Newbie #490 "game" (no really, what's going on?)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

Andycyca wrote:Lynch All Mods!
Vote: Andy

He is modding BTRAF. And tried to edit another players posts. Obv scum!

PS: I read through this game. Also about a week ago I played a game of mafia on aim's people conection scumchat. A guy named Bapa was in that game with me. He fake claimed doc as normal townie in that game and pretty much led to the lynching of me for protecting him too much/asking if anyone was gonna counter, a nk of the real doc, and a lynch of Bapa the next day. Town got screwed!

All should join BTRAF
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

!Hammer!

Vote EJ

lynch all mods! I am looking at Andy next!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

fix

Unvote

Vote: Ej
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

Hi guys. Sorry for my constant lurking, but I do bring good news. I think I can explain what went on with all the action (daykilling/nukeing) problems

Role Claim:
Anarchist/Aesentric

The nukes must have hit me and caused no affect. Too bad the day killing took out Andy. My random choas is not perfect.

Vote: Oman

I like choas and this way night will come faster and we can get an Andy revival or another revival from our revivor. I'm sure his thief skill is pro- town in some way.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”