KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:30 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

That's very interesting what you noticed there Skruffs. VRK would be a good candidate that way. My nominees are going to be VRK and FL

Nominate: Vel-Rahn Koon and Faerielord
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

pickemgenius wrote:
Skruffs wrote:
pickemgenius wrote: Yea... but this isn't 100% like the gameshow. And there are three known "alliances" of 6, 3 and 3.
BZZZZT!
[

Wrong! Floater is an alignment, NOT an alliance grouping!
If the floaters were aligned, we would know who each other is. We don't.
Apparently you don't realize this? Cuz ur skum?

dingdingding
BZZZT!

FLOATERS NEVER NOMINATE OTHER FLOATERS. HENCE IT'S LIKE AN ALLIANCE.

dingdingding

LIKE I SAID THIS ISN'T 100% LIKE THE ACTUAL SHOW.
Sorry, had to rehash this :)

Also, unlike me and distad, who you asked both of us to convince you are town, you kind of formed your own conclusion about ryan and mneme and voted mneme - you didn't ask mneme to convince you she is town. Or ryan, for that matter, even though that's how you said you were intending to play.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Skruffs wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
Skruffs wrote:
pickemgenius wrote: Yea... but this isn't 100% like the gameshow. And there are three known "alliances" of 6, 3 and 3.
BZZZZT!
[

Wrong! Floater is an alignment, NOT an alliance grouping!
If the floaters were aligned, we would know who each other is. We don't.
Apparently you don't realize this? Cuz ur skum?

dingdingding
BZZZT!

FLOATERS NEVER NOMINATE OTHER FLOATERS. HENCE IT'S LIKE AN ALLIANCE.

dingdingding

LIKE I SAID THIS ISN'T 100% LIKE THE ACTUAL SHOW.
Sorry, had to rehash this :)

Also, unlike me and distad, who you asked both of us to convince you are town, you kind of formed your own conclusion about ryan and mneme and voted mneme - you didn't ask mneme to convince you she is town. Or ryan, for that matter, even though that's how you said you were intending to play.

I thought had a read on ryan. mneme I really didn't. If i have a town read, and an unknown read i'm voting the unknown 100% of the time.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Peg, vel, mneme, and faerie lord:
It is most likely I will be nominating two of the four of you.

Please state why you feel you should not be nominated over the other three options, and, if you were to be nominated, who you would would most want to nominated against.

Answering is better than not answering, but the most thoughtful answers will carry the most weight.

Chaos- vote this time. I want to see you up near the front before everyone else has made their decision. Agreed?
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Nominate: mneme & pickemgenius

mneme: same reasons has yesterday

pickemgenius: Defended ryan yesterday saying,
I really don't think he claimed non floater week one.
and voted for the other nominee but on Day 1 he said
I agree ryan's slip, is almost a little coincidental for him to not be nominated next week.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by pablito »

Various players prodded. Will look into possible future replacements.
Sup, later.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:16 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Pug89 wrote:
Nominate: mneme & pickemgenius

mneme: same reasons has yesterday

pickemgenius: Defended ryan yesterday saying,
I really don't think he claimed non floater week one.
and voted for the other nominee but on Day 1 he said
I agree ryan's slip, is
almost
a little coincidental for him to not be nominated next week.

read what happened after that. I reread the context of it, then he explained what he meant by it, then I answered him. Also... almost.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:24 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

mega already happened post!
pickemgenius wrote:
FaerieLord wrote:I'm happy with a
Evict: Skruffs
aswell.

To me both their defences where quite good though trabony didn't really do it for me. His play sucked. While unfair to skruffs, who did quite a good job, I think it is the correct play

Heavy FOS:
FaerieLord

I'll be back to vote later on tonight.
pickemgenius wrote:
FaerieLord wrote:@Pickem. May I ask why me, not ryan or kscope?

kscope-..... you basically fucking followed him, and agreed with him, and said exactly the same thing he said. So you saying kscope shouold be nommed is kind of like saying you want to nom yourself...
pickemgenius wrote:
ChaosOmega wrote:
ryan wrote:Chaos: Didn't you also nominate trabony/Skruffs on Day 1?
That's half right. I nominated trabony. Afterwards, Skruffs replaced in and I found him less suspicious than trabony. You, however, have said Skruffs is one of the most scummiest people in the game, but I never really saw any reasons by you for that claim.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and call BS.

skruffs=trabony.

if you thought trabony was scummy, just because skruffs replaced in doesnt erase trabonys scumminess.

NOMINATE: CHAOSOMEGA
pickemgenius wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Ryan, pickem, Faerie, ksc0pe:
Okay - the four of you have stated prettty strongly that the person I replaced was scummy in some how, but the only quote I have seen is from Faerie. The reasons were that he did not understand the rules of the game, that he was a fence sitter, and that he had crappy reasons for nominating Ryan.
i haven't said who you replaced was scummy.

choas did and then voted to evict distad.

that is my problem.
pickemgenius wrote:
DragonsofSummer wrote: Everyone else seems okay with his vote

erhem.... i'm not... not because he hammered either. I think i've already explained why I want him nom'd, and the below post is just reinforcing my thoughts even more.
ChaosOmega wrote:
Un-nominate: FaerieLord
Nominate: mneme

I still think FaerieLord is suspicious,
but mneme's post nominating me was nothing more than him trying to get himself off the chopping block by nominating me for not very good reasons.
Also, it doesn't seem like I have the support in regards to FaerieLord, so I will drop my nomination for now, but you are my third choice for scum.

@Bold- die scum die plz. That is so fucking hypocritical it's not even funny. It makes my ears bleed. He needs to get evicted.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:23 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Skruffs wrote:Peg, vel, mneme, and faerie lord:

Please state why you feel you should not be nominated over the other three options, and, if you were to be nominated, who you would would most want to nominated against.

Answering is better than not answering, but the most thoughtful answers will carry the most weight.

Chaos- vote this time. I want to see you up near the front before everyone else has made their decision. Agreed?
As for me, I think your case against me isn't the strongest case going, because all I've heard you say is that I wasn't very active yesterday. If that's why you're nominating me, then DoS should be up here for the same reason from Day 1. Come up with something more concrete and I'll volunteer to be up for eviction.

And why do I get the feeling that something scummy is going on here:
KScope wrote:That's very interesting what you noticed there Skruffs. VRK would be a good candidate that way. My nominees are going to be VRK and FL

Nominate: Vel-Rahn Koon and Faerielord
Scope, that's horrible. You're riding Skruff's coat tails, and you're nominating FL for no reason? Either you're scum with Ryan and you're trying to put more nails in Skruff's coffin, or you're openly backing your scumbuddy. I don't see you and Skruffs being scumbuddys, nor do I see an experienced player such as yourself doing something that obvious, so I guess that leaves option 1.

2nd Nomination: KScope
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:10 am

Post by mneme »

Fair enough.

I believe I shouldn't be nominated because by my actions, I've been agressively trying to find scum, rather than, as several of the others, either lurking or blustering. Such actions tend to attract attention -- but they also help flush ants (like Vel) out of the woodwork.

FL has played a very defensive game, which is itself suspicous, and needs a spur to greater and more useful activity.
Vel has defended known scum and made similar slips to Ryan's.
Pickemgenius seems to have spent most of this game posting jokey one-liners, and has been contradictory regarding ryan (plus he voted to keep ryan in when things were still in doubt, which raises the possiblity that he's a buddy).
Did I say too much?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:26 am

Post by FaerieLord »

K-scope, your nominations are noted.
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

Fl -
I know you're pushing the "I'm playing low" angle, but are you not interested in responding to my request?
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:01 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Eleboration is overrated. I can vote whoever I want if I have a good feeling with that vote.
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:39 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

mneme wrote:
Fair enough.

I believe I shouldn't be nominated because by my actions, I've been agressively trying to find scum, rather than, as several of the others, either lurking or blustering. Such actions tend to attract attention -- but they also help flush ants (like Vel) out of the woodwork.

FL has played a very defensive game, which is itself suspicous, and needs a spur to greater and more useful activity.
Vel has defended known scum and made similar slips to Ryan's.
Pickemgenius seems to have spent most of this game posting jokey one-liners, and has been contradictory regarding ryan (plus he voted to keep ryan in when things were still in doubt, which raises the possiblity that he's a buddy).
Nebulous "slips" don't cut it. What specifically have I done. You can't expect anyone to be able to defend themselves agains "similar slips". This looks a lot like KScope's post 525 and Skruffs reasons for nomination - weak. Post 537 isn't helping scope out either.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:10 am

Post by mneme »

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote: Nebulous "slips" don't cut it.
Oddly enough, I play this game (as all games) with the assumption that my fellow players aren't idiots and can do their own reading, rather than my having to spell everything out.
Did I say too much?
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:54 am

Post by pablito »

farside22 replaces ckillor (who requested replacement). Thanks farside22!

Also, Skruffs has approximately 26 hrs to name his two nominees.

If ChaosOmega doesn't post within 10 or so hours, I will also look for a replacement for him.
Sup, later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

I just want to say hi. I am so excited to be here. {{{HUGGGSSS}}}!!!
Now I have a lot of reading to catch up on and being at work and trying to go through 20 + pages is alot. (Can't have the boss catch me. :lol: )
I will have to trust the HOH knows who to nom at this point just in case I can't get through it all today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Wow my brain hurts after all that reading. There was a lot to go thru here. Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to add my thoughts about the noms just in case it makes a difference for us floaters.
Skruffs:
I saw the four nom's. I agreed that Peg, mneme, Vel and faerie lord as top four, but I would add KaleiÐoscøpe to the possible list. On day one he slipped up and voted without reading he couldn't vote more then once and now is being all nice. I am more suspicious then anything. Plus it but reminds me of a scum play I've seen before.
I looked through day one and day two and I saw may things I didn't like. Ryan was way too obvious scum. That was a terrible comment he made and just outted himself. We will not always get that lucky.
Here is my top top noms and why:
Pickemgenius
The comment you pointed out on day one also was on my radar. His floaters never nominate other floaters comment is a big I am scum comment. The floaters have no clue who each other are. There is a chance we can vote for a floater, because we have no clue the person is a floater. The second tell was his vote and comment about mneeme and ryan after finding out he was scum. Just doesn't sound good to me.
FaerieLord
I found a some things on both days for FL that just stood out. Day one he talks about why he voted against Skruffs but it was the person that Skruffs replaced was all he mentioned. (Post 407). Pushes on the CO idea like ryan did (post 446). Plus I absolutely agreed with Pug's (post 333) in regards to FL scumminess.
That is all I got for now. Hope that helps.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:36 am

Post by FaerieLord »

@Flameaxe. I really cannot see how I can defend my self at this point, though I'll answer the thoughts farside created as my defense case.

The Skruffs Thing: When I entered I had a choice between two people. Both did not seem scummy to me, so I went to what their predecessors said. Trabony was scummier than Flare, so I voted to evict skruffs. The next day, I didn't push the skruffs nom again, because I had a broader choice.

The CO idea: I did not push the CO idea before him because it would come out as OMGus wouldn't it?

The Post 333: Was that not aimed at distad?

So yes, that's my protection.

As for choice, I'd choose mneme, because I find him the most scummy of the three. Indicated this just after he was nominated yesterday (The CO unvote, vote thing)
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:00 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Un-nominate: mnene
Nominate: KaleiÐoscøpe

Still suspicious of mneme, but less so. Or maybe I just became more suspicious of KaleiÐoscøpe. Either way, his last couple posts haven't sat well with me.

You did the same thing before with not really posting reasoning. But before, you had someone blindly follow what you said, which looks much more suspicious than the initial posting.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

My nominations will be at the end of this post. First, some self-indulgence.

My opinion of Mneme may be biased due to the interactions me and him had day one. I remember that just after I pointed out the scum tell by Ryan, Mneme kind of ignored it and went on to attack someone else. A lot of my suspicion on him day one was based on him seeming to be pro-distad and anti-skruffs, even though the reasonings behind the claimed feelings were not logical based. Even distad suggested you were buddying.

Pickem is pickem, he plays in a way very similar to some other people who's play styles I just don't agree with. HE voted right after I did and before anyone voetd Ryan - so he may have been hoping that otheres would band wagon along and Ryan would be spared. His reaction afterwards "Oh crap, ryan WAS scum" is a very very lame attempt to cover up from what may be a botched attempt to save a scum buddy. That mixed with his seeming misunderstanding of the 'floater alliance' (which isn't true in either this game OR the real game)

I really don't like Vel or Mneme's suggestions that mafia will help hunt mafia, especially early in the game. I believe that mafia will have no trouble voting out the other mafia, but mostly they want to get rid of players that will be a pain in their sides later on in the game.

Faerie Lord replaced StD , who I said was scum in the first couple posts in the game. He hid behind someone else in voting me, claimed to be just laying low, and is basically just lazing around. He never said why either of the other three people should go up,

Vel, I understand your reasoning for what you did yesterday, but I Think that you took the easy route out. I think after DOS's nominations and how failed they were, you probably would have wanted to be more proactive. IF you were town, then it was 6 scum and 4 town's opinions that you were dealing with - and since you already thought that you said that you thought mafia would scum hunt the other mafia, you were basically not being responsible for your vote. If a townie had been evicted, you would not have been able to be held accountable for it, which is defensive playing. If you think someone was scum,. you really SHOULD have nominated them with reasoning, instead of hoping and assuming that the town and other scum team would have thought of it for you. You didn't. IF scum was evicted (and it was) , there is no reason to think that you weren't busing, because you played your role in true neutral fashion. That's why I am nominating you.

Also, ChaosOmega kept me around when I had said in a previous post that if I was evicted that X was scum with Distad. Even more so if he was my buddy and Distad wasn't. Mneme, ksc0pe, F. Lord, and
Ryan
all attempted to exploit that, in my eyes, even if they didn't mention it.

Pug, I'm disappointed that you did not contribute more this week.

I'm going to
Nominate : Vel-Rahn Koon and Faerie Lord

I wish I could nominate all four, though. My methods are not inscrutable but I do stand behind them, I'm pretty sure that at least 3 of the 4 people that IW as choosing between are scum, at this juncture.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:31 am

Post by pablito »

Because of not posting for 96 consecutive hours and also for frequently not posting every 48 hours, ChaosOmega has been replaced.
Elmo replaces ChaosOmega!
Thanks Elmo!

Current
Head of Household Skruffs
has nominated
Vel-Rahn Koon
and
FaerieLord
for eviction!

The seven other players (all except those listed above) must vote on who you would like to evict (lynch) from the Big Brother house. These seven players must vote and you cannot unvote. Therefore be certain before you vote in thread. You get one chance to vote, and that is it. Failure to vote before deadline will result in modkill. Please do not "confirm" your vote. Whoever gains the most votes will be evicted.

Deadline for all votes is:
20:00 EDT 16th of November (Fri).
That is about 6 days from now. With 7 voters, it will take 4 to lynch.

Instructions:

HoH
: Please remain active and post in thread.

Nominees
: Aside from defending yourself in thread, please PM me before deadline the name of the individual who you would like to become the next HoH in the case you are voted out this cycle.

Others: Please discuss the two nominees and post your vote in thread before the deadline.
Sup, later.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:37 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Happy with the nominees. Will see later who will be getting my vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Skruffs wrote:My nominations will be at the end of this post. First, some self-indulgence.
Pickem is pickem, he plays in a way very similar to some other people who's play styles I just don't agree with. HE voted right after I did and before anyone voetd Ryan - so he may have been hoping that otheres would band wagon along and Ryan would be spared. His reaction afterwards "Oh crap, ryan WAS scum" is a very very lame attempt to cover up from what may be a botched attempt to save a scum buddy. That mixed with his seeming misunderstanding of the 'floater alliance' (which isn't true in either this game OR the real game)

I'm going to
Nominate : Vel-Rahn Koon and Faerie Lord

I wish I could nominate all four, though. My methods are not inscrutable but I do stand behind them, I'm pretty sure that at least 3 of the 4 people that IW as choosing between are scum, at this juncture.
I cant say I am not disappointed that you didn't nominate Pickem based on your own comment. I will have to really read both nominee past post again to see what I can find that makes one stick out more then the other. I do not want to make a rash choice and would like to ask a few questions in the meantime to start things out.
Nom's
my questions are:
why should you not be evicted?
why the person you are up against is scum?
What do you say to comments made against you by the HOH?
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:06 am

Post by Pug89 »

The Post 333: Was that not aimed at distad?
Yes, it was

I'm not sure who to vote for at the moment.

I also agree with farside22's last post, the reasons for nominating pickemgenius seem stonger than for those to nominate VRK and it seems strange you would choose to nominate VRK over pickem after your last post.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”