Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (isolation #200) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Titus, YB, ABR and Luna are probs all town lol.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1999 (isolation #201) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

You know when I said we should pretend to get along?
Let's do that be nice to Titus, lynch rad rat and move on.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #202) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 1999, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:You know when I said we should pretend to get along?
I think you guys crossed a line at some point awhile ago. I think Titus gets the point.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (isolation #203) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2002, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 1999, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:You know when I said we should pretend to get along?
I think you guys crossed a line at some point awhile ago. I think Titus gets the point.
Please?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (isolation #204) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2012, 100 Percent Ego wrote:I want more sheeps on Masq. I guess I need to yell more so folks know I started the masq wagon.

JOIN THE MASQ WAGON AND EARN 2 TOWNPOINTS YOU FUCKS!
I am caught scum being leashed for my warden power I fail to see why I would bus right now.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #205) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2014, Motoko and Scully wrote:Like I said, if YB wants to quit calling me an illness or a c-word or anything, that would be great. He's been warned.

I'm not lynching Rat. They are town. I am willing to compromise. It doesn't have to be Masq. I'm not voting my townreads though.

~Titus
I don't like any of your scum reads outside Masq (maybe because one is me idk) and I don't need to compromise with you to get what I want day 1.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (isolation #206) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2019, Motoko and Scully wrote:Then vote Masq. If you don't like my scumreads but one, and want to work together. You need to either a) case who you want or b) vote the read we agree on.

Pleading with me to do what you want when I scumread you isn't going to happen.

~Titus
I want to lynch Rad Rat.

Me asking Baron and ABR to not degrade this game into a toxic shit hole and wanting all of us to at least sort of enjoy the game does not change that.

I may case him later but I am going out soon and ehhhh I'd rather wait for this game to tone down a few notches so people would actually read it.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (isolation #207) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2040, Luna Fox wrote:Uh beeboy believed i was investigative before my claim, he thought it was implied that my plan was role related.

The toxicity in this thread is reaching asphyxiating levels, i think everyone needs a chill pill, go out, take a walk, and come back.
Luna gets it ^
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (isolation #208) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2049, Motoko and Scully wrote:Then there's the warden claim, which Beeboy claims a day warden when warden is resolved at EoD.

Then there's the insistence he become warden right after it's clear we aren't lynching Luna. Makes more sense for a roleblocker or a strongman role.

~Titus
MY
ROLE
IS
PROVEABLE
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #209) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

My power reads at the start of the next dayphase.
Like I don't know what you want me to do about that Titus
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (isolation #210) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2048, Motoko and Scully wrote:He immediately votes to open in Antiva. (Null by itself, I could argue with his claim he'd want to be in Tevinter if town but that's more me imposing my opinion of better method of playing the role so it's objectively null). 4
I call beeboy out saying his play is suboptimal. He says he's not playing optimally but "creating an empire". 21
He's really serious about Antivia being a voting bloc. 39
He walks back his assertion he's being strategically optimal and all will be explained later. 54
o3o I just joined this faction because I thought scum would feel inclined to know who is voted into being the warden. I kind of completely misunderstood everything about this faction. But either way I admitted to not actually knowing what I was doing so overall this is null.
He has a random attack on Dunn never justified for "pulling shit out of thin air". He never justifies anything Dunn as scummy. It's just a conclusion filled discredit in the pregame.
He picks on Luna based on him not following her, when everyone else rightfully had her as obvious town. He later says his standard was unreasonable. (Which allows him to jump back if it ever gains steam).
He townread Nero based on tone.
He townreads PV.
Dunnstral is doing jack and his town reads where all sheeps of other players town reads and his scum reads where all shit and unexplained.
I was null reading Luna but and didn't have the information from your hood so that is a load of crap. If you think Luna saying I was scum for town reading her would give me a good impression you aren't even worth arguing with.
Nero and PV burned through there town cred but thx for holding me to 30-40 page old reads.
Yet, he plays russian roulette between which one is scum (except never PV which is worrying since PV has done the least).
Where does this statement even come from?
PV isn't here so pushing him this early would be a waste of time.
He objects to Dwlee being the last Tevinter.
I wanted Dwlee in my hood I don't care about Tevinter.
He townreads PV which he never explains.
He townreads YB when all they do is throw insults.
I town read YB before the whole insult toxic shit hole thing he did.
There's been this circle jerk around Beeboy claiming to townread them when they're just seeking to disrupt naturally occurring townblocks.
Maybe because I think Dunnstral is scum?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #211) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Please lynch me Titus I beg you because scum isn't night killing you are me this game.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #212) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2062, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2061, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Please lynch me Titus I beg you because scum isn't night killing you are me this game.
Ok, you asked me what you can do. Stop this. I'll be writing you a longer response here that details exactly how I think and approach the game and WHY that makes things more a problem for you. This appeal to emotion just acts as a neon sign to disrupt the Masq wagon for no reason, especially considering you're allegedly scumreading him. I get the toxic comments from YB and ABR are a problem. I've already spoken to fire about that. Regardless of your alignment, I don't find lynch me statements townie.
Write me a essay if you want. I think you are town and the conclusion you are coming to will still be wrong so I will still be frustrated. I am not asking to be lynched in hoping to not be lynched I believe the statement was supposed to have the opposite effect.
I am scum reading Masq it's just I am scum reading Radical Rat more and I have no reason to compromise right now, I don't know what part of that is hard to understand. We have more then a week left in the deadline and I don't see why when I should compromise when I am happy with both the leading wagons.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (isolation #213) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

You basically don't like my reads Titus. That doesn't mean I am scum.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (isolation #214) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Titus your scum hunting has led you to believe I was town both times I was scum and you where town among our completed games. Not to say you are a bad scum hunter but your methods don't exactly work on me.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (isolation #215) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I genuinely don't know what you want me to say because your case on me makes a lot of assumptions :/
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #216) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2070, Motoko and Scully wrote:I acknowledged the biggest flaw in my scumhunting is supposing rational acting. Yet, you denied that being true and acted as if you would take the most rational option. I also have tried to change my methods somewhat by not charging headfirst into my scumreads (Masq is Nero's biggest choice I still fully support).
I am acting rationally in regards to the reads I have right now. You just don't believe I am scum reading Dunn which there is really nothing I can do about that.
I still think you are scum. Comments like this just serve to tear down the credibility of your townread. Why do that as town? Town reads need credibility. I agreed to disagree with Shiro awhile ago, but I said the wagon on Feeli was town driven but for Vedith.
I wonder why I would try and tear down the credibility of a person who is proactively trying to get me lynched?
Instead of building up the people you find to be town, you're rewarding the players you find toxic and anti-town. That doesn't make sense as town.
I think you, Luna, ABR and YB are all town. There is only so much I can do outside saying "stop being toxic" and "stop having bad reads"
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (isolation #217) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2074, Motoko and Scully wrote:This whole thing is why "Fos Buddy" but "Vote Townie" is a thing. Your behavior looks like that. Each of you (YB, Beeboy, Vedith, Masq) seems to consistently have one of each other as scum, but you all conveniently have better places to vote.
Oh dang you nailed my entire scum team.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #218) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2073, Motoko and Scully wrote:@beeboy, Really? Your townread (me), says there's nothing scummy about Dunn. You're claiming he's throwing shit up to see what sticks. The game has progressed. You can try talking to me about why Dunn is scum again, or why RR is scum. Instead of you engaging in a dialogue, I just get told my reads are wrong and to change. My attempts to have a dialogue with you were crickets. When you're not engaging the promises you make (read up on Masq) or casing your scumreads (Dunn/RR), why should I believe any of your reads are real?
I really just agreed with your masq case you linked lol. Sorry I really am having trouble getting into this game and unfortunate I am not scum and can't just copy paste other people's reads.
Also Dunn hasn't actually done anything at all recently. He is kind of just sitting doing nothing while the thread imploads which is pretty scummy.
I mean the only thing I can say is that if Tevintar is all town I wouldn't have the balls of pushing it right now and if there is scum in Tevintar I would be totally ok with letting a cop live for 2 day phases in exchange for having a buddy in a really blind town block.
In post 2073, Motoko and Scully wrote:That's the problem. Town can be wrong. What happens in the situation hypothetically where I'm only wrong on you (townbeard) or I need to be the voice that gets scum lynched? You've already torn down the credibility and made me hostile to working with you by calling me dumb or saying my methods are bad. Pro tip: There's very little bad methods (toxic ones are). It's when those methods unite on an answer that we get the best result.
I never called you dumb I just said you weren't good at reading me. I never said you where bad at reading other players either and I am with you that ABR and YB have gone to far. I am trying really hard to not cause a conflict between us but I am just not going to idly sit by while you try and rally a force against me.
In post 2073, Motoko and Scully wrote:You can absolutely stop being part of the problem by rewarding ABR's behavior by following him onto whichever of the townblock he wants to vote. I presume you have other reads. Vote those. Rewarding ABR's play is an endorsement of it. It's like all those politicians who say "Donald Trump's comments are bad" but "I still endorse him for president". You can't have it both ways. I'm not saying ABR should be policy lynched (I'm very much against those), but you don't reward people for their behavior when it's toxic by joining them on trains and never discussing them.
Me and Foxbird have independent scum reads on Radical Rat right now. I am sorry if you feel as though I am enabling people to shit on you (I have actually pmd the mod about the ordeal awhile back) but I am really not and that isn't something I think I can prove to you right now. I just have trouble sheeping you right now when you are scum reading me and one of my town reads. :/ I am not trying to go against you or support ABR in spite of you but I have my own beliefs and those are the ones I am going to follow.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #219) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

So basically my town read on YB and ABR come from that if Tevintar is all town it would be a lot easier to just wait for you guys to collapse on yourself then go head on in a 1v5 against a group of people who all think each other are town. If there is scum in Tevintar disrupting #TevintarTownBudsForeva would eliminate an easy way for scum to snowball the game into there favor.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (isolation #220) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

was pretty scummy and RR's voting patterns suck a lot right now.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #221) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

was pretty scummy and RR's voting patterns suck a lot right now.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (isolation #222) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2084, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2082, Foxbeebirdboy wrote: was pretty scummy and RR's voting patterns suck a lot right now.
Which part exactly, the vote on RM seems like just being new, the warden vote seems sensible and the whole thing about YB sorta was just a gut feeling, which people are allowed to have.
941 was a half jokes post and scum take everything seriously especially noob scum.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #223) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

His voting patterns suck because they suck.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #224) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2087, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2080, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:So basically my town read on YB and ABR come from that if Tevintar is all town it would be a lot easier to just wait for you guys to collapse on yourself then go head on in a 1v5 against a group of people who all think each other are town. If there is scum in Tevintar disrupting #TevintarTownBudsForeva would eliminate an easy way for scum to snowball the game into there favor.
Wait, how the hell does this make YB or ABR town again?

I agree that if there is scum in our neighborhood, it might be easy to snowball, but how does this create townreads on two people who are not even in the same neighborhood. Are you saying just because they are trying to disrupt it, they must be town? Cause that is also wrong. They would do the same as scum if there was no scum in the neighborhood. Basically, I'm saying the entire politics nation play of our neighborhood is a null position to take in this game.
I think there is scum in your hood #PreflipAssociations and I do not think scum would try and disrupt this hood this early on because of how hard you guys are circle jerking.
So uh I guess we just disagree on this one.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (isolation #225) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

From our Hydra QT - "also about the RR scumread: he flashjoined Ferelden and we had the hunch that scum wants one person in every nation, probably" (this is paraphrased to avoid mod kills)

This game is too toxic for Foxbird to post in the main thread.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (isolation #226) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I am trying to enable our claimed cops to be able to use 2 night actions in one night.
Please don't be bad :(
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #227) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2092, Motoko and Scully wrote:Beeboy, "Voting Patterns" suck just seems like proxy for you not liking his reads. Elaborate please.
I mean this is kind of accurate but all his votes are on leading wagons and town.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (isolation #228) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

outside his original Random vote which was really bad.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (isolation #229) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2098, beeboy wrote:
In post 2093, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:

I am trying to enable our claimed cops to be able to use 2 night actions in one night.
Please don't be bad :(
Dwlee don't be bad and go submit a warden vote on me.
In post 2101, beeboy wrote:
In post 2099, The Bieber Brothers wrote:I think we're voting shiro for warden rn
~Dwibble
We have 2 claimed cops and 1 claimed tracker and I claimed an ability that allows me to let another player preform an action twice. Dwlee please.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2105 (isolation #230) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2104, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2100, SirCakez wrote:this game is becoming painful to read
You're telling me.

-Hebi
Hahahaha you suckers are reading the game.

I 3 am not enjoying reading this game.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #231) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Tell me when you are / if you aren't going to warden vote me please.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #232) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2128, Dunnstral wrote:Forgive me beeboy for not posting for 9 hours even though other people have like 4 posts but they're fine
You have been forgiven and are officially a town read.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (isolation #233) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

eh on 1 hand i don't want to be on Rad Rats counter wagon on the other hand I want to lynch FU.
Rad Rat can you unvote FU so I can vote him and not feel bad about it?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #234) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Then once I vote FU I can tell myself you where sheeping me.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (isolation #235) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

once you vote FU*

I decided FU is potentially scum and Dunnstral is potentially town.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (isolation #236) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

VOTE: FU

Thx fam <3 it's me beeboy
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2172 (isolation #237) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

L-1 once rad votes him.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (isolation #238) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2178, rb wrote:Also if I get NK'd/dayvigged remember that everyone's job is to sheep beeboy to victory.

QFT
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (isolation #239) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

The only people claiming intent are the ones in your nation lol.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (isolation #240) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I think this game could use some dead time so we can all calm down tbh.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (isolation #241) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2190, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2189, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2183, Luna Fox wrote:Considering im outed we're currently re-assesing in my nation who's becoming warden, and that kinda needs to happen before the lynch.
You were outed?

Guess that masonry's not happening then, huh?
She was forced to claim by the same people who used a vendetta because they weren't in a townblock to wagon you.

~Titus

She had 4 votes in a large theme don't you dare blame this on me.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (isolation #242) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2190, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2189, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2183, Luna Fox wrote:Considering im outed we're currently re-assesing in my nation who's becoming warden, and that kinda needs to happen before the lynch.
You were outed?

Guess that masonry's not happening then, huh?
She was forced to claim by the same people who used a vendetta because they weren't in a townblock to wagon you.

~Titus
Also I had a legit scum read on RR so you can just stop thanks.
I am genuinely trying to achieve some form of middle ground with you and posts like this aren't helping.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (isolation #243) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2193, Motoko and Scully wrote:Acknowledged, but it wasn't about you. It was about ABR and YB.
My apologies
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (isolation #244) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2197, beeboy wrote:Eh I am aware I was at fault if Luna is town but what is done is done we can talk about it post game but I'd rather not rant and rave about things unless they are alignment indicative.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (isolation #245) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I was too busy being lurking scum in our last game to realize I like you rad rat.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2211 (isolation #246) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Shiro vote me to become the warden because my power enables our claimed cops to preform 2 actions.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (isolation #247) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2213, Shiro wrote:
In post 2211, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Shiro vote me to become the warden because my power enables our claimed cops to preform 2 actions.
Your assumption that I am.not aware of what is going on saddens me ;~;
;~; I just wanted to double check
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (isolation #248) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2216, Luna Fox wrote:Point of the matter is whether you're scumreading anyone on Antiva.
This is not relevant info given the lynch is decided and scum don't need my reads going into the night phase.
We both know I am town so I am not worried about you copping me lol.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2218 (isolation #249) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2216, Luna Fox wrote:Point of the matter is whether you're scumreading anyone on Antiva.
Why does this matter out of curiosity?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (isolation #250) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Iro vote me to become the warden.
Because my role enables our town cops to use there action twice.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (isolation #251) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I think Luna is town and my power is a delayed action I can use on the following day phase to motivate someone on the following night phase.
So I could either motivate you are Luna to be able to double action.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (isolation #252) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

If Iro confirms to have voted me and I don't become the warden scum is within {TBB, Iro and Shiro} it is simple.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2233 (isolation #253) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

oh thanks fam. I claimed.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (isolation #254) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Luna
Vedith
Iro
Beeboy
ABR
Luna
PV

I count 7 ability claims lol.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (isolation #255) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2290, Shiro wrote:I can confirm as a claimed mage that I am infact not a cop or investigative.

I truthfully wield the unstable explosion magic.

I target a nation and 3 of it's inhabitants die. Sadly I cannot control which ones are offed
Why claim this ;w;
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #256) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Luna and Shiro had no reason to claim... >_>
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (isolation #257) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2295, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah and how convenient that he claimed the exact same (2-shot) limitation i did have, if there's scum in tevinter, then ABR is definitively scum getting info from them.
EVERYONE HAS THE 2-SHOT MODIFIER
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (isolation #258) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2301, Shiro wrote:To show my awesomeness. I can target antiva as well but even I am not safe. I can die by own unstable explosion.

Also I am joking
I was getting worried this is one of those towns where everyone claims day 1 for the shits and giggles...
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (isolation #259) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2293, rb wrote:Why bother? Anything I say in the public thread is just gonna result in Titus throwing shade at me if it has anything to do with any of her precious townreads. This game is literally the least fun I've ever had because I can't even fucking scumhunt without having to endure being endlessly misrepped by her. That's why I've been so insulting, because I asked her MULTIPLE times to please RE-READ what she's talking about and she's just like, "ner ner caught scum ner ner!"

She's made associative tells pre-game and pre-flip and she's confbiasing SO FUCKING HARD right now, which is why I think it's imperative every single player completely ignores everything she says. Fuck, if you want to lynch me just to show how objectively shit her associative tells and assumptions are then go ahead. I'm struggling to even care about this game which is why I'm sheeping beeboy. He's one of the only people I can see not confbiasing and making actual sense. If he's scum and I'm sheeping scum that's 100% the town's fault for being as utterly nonsensical and awful as they are right now.
I don't know how you guys can scum read RB here...
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (isolation #260) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2311, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2308, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2293, rb wrote:Why bother? Anything I say in the public thread is just gonna result in Titus throwing shade at me if it has anything to do with any of her precious townreads. This game is literally the least fun I've ever had because I can't even fucking scumhunt without having to endure being endlessly misrepped by her. That's why I've been so insulting, because I asked her MULTIPLE times to please RE-READ what she's talking about and she's just like, "ner ner caught scum ner ner!"

She's made associative tells pre-game and pre-flip and she's confbiasing SO FUCKING HARD right now, which is why I think it's imperative every single player completely ignores everything she says. Fuck, if you want to lynch me just to show how objectively shit her associative tells and assumptions are then go ahead. I'm struggling to even care about this game which is why I'm sheeping beeboy. He's one of the only people I can see not confbiasing and making actual sense. If he's scum and I'm sheeping scum that's 100% the town's fault for being as utterly nonsensical and awful as they are right now.
I don't know how you guys can scum read RB here...
Hiplop did the same exact thing to me and was scum. Whenever he was called onto make content, he just started drama instead. Worse yet, some people actually called it a good scumgame.
Your experiences with Hiplop do not effect my read on RB in this game unfortunately.
I see town frustration and idk a lot about RB but hiplop has a pretty good scum game and you are making a pretty unfair comparison.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2336 (isolation #261) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I don't understand why mages can't be cops and if you believe that how you could possibly not be scum reading ABR.
Titus pls stop burning through your town cred.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (isolation #262) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I am just going to go to bed.
Promise me you guys will pretend to get along when I am gone <3
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (isolation #263) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2346, Luna Fox wrote:Why did we suddenly went back to spreading toxicity.

This is why I am going to bed lol.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (isolation #264) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Sigh I am getting this desire to replace out :/
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (isolation #265) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2372, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2369, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Sigh I am getting this desire to replace out :/
Why, we're finally starting to move away from toxicity.
Titus and RB are still both town and still both going strong. ABR will be back from VLA and scum will never kill in those 3.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (isolation #266) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

RB I am not lynching you and another townie afterwards stop.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (isolation #267) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Why do scum always kill me out of games I enjoy but I am probably going to end game in this game?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (isolation #268) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

UNVOTE:

Nah I don't want him at l-1
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (isolation #269) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

She busses sometimes.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2452 (isolation #270) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I am hammering in 5 minutes.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2455 (isolation #271) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

1 minute o3o
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2456 (isolation #272) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2453, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2452, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:I am hammering in 5 minutes.
No you're not
I fail to see why I can't.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2457 (isolation #273) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

VOTE: FU
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (isolation #274) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

What was Luna's result o3o?
Or where you guys serious about that doc/watcher crap.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (isolation #275) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

VOTE: ABR
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (isolation #276) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

o3o we have last wills for that.
Luna tell your results to your good in case there is a janitor type role pls.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2482 (isolation #277) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

UNVOTE:
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2487 (isolation #278) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Why are we lynching a claimed cop before they get a chance to use a night action o3o
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2488 (isolation #279) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2485, Motoko and Scully wrote:Beeboy, did you give your double up thing?

~Titus
Yes
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (isolation #280) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

That is anti town to ask.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2493 (isolation #281) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2491, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2490, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:That is anti town to ask.
Strongly disagree. We should know if someone can act twice, should act twice but cannot, or if scum have it.

It's not like a cop result where it can change reads...

~Titus
I don't think a potential scum roleblocker should know who can preform 2 actions tonight.
If I get janitor killed somehow to prevent you guys from reading my will idc that much in all honesty because i kept a kill of a cop.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2497 (isolation #282) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2496, The Bieber Brothers wrote:does the person get notified

~Memeo
not until the night starts.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (isolation #283) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2516, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2510, rb wrote:Oh btw, I slipped that my warden power gets powerful later in the game, and it looks like there's some people desperate to lynch me early on. I wonder why???
I would have rather you not mention this here ^_^;;
You are the last person who I thought would say something like that :P
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2531 (isolation #284) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Pls I have no desire to lynch town right now.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (isolation #285) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

We should vote in the same wardens we voted in yesterday so Luna can be doc'd again ^_^
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (isolation #286) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

RB need be I will yell louder then Titus if tries to lynch you later in the game.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2546 (isolation #287) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

if she*
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2550 (isolation #288) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

OH I derped.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (isolation #289) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2552, rb wrote:If you're alive...or if you're even town beeboy!
I am town and if I die this game it will be through endgame or mislynch not night kill lol.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (isolation #290) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2585, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: ABR

Does Orlais' kingmaker want to claim again?

I think that is a good idea
y?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (isolation #291) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Titus why would there be 3 cops?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2594 (isolation #292) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

If he flips X Mage - Cop
Do we lynch Luna because there are no templar cops?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2595 (isolation #293) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2593, Dunnstral wrote:If ABR is scum:

He wanted to join ferelden

he later switched to orlias, the kingmaker nation

I'd assume that there are at LEAST two scum in orlias if Abr is scum, and I'm pretty sure he is from like game start
o.o and how does knowing who is the kingmaker help anything?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2603 (isolation #294) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Titus if this lynch goes through and ABR is town I am going to vote you for the rest of the game regardless of what I think your alignment is btw.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2609 (isolation #295) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2606, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2603, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Titus if this lynch goes through and ABR is town I am going to vote you for the rest of the game regardless of what I think your alignment is btw.
Why make a threat like this? We were doing good yesterday trying to reach out to each other. Now you're threatening to turbo lynch me for voting obvious scum. The threat doesn't bother me, but the fact you did does.

ABR needs more votes unless you have a compelling reason to think he is town.
Lynching a claimed cop before they get a chance to use night actions really bothers me.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (isolation #296) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2608, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2603, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Titus if this lynch goes through
It will
In post 2603, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:and ABR is town
He's not
In post 2603, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:I am going to vote you for the rest of the game regardless of what I think your alignment is btw.
So this probably isnt going to happen anyway.
I hate the idea behind lynching a claimed day 1 cop :////
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2620 (isolation #297) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I just don't see what we lose by lynching him tomorrow.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2626 (isolation #298) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2625, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2620, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:I just don't see what we lose by lynching him tomorrow.
The possibility he's double actioned scum might be that. :/
He isn't don't worry.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2628 (isolation #299) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Me and Foxbird considered all the investigative claims not just ABR and Luna.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2629 (isolation #300) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Why can't we just lynch ABR tomorrow :((((
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2630 (isolation #301) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Do you guys have a guilty on ABR?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2637 (isolation #302) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2635, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2630, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Do you guys have a guilty on ABR?
What would your reads look like if we did?
scum: ABR
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2638 (isolation #303) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2633, Motoko and Scully wrote:That requires me trusting you. :/
^_^ Do I ever lie as town?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2640 (isolation #304) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2631, Luna Fox wrote:Btw if i was warden last night i cant be warden tonight, but if i wasnt im going to be warden tonight.
That's pretty cool yo.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2643 (isolation #305) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2639, Motoko and Scully wrote:You can do better.
Dunn would become town. That is really the only major change in my reads that would occur I think.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2645 (isolation #306) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2642, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2638, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
I don't have you as a townread though. :(
What if I told you I was a mason?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2648 (isolation #307) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2644, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2595, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:o.o and how does knowing who is the kingmaker help anything?
Maybe my line of thought is off

It's probably better to figure out who ABR made warden

or if they keep it hidden
I think only the kingmaker knows who the kingmaker is so I think it would be best if they claimed tomorrow o3o
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (isolation #308) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2647, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2643, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2639, Motoko and Scully wrote:You can do better.
Dunn would become town. That is really the only major change in my reads that would occur I think.
What would you think of his push against Tevinter. What would you make of him being kingmaker in Orlais.
Kingmaker is random so it is NAI silly.
Not sure I would have to go back and see how hard he was actually pushing Tevinter.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2652 (isolation #309) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2650, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2645, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2642, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2638, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
I don't have you as a townread though. :(
What if I told you I was a mason?
Masons drive me up the wall and routinely look like scum in my scumhunting. My belief of your claim would depend on your alleged partner.
Oh you definitely wouldn't be happy if I told you.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (isolation #310) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2646, Motoko and Scully wrote:What would your thoughts be on Masq v rR?
O.o I guess I would lynch Masq first but it wouldn't clear RR.
Like he was trying to lynch Dwlee pretty hard in Cyberpunk.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2657 (isolation #311) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2655, Motoko and Scully wrote:I would rather be unhappy and reset than happy and wrong.
His name starts with an R and ends with a B
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (isolation #312) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2653, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2645, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:What if I told you I was a mason?
That would be a non warden ability and iroa will get mad at you.
huh I didn't think of that.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (isolation #313) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2654, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2651, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Kingmaker is random so it is NAI silly.
Not sure I would have to go back and see how hard he was actually pushing Tevinter.
I didnt mean the kingmaker itself, but if he's scum, who he made warden is... very important, dont you think?
It would be WIFOM in all honesty >_< really hard to say without knowing who the warden was last night.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (isolation #314) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Like I would be able to answer you Luna if I knew who the warden was.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (isolation #315) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2666, Motoko and Scully wrote:Beeboy, is this puppy mafia masons or confirmed same alignment masons?
^_^? I wasn't a mason in puppy mafia
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (isolation #316) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2668, Dunnstral wrote:Why'd you out us???
I am srs a mason with RB
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2673 (isolation #317) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2671, Luna Fox wrote:btw beeboy with the help of your mason knowledge i think i have pegged most of the scumteam now as long as it's not a lie.
I am proud of you ^_^
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (isolation #318) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2676, Motoko and Scully wrote:No but you joked about it. I was asking if you were serious.

If so, you can out something that happened in orlais chat. That confirms you had access to the chat and this you're either scum or masons with rb.
Our mason chat is night talk only and all he did was tell me that he was frustrated with you and I told him to just ignore you.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2678 (isolation #319) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I said neither of us was being night killed so it didn't matter o3o
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2680 (isolation #320) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2679, Motoko and Scully wrote:Well tonight it can be tested. Shadowez can say a random fruit. Rb tells you what it is. You announce it.

Why would rb volunteer to be lynched as a mason though?
Ask him yourself.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2682 (isolation #321) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Sure thing Titus.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2685 (isolation #322) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Why would I lie about being a mason as scum here?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2694 (isolation #323) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2688, Dunnstral wrote:Are you lying about being a mason as town?
Now that's a good question!
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2703 (isolation #324) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Titus let's say I am not a mason. Why are you trying so hard to confirm that right this very minute?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2704 (isolation #325) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

You don't plan on lynching me or RB for awhile so I am not sure what exactly your angle is.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2708 (isolation #326) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Mason bro we are deciding this later.
I am waiting on Foxbird tbh >_>
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2711 (isolation #327) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2709, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2703, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Titus let's say I am not a mason. Why are you trying so hard to confirm that right this very minute?
Confirming you resets my biggest scumread. Better to do that now, rather than later.
If I am your biggest scum read what are you doing lynching the claimed cop?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2716 (isolation #328) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

So when I asked if there was a guilty why you no say yes :(
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2717 (isolation #329) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

VOTE: ABR
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2721 (isolation #330) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I thought there was a guilty as soon as you all piled on him at the start of the day but then Titus said there was no guilty like 3 times. Kind of fogs my ability to see the soft claim I originally saw.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2724 (isolation #331) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Ok I voted who I wanted my groups warden to be we can continue o3o
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (isolation #332) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2726, rb wrote:Foxbee, who do you want as Orlais warden? I'm kingmaker.

Shadow is better then Masq I guess o3o
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2736 (isolation #333) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2727, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2721, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:I thought there was a guilty as soon as you all piled on him at the start of the day but then Titus said there was no guilty like 3 times. Kind of fogs my ability to see the soft claim I originally saw.
It was deliberate to get people talking. I am good at wifom. As you very well notice, there likely was no doctor on Luna. That information nets us another guilty or clear besides ABR.
I really don't think anyone fell for that....
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (isolation #334) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I'd take a shadow warden over nobody... tbh
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2742 (isolation #335) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2741, Dunnstral wrote:I did
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2743 (isolation #336) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Dunnstrals thank you for adding a bit of enjoyment to this game.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2745 (isolation #337) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Are me and RB in that pool?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2747 (isolation #338) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I am a real mason.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2748 (isolation #339) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

100% without a doubt i can confirm RB's alignment as town.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2754 (isolation #340) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2750, Motoko and Scully wrote:That will be confirmed tomorrow that beeboy and rb share alignment. By the fruit cookie test.
Your putting in a lot of effort to doubt me right now.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2758 (isolation #341) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Actually...
I don't think confirming us as masons is a good idea.
I was to play a game and see how long we can live ^_^
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2760 (isolation #342) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

How awkward would this be if I was lying and RB was scum?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2761 (isolation #343) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

That would make me giggle.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2762 (isolation #344) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I am not helping the situation for people who don't think we are masons am I?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2765 (isolation #345) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I forgot what my read on him was a really long time ago tbh.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2767 (isolation #346) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Idk who I want to be a warden tbh.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (isolation #347) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Luna who in my nation are you town reading?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2770 (isolation #348) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I need more then 1 player.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2772 (isolation #349) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I want a nice little pool of towns.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2776 (isolation #350) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Let's say I lied and through a twist of fate the bieber brothers acknowledged the post where I said I could make a cop preform 2 actions and didn't actually vote me for the funzies.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2777 (isolation #351) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Idk if TBB is town because they did choose to acknowledge the post where i could double up a cop action and never actually voted me to become warden.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2779 (isolation #352) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

who am I doubling up then?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2780 (isolation #353) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I am just going to double up someone in Tevintar.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (isolation #354) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

but wait I need to know who I am doubling up for the next night phase right now... >_>
Because it also isn't a day ability LOL
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #355) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Geez lying about my claim made this pretty complicated I am just going to vote TBB
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2785 (isolation #356) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

o3o in what world is copping me ever a good idea?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2786 (isolation #357) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Luna isn't going to be alive to preform an action night 3 lol
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2792 (isolation #358) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2789, Dunnstral wrote:or were you gonna use your strongman warden power
Nah my warden power is even a more powerful scum action then that.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2796 (isolation #359) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Antiva doesn't like me enough so I probably can't double up Luna.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2806 (isolation #360) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I think it was an accident because the people who voted the warden claimed they didn't vote me...
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2807 (isolation #361) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

if they wanted to steal warden from me why not just lie and say they voted me?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2810 (isolation #362) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

TBB acknowledged my post saying I could double up a cop but voted Shiro.
Vedith voted Shiro
I voted Shiro and never unvoted thinking TBB, Shiro and Iroa where voting me.

Shiro and Iroa voted me.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2811 (isolation #363) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Was I supposed to out Shiro was the warden? Idk.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (isolation #364) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2826, Luna Fox wrote:I don't think town scumread beeboy and more town townread scum shiro is more likely, but it's not definite, that's why it's a PoE list.
The only person scum reading me was Titus.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2843 (isolation #365) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Also Titus I came to this shocking realization that your plan only works if I am town fake claiming mason because if I am scum I would have factional communication with RB.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2844 (isolation #366) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

So like do I really have to go through the motions to prove I am not lying as town here?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2983 (isolation #367) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2846, Masquerade wrote:Mods: I'm sorry but please replace me. This seemed like a really cool game but the clique-stuff is not working for me so I need to get out of here while I still have some sanity left.
I feel this.
Also I skimmed it and I am assuming the recent pages are my mason bro arguing with Titus so I am just not going to read it.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3105 (isolation #368) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:39 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Was rb the Orlais warden last night? I forgot.

If he wasn't, that clears DGB and shadowez as town, I think. Scum wouldn't wanna deprive themselves of being warden.
It's also likely then that rb was killed for that exact purpose: to knock out Orlais.

Gonna wait until I talked to beeboy before I throw a vote down.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3120 (isolation #369) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Well my town reads are all being lynched or killed how lovely.
Random is role claiming in his next post or is today's lynch.

We need to know everyone's warden power to understand the situation.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3121 (isolation #370) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Shiro and Luna both voting each other and not considering Random as an option makes me feel horrible about both of them btw ^_^

Bee head is on VLA
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3123 (isolation #371) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Pretend RB flipped Mason what is your POE pool right now Luna?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3127 (isolation #372) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Luna why did you cop ABR?
What are your reads on Tevinter right now?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3128 (isolation #373) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

How the hell has anything I have done give you the slightest idea I was scum?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3137 (isolation #374) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 3130, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3127, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Luna why did you cop ABR?
What are your reads on Tevinter right now?
Because he didnt want to be copped
Dunn maybe town, Titus maybe scum, Nero maybe scum, PV maybe town.

P-Edit: Because of your D1 play where you seemed to have inside information that i was a cop, plus strongly pushing against my plan, plus changing your claim like twice, plus you seemed to be very interested in my guilty D2, all of those combined were giving me bad feelings.
why would I be eager to lynch ABR knowing he would be lynched anyway?

I fake claimed to avoid being role blocked or scum would kill me to stop you from doubling up which I thought was clear.

You softed cop really hardcore.

Luna your read on me all game has been horrible :/
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3140 (isolation #375) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 3136, Luna Fox wrote:And shiro, who's scum after i flip town then ^_^
Luna you where town reading ABR I don't get that choice at all. He was also the lone person scum reading you.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3141 (isolation #376) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 3139, Shiro wrote:The fuck ?! Beeboy you gave her the double up powers???? Are you insane after we lynched her guilty that flipped town?
I thought scum was you are random but I really regret my life choices based on her day 3 play lol
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3145 (isolation #377) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 3142, Yume wrote:Oh, and by the way, @town if you need someone's night action stopped, elect me as warden.
In post 3143, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3140, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 3136, Luna Fox wrote:And shiro, who's scum after i flip town then ^_^
Luna you where town reading ABR I don't get that choice at all. He was also the lone person scum reading you.
I scumread him all D1, specially after his "counterclaim"
I specifically told our hood I wanted you dead but I really wanted Shiro dead for not convincing Random.

Me dying over RB means Titus is scum btw.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3146 (isolation #378) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Considering*
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3148 (isolation #379) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I was going to drive a lynch on Shiro. But like I said#regretlifechoices
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3152 (isolation #380) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Considering random for scum. You are both failing to do the one trait I would expect out of town in this situation.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3154 (isolation #381) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 3151, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3148, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:I was going to drive a lynch on Shiro. But like I said#regretlifechoices
Well then lynch me today
And after i flip town, lynch Shiro tomorrow.
I have reason to believe Random's claim will solve all my life problems
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3156 (isolation #382) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

WHERE THE FUCK DID THE NIGHT 1 KILL GO AND WHY DOES NO ONE SEEN TO CARE IT IS GONE BUT ME
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3162 (isolation #383) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 3157, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3156, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:WHERE THE FUCK DID THE NIGHT 1 KILL GO AND WHY DOES NO ONE SEEN TO CARE IT IS GONE BUT ME
We've been discussing where the N1 kill went all of D2, where you didnt seem to care, so why are you yelling like this now?
Because fishing for a doc claim day 2 is pretty worthless and I didn't read most of day 2 because of Titus and RB

The conclusion was Shiro redirected scum PV to a partner right? That means based on that knowledge I should lynch you today ok.

VOTE: Luna
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3164 (isolation #384) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 3159, Motoko and Scully wrote:@Beeboy, Nah. Rb dying actually is evidence of a scum redirector OR you scum. I would 100% be voting Shiro today if we knew if scum could not elect their own warden.

If scum could not elect their own warden separate from nations, then one of Luna/random/Shiro must be scum. Random claiming to dispel an inaccurate townread was rather townie. That leaves Luna v Shiro. The optimal move if Rb had not died was rb bodyguard Luna; Lynch Shiro.

Why did you lie about being masons?

VOTE: Shiro

As for the N1 lack of kill, I discussed it yesterday and reached the conclusion ABR was the warden and lied.
Ok so what does ABR warden mean? Tevintar is either a bunch of scum or Luna is scum.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3167 (isolation #385) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

IF ABR COMMUTED LUNA COULD NOT COP HER.

Titus and Luna are scum.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3173 (isolation #386) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Titus is scum I kind of just want to lynch her while I am alive.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3178 (isolation #387) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

And this is why you don't claim cop for no reason ^_^
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3184 (isolation #388) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Someone from Orlais needs to confirm who there warden was n1
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3214 (isolation #389) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I refuse to believe Shiro would honest claim his scum role and use it on Luna especially after mass effect mafia
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3221 (isolation #390) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

if town only have access to 4 night actions every night and these actions can also be stolen by scum and scum have a redirector I will just lose because that is scum sided af
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3226 (isolation #391) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I refuse to believe town would have such limited access to PRs we are lynching all the day 1 wardens until we flip scum
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3233 (isolation #392) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Someone in Orlais needs to confirm ABR was warden because I have trouble seeing him not claim that day 2.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3235 (isolation #393) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 3232, Luna Fox wrote:Ugh I really should've sent a watcher on me N1 :<
If you had the option I have no idea why you wouldn't after I claimed motivator in all honesty
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3239 (isolation #394) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Luna when I was actively trying to motivate you for night 2 on day 1 why did you make no effort of stopping me if you where the n1 warden?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3244 (isolation #395) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 3238, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3235, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 3232, Luna Fox wrote:Ugh I really should've sent a watcher on me N1 :<
If you had the option I have no idea why you wouldn't after I claimed motivator in all honesty
They REALLY wanted me to be cop. And at that time i wasnt even trusting you.
Why would I lie about having a confirmable role? Like your read on me is so odd since even if I was scum I would still need to motivate you. Also why would you sit by while scum became warden if that was the case and you where town reading me day 1.

Nothing Luna is saying makes sense gahhh

Pedit: fair
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3253 (isolation #396) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 3246, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3243, Shiro wrote:
In post 3240, Luna Fox wrote:I dropped the WIFOM bomb since i wanted to get a scan off, but people seemed to have preferred to give me Warden while we were deciding and i was already resigned to not being warden N1.
Oooook, you do realise then that for me to be scum and you town, tevinter needs to have enough scum in order to elect you warden(since you didnt want to) and antiva to have enough scum to elect me warden, in order for you to check abr and me to redirect you to a buddy right?
Yes, which is why i said that Tevinter def. has scum in it. My Plan did work in the end ^_^
I find it funny how me and ABR got shit for coming to this conclusion day 1
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3256 (isolation #397) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 3255, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 3253, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 3246, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3243, Shiro wrote:
In post 3240, Luna Fox wrote:I dropped the WIFOM bomb since i wanted to get a scan off, but people seemed to have preferred to give me Warden while we were deciding and i was already resigned to not being warden N1.
Oooook, you do realise then that for me to be scum and you town, tevinter needs to have enough scum in order to elect you warden(since you didnt want to) and antiva to have enough scum to elect me warden, in order for you to check abr and me to redirect you to a buddy right?
Yes, which is why i said that Tevinter def. has scum in it. My Plan did work in the end ^_^
I find it funny how me and ABR got shit for coming to this conclusion day 1
It's still wrong.
Your RB read was spot on as well.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3258 (isolation #398) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Titus convince me that you, Dunnstral, PV and Nero are all town in your next post because I see no reason to town read any of them.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3259 (isolation #399) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

If Tevintar is a masonry a kill action would target you not the 2 people actively going against tevintar
Foxbird + beeboy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”