Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Fire, hiplop, who's your other scumbuddy?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Too much shitposting for a real catchup. Just gonna ISO everyone and give a readslist.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:47 am

Post by kraska77 »

Infinity you shouldn't read rb's behaviour here as anything alignment indicative
He does this quality control thing quite often on the other forum I know him on (It's a normal forum, not related to mafia). he sometimes gets aggressive when the opposite side does not concede, which is kinda ironic because an aggressive approach will naturally provoke defensiveness so shit gets drawn out and aggression escalates
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:47 am

Post by kraska77 »

Hi hiplop and fire assassin ^_^
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:12 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1000, Infinity 324 wrote:Fire, hiplop, who's your other scumbuddy?
Oh wow...a filler question
Don't you have anything more constructive to ask?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1002, kraska77 wrote:Infinity you shouldn't read rb's behaviour here as anything alignment indicative
He does this quality control thing quite often on the other forum I know him on (It's a normal forum, not related to mafia). he sometimes gets aggressive when the opposite side does not concede, which is kinda ironic because an aggressive approach will naturally provoke defensiveness so shit gets drawn out and aggression escalates
That's not even my main issue that this point, it's that rb's opinion on LQ isn't consistent. He went from not caring about LQ's alignment and wanting him lynched anyway, implying that LQ might be town, to being 100% sure LQ is scum. He also said he realized during this game, that LQ should be lynched d1 regardless of alignment, but how is that possible unless he knows LQ's alignment this game?

Just not a genuine thought progression.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1004, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1000, Infinity 324 wrote:Fire, hiplop, who's your other scumbuddy?
Oh wow...a filler question
Don't you have anything more constructive to ask?
Shh let me do my thing
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 867, rb wrote:You can't seriously expect me to sit here and get lied about and then accept that the player who is knowingly lying about me, then sitting back taking shots at my reactions, is a town slot.
In post 1005, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1002, kraska77 wrote:Infinity you shouldn't read rb's behaviour here as anything alignment indicative
That's not even my main issue that this point, it's that rb's opinion on LQ isn't consistent. He went from not caring about LQ's alignment and wanting him lynched anyway, implying that LQ might be town, to being 100% sure LQ is scum. He also said he realized during this game, that LQ should be lynched d1 regardless of alignment, but how is that possible unless he knows LQ's alignment this game?

In the words of david cage; Emotions.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:01 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

I feel bad cause I feel like I should be trying harder and I'm being more of a nuisance then I am helping honestly
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:02 am

Post by MariaR »

[align=][/align]
In post 1008, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I feel bad cause I feel like I should be trying harder and I'm being more of a nuisance then I am helping honestly
This is me sorry
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Welp Im awake now, not the greatest sleep but I got a large amount of time finally so... Time to backtack and read everyone: Stay Tuned for more after this fairly long reading delay.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Emotions can make do crazy things, but changing opinions every few minutes while keeping the same emotion is not one of those things.

is really scummy to me in itself, because it shows rb realized his bias but was actively letting it change his opinion. Given his apparently incredibly low opinion of LQ, I might expect him to chalk it up to LQ being LQ, especially given he realizes the personal issue are biasing him. Instead, he seems absolutely convinced that LQ is scum nonetheless.

It also is really weird with .

The fact that he refused to replace out when he was apparently so offended by this, looks to me like he thought he could get an extra mislynch for his team as opposed to actually being as offended as he was.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 815, rb wrote:LQ is 100% scum I can basically guarantee it
Then call him scum. Don't call him bad. Everyone is wrong or has bad ideas occasionally and sometimes they are only bad ideas in your mind but not actually bad ideas.
(yes I know he is replaced)

I tried to help you. Moving on.
In post 810, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 809, Slandaar wrote:
In post 807, LicketyQuickety wrote:Am I a Scum read or just a PoE?
More very very slightly town.
I'm guessing you have some pretty good reasons for such a specific read?
I wouldn't call them pretty good reasons. It means there are arguments for and against you but on balance I just think they very slightly point to you being town.
In post 811, Naomi-Tan wrote:wait so your veiw on me switched to be the reverse? how come?
I never actually said you were scum. I suspected you for a brief period but if you look I said you were off meta and you were at the start. You are more confident now.
In post 812, LicketyQuickety wrote:Slandaar, explain your JarJar read, I am not getting how they can be a Town read.
His vote on DGB was very good - DGB response doesn't make sense and she has not elaborated.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

By the way, if someone comes up for an explanation for why LQ slot could be scum if rb is town, and didn't do anything to try to appease rb, I'm all ears.

It also doesn't make too much sense if they're scumbuddies, but still more likely imo.

So I'm pretty sure LQ is town in any case.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:06 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1005, Infinity 324 wrote:

He doesn't really think he's scum, he just wanted him gone from the game
This is still the quality control thing I talked about
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 497, rb wrote:I think you're scum anyway, this could easily be chainsaw defense of IPS and on top of that I want your shit metareads out of my life.
In post 815, rb wrote:LQ is 100% scum I can basically guarantee it
In post 882, rb wrote:Oh and also we get to lynch scum D1 so that's nice too.
In post 913, rb wrote:So now that all the reasons for your scumread are obviously false, you gonna keep your vote? :)

Ofc you are, scumbucket.
In post 918, rb wrote:Because Rask, he's not just misusing meta or misreading, he isn't even TRYING to get it right. He might be bad every game but he at least tries as town.
etc.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 345, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 316, rb wrote:JarJar could be scum.
Chainsawing? Is LQ ur scumbuddy?
Haha the irony is unreal.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1012, Slandaar wrote:I never actually said you were scum. I suspected you for a brief period but if you look I said you were off meta and you were at the start. You are more confident now.
Yeah it was Manuel87 who made me think it was you and him. I realised that reading back.

Just an update as I knew people would of posted by now, I'm still working on re-reading the entire game but Im getting there my reads are pretty much laid out how I expected though.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:55 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Naomi-Tan
- Top townread. Probably don't need to explain much here as I think most people are townreading Naomi

Infinity
- Town. I like the progression of his Naomi read cause it mirrored how I felt. Honestly I feel like most of his reads this game are for genuine reasons. (though not sure I agree w/ the RB read)

kraska
- Town. The Rask case is something I don't see scum making. It shows some real thought behind it and I actually agree w/ alot of it. And I just see alot of good old-fashioned towny paranoia

Slandaar
- Town. Like most of his reads (not rask though). Very much like the pressure on DGB and just acting very pro-town

Aristophanes/hiplop
- townlean. I liked his posts earlier and saying he loves a case on him just feels like it cant come from scum. Not really enough there for a good read so hopefully hiplop gives us something

Fire Assassin/RB
- very slight townlean. I started off here w/ strong townread but kept downgrading it as I kept reading the ISO. I will usually lean town on an emotional shitting up of the thread cause scum doesn't want to attract too much attention. But there's some pretty awful posts here. And like, he acts like a good player but he has to realize how anti-town is attitude is here.

Manuel87
- null. Man his scumreads are so bad. Other than that I think he seems to be scumhunting and interacting in a town manner. need more here.

LicketyQuickety
- Null slight scumlean. Just like RB, my read here reversed the further into the ISO I got (though it went scumread to null). My original reasoning in 282 still stands. Though I kinda feel like scum would defend their position there instead of just backing down. Don't like how he chose slander to sheep seemingly out of nowhere and he really doesn't have many reads for how many posts he has (readslist was meh). Other than that, his interaction w/ RB reads slight town to me.

Raskolnikov
- slight scumread. Jumped on Naomi, then said that he thinks scum are in the inactives which are contradictory points. Agree w/ the points kraska made. Feel like his "I want to establish a townbloc" is disingenuous since there's no reason he should think that people would accept his as town.

MariaR/Rem
- scum. All of Rems posts seemed scummy to me. Marias posts are LAMIST. Her infinity vote is terrible. LQ vote feel opportunistic. Especially since she was "fairly sure" one of RB/Infinity was scum. The fact that she hasn't reevaluated Infinity makes me fell like she just decided that she should scumread him and is looking for reasons to justify it.

Iprobablysuck/Killthestory
- Scum. Probably DGBs scumbuddy. He keeps telling us he's scumreading DGB but makes no attempt to get him lynched. Instead he finally throws a vote @ LQ, who he's been townreading most of the game w/ no explaination. terrible.

DrippingGoofball
- scum. Already posted about the contradiction in his RB read. Other than that he hasn't done jack shit this game. Furthermore it's been pretty tough getting votes on DGB considering how many people are scumreading him.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1013, Infinity 324 wrote:By the way, if someone comes up for an explanation for why LQ slot could be scum if rb is town, and didn't do anything to try to appease rb, I'm all ears.

It also doesn't make too much sense if they're scumbuddies, but still more likely imo.

So I'm pretty sure LQ is town in any case.
What do you think about this reasoning?

I actually thought ari says how much he loved a case on him looked fake.

I need to read over the kts walls again, they looked town to me at first.

I support a DGB lynch.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I do agree w/ that reasoning. It's why I'm pretty null on LQ rather than scumreading the slot cause I think alot of his posts are scummy. I don't wanna lynch LQ today.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

TL:DR
Town:
Likely Town: Fire Assassin (repl. rb), Infinity 324, Killthestory (repl. Iprobablysuck*) , Raskolnikov
Townish: LicketyQuickety (repl. SavageDestroyer), kraska77 (repl. Draynth*), MariaR (repl. Rem*), Slandaar
Neutral: JarJarDrinks,
Scumish: DGB,
Likely Scum: hiplop (repl. Aristophanes*), Manuel87
Scum:

DrippingGoofball*: There activity is more scum indicative by they haven't really done enough to be able to make a more clear cut case. I dislike there style and even at this late in the game they are just voting and doing stuff with no contribution // Reasoning for us to look at or into. This might be a cleaver scum strat to sit back and post every now and again without content or it could just be noob scum. There is slight shade tossing though Its subtle..

Fire Assassin (repl. rb): That engagement with LQ was just too honest to not be a town on town fight it was deeply personal and Its something I cannot see a scum player doing.

hiplop (repl. Aristophanes*): Having started with some good content at the start of the game they entirely vanished later on. This makes me think they wanted to get a soild townish cred early on and then skirt the rest of the day which seems pretty suspicious. Combined that with what Rask said and him pretty much admitting he was playing to his scum meta makes me believe that this slot is very much a scum slot. and the new guy coming in and RVSing at this stage in the game seems tasteless like; If new people are coming in at this stage there is SO much to go on that I at least expected a cursory effort. This reeks of someone who doesn't care who gets lynched right now and its that kinda attitude that makes me think there scum.

Infinity 324: Reading through they always look like there scum hunting, asking questions and gives theories and enjoys digging into peoples reads. Additionally they kept there cool under pressure and thats seems like a townie thing to be doing. Im glad my read on them was reaffirmed.

JarJarDrinks**: This one surprised me, I was expecting to go back and read there stuff like; there is nothing really happening here, but nope I was wrong and there was stuff just widely spread and small little comments, They look much better in my eyes than I expected though Still only enough to be nearly townish neutral. only major thing was vanishing for 400 posts or so which is starting to look like active lurking, but there you go.

Killthestory (repl. Iprobablysuck*) Here is something controversial I looked over the ISO from both ISP and KTS back to back and .. I'm not really seeing where this train came from? Its like; IPS commented on the 3 man train on me early game and that suddenly got everyone on there backs until they was replaced. his replacement then took the time to read and do a play by play of his reading of the start of the game, but the train kept on them. Only thing that is motivating me to vote is there improper use of language and talking like a 16 year old douché (also his last post was a load of shit, but thats neither here or there as they dont really have the motivation to continue.)

kraska77 (repl. Draynth*) Yeah they seem alright to me definately been putting in some effort and I like there explanations and how there veiws sometimes don't conform with the game as a whole. Disagree with there picks though so yeah.

LicketyQuickety (repl. SavageDestroyer): That engagement with rb was just too honest to not be a town on town fight it was deeply personal and Its something I cannot see a scum player doing. (Yes I did just copy this part)

Manuel87: yeah Im pretty sure there Scum at this stage, Looking over there stuff. They jumped on the infinity bandwagon when it looked like that might happen then did the same when he noticed weakness in myself. At that stage he was reading me as town until Slandaar posted my meta, and then he voted me when I refused to comment on stuff that was ages old. Then there is all the missleading things I mentioned in my first conspiracy vote. It seems to me that Manuel is looking for weakness and then jumping on it like a wolf and then says stuff to make them look worse. Like he has been voting me for nearly 400 posts because of meta bearing in mind my last town game he is basing this off of is a; Jul - Aug 2013 game so about 3 years old.

MariaR (repl. Rem*) I mostly read them townish because of rem's activities before they vanished they seem kinda confused and uncertain so I'm town inclined with them but still not a strong read, if it wasn't for rem's activity they would be neutral still.

Raskolnikov: They have well thought out and insightful posts I'm pretty sure there town at this stage, so yeah.

Slandaar: Not wanting to ISO this one, so sticking with how I feel right now. I feel they might be town but there playstyle conflicts a lot with my own so its hard to grasp them fully and I still don't like how they play.

In post 867, rb wrote:You can't seriously expect me to sit here and get lied about and then accept that the player who is knowingly lying about me, then sitting back taking shots at my reactions, is a town slot.
In post 103, Infinity 324 wrote:reading games blind is very very helpful since playing games takes a long time, and it allows you to adapt your scumhunting strategy and learn much quicker

PEdit: do your best naomi. You should try to avoid being lynched, but if it happens that isn't the end of the world. Try to help contribute to the game as best you can.
This is my mentality not yours.. Why did you suggest this at the time?

Okay this has been bothering me; Whats NAI and AI?

Here is an odd question; Why was everyone thinking IPS was scum? I'm just reading back there iso and It looks like they was trying to make an honest effort its strange that you guys thought this and it was a pretty big collective thought pattern. I'm thinking you guys proberably unmotivated them to stay and they was town looking back on it with this ISO.

I'm probably gonna be grilled for this IPS read..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 345, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 316, rb wrote:JarJar could be scum.
Chainsawing? Is LQ ur scumbuddy?
OMG what is with post 867 why are you always quoting yourself!
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

-_- my quotes are haunted..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1018, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Naomi-Tan
- Top townread. Probably don't need to explain much here as I think most people are townreading Naomi
Even if most people townread her you should explain that read.
Or are you saying you townread her because most ppl townread her?
In post 1018, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Manuel87
- null. Man his scumreads are so bad. Other than that I think he seems to be scumhunting and interacting in a town manner. need more here.
You say i am scumhunting and interacting so what more do you need? You dont have to agree with my reads i change my reads because of arguments not because some people think differently.

You have a way worse read on rb/FA yet he is a townlean read and i am null? I would like an explanation because i read your argument as "he is town but his reads are bad so he is null".

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”