Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Genji »

Hello everyone, I will be doing some catch up for this game.
Since we are on Day 2, I am likely going to focus mostly on that for my analysis.

My questions right now is:
Who should I analyze specifically?
Is there anything noteworthy I should examine?
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Genji »

Okay, so I read Day 2, and its interesting to say the least. So it appears theres a lot of speculation going on and one of the things that really pings me was the second post in day 2 by iraonvp, basically the nk speculation on who killed who seemed very scummy. Then almost everyone went onto agree with his analysis of that, this makes me think I may need added context to this (going to definitely need to reread day 1). Apparently also my slot is being pressured because...well I am not sure totally on the reason I think someone mentioned a dead player was scumreading my slot. Anyways, I am thinking Jaereed and Iraonavp are pretty scummy for their first few posts in day 2.

The "Ohh I am alive" post kind of gets me thinking that is a scummy way to say "I need to make it look even I am surprised I am alive".
I am getting town vibes from Impoetic but I am not in agreeance with most of her posts, but they still felt townie. Can't explain, maybe more of a gut thing.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 1733, Impoetic wrote:Genji, are you a vigilante? If so, please claim now.

As for noteworthy events, Jarjar claimed gunsmith and visited me last night (I have no gun ofc) and we lynched the Town Follower d1. Jaereed is clear. I guess forming a stance on Ira/Accountant/Murdercat but Jaereed seems very set in Murdercat being town and I'm inclined to just sheep them about it myself.

Sorry, I'm afraid I'm really not the best person to give answer those questions, but I hope that helped a little? idk.

The complete list of fully-unclear/mechanically likely lynch targets: iraona, Xkfyu, Sonrio, Accountant, you, and Murdercat.

Don't really know what else would be helpful, sorry!
I am not claiming now.

Can you go into how Jaereed is clear? I haven't read enough to have an opinion on accountant and murdercat. Why do you want t sheep Jae n reads? Besides you think they are town.

Thanks for the info, I am going to be reading day 1 in a bit, and then rereading day 2.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 1700, Xkfyu wrote:We aren't lynching anyone until we either get that vig claim, or both Sonrio and Tam have checked in and confirmed that they are somehow not the vig.

It was like pulling teeth to get you guys to lynch in D1, when we severely needed a flip, and now, when we actually NEED to wait for more information, you guys want to speed lynch.
I don't like this hunting for the vig at all btw.
My scum list right now is: Iraonavp, Jaereed, and Xkfyu.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Genji »

No wonder I missed that, hadn't read Day 1 yet.
Anyways, that changes things. Also explains that opening post on day 2.
Still reading day 1, probably won't get through it all until tomorrow.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 1747, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Genji

Claim!
In post 1749, MURDERCAT wrote:Yeah just claim please, consider this intent if you don't
Fine, I am the vigilante.
Specifically 2-shot vigilante.

My predecessor shot sonia on the previous night.

VOTE: Xkyfu
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 1737, JaeReed wrote:Yup the vig hunting is scummy. Already know that. If you think that's scummy then you're in line with me saying xk is scum for it and therefore you're lying out your ass about thinking we could both be scum.

Your slot was the D1 wagon. The counter wagon and eventual lynch with no claim was on the town follower.
The hammerer made a joke about hoping she hammered a pr so it's a good guess she was a vig shot.
Bacde died wanting your slot dead.
MC is obvtown as is Impoetic. Accountant is up close for knowing that your lynch is the only correct one today.
I am kind of confused on the logic here. Apparently my thoughts on what pinged your dialogue in day 2, were misatributed to the fact you were confirmed town day 1, I didn't put this into my consideration at all when processing reads. If you weren't confirmed though, why would you scumreading xk immediately make it so you and him weren't scum? I don't understand the logic there. I don't form reads with basis on who fits with who. That is something to consider after we have a scum flip.

That makes it understandable if I was day 1 wagon that scum would maybe want to set me up for a mislynch though. Especially if this slot has been inactive, much easier to do. I may look more into bacde reads when I look through day 1. Maybe there is something we are missing there.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 1755, JarJarDrinks wrote:
vote Sonrio
Why sonrio?
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 1753, JaeReed wrote:We lynch this.

I am vig.
Good one?
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Genji »

JarJar can you explain why Sonrio? I have that slot as null.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 1763, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1761, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1757, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1755, JarJarDrinks wrote:
vote Sonrio
Excuse me?
Well we're not lynching an uncountered vig claim obviously. What exactly is ur problem w/ my vote?
It's not uncountered. I shot Sonia. I am innocent child vigilante.
No you aren't.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 1765, JaeReed wrote:There's a reason I said we lynch that slot even if it claims vig. That's because they can't be the vig.

JJD/Genj/whoever else game is solved.
I know you are in tunneling mode, but this lie you are telling isn't going to get town anywhere.
Normally I would 100% call you scum for fake claiming, but since you are IC. I would tell you that lynching me isn't pro town.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 1771, JaeReed wrote:I am not lying about my role. I shot Sonia last night. If you want proof read through everything I have said today and understand that Accountant picked up on it.

My role is innocent child vigilante. I explain why I shot Sonia and pretty sure I explained why not Tam (she was begging to be shot and that screams bp scum or doc protected scum).
You are not vigilante. Stop this is going to turn ugly if you pursue this.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 1769, iraonavp wrote::lol:

We really should lynch Accountant or MURDERCAT instead though.
Why specifically either of those?
Why not Xkyfu?
Why not Sonia?
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 1781, Accountant wrote:Genji's claim has been hard CCed by confirmed town and he was heavily scumread by the person who died last night.

Why. Is. He. Not. Dead?
Ummm why are you feeding into this tunnel mode by jaereed, they are so determined they fabricated that they were innocent child and vigilante. Not even possible.

I don't even have words for this right now......
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Genji »

I really think that we should not lynch me, I can shoot one more time.

We lynch out of this pool: Murdercat, Iroanavp, sonrio, or Xkyfu

My vig pool is the same as that lynchpool.
If the person flips scum, I will avoid shooting.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 1799, JaeReed wrote:I am not lying about my role. Iraon is literal trash tier. I am so pissed off that I didn't just fucking shoot him last night like I toyed with the idea of doing so that Accountant could find scum without all that worthless noise.

I HARDCLAIM INNOCENT CHILD VIGILANTE AND ANYONE DOUBTING THAT CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF
Calm down, and take a step back from the game. I get your upset, but this level of anger isn't helping us sort this out.
If you come back with a level head, maybe you can give us more clear thoughts.
This kind of behavior isn't healthy for yourself or the game state.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Genji »

I believe I was lynched?
Yes, I was town Vigilante.

Good luck to rest of town.

My lynch pool for tomorrow would still be same, even though I never did get to finish catching up.
Again, best wishes to you all.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Genji »

VOTE: Genji
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Genji »

Gg everyone.
Thanks Nahdia for modding.

/pre in to future games.

Anyways, nice work accountant I was really questioning some of your bussing near the end of it. I thought if it came down to 3 players with you being so massively townread some would question it more why you were alive.

Town should have skipped with 4 alive, thats standard play. Murdercat believed that only accountant would die, and accountant would have to kill one of the townies and everyone would be looking at him more.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”