NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:31 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, I'm not sure about a mass claim, I mean seriously where is the fun in that? All that really does is waste the time that I eagerly awaited this game. I hate quick games unless some real stategy is used, like mind reading and such. I don't know about that one.

Also if we all say what are claims were then the mafia could pick up on that and have a better idea of who to kill during the night come killing time. I think that we should just play the game as intended, and make it an actual worthwhile one to the mod who probably put a lot of work into oranizing the roles in this game...

:roll:
I'm not sucking up one bit to the mod
[i/]
...oh yeah, I'm not saying that I am totally a mass role claim, but I think that it would be of better use later in the game, and even if we do do this, hello mafia could still go look up some other role somewhere and use that as there defense.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:28 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ok Fuldu, I guess that I missed that last part of your earlier post about how scum could be better off with there being less claims to dispute. Sorry, but my feelings stand about mass role claims. They truly do take away some of the fun and such, also I'm not the only one who has stated that I am for the normal play and not really for mass claiming...But I guess that it's the whole wolf thing, huh?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:54 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, since everyone seems to have some sort of agreement with throwing there evil roles out there, I'll tell you mine. I submitted a Mafia Traitor, the traitor not only gets to talk to its fellow mafia that night, but also gets the chance to kill any other player on it's own. The main idea of this person is to win the game for himslef just like a serial killer...I'm not really sure if this role is one of the attackers last night or not, but I guess you never know.

On a side note I am going to keep my random vote where it is until something else comes up that deserves it instead. Because currently it is on Victoria who has not posted yet in the game...
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:13 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I'm kind of confused to as why you want the roles specifically from me, and hopefully you will explain.

But anyways the first one I already stated in post 44, was the mafia traitor. My pro town role is the Hobo who would be able to see one of the night choices made at night randomly, along with retrieving that choice's information.

I don't know why you want me to list all the
roles
that I turned in, in particular, but I have nothing to hide so here you go.

PS- Mnmee: You actually had me going there for a minute...I must admit.. :roll:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Sorry that should be Mneme, not Mnmee. I try my best to correctly spell everyone's names correctly...sorry about that man. :mrgreen:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:57 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, I like how everyone is now deciding to hold their roles back, after I had just shown mine, not to mention the fact that originally I didn't really find it to be the greatest idea, but heh. I guess that is just the way that it goes I guess...any ways, now that I have them out I can't take them back, but I will say that those are only two of my roles and that I will not be submitting any other ones. :mrgreen:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:38 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yes, I do have more and I am holding them back for the fact that I don't think that I should have to reveal any more of my roles...I submitted more so that the mod could have even more to choose from is all. Plus I liked to have fun with my roles too and didn't want to give away my favorites. I too would like to see if anyone may have them. :mrgreen:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:14 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

That is true, and I too would like to hear just a little more from Leonidas...There is a reason why signature says what it does and that is because Mathcam fooled me by saying that he was the cop, and come to find out he was scum, but the real cop didn't have enough time to get to the computer to inform us.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:26 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yeah, I don't know if this mod accepts non bolded votes or not, but before everyone jumps the gun I would still like to hear something from God. Obviously with Fuldu's admittance to that role we shouldn't need to hear from Leonidas, but there are always two sides to a story.....
Unvote:Fuldu
, and give God a chance. I do not like quick lynches, but if I see that god can't defend himself very well, then I will of course add on a vote.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #146 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:39 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Thank you Flying Dutchman, that is what I meant.

fos:
Victoria for being gone for so long and then just suddenly appearing and saying that you're still around with no other input of the game. There is a lot to talk about in this game, and I think that you could have said more.

I also don't see any point to continue with listening to God any longer. I think that his role claim is fake and that he is just making up excuses, so if I am wrong then I guess I will look pretty badly come tomorrow....
Vote:God
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #153 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:30 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

:shock: Well, not too bad for a night I must say...Yay we ridded the serial killer and another mafia...Woot. I'm pressuming that there must be another mafia out there though, otherwise we'd be done with the game. C'mon anyone want to surrender?...You know you want to...promise that we won't kill you!
*Crosses his fingers behind his back and carries a huge grin on his face*
No takers..Fine!
:lol:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #169 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:37 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yeah, please hinder me with your wisdom all mighty one.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #171 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:24 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alrighty then, I am a Geneticist Cloner. Each night I can clone a player, thus protecting them for the fact that their clone would be attacked instead. If the player was not attacked, then the clone would last til nightfall in which that players vote will count double. There you go. I'm not entirely knowing of what the role is all about, and I don't think that the double voted thing has gone into effect with any of the players that I've chosen...so there ya go. People that I cloned were Willows Weep and Norinel.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #179 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:06 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I don't really know what to think with Fuldu's claim. I don't think that Frogurl has been confirmed either by anyone, but she seems to be right whenever she claims something that she has found, so I wouldn't take it too much to heart. The whole making me post first thing seemed a bit scummy to me though, I mean the role that he has isn't THAT important, but I guess that he thought that he really had something going there....sorry to disapoint you Fuldu.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #181 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:37 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

What do you mean that you didn't want to say anything, If I recall correctly you did say something along those lines. It wasn't necessarily sarcastic in the sense that I am scum and that I am just trying to make myself better by saying it, because obiously that wasn't the case, I mean you found suspicious. I only posted it to commemorate the fact that we have ridden two scum and a serial killer. I just thought that it fit the moment, sorry that you can't take a joke. Frogurl has been claimed by more then one, because not only the Bloojay Leonidas thing, but she said that Stewie's role came from me, and she stands corrected on that as well. Mafia framer was one of the three mafia roles that I submitted, so I don't think that any of my pro town roles will go into effect, but heh.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #183 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:27 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Mafia Framer: This person can make some one look evil every night in hopes that they are investigated by a cop.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:41 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Even I would take that seriously, to be completely truthful. That is why I didn't have a problem claiming my role, I figured that Fuldu didn't want to reveal anything seeing how I may try and twist it around.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #199 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:53 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, I'm not scum and if Leonidas wants to investigate me tonight then let him. Lynching me in the day will just end my life and lose you guys a doc-like role, which probably is needed in this game, just like it is in any other.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #204 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:23 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Norinel...I'm not really sure how you're getting some sort of allegiance vibe from me and Willow, but I can say that if there is any sort of connection it only would be pro towniness. Also before you decide to try and repeat something I've said, you may want to look over the post a bit more, because I never said directly that there were three mafia, in fact i only said that there obviously was at least one more dead, because the sk and another mafia player had been killed, which meant that there were more scum out there somewhere...If anything I would think that we would try and see who seemed to be closer to stewie and god in the game, seeing how they
Were
Mafia, but that of course is my opinion.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #207 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:21 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

This is like what, your 3rd or 4th post in the game Victoria?...and you still don't have any thing worth saying...Maybe next time you come on, you possibly just go straight to reading, and then post.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #217 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:55 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Thank you Fuldu...I am a he...

Now to your reasons of being suspicious of me still to those who are voting me, I don't know what else I can really say. I mean, I infact am what I say I am, so if any of you are responsible for me being lyched, I hope those with some sense go after you guys.

I'm tired of waiting on people, so I am going to vote the person who puts so little in her posts, and seems to not really want to say anything...
Vote:Victoria

I'm actually surprised at the fact that bloojay has been gone for a bit, and as soon as he comes back into the game, all he has to say is fos nanook for the reasons all ready stated in the game. I mean you're telling me that you didn't pick up on anything else through that whole week's worth of posts?
Fos:Bloojay
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:18 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Fuldu, You keep jumping on and off my bandwagon..MAKE UP YOUR MIND...I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am not scum!...

The reasons why I chose Norinel and Willows Weep if you want the truth is that it was pretty random. Norinel because he is pretty experienced, and Willow pretty much the same. I didn't really know who to clone for those reasons.

Willow: That should say the next night fall, meaning that the clone stays around for the day and won't disappear until the next night comes in.

Fuldu: I am really tempted to change my vote to your name, but seeing how you're a pretty important role I won't OMGUS vote you.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #256 (isolation #23) » Sat May 01, 2004 4:29 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

It wouldn't surprise me if you were scum Norinel, but since you want me to wait so that you can verify my role, then sure...you'll be dead anyhow. My vote is staying on Victoria, since no one else seems to really strike me besides Norinel at the moment.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #269 (isolation #24) » Tue May 04, 2004 8:00 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, what can I say? I don't know why the whole double vote thing didn't work out, but I swore that it would have. Anyways, no matter what the conclusion Norinel has got to be scum, so after I die (considering that I'm pretty positive that that is what is going to happen) I hope that you all go after him!
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #270 (isolation #25) » Tue May 04, 2004 8:00 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, what can I say? I don't know why the whole double vote thing didn't work out, but I swore that it would have. Anyways, no matter what the conclusion Norinel has got to be scum, so after I die (considering that I'm pretty positive that that is what is going to happen) I hope that you all go after him!
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #271 (isolation #26) » Tue May 04, 2004 4:29 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I don't like to have to wait to be lynched, so uh yeah,
Vote:NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf