scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:34 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah! Praise the lord, for we are all alive. Can I get an amen? The lord is great. Hallelujah! Lets us all thank the lord for our lives, and for this blessing. Most of you would probably have went to hell if we died to day, but no, the lord has decided to give us all another chance. Hallelujah! Can I get an amen to that?

So say if I were to vote, then it would go right into stage 1?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:09 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah, praise be the lord. He has given us another chance, let us all thank him for it. Let us all band together and find a way through this test. May I get an amen to that?

Vote: shanba
You just put kscope into step 1.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Let us thank the lord for the intelligent people we have around us. Hallelujah! Let us also thank the lord for the mods allowing us to name claim. Let us all pray together. Praise be the lord, for he has giving us all another chance. Let him help us strike down the evil doers and survive this ordeal. He will heal us, and save us all. Halleujah! Praise be the lord! Can I get an amen?

My pr's get worse as they go on. I wouldn't say they are unhelpful like yos is claiming, but its definitely a lot harder to understand me. Also, its good to avoid wagons Elmo. We want to keep everyone understandable as best as we can unless we are pretty sure we have found scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:38 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah! Let us all praise the lord for the wonderful blessing that he has given us. We will be saved, for the lord is merciful. Hallelujah! Let me get an amen.

Why are we guessing post restrictions instead of hunting scum? I'm glad that conversation is no longer focusing on that Of course its hard with the post restrictions but we are getting somewhere. Right now soupfly does not look that good.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise the lord, for I have returned. May the lord forgive me for my absence. It has become clear to me. I must reread, and post as soon as I can. Let us thank the lord, for he has opened my eyes. Let me get an amen for that. Do not worry, I will be active again very soon. Praise the lord! Hallelujah!!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah. The lord has sent me a dream. What it means I do not know. I'm actually just making this all up cause the lord is great, and I wish he did send me a vision. That would be awesome. Anyways, PRAISE THE LORD!!! FOR HE IS GREAT! Hallelujah! He will send us his blessings very soon. Let me get an amen to that!

Re-reading tomorrow. I promise.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallujah! God is great and stuff! We should give him praise, and thank him, cause he is GOD. Duh. Hallelujah! Praise the lord! Give me an amen!

So yeah, re-read, and there wasn't really much. This game is by far the most difficult game to pick up scumtells from. I do want gorrad to explain his vote on Katy. Oh, and Yos, the thread titles says the doctor is dead. So I am thinking that DGB was infact the doctor and not scum. Can mod confirm if DGB was town or scum?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah! Praise God and Stuff. Amen! Amen! Religious saying here. Hallelujah. Praise the lord.

Check with JD, she was scum. I feel kinda stupid now considering that there wouldn't be a doc in a nightless setup.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:08 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah! God has spoken to me! Despite he being angry and stuff, but still...Halelujah! Praise the Lord, for he is great. Give me an amen! Hallelujah!!

So yeah, I still have no idea what to think of anyone in this game yet, so... I guess I should reread again sometime, this probably won't happen till wednesday though.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:36 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise the lord! Hallelujah, for god has saved me. Not really, but I'm just saying...Let us all thank the lord, for we all all blessed, except for the mafia. They will experience internal damnation. Us, however, will experience paradise. Let me get an amen to that!

Vote: Gorrad
I'm agreeing with shanba here...Jumps to DGB for little reason, and now does the same with pooky...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise the lord. Hallelujah and stuff...Amen! Let us all praise the lord. Give me an amen!

Yeah, cause scum aren't aloud to bus their partners yos. That and as bbb has said, there are two scum groups so it doesn't really matter if dgb was obvious scum or not.

Pooky is definitely on my radar right now. I'm not understanding his attack on elmo at all, and yes his defending does not look good. But town sometimes defend scum, so right now I am seeing Gorrad as more scummy than pooky.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise god, for he is great and such. Hallelujah! Can I get an amen?
Gorrad wrote:DGB, your recent attacks have been worse than Hurrikaty's. And that's saying something.
Unvote, Vote: DGB
. I think one of y'all is scum, and I'm willing to bet it's you.
That post doesn't provide much insight as to why he is voting for DGB. Even if she is obvious, don't you think that he should give some reason? Like why DGB's attacks are worse? I'm going to view lack of reasoning as a scumtell no matter what, and he can't even explain why he is voting for pooky.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:25 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Vote: Gorrad

Starting off where I was yesterday; pretty sure he is scum...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:28 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Uhoh, praise the lord, please spare me, for I have forgot to post with my PR. Please be mericful, oh great Lord, for you are great. Hallelujah! Praise to the lord, give me an Amen to that!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:01 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise the lord! God is great and stuff...Hallelujah! Let us all thank the lord, for gorrad will soon be dead. This is a happy occasion. Let us all thank the lord...Hallelujah! Can I get an Amen!

With that being said, I am surprised at the speed that the wagon grew...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:10 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise the lord...Hallelujah! God is great, and stuff...Amen!

Rolename?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah! Praise God! Let him bless us all, except for the scum. They don't deserve blessing. Anyways, let us all give thanks to the lord. Hallelujah! Give me an amen!

Well, Gorrad is posting in other games, but he doesn't post in a game where he is L-1. I have no objection to you hammering him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:30 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise the lord. Hallelujah. God and stuff, cause you know, God is great. If you think otherwise, well then you must be scum. Obviously. Anyways, Hallelujah! Let us all thank the lord, even though this game is quite boring. Hallelujah! Give me an amen!(not one person has yet to give me an amen, I am disappointed in all of you)

um...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah, praise god. Cause he is great, though he is probably disappointed that we are killing people, but whatever. Hallelujah! AMEN!

Yeah, so votecount?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:58 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah. God and stuff. Praise the lord, cause you know, hes cool and everything. Hallelujah! Give me an Amen!!!!!!!!1

Vote: ZONEACE

Hi, we should lynch ZONEACE. Kthxbai
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah. Praise god and stuff, for he is great. Hallelujah! He has blessed us all, except for the scum. He hates them. Now, let us praise the lord! Amen!

Incase you don't know, there is a votecount on the front page. The only votes it is missing is mine and andy's. Anyways, we need more votes on ZONEACE guys. Like now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:42 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah. Praise god and stuff. For he is great. But he hates ZONEACE, that scummy scum. Let us all give thanks to him. Hallelujah! Amen!

Would you like to even try to make a case against kscope instead of bandwagoning?? cause its got to be hard for him to refute your crap logic when you haven't even made a case.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah! Praise god and stuff. OF rhe is great. But zoneace is scum. Scummy scum scum. Right God? Hallelujah. Give me an Amen!

You both are clearly bandwagoning, obv. And your both are equally bad. Neither one of you have done anything this game except agree, vote, and lurk. My last post was simply to show how hypocritical you just were. You ask me for a case, when you have not done that all game. So diescumdie. You should just claim scum now. Come on, do it. You know you want to.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise god and stuff. Hallelujah! For he is great. And zoneace is a dirty dirty lier. That's like a sin. Sucks for him. Anyways, Amen!

Hmm, maybe you were the first to vote for him, but you post voting for him was this.
ZONEACE wrote:
vote kscope
can we just end this?
Tell me, where is the reason in that? You never said you were going to vote for kscope, nor did you ever mention why the hell you are voting for him. Try reading the thread before you spout out bullshit. You not once said why you were voting for kscope. So you are not only a hypocrite now, but a lier as well.

On another note, you were fencesitting up till now. This is what you had to say to pooky.
ZONEACE wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: OH AND MAYBE MY LACK OF POSTING HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY PR, JUST MAYBE. MAYBE IF I HAD AN EASY ONE LIkE YOURS ID MAKE A BUNCH OF POSTS.
Really now? Is it THAT difficult of a PR? Screaming like an angry person??? That strikes me as a TERRIBLE excuse for not posting. Hell that's worse than mine (incedentally it began as a holiday lack of time, then turned into an out of town lack of time and ended with I was just so far behind that the prospect of catching up seemed overly daunting). Clearly with my absence that's not enough of a reason to hammer you, so I'll take a look back right now and see if i can find reason enough to justify me dropping the hammer. Until then
FOS POOKY
And this to Gorrad,
ZONEACE wrote:Meh, your claim still makes it seem like you have a pretty good reason to be killing us. I'm gonna do a bit of thinking, but i'll probably vote you soon.
Note: you never voted for him. Infact, the only vote you did do this whole game, besides you one on katy in the beginning, is you one for kscope. You FoS pooky, say you are going to vote for gorrad, and then you just ignore them totally. You have done absolutely nothing this game.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God, Hallelujah! He is great. Hallelujah! Praise be the lord. Give me an Amen! Hallelujah! P.S. God hates you ZONEACE. Nothing personnel, he just hates the scum.

Could you do something other than ignore my points? Please? So where did I defend kscope? I attacked you, I didn't defend kscope. Stop putting words in my mouth. And btw, kscope has added more to this game than you. He did help get DGB lynched, even though he was not at all the main component of the wagon. What have you done ZONEACE? Nothing. I repeat, nothing. Stop it with this move of desperation. Stop trying to deflect attention back to kscope.

I would tell you to try and defend yourself, but its obviously you can't. Seriously, just claim scum and die. diescumdie. More votes on ZONEACE please.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God, Hallelujah! For he has blessed us all, except the scum like ZONEACE. So in reality he only blessed six of us. Still, he is still AWESOME! Hallelujah! Give me an Amen! (seriously wtf, I can't get one amen out of you guys, come on)

Wow ZONEACE, that has got to be like your best defense yet. Seriously, I don't know what to say in response to that. Guess your right,
Unvote
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God, for UA has blessed us with a lynch scene. Hallelujah. Sucks that he was town though. Yeah. Anyways, Hallelujah! Amen!

So yeah,

Let us commence with the lynching of him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise god. Hallelujah! For he is great. Hallelujah. Amen and stuff.

You do know that the setup is 6-3-3 nightless ZONEACE? Also, since I'm town, I can safely assume that there are at least 3 scum are the kscope wagon. Who else but you ZONEACE to go after first. Now be a good boy and die.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:41 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah. God and stuff. Its tough to type while I'm drunk. Praise the lord, for he is great. Hallelujah! Give me an Amen!

Nice OMGUS ZONEACE. Or do you actually have a reason for me being scum. Cause if you do I would like to hear it. Or are you just saying that like you did with kscope, cause kscope turned up town you know.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:07 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah! Praise God. For he is great. Hallelujah! Amen and stuff...

Are you serious? I said I was wrong with you bandwagoning, but I still made a case against you. You have yet to do anything yet in this game. You made no case against kscope, no case against me(and since this is an open setup, 6 town, 2 scumgroups of 3 each, I can't be a lyncher) you must think I'm scum. You can't defend yourself, you don't respond to my points. Instead you called both me and kscope scum. Guess what, you are wrong about both of us.

Do you honestly believe I haven't gave a reason? Can you just not read? Oh, I know, you are scum, and failing miserably at it. Now I must lay down before I pass out.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:27 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah! Praise God and stuff. For he is great. Amen and stuff...

How ironic. You believe that I have given no reason. Have you given any reason at all during this whole game ZONACE? No. Who's to say I'm not looking at the other ones on kscope's wagon. As I said, there has to be at least 3 on his wagon. For all I know, everyone on the wagon could be scum. However, you have done nothing, and your response to my vote on you really just sucks. Nice OMGUS on Flameaxe btw.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:14 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah! Praise God and stuff. For he is great! Hallelujah! Give me an Amen!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:16 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah! Praise God and stuff. For he is great! Hallelujah! Give me an Amen!

Silly me, forgot to type what I mean to type.

More votes on ZONEACE please. I think its fairly obvious that he is scum, so yeah, let's lynch him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:57 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah! Praise God ! Hallelujah! He has blessed us all(except the scum, he hates them). Amen!

Well, I don't think a claim is going to change my stance on him, and he has had plenty of chances to defend himself. He has posted elsewhere around the site since sunday, so yeah.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:36 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God! Hallelujah! For he is great! Amen!

More votes on ZONEACE please.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:44 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God! Hallelujah and stuff! May he bless us all, and may he have mercy on ZONEACE's soul after we lynch him.

ZONEACE, your accusation of me is nothing but an OMGUS. Kthx. Now diescumdie.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:51 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God! Hallelujah! Amen and other god stuff...

ZONEACE's lynch is taking way to long. Can we please get this game moving and lynch this scumbag. Kthxbai.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God, Hallelujah! Amen and stuff! Other god stuff...

That's a great attitude ZONEACE. Anyways, can we lynch him now?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God! Hallelujah! Let us all give him thanks! Give me an Amen! Praise, praise the lord!

You mean how you pointed out kscope to us? Oh
wait...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God. Hallelujah. For he is great. Please give the town strength to win this game! Hallelujah! Praise the lord! Can I finally get an Amen?

I made a case against ZONEACE a while ago HurriKaty, I think this post covers it:
scotmany12 wrote:Praise god and stuff. Hallelujah! For he is great. And zoneace is a dirty dirty lier. That's like a sin. Sucks for him. Anyways, Amen!

Hmm, maybe you were the first to vote for him, but you post voting for him was this.
ZONEACE wrote:
vote kscope
can we just end this?
Tell me, where is the reason in that? You never said you were going to vote for kscope, nor did you ever mention why the hell you are voting for him. Try reading the thread before you spout out bullshit. You not once said why you were voting for kscope. So you are not only a hypocrite now, but a lier as well.

On another note, you were fencesitting up till now. This is what you had to say to pooky.
ZONEACE wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: OH AND MAYBE MY LACK OF POSTING HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY PR, JUST MAYBE. MAYBE IF I HAD AN EASY ONE LIkE YOURS ID MAKE A BUNCH OF POSTS.
Really now? Is it THAT difficult of a PR? Screaming like an angry person??? That strikes me as a TERRIBLE excuse for not posting. Hell that's worse than mine (incedentally it began as a holiday lack of time, then turned into an out of town lack of time and ended with I was just so far behind that the prospect of catching up seemed overly daunting). Clearly with my absence that's not enough of a reason to hammer you, so I'll take a look back right now and see if i can find reason enough to justify me dropping the hammer. Until then
FOS POOKY
And this to Gorrad,
ZONEACE wrote:Meh, your claim still makes it seem like you have a pretty good reason to be killing us. I'm gonna do a bit of thinking, but i'll probably vote you soon.
Note: you never voted for him. Infact, the only vote you did do this whole game, besides you one on katy in the beginning, is you one for kscope. You FoS pooky, say you are going to vote for gorrad, and then you just ignore them totally. You have done absolutely nothing this game.
ZONEACE's reaction has only made me more confident. He still hasn't defended himself, and he basically called both me and flameaxe scum. Why? Don't know, no reason given. So they are OMGUS. And now he is throwing a hissy fit because people aren't agreeing with him. He has done absolutely nothing this game, and when pressured it put on him, he flips out and calls his attacker scum. I am very, very confident in my vote, and I believed that he should be lynched.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God! Hallelujah! For he is great! Praise the lord! Give me an Amen!
scotmany12 wrote:Hmm, maybe you were the first to vote for him, but you post voting for him was this.
ZONEACE wrote:
vote kscope
can we just end this?
Tell me, where is the reason in that? You never said you were going to vote for kscope, nor did you ever mention why the hell you are voting for him.
scotmany12 wrote:How ironic. You believe that I have given no reason. Have you given any reason at all during this whole game ZONACE? No. Who's to say I'm not looking at the other ones on kscope's wagon. As I said, there has to be at least 3 on his wagon. For all I know, everyone on the wagon could be scum. However, you have done nothing, and your response to my vote on you really just sucks. Nice OMGUS on Flameaxe btw.
I already addressed these points from you. And you are different than the others on teh wagon cause you have done absolutely nothing in this game so far. Sure, Andy hasn't done a lot either, but he has done more than you. I wouldn't be surprised if he was scum. Yos made a case against kscope, you didn't. HurriKaty has expressed interest in voting. Flameaxe hammered DGB. Yeah, he could be bussing, or from the other scumgroup, but that is something. So out of all four, you are the scummiest. Now stop throwing fits simply because I caught you.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:22 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God. Hallelujah and stuff. For he is great. Blah, other god crap. Hallelujah! Amen!

Are we serious? Me and scum ZONEACE are the only ones who post? We might as well abandon this game, as I tired trying to revive it.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Man, dis here cracker iz fucked up. Who do ya th'o't ya iz cracker? You don' fuq wiff dis here nigga. I'll fucking cut ya up. Then I'll make yo' mom scream just like she did last night. You know what I'm saying? We did it all night. Now she will ever sleep wiff uh cracker ag'in. Once ya jet black, ya don' jet back. Anyways, ya do not wants ta fuq around wiff me. So ya bettah step da back up until I bust uh cap in yo' ass. what the fuck sup now?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, what da fuq iz up wiff ZONEACE? Why has dis here cracker not been lynched yet? Not only iz he clearly scum, but he fucked up muh ma fuckin screen wiff his posts. Who da fuq do dat? It just iz not tight. Unlike his mom. She iz knows how ta please uh nig. You know what I'm saying? Now let'slynch dis here scum or I'll fuq him up myself. Bust uh cap, ya dig. brace yourself foo'!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Man, ya iz whack. Why did ya vote fo' kscope then? I'm guilty cuz o' what ya an' others did? That just don' make sense. Your mom do though. I understood it every tyme she screamed muh ma fuckin name last night. Understand boy? We had some pimp-tight times last night. Seriously though, dis here cracker iz full o' it. Maybe he iz ZONEACE'sbuddy, or perhaps he just be on da other team. You really going ta push me? You do not know what I be capable o'. Do not fuq wiff me. I will fucking curb stomp yo' ass. I be one angry nigga right now, so watch yo' back foo'. be understanding dis negroid-american languag foo'
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:14 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Yos knows what he iz saying. This cracka iz aight wiff me. Know what I'm saying? Bust uh rock wiff me playa?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:02 am

Post by scotmany12 »

That iz not true cracker. You forget dat dis here iz 6-3-3, not 6-6. If by some off chance ya iz hood, an' da hood iz down ta two, da other scum group o' two needs da hood. From dat point it iz uh whole sheeit load o' manipulation an' crap like dat. Fact iz, da game can easily git down ta 2-2-2. Whole new game at dat point. So please stop trying ta use dat as an excuse. Your mom don' try ta excuse herself out o' her duties ta me. She knows how ta please uh black nig. Man, she wuz screaming muh ma fuckin name all night. At one point I thought I might actually end up killing her, but nahh she survived. You on da other hand, will die when we's lynch ya. I be actually surprised why ya haven't been lynched yet, since yo' only defense iz "OMGUS You mus' be scum fo' voting fo' me." Anyways, I th'o't it iz tyme ya die. and shit.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:35 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Way ta ignore what I said once ag'in, cracka. People need ta vote him now so we's can move on. No mo' fucking around peeps, dat iz reserved fo' me an' all yo' mothers. That'sright. Anyways, don' make me smoke ya all up, cause I will do it ya know. Crazy crackers... don't make me shank ya!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:41 am

Post by scotmany12 »

What iz up crackers. Can we's please lynch ZONEACE now 'bfoe I shank all o' ya. I can only entertain myself wiff yo' mothers fo' so long. and shit.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:49 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Come on cracka. At least attempt ta make uh case against me instead o' da OMGUS. It iz just depressing, an' I might gots ta pop uh cap in ya cuz o' it. what the fuck sup now?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:10 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Are ya fucking serious, or iz ya jsut fucking retarded. Unlike ZONEACE I already gave muh ma fuckin reasons, fo' fuq'ssake. Goddamn crackers. I don' even gots da patience ta make uh witty remark about how pimp-tight yo' mudda wuz last night. Here iz yo' goddamn fucking case:
scotmany12 wrote:Praise God. Hallelujah. For he is great. Please give the town strength to win this game! Hallelujah! Praise the lord! Can I finally get an Amen?

I made a case against ZONEACE a while ago HurriKaty, I think this post covers it:
scotmany12 wrote:Praise god and stuff. Hallelujah! For he is great. And zoneace is a dirty dirty lier. That's like a sin. Sucks for him. Anyways, Amen!

ZONEACE wrote:
vote kscope
can we just end this?

ZONEACE wrote:
FOS POOKY
And this to Gorrad,
ZONEACE's reaction has only made me more confident. He still hasn't defended himself, and he basically called both me and flameaxe scum. Why? Don't know, no reason given. So they are OMGUS. And now he is throwing a hissy fit because people aren't agreeing with him. He has done absolutely nothing this game, and when pressured it put on him, he flips out and calls his attacker scum. I am very, very confident in my vote, and I believed that he should be lynched.
scotmany12 wrote:Praise God! Hallelujah! For he is great! Praise the lord! Give me an Amen!
scotmany12 wrote:Hmm, maybe you were the first to vote for him, but you post voting for him was this.
ZONEACE wrote:
vote kscope
can we just end this?
Tell me, where is the reason in that? You never said you were going to vote for kscope, nor did you ever mention why the hell you are voting for him.
scotmany12 wrote:How ironic. You believe that I have given no reason. Have you given any reason at all during this whole game ZONACE? No. Who's to say I'm not looking at the other ones on kscope's wagon. As I said, there has to be at least 3 on his wagon. For all I know, everyone on the wagon could be scum. However, you have done nothing, and your response to my vote on you really just sucks. Nice OMGUS on Flameaxe btw.
I already addressed these points from you. And you are different than the others on teh wagon cause you have done absolutely nothing in this game so far. Sure, Andy hasn't done a lot either, but he has done more than you. I wouldn't be surprised if he was scum. Yos made a case against kscope, you didn't. HurriKaty has expressed interest in voting. Flameaxe hammered DGB. Yeah, he could be bussing, or from the other scumgroup, but that is something. So out of all four, you are the scummiest. Now stop throwing fits simply because I caught you.
Now can we's fucking end dis here day already?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Elmo wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Praise God, Hallelujah! For he has blessed us all, except the scum like ZONEACE. So in reality
he only blessed six of us
. Still, he is still AWESOME! Hallelujah! Give me an Amen!
Hm. At that point, there are 9 alive, with one scum lynched. Can you explain that, Scot?
Nothing really ta it cracker. I don' really see it as relevant at all. Just really trying ta gots som efun wiff muh ma fuckin post restriction. At da beginning dere wuz six members o' da hood. That iz really it. Ya dig?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:20 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God. Hallelujah. Since Andy has unvoted I have just discovered that I am back to stage one. Hallelujah. Praise the lord. May god bless us, and may he have mercy on your soul ZONEACE. Hallelujah! Give me an Amen!

So ZONEACE, you know where elmo asked you to respond to my attack on you as well as explain why me, flame, and yos are scum? Yeah I haven't seen you do that. So as long as you seem to dismiss everything and refuse to respond to anything brought up against you, people are going to think you are scummy, and really it is just a matter of time till someone hammers you. Simply shouting that the people voting for you are scum is not a good defense; in fact it is a crappy one that makes you look even more scummier. So yeah, that's that.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah. Praise God and stuff. For he is great. Hallelujah!

WTF Andy? Has ZONEACE given anything helpful at all during the last page? He still refuses to show any reason what so ever. He says he has made cases, but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe you could find it Andy? I doubt it since he has never given any reason or case at all this whole entire game.

God, this game gives me an aneurysm.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah. Praise God for he is great. Hallelujah. Let us all thank him. Praise be the Lord. Hallelujah! Give me an Amen!

Thanks for responding to my post andy.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God! Hallelujah! Praise God, for he is great. Hallelujah! Give me an amen.

How have you been productive ZONEACE? Andy explain how you find ZONEACE better than Flame.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah! Praise God, for he is great. Hallelujah. Amen and stuff...

Why is zoneace not lynched yet? This is getting ridiculous...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:20 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise god! Hallelujah! Other god stuff! Amen!

Can someone hammer now?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:28 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God. Hallelujah! For he is great and stuff. Hallelujah!

vote: zoneace

damn new days resetting the votecount...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:14 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hi, praise God. Hallelujah! For he is great! And other stuff. Hallelujah! Give me an AMEN!

ZONEACE, I believe everyone is still waiting for you to explain why me, flame, and yos are scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God, Hallelujah! For is is Great. And Stuff. Hallelujah! Praise God! Give me an Amen!
scotmany12 wrote:ZONEACE, I believe everyone is still waiting for you to explain why me, flame, and yos are scum.
Anytime you want to address this would be fine zoneace.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:35 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hi, praise god, hallelujah! For he is great. Let him bless us all! Hallelujah! Give me an amen!

So, someone hammer please.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:59 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God! Hallelujah! May he bless us all. Well, us as in the three remaining town. Praise God! Hallelujah! Give me an amen!

Still waiting for the case on me ZONEACE.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:49 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah! Praise God! Hallelujah! For he is great. And stuff. Hallelujah!

Vote: Andy
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise god. Hallelujah! For he is great! Other god stuff. Hallelujah! Give me an amen!

I have my reason andy. Also, it's simply process of elimination. I do not think you are the other member of the town with me. And the zoneace lynch was not meaningless. The fact that he turned up town baffles me. So, lets lynch Andy.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:57 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God, Hallelujah! For he is great. Hallelujah. Will someone please give me a goddamn amen this time?

Eh, he hasn't done anything. Plus his wishywashyness on zoneace. Basically I see him as the least likely to be town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:58 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God, Hallelujah. For he is great! Hallelujah!

Not to mention, I love how he calls my attack on zoneace reasonless after he turned up town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:23 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God. Hallelujah! Other god stuff...

Yeah, last time I checked, Elmo was the one who first voted for you. So technically, he started the wagon. So yeah...I gave my reasons for voting for you. If people want to join the wagon, they are more than welcome to. But I don't get how you seem to think that I expect everyone to follow me. Are you a mind reader? You psychic?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God, Hallelujah! For he is great. Let us all thank him, and stuff...

I had these two posts yos.
scotmany12 wrote:Praise God, Hallelujah! For he is great. Hallelujah. Will someone please give me a goddamn amen this time?

Eh, he hasn't done anything. Plus his wishywashyness on zoneace. Basically I see him as the least likely to be town.
scotmany12 wrote:Praise God, Hallelujah. For he is great! Hallelujah!

Not to mention, I love how he calls my attack on zoneace reasonless after he turned up town.
There is not much else. A lot of people are in the same stature that they haven't done anything at all throughout the game. One thing I notice from Andy is that he has helped lynch every the four town members so far.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:49 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hallelujah. Praise God, for he is great and stuff. Give me an amen.

So since deadline was reached, I believe that means andy should be lynched you know since he has the most votes on him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:57 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God, Hallelujah! For he is great. And he has allowed us to lynch scum. Let us all thank him. Give me an amen!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:01 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God! Hallelujah! For he is great! Hallelujah! Let us all give him thanks for being awesome! Can someone finally give me a fucking amen?

That is correct Yos.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:09 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God! Hallelujah! For he is great! Amen!

Well I can see how you might get that idea, but I just genuinely found andy to be scum. I would have pushed for a lynch on him regardless of if elmo voted for him or not. That is really all I can think to say to that.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #73) » Mon May 05, 2008 8:00 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise god...Hallelujah! Other god stuff. Amen! and stuff...

So, hi...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #74) » Mon May 05, 2008 11:26 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise God, Hallelujah! For he is great. Hallelujah.

Yos, you need to explain why. I explained why I wanted andy lynched, as well as both zoneace and gorrad, the three lynched I was part of.

I am actually leaning town for Yos. All three for the remaining actually helped with the dgb lynched. It actually appears that katy attempts to try and justify her vote, and I believe flame dropped the hammer. Katy and dgb actually got into it quite a lot during day 1. This could be them trying to distance, so I have my doubts.

I am leaning towards elmo as partners with dgb and andy(yeah sounds strange) due to his interactions with shanba. They attack each other
Shanba wrote:As I said, though, we have other fish to fry. Specifically, Elmo. For the past two days, he's just been voting on the wagons and keeping the lynches rolling. This reads pretty strongly other scumgroup: dgbscum need to lynch otherscum, so they would be more active in their scumhunting efforts.

Vote: Elmo
Elmo wrote:Now, we don't have a great deal to go on, and I approve of people trying to get conversation going, but it feels a bit too artificial for my liking, so I'm going to say OMGUS
vote
:
Shanba
Yes, they are both a little lackluster, but shanba totally ignores katy when he is here, and he says this one little thing about flameaxe.
Shanba wrote:Flameaxe - Again, he voted on both wagons, but again, his play is pretty typical of what I've seen from flameaxe before.
Overall, I am most comfortable lynching flame today. What makes me basically certain that he is not scum with dgb and andy is that andy tried to direct attention from ZONEACE onto flame. I don't see a reason why he would do that to his scum partner. So yeah, my vote goes to him.
Vote: Flameaxe
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #75) » Fri May 09, 2008 10:44 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Praise god, Hallelujah! For he is great. Hallelujah! Amen and stuff...

So, anyone want to vote flame with me?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”