He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1481 (isolation #200) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1473, Titus wrote:
In post 1466, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1443, Masquerade wrote:There's no reason for scum Karnos to confirm me. Maybe if we were scum together but I know my role pm and I'm not scum so Karnos and I aren;t scum together so Karnos is town.
Math could have jumped on Karnos yesterday, I'm not doing it today. Too late. Too obvious. Scum.
Fuck this logic. I have been at the top of my goddamn lungs asking for Karnos's head on a fucking platter and served raw. Gawd this logic is terribad. Like this looks again like a reach.

Seriously the thread was town reading me at the end of the day and while I am at work I get pushed to L-1? Have we already demonstrated two shitty hammers this game and set up for a third. This should scream something is wrong!
Yes, your reads AND you're being pushed by scum.
Which scum would that be? Aren't you town reading Masquerade? Isn't everyone you are scumreading coincidentally saying I'm town. This post is all kinds of terribad.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1485 (isolation #201) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1469, Saru wrote:
In post 1464, MathBlade wrote:I pick apart people's posts it is what I do. What you call "dumb" I call scummy. It is a difference in how we read people. I believed Dierfire and Masquerade were in collusion because neither ever read the other. In my experience that is usually a pretty big scum tell so I pushed them together. With the flip I know now I was mistaken. Sure you can look back with 20/20 hindsight and know Dierfire is town now. But that is all it is hindsight. He had reads on everyone else. At this point in the game "null" and yesterday "null" is bull.

Well the hindsight argument doesn't work because I didn't EVER think that Dierfire was scum for choosing not to read Masq. I never saw that as scum even in my read of him. I'm not arguing hindsight. Also, Dierfire had promised to read up on Masquerade and give an opinion. Regardless of his flip/alignment, how could you say for a fact that he was lying? He said he was going to read me on D1 and he did on D2. He went through with what he promised. Why couldn't he have done that with Masq? This is something that could be seen even without hindsight.

No. You have been explaining how you want to believe Magna's posts aren't a steaming pile of dog poo. That doesn't mean you are correct and your logic is flawed.

Oh really? So then what do you call ? Notice how in your response in , you never address it? Seriously, if you're town, you need to take off your conf-bias glasses and get a clean pair. You're so knee-deep in your own bullshit that you can't see through it. If you're scum, I guess that only makes sense.
Responses in
bold.
You were saying MY reads are bad. We know the Dierfire wagon was bad now whatever reasons there were. Furthermore I had already said it was a bad hammer because the majority of people hadn't come back from the outage. That includes Dierfire not being able to post their read. Maybe that would have been enough to keep things going in a proper direction. No instead Karnos fucking hammers like the scum fuck he is.

I did address 1315. It was asking for a Titus read. I did my Titus read.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1489 (isolation #202) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1487, Saru wrote:
In post 1485, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore I had already said it was a bad hammer because the majority of people hadn't come back from the outage. That includes Dierfire not being able to post their read. Maybe that would have been enough to keep things going in a proper direction. No instead Karnos fucking hammers like the scum fuck he is.
Umm...but he did? ?
ou
1153 has Masquerade NULL. That is the entire point of why I thought they were both coaligned. Neither of them had a read on either one. Look at Masquerade's ISO they never had a read on Dierfire and I had to push them in the thread to give one. This is usually a scum tell to throw your scumreads in the "meh deal with you later pile."
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1490 (isolation #203) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1488, Titus wrote:
In post 1478, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1476, Titus wrote:That's great for VCA.

Have you considered Karnos as town yet Sis?
Have you considered Karnos as scum Sis?

I have been trying to piece together those worlds all fucking game and partner hunting trying to cooperate but no one has stated a single reason why Karnos is town. Tell me why besides their actions.
Actions are how people are read. How can I say Karnos is town without using what posts they said?

Ok, karnos likes calculating the rate of speed to throw his hammer and the angle to throw t using Pi.

..... I meant claimed night actions sis. Stop being sarcastic.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1491 (isolation #204) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1486, Saru wrote:
In post 1477, MathBlade wrote:I did address your concern. Your concern was that I did not have a Titus read.
Seems like miscommunication between us. I'm not talking about Titus. I'm talking about you addressing why Magna's post aren't shitty as you claim. I'm saying that in , I point out why what Magna is saying/doing isn't shitty, and that it makes sense. You never seem to counter that in yet argue in that I'm only "explaining how
want to believe Magna's posts aren't [shitty]." I don't see how you come to that conclusion, unless you completely disagree with my assessment of Magna in . If you do, then in that case, why didn't you put out that disagreement in ?
You stated a read and analyzed the post. I think the posts were shitty you did not. When I wrote that post I was focused on Dierfire because Magna did not make sense in my scum team of Karnos/Masquerade/Dierfire. The posts were shitty yes, but we both had the same read at that timeframe and I really wanted to sort the Masquerade Dierfire bit and see where that stood. I think Magna has been making a lot of shitty posts (look at my ISO) and I have been pointing them out consistently each and every time I believe them to be shitty
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1493 (isolation #205) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1482, Dwlee99 wrote:Karnos makes sense with titus, math.

Then who is the third according to you? And why would a Karnos scum "townfirm" Masquerade if they are not scum together?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1494 (isolation #206) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1492, Titus wrote:
In post 1490, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1488, Titus wrote:
In post 1478, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1476, Titus wrote:That's great for VCA.

Have you considered Karnos as town yet Sis?
Have you considered Karnos as scum Sis?

I have been trying to piece together those worlds all fucking game and partner hunting trying to cooperate but no one has stated a single reason why Karnos is town. Tell me why besides their actions.
Actions are how people are read. How can I say Karnos is town without using what posts they said?

Ok, karnos likes calculating the rate of speed to throw his hammer and the angle to throw t using Pi.

..... I meant claimed night actions sis. Stop being sarcastic.
I cannot consider a non-jailor possibility. My initial catchup has town posts by Karnos highlighted.
WTF does that mean? I asked specifically

if you read Karnos as town then find me posts other than
1) His "claim" of Neopolitan.
2) His "conftown" of Masquerade.

Explain it to me because apparently I am an idiot.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1498 (isolation #207) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1496, Saru wrote:
In post 1489, MathBlade wrote:ou
1153 has Masquerade NULL. That is the entire point of why I thought they were both coaligned. Neither of them had a read on either one. Look at Masquerade's ISO they never had a read on Dierfire and I had to push them in the thread to give one. This is usually a scum tell to throw your scumreads in the "meh deal with you later pile."
What are you even saying here? I'm talking about him putting out a reads list which you said he didn't get a chance to do because Karnos hammered. Or are you saying that he never got to update his read on Masq?
MathBlade wrote:You stated a read and analyzed the post. I think the posts were shitty you did not. When I wrote that post I was focused on Dierfire because Magna did not make sense in my scum team of Karnos/Masquerade/Dierfire. The posts were shitty yes, but we both had the same read at that timeframe and I really wanted to sort the Masquerade Dierfire bit and see where that stood. I think Magna has been making a lot of shitty posts (look at my ISO) and I have been pointing them out consistently each and every time I believe them to be shitty
Ok, that's great and all. But once again, do you think that the points I made for Magna's posts not being shitty were legitimate? If you don't, why? Counter them specifically if you feel this way. Assume that I've looked through your ISO and found nothing that convinced me that Magna's posts were shitty.
The latter

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p8072895

I point out here the general coalignment and why I believed it was a scumtell and Dierfire never updated the read and Masquerade just limply hopped on which is usually a sign of a bus. If you have a read you stand up for it. Like I think you are town no matter how much your posts give me indigestion.

I will do a proper wall of Magna scumminess tomorrow. I don't have the time to finish it today.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1499 (isolation #208) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1497, Titus wrote:
In post 1124, Titus wrote:
In post 117, karnos wrote:After a full review of the thread, I've gotta re-vote my RVS target:

VOTE: Dierfire

Stop hiding.

If I posted my reads list, it would just be pretty damn similar to everyone else. I think it's obvious chumba is acting extremely pro-town, sickofit and kappy acting a little silly and scummy, and just about everyone else falls in between. Hard to have a strong read on anyone at this point in the game. I'd like to at least see a couple posts from every player by now, the game has been up for almost 24 hours right?
How the fuck did this get wagoned?
...That is horrible. Anything since they've been in the game since you replaced in? Surely you must have something.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1515 (isolation #209) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1109, MathBlade wrote:@Mecha. --
In post 1067, Masquerade wrote:
In post 1057, MathBlade wrote:
In post 979, Masquerade wrote:Actually, I want to

VOTE: Magna

If Wingback was a threat to anyone, it was Magna.
Off topic -- What happened to this huh? Ever gonna fucking explain? I can understand misplaced shade on me based on Wingback's post but where do you get Magna?
Why, thanks for asking! Wingbacks iso. Check it.
If I had to pick one post Mecha this would be it. I have reread Wingback's ISO more times than I can count trying to find where and why Masquerade votes Magna here. The biggest thing they left was Dierfire was scum. Yes, they provided cases but why would Masquerade say just check Wingback's ISO. Something seems fishy that they are lazy when they vote me but then never give an argument. They did the same thing with Magna. Yet they give reasons on Quibixes?

Something seems horribly off there. Why are they only making efforts on explaining reads about certain players?

For Quibixes it would be 175 -- It feels fake. Especially the words "now that I think about it". It invalidates everything they said in the prior part of the post as they were not thinking about it. The juxtaposition/word choice feels like some strategic move here. If Karnos is town (which is a really difficult pill to swallow) then I would go over their entire ISO again looking for things that give that same strategic vibe.

At the same time I don't see them as scum together. Masquerade v Quibixes (for the short time it was) felt wrong and I never understood why Masquerade moved their vote. Gut read would be you're probably right on the apathetic town read.

Furthermore I can see a Masquerade Magna team more so than Quibixes Magna. I think Magna is doing a delayed OMGUS here. Maybe Firebringer's slot in the mix. I really don't like how Firebringer is coasting here. Their recent post is they could vote Magna for voting their town read. Why aren't they posting something resembling an argument?

I still think Dierfire is sketchy but nowhere near as sketchy as Wingback's ISO makes them out to be. I also think Karnos is scum but you asked me not to mention Karnos.

My would lynch pool is {Magna, Masquerade, Firebringer, Quibixes, Titus/Kappy slot (for inactivity depending upon Titus's play this may change)}
Sketchy and needs lots of pokes but bigger fish to poke {Dierfire}
Town reads are {Mecha, Saru, Persivul}

My shut the fuck up about pile is {Karnos}

VOTE: MagnaOfIllusions

More on this in a bit.
In post 845, MathBlade wrote:
In post 841, MathBlade wrote:
In post 510, karnos wrote:Anyway, for bloodthirsty players like Mecha and qubixes, why not use this time to be productive? If I am scum, who are my scum partners?

I'm really curious to see what you think, seeing what you think prior to my flip is much more valuable from a town perspective. If I'm going down, I'd like to take at least one scum with me.
510 was mentioned in the prior post. For complaining about people not wanting to read you sure don't either.

Taking scum with you is a vengeful crumb. He doesn't say that he'd like to catch scum or point them out. No. He says take them with me. The only way that happens is if Karnos is vengeful. Hence this post is a vengeful crumb.

@Masquerade -- Magna says the post doesn't exist. My read of Johnny says that he is town especially with how the wagon moved off of Karnos. The Johnny wagon eeks of desperation by scum to not lynch Karnos.
Already did. Determined not to read aren't you?

VOTE: MagnaOfIllusions
@Saru -- You really need to look at D1 beginning of D2. Outright ignoring a player after they poke and explain multiple times is pretty shitty. It is whether that shittiness comes from town or scum and right now we have to lynch Karnos.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1532 (isolation #210) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

I can go along with Dwlee scum with Karnos.

VOTE: Dwlee99

At work will catch up on big wall posts later.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1543 (isolation #211) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1539, Titus wrote:F. Just fuck me.
Lol sis if you were looking for crumbs you would have known the entire scum team.

We though you identifying all three of us was a traitor claim. I asked in thread if you were the traitor :$
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1544 (isolation #212) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Then in the next post you obvtowned me and kept shopping for mislynches.

We were shocked at a night phase.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1547 (isolation #213) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

N1 was Wingback N2 Quibixes if memory serves N3 Mecha

Sorry Mecha and Dwlee <3
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1548 (isolation #214) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1541, GreyICE wrote:Like I was wondering if it was a ploy to avoid the night kill and you were just randoming your reads. I think Mathblade would have been lynched today, if the day had occurred, but it wasn't.

I'm surprised Saru thought that there would be a second investigative role since his was superbly powerful. Much less recruiting Karnos
Like if day would have happened I would have been lynched and Titus would have said known busser and pushed Karnos and seemed insane except the mason fail would have obv scummed Karnos.

So then Magna would have had to win it all.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1549 (isolation #215) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1545, Titus wrote:No. I just sucked, and was the jailor that you were "derpishly" denying existed.
Nah thought Mecha crumbed it so I just dropped a hint about role crumbing so Mecha would never vote me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1553 (isolation #216) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Well site meta. Since it wasn't lylo I just screamed for the right play for town cred. Since I was going down tomorrow anyway I just insta hammered distancing Karnos.

And Mecha <3
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1555 (isolation #217) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

GG you guys Too.

No we thought Mecha jailkeeper and you were a tracker w/ a crumbed guilty on me.

So we were so bad a role spec. Usually I am better :(
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1556 (isolation #218) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And we thought Titus traitor when she called all of us town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1561 (isolation #219) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1557, Titus wrote:If Karnos flips mafia or math did and I was alive, I would have shown meta saying math hyperbusses.
This was why Wingback died. They found my scum game in their post and I was forced into bussing Karnos and was so sleepy I mixed up who replaced who. So if they posted my bussing meta and I ever flipped Karnos was screwed :/
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1562 (isolation #220) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Sickofit FYI kudos for your bravery
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1563 (isolation #221) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and thanks Keith for running it!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1565 (isolation #222) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1564, Dierfire wrote:Ah, it's over.

Well, it was not a stellar game on my part, but I am proud of a few things here and there. I wish that I hadn't lost my temper with MathBlade, and I probably should have listened to MechaGoomba and taken a closer look at MagnaofIllusion.

Congratulations to the Mafia players, and apologies to the Town players!

@Mod

Thanks for running the game!
You actually had some of the best reads here. Thankfully you were scumread a lot. Nice game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1573 (isolation #223) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1566, Firebringer wrote:I was sorry I never put actual more effort into the game.
Math really got me fooled in this.

I was more certain of Titus in later stages than Math, I was thinking we should lynch Karnos just because he was a undead PR, but I thought we still had mislynches? How did 2 people die that final night? Like, what?

magna meh.
No hard feelings Fire ? :$
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1583 (isolation #224) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry for quicklynching on VLA dwlee99 but had to get a mislynch. It was getting rather hard.

@quibixes -- You did good. Your putting together of me and Karnos was spot on actually. Let me get back to you on your question.

@Mecha -- Love you <3 Why were you so sure I was town?

@Masquerade -- Yeah thought you and Dierfire were Masons so I kept pushing you to give a read.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1588 (isolation #225) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Were you observing infinity or playing? :$
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1590 (isolation #226) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh thanks for observing!! :)
I don't quite think I agree with obvTown = scum thing but thanks for the feedback.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1592 (isolation #227) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Thank you :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1601 (isolation #228) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1593, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Thanks for the game Grey!

So you know how people occasionally as scum get “caught for the wrong reasons” and lynched? I feel like this game I won for the wrong reasons. It’s really strange. Having a bonus death come from left field that sealed the game was a surreal experience. I saw that and my mind went … whut?

Math and I should not be scum partners. Frankly working with her is an exercise in frustration and I wasn’t nearly as active in the scum QT as I usually am because of it.

I’m impressed karnos survived after Day 1. Being under pressure and having no help for the majority of the Day is very stressful as scum. By the time I replaced in I figured I had to bus him. The fact that I was able to transition away from lynching him Day 2 without catching flack still surprises me.

I tend to agree with this lol. I really had a hard time trying to figure out how to work with someone who likes site meta and me who thinks it works best as tissue paper. It is intriguing to say the least. You are great scum though Magna! :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1602 (isolation #229) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1598, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1595, GreyICE wrote:I should do a full writeup of how people played.
I think this is a good exercise for learning from an impartial 3rd party and think it would be a good thing to do for every Mod.
Yes please. I look forward to positive feedback and constructive criticism.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”