iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Because JJD just sheeped a vote without reasoning, anyone can and in my experience often does do this, especially during RVS, regardless of their alignment.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Ira you are doing literally the same thing you're accusing Murdercat of doing. You're talking to him like he's town.

All you're doing is making noise that is easy to shut down. You took the post out of context not because of the quote but the way you were pretending like Accountant was talking about their own reasoning with the easy lynch stuff. Accountant was talking to someone else who made that point and you twisted it to make it seem like it was Accountant's view.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

"Mafia has an obsession with justifying everything they do and giving long lists of reasons for doing stuff. That doesn't mean that people who justify themselves excessively are mafia, but it does mean that people who don't are town. I feel like a mafia JJD would have come up with a better reason than "sheep lol" in order to look good, which is another thing mafia are obsessed with."

Why is that wrong iraonavp.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 426, JaeReed wrote:Ira you are doing literally the same thing you're accusing Murdercat of doing. You're talking to him like he's town.

All you're doing is making noise that is easy to shut down. You took the post out of context not because of the quote but the way you were pretending like Accountant was talking about their own reasoning with the easy lynch stuff. Accountant was talking to someone else who made that point and you twisted it to make it seem like it was Accountant's view.
No I'm not... If I don't answer him then he will continue to spam rhetoric and people will start listening to him, apparently you already trust him.

No I didn't. Accountant was talking about Bacde's read on me, I know. I don't think you read my post properly.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 427, MURDERCAT wrote:"Mafia has an obsession with justifying everything they do and giving long lists of reasons for doing stuff. That doesn't mean that people who justify themselves excessively are mafia, but it does mean that people who don't are town. I feel like a mafia JJD would have come up with a better reason than "sheep lol" in order to look good, which is another thing mafia are obsessed with."

Why is that wrong iraonavp.
It's wrong because it's not true...
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

why don't you think it's true
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 417, iraonavp wrote: Obviously you are not scum-aligned because you are innocent child but your opinions don't have any more value because of this.
Incorrect. My opinions are guaranteed to come from a town perspective. I just confirmed that my mindset was the exact same as Accountant's when reading JJD's towntell. That means that Accountant had the same mindset as I did when they noted that. This puts Accountant in a more favourable light and discounts your reasoning as to why Accountant is scummy for thinking it's a towntell because the confirmed town believed it to be a towntell, too.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 430, MURDERCAT wrote:why don't you think it's true
I literally just said at the top of the page. You obviously don't care about my answer and are just trying to make me look bad.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 408, iraonavp wrote:
In post 187, Accountant wrote:That's a weird way of spelling MURDERCAT

Though just because someone is an easy push for hypothetical mafia doesn't mean their town
This doesn't sound like you are really so confident I'm scum-aligned if you also think "easy push" implies you acknowledge that I am naturally suspicious.

"easy push" doesn't even mean anything realistically. It's just WIFOM and you can easily read people through that.
I did read this post.

You said Accountant is not confident you're scum aligned because Accountant literally said "just because someone is an easy push for hypothetical mafia doesn't mean their town". This shows the
exact opposite
of what you're trying to say it does. Accountant believes regardless of you being lynchbait or not that you are mafia. Accountant has a scumread on you regardless of you being lynchbait.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 431, JaeReed wrote:
In post 417, iraonavp wrote: Obviously you are not scum-aligned because you are innocent child but your opinions don't have any more value because of this.
Incorrect. My opinions are guaranteed to come from a town perspective. I just confirmed that my mindset was the exact same as Accountant's when reading JJD's towntell. That means that Accountant had the same mindset as I did when they noted that. This puts Accountant in a more favourable light and discounts your reasoning as to why Accountant is scummy for thinking it's a towntell because the confirmed town believed it to be a towntell, too.
If you genuinely believe that someone sheeping a vote makes them confirmed as town-aligned, then you are delusional. I think you are lying about your opinion because you want evidence to justify opinions that you have already stated so it makes you feel more right.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

No, you said anyone can sheep. You have not directly answered my question though. Do you think that mafia is more likely to provide reasoning than town or not?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 433, JaeReed wrote:
In post 408, iraonavp wrote:
In post 187, Accountant wrote:That's a weird way of spelling MURDERCAT

Though just because someone is an easy push for hypothetical mafia doesn't mean their town
This doesn't sound like you are really so confident I'm scum-aligned if you also think "easy push" implies you acknowledge that I am naturally suspicious.

"easy push" doesn't even mean anything realistically. It's just WIFOM and you can easily read people through that.
I did read this post.

You said Accountant is not confident you're scum aligned because Accountant literally said "just because someone is an easy push for hypothetical mafia doesn't mean their town". This shows the
exact opposite
of what you're trying to say it does. Accountant believes regardless of you being lynchbait or not that you are mafia. Accountant has a scumread on you regardless of you being lynchbait.
The two statements aren't related.

Accountant has not previously acknowledged anything about this before and just agrees with Bacde, like "oh yeah he's naturally suspicious but not necessarily town".
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 435, MURDERCAT wrote:No, you said anyone can sheep. You have not directly answered my question though. Do you think that mafia is more likely to provide reasoning than town or not?
No.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 434, iraonavp wrote:
If you genuinely believe that someone sheeping a vote makes them confirmed as town-aligned, then you are delusional. I think you are lying about your opinion because you want evidence to justify opinions that you have already stated so it makes you feel more right.
I have literally no reason to lie about my opinion. It doesn't make them confirmed but it does give a strong town lean. By that stage it wasn't RVS, also. At least the way I was reading the thread.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Why not. Doesn't that make sense? Don't you think that scum is more likely to try to blend in? Don't you think it looks townie when you provide reasoning for your opinions?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 439, MURDERCAT wrote:Why not. Doesn't that make sense? Don't you think that scum is more likely to try to blend in? Don't you think it looks townie when you provide reasoning for your opinions?
No, I don't think that obviously in response to the first question. The second and third questions are strawmen.

You don't really care about the answers to your repetitive questioning. Please stop talking to me so I can actually read the thread, I keep getting distracted.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 438, JaeReed wrote:
I have literally no reason to lie about my opinion. It doesn't make them confirmed but it does give a strong town lean. By that stage it wasn't RVS, also. At least the way I was reading the thread.
Accountant said that it was a townslip, which means he is confirmed as town-aligned.

Lots of people lie about their opinion in this game, even if they're town-aligned. You have no good reason to lie about it, sure.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I do very much care.

VOTE: iraonavp

Please answer me.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I already did, multiple times.

Look at how MURDERCAT never does this to Bacde, even though as I read now Bacde is saying basically the same thing that I said here.

MUDERCAT is just jumping down my throat in some imitation town-aligned aggression, but he never even bothers to read my responses.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 439, MURDERCAT wrote:Don't you think that scum is more likely to try to blend in? Don't you think it looks townie when you provide reasoning for your opinions?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Answer those.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 441, iraonavp wrote:
Accountant said that it was a townslip, which means he is confirmed as town-aligned.

Lots of people lie about their opinion in this game, even if they're town-aligned. You have no good reason to lie about it, sure.
If I have no good reason to lie about it then I am likely not telling a lie. Just because you don't like my theory doesn't mean I have reason to lie about it. I want a town win as much as the rest of town.

Accountant calling it a townslip instead of a towntell is really irrelevant. It's obvious what was meant. You're jumping on the wording rather than the intent and that's why you're getting pushed.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 207, Accountant wrote:If ira actually townslips I might vote triv :^) Although then it wouldnt be for the association any more
How could I townslip if I was scum-aligned?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 444, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 439, MURDERCAT wrote:Don't you think that scum is more likely to try to blend in? Don't you think it looks townie when you provide reasoning for your opinions?
Yes. Yes.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 446, JaeReed wrote:
In post 441, iraonavp wrote:

If I have no good reason to lie about it then I am likely not telling a lie. Just because you don't like my theory doesn't mean I have reason to lie about it. I want a town win as much as the rest of town.

Accountant calling it a townslip instead of a towntell is really irrelevant. It's obvious what was meant. You're jumping on the wording rather than the intent and that's why you're getting pushed.
Fine, severely strong town-aligned read, no real difference. The point that I took issue with was the strength of the read, not the way he worded it!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”