ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:23 am

Post by ryan »

Skruffs wrote:Vel, I'd like you to post your opinions as well.
Nominate: ryan, mneme.

Ryan's false dilemma that chaos voted out a townie (while ignoring everyone else on distad's vote count) is a baseless reason to nominate co. He thought trabony was scummy, but not me. Saying that's scummy is just validating the votes I had on me that were based entirely on trabony's play (and more likely from scum imo)
Are you serious? A false dilema? I brought up a deciding vote on a confirmed townie, how that is a false dilema is beyond me. I haven't ignored anyone that was on the distad bandwagon but I also haven't gotten a sufficient answer from Chaos on how distad was scummier than you. You are upset because I'm not fine with you living, I found trabony to be scummy and was just fine with seeing you hang after Day 1, now I will admit paging back through your stuff and his stuff there seems to be a difference in playstyle and while you have slid below a couple of people in my "scum book" I'm not saying I won't keep an eye on you but I don't believe you are the play today.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

Actually I'm not 100 percent sure of mneme, I just realized my opinion didn't count unless I actually did noms so that was a temp thing
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by pablito »

Four players have been prodded for not posting in the last 48 hrs

Deadline for nominations: 21:00 EDT 27th of October
Sup, later.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:09 pm

Post by ckillor »

ryan wrote: Are you serious? A false dilema? I brought up a deciding vote on a confirmed townie, how that is a false dilema is beyond me. I haven't ignored anyone that was on the distad bandwagon but I also haven't gotten a sufficient answer from Chaos on how distad was scummier than you. You are upset because I'm not fine with you living, I found trabony to be scummy and was just fine with seeing you hang after Day 1, now I will admit paging back through your stuff and his stuff there seems to be a difference in playstyle and while you have slid below a couple of people in my "scum book" I'm not saying I won't keep an eye on you but I don't believe you are the play today.
when was distad confirmed a townie? i never saw that, and if i had i would of maybe voted for skruffs because keeping a confirmed townie is better than an unconfirmed one.
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by Pug89 »

ryan wrote: I haven't ignored anyone that was on the distad bandwagon
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't noticed you focus on anyone else besides ChaosOmega that voted for distad. I voted for him and you haven't really noted any serious suspicions on me
when was distad confirmed a townie?
After he was lynched
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by ckillor »

ok, but it wasnt before he was lynched so we wouldnt of known that voting him out over skruffs would of been bad
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Ryan you are the only one who keeps pushing Chaos. Everyone else seems okay with his vote, and I don't know that it is productive for you to keep pushing this.

Plenty of people have been sliding under the radar while this arguement has been happening though, and I would like to hear from more of them.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Un-nominate: FaerieLord
Nominate: mneme

I still think FaerieLord is suspicious, but mneme's post nominating me was nothing more than him trying to get himself off the chopping block by nominating me for not very good reasons. Also, it doesn't seem like I have the support in regards to FaerieLord, so I will drop my nomination for now, but you are my third choice for scum.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:02 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

DragonsofSummer wrote: Everyone else seems okay with his vote

erhem.... i'm not... not because he hammered either. I think i've already explained why I want him nom'd, and the below post is just reinforcing my thoughts even more.
ChaosOmega wrote:
Un-nominate: FaerieLord
Nominate: mneme

I still think FaerieLord is suspicious,
but mneme's post nominating me was nothing more than him trying to get himself off the chopping block by nominating me for not very good reasons.
Also, it doesn't seem like I have the support in regards to FaerieLord, so I will drop my nomination for now, but you are my third choice for scum.

@Bold- die scum die plz. That is so fucking hypocritical it's not even funny. It makes my ears bleed. He needs to get evicted.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:10 am

Post by ryan »

Pug89 wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't noticed you focus on anyone else besides ChaosOmega that voted for distad. I voted for him and you haven't really noted any serious suspicions on me
After he was lynched
I haven't seen much content from you to consider you suspicious.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:13 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

pickemgenius: mneme voted for me 10 minutes after me and him had an equal amount of votes, and he tacked on a reason or two to the end to make it look somewhat convincing. I'm voting for him because of the way he voted, which to me looks very suspicious.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

Pickem -
If it's hypocritical, than it is scummy, right?
Why would you like to see chaos evicted thsi round instead of, say, Ryan?
And why are you giving mneme a pass?

I am not defending CHaos, but here is his reason:
ChaosOmega wrote:So I gotta break the tie. Alright.

vote: distad

I said before that I was leaning towards distad because Skruffs seems to be posting more in regards to finding scum, while distad's posts are more filler. I posted something for you to answer, and you didn't answer it because of its tone, which I didn't think was particularly condescending.
To me, I think that his reasoning is adequate. IT's not basing his vote on something Trabony did or didn't do, it is "up to date" with the game (unlike ksc0pe and Faerie Lord), and it HAS a reason (Unlike Mneme and Ryan) behind it.

People keep saying distad was doing more scumhunting than me, and then when asked to explain how, they change it to, "Well trabony was just scummier" - but not explaining that, either.

People who are angry that ChaosOmega cast the deciding vote should have waited longer to cast their vote, because if he had been a little earlier or someone else would have been a little later, they would have been mad at someone else.

There were scum from one team or another voting on BOTH parties. Ryan focussing on one player like he is is just trying to detract attention from himself.

Lastly, I am wondering why everyone is being critical of CO for hammering.
Someone had to. It feels like he's getting all this attention to scare townies into quick voting this round, instead of biding their time. If you disbelieve me, look at the order of people's votes, and then look at who's critical of ChaosOmega.

Current HOH - Your opinions on players would be much appreciated. IT's more town for you to contribute than to be 'unresponsible' for hte nominations by saying it's everyone else's opinion. Also, consider this: if you are town, the opinions of 60% of the players you are basing your nominations on are scum's. Please contribute.

On the plus side, this round's nominations should have a lot more debate behind them then round one, and we won't have another round of people being nominated blindly. THat didn't work well for DOS, but hopefully we have a better feel for the game.

I would like to request that Pug *not* be nominated, I have liked most of his posts this game, so far.
I started to like PIckem, but I'm beginning to falter now, but I also realize he's generally a brash player and may just be stirring things up (which is good)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:02 am

Post by ryan »

You would request Pug NOT get nominated? That's real interesting.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:33 am

Post by pickemgenius »

LEAVING IN AN HOUR (GOTTA PACK ETC...)

WILL BE IN DENVER FOR WS.

DON'T EXPECT POSTING ANYMORE TODAY, TOMORROW, OR SUNDAY.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:14 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

VRK should make a decision. I think he heard enough about what people prefer.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:51 am

Post by pablito »

Nominations due in 9 hrs. If no nominations are placed before deadline, I will post the default nominations - which will be Vel-Rahn Koon's least trustworthy players.
Sup, later.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by Pug89 »

ryan wrote:
Pug89 wrote:
After he was lynched
I haven't seen much content from you to consider you suspicious.
That's weak excuse. In addition to ChaosOmega and myself, three others voted for distad yet I don't think I've seen you post anything critisizing anyone else specifically for voting distad.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Ok, here's the final nomination count:

Current nominees:

Ryan - 4 (ChaosOmega, pug89, KScope, Skruffs)
mneme - 5 (DoS, ryan, pug89, Skruffs, ChaosOmega)
ChaosOmega - 4 (peg, ryan, FaerieLord, mneme)

DoS - 1 (mneme)
ckillor - 2 (DoS, Kscope)

I am officially going to
Nominate: Mneme, Ryan

I'm not feeling the CO wagon. At all. It seems like CO got all the attention he did simply because he had to pick someone at the end of day 1. I'm not saying he's town, as has been pointed out numerous times he could easily be scum with Skruffs, but I don't want to go there yet.

Ryan with his persistent pushing at CO because he had to cast a hammer vote is not sitting well with me, although I get better vibes off of him than I do mneme, who has me completely convinced that he's scum, especially with the last switched vote he made following on FaerieLord's heels.

Sorry I had to wait until the last minute for this guys. RL is not being kind to me. :(
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by pablito »

Current
Head of Household Vel-Rahn Koon
has nominated
mneme
and
ryan
for eviction!

The eight other players (all except those listed above) must vote on who you would like to evict (lynch) from the Big Brother house. These eight players must vote and you cannot unvote. Therefore be certain before you vote in thread. You get one chance to vote, and that is it. Failure to vote before deadline will result in modkill. Please do not "confirm" your vote. Whoever gains the most votes will be evicted. In the case of a tie, the current HoH will vote as well to break the tie.

Deadline for all votes is:
21:00 EDT 3rd of November (Sat).
That is about 7 days from now. With 8 voters, it will take 5 to lynch.

Instructions:

HoH
: Please remain active and post in thread.

Nominees
: Aside from defending yourself in thread, please PM me before deadline the name of the individual who you would like to become the next HoH in the case you are voted out this cycle.

Others: Please discuss the two nominees and post your vote in thread before the deadline.
Sup, later.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:03 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

'D rather have had a CO nom, but I'll live.

I would love to see a very long reason why we shouldn't evict you, mneme and ryan
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:53 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

FaerieLord wrote:'D rather have had a CO nom, but I'll live.

I would love to see a very long reason why we shouldn't evict you, mneme and ryan

See, this is what I'm talking about. WHY would you rather have a CO nomination FaerieLord? I see almost no reasoning for that nomination in any of your posts. Who are you most likely to vote for when it comes time, considering your top nominee is not on the list.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:51 am

Post by FaerieLord »

1) The nominate / evict affair
2) Basically leaning on pickem since I replaced (apart from where pickem nominated him), then in a most hypocritical way accuses me of leaning on kscope.

But we shouldn't be talking about CO right now. Out of these two...still unsure though I think I'll be able to reach a verdict until the end.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

This makes meh happeh.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:48 am

Post by ryan »

FaerieLord wrote:'D rather have had a CO nom, but I'll live.

There are only two up for nomination, why are you looking to evict three?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:18 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Way to go, bad grammer.

What I meant to say was why we shouldnt evict you (mneme and ryan). You was a plural indicating you two
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”