Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:13 pm

Post by Aimee »

(Ooops, this game wasn't in my watched topics at all.)

I'll post today, guys. Sorry.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:48 am

Post by Aimee »

SilverPhoenix wrote:If I was opportunistic, I would have completely ignored Quagmire's last post and still be advocating his lynch. I am not. I just see your and jdodge's actions as trying to get me lynched for what was really a mistake.
How does this make sense?
Korlash wrote:well I guess you cannot find him scummy or... the opposite of scummy. What woudl that be? Towny? Pro-Town? Not scummy? Anyways, Seems it would in a sense be neither. As he said so himself, he wanted to look at the game in a neutral way. I admit it's still a poor basis fro a lynch but it is in no way a benefit for the town. Maybe for him personally as to his outlook, but to us it is just a hindrance and annoying.
This really sits on the fence here and is non-committal.
JDodge wrote:My stance on Quagmire - I'm actually more concerned about the way he's refusing to stump than his lack of role PMing. It is completely clear that scum are more likely to refuse to stump than town.

This Quagwagon reeks of opportunism from some of its less vocal members like d3sisted and Max.
I second this opinion, but only on Max, not d3sisted so much.

Most suspicious of Quag by far, but also got an eye on Max and Korlash, and SilverPhoenix.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:16 pm

Post by Aimee »

1. Why are JDodge and Scotmany voting d3sisted?

2. Why does Max believe Adele to be town?

3. What the hell happened yesterday?

Much
longer post coming today.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:31 am

Post by Aimee »

I'm completely undecided here, but here goes:

Vote: Max

Major FOS: Korlash

Both of those two were the most undecided about Quagmire, yet both ended up voting for him, neither of them having clear reasons. Even though he came up as scum, I do see him as an easy candidate to buss, which I definitely could see both of them doing. The fact that both of them have been fairly active posters, and yet not done much scumhunting at all concerns me greatly. Obviously these two are my top suspects, but I'm more convinced about Max, because of the two, Max's limited vocals on the Quag wagon, yet heavy vote definitely are more suspicious.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:32 am

Post by Aimee »

EBWOP: "I'm completely undecided here", I was actually writing an email while doing that, which is why that was there. I'm not, as you can see, undecided at all.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:10 am

Post by Aimee »

No posting until Monday or Tuesday, no access.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:31 am

Post by Aimee »

scotmany, referring to d3sisted on the quag wagon wrote:Yes, but out of everyone on the wagon, he looks like the one who bussed.
This is flat out wrong and ultimately concerning.

I'm having trouble considering how you could argue that d3sisted seemed like bussing more than both Korlash and Max.

Care to explain?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:34 am

Post by Aimee »

PS: I shall be posting more later today and tomorrow. Aimee is back.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by Aimee »

scotmany12 wrote:Um, because I don't necessarily view you as scum korlash. I'm following my gut on you, and right now I'm viewing you as a stubborn and misguided town. In fact, you are playing quite aggressive, and most of the time(at least through my experiences) the most aggressive players turn out to be town.
This is stupid... I'm not quite sure how you can argue that a
playstyle
is scummy.

I'm not sure what I think about Korlash's freely admitting he is bussing.

I need to re-read the DGB/Adele thing.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by Aimee »

DGB replaced max? Yay.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Adele wrote:As for myself, I'm feeling... smug. I called it, I pushed it.
I didn't want to quicklynch him
, but I regard myself as an integral part of his wagon (especially pre-mith). You seem to have just turned on the person who got on least well with the confirmed scum as "obvscum", and that doesn't seem a reliable method to me.
Bold mine. Over-distancing blowback is what it is. And look! You didn't want to
quicklynch him
. And why not? If you're town, you'd want his head on a platter, pronto.
Why would town want quicklynching? Theoretically, that stands as completely flawed.

Also, I hate your case on Adele - it's basically "she distanced! GAHHHH!", but doesn't seem to have much merit or evidence.

I'm also not getting why MoS and Korlash are the likely third buddy (although I do also consider Korlash as suspect. Mos, not.)

Since Max was my top suspect, and DGB is similarly suspicious, I'll likely vote that way soon (after sleeping... soooo tired.)
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:28 am

Post by Aimee »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Aimee is sitting out of everything, made an appearance, and, giving wobbly reasoning largely repetitive of others', voted for me. Her contribution to the game has been minimal, and non-committal. It's worth looking back at her reactions to Quag.
Huh? How was my reasoning "wobbly"? My primary reason for suspecting both you and Korlash was because of your actions on the Quag wagon (voting on it without giving much reasoning). "Non-committal" is something I would disagree with completely - the intentions in all my posts have been very clear. (Can you show me a post where it isn't?)

As for "minimal", this is something I entirely accept. However, it is not a fundamental point against me. The fact that all of my absenses have been backed up by v/la mentions, and the fact that all my absenses are not just from this game, and are in fact in all my games, including those I mod. To argue that I would stop posting entirely
on the entire site
just to avoid posting here seems like a troublesome argument, frankly. Indeed, it's fairly common knowledge, I'd imagine, that my access is limited. (You, too, should know this after Stargate Mafia, where you were involved in my quicklynch
for the same reasons, you claimed, as here
, and I was town.) Also, DGB, you should know from Foodfight Mafia that my access is definitely sporadic.

I'm getting a strong feeling that you are trying to go after an easy target here. Pressuring is, of course, fine, but what you seem to be doing is far stronger than this.

Similarly, I'm not getting your reasoning for suspecting mith and MoS (example: 511). You're
vehemence
of my scumminess, so strong that mith and Mos are seen as scum already, even though my alignment is as of yet unknown, seems bizarre. For example, I consider it likely that you and Korlash are scumbuddies, but I wouldn't use this against either of you until one was lynched. (Although I'm suspicious of you both for different reasons).
Adele wrote:If you think that Aimee's scum, ok, then pursue that. Maybe she'll end up dead and you'll find out that she's scum, and you can then generalise from that. On the other hand, you could be wrong and she could be townie, in which case you'll have to start from scratch (plus you'll be, like, soooo embarrased ).

Don't get me wrong, suspect people, for reasons, and investigate your suspicions. Just don't start base it entirely on the premise that you're right about a given thing that you're really sure about. For example, you think Aimee followed me and MoS on voting you? She voted first.
Yeah. This was exactly what I was trying to say (except worded better).
DGB, 535 wrote:Same difference. Besides she earns no medal for being first to vote for me.

Not talking about lynching lurkers; merely pressuring a lurker into contributing something of significance to the game.

Do you oppose pressuring Aimee into contributing more?
This is a huge change of tune. You were originally vehement in my scummyness, practically crying out "AIMEE IS SCUM!" To go from this to, "oh yes, a mild pressure sounds good to me" is definitely not the same.

Korlash's jump on me is particularly interesting as well. He moves from "Nah, Aimee is bad to vote for" to "I'm not sure about anything, but I'm going for Aimee anyway". This is non-committal and opportunistic. (Post 548). Seriously. This is
exactly
like what you did on the Quag wagon.
mith wrote:Gah. Korlash is such scum. How does no one else see this?
QFT. It's even tempting to unvote DGB and move to Korlash.

DBG: Why did you vote for scotmany?
DGB wrote:It's a real pity that Aimee is allowed to fly under the radar like this, being noncommittal over the Quagmire debacle, and hurriedly voting for a townie.
Huh? This makes
no
sense. I think its nigh impossible for me to fly under the radar after al the attention that has been paid towards me, and the votes. I'm not sure I get this.

"Noncommittal on the Quag wagon" - tell me: do you see my actions on the Quag wagon as more suspicious than Korlash's hammer non-committal vote (a sense of non-committalness that has only been emphasised again)?

"Hurriedly voting for a townie" - whom?
Korlash wrote:As for me switching to Aimee I'm not even really serious here. I just want to see what she says. I would still be inclined to go after Scot once this DGB thing the other half of the game is on is over with.
Huh? You
admitted
that you had no idea about what to do, essentially, and said you were voting with me, albeit with concerns. I don't understand how you can play this off as a non-issue, especially since you hammered Quag on
exactly
the same grounds.

Does anyone else feel that Korlash just seemed to accept mith's points, with an attitude of basically "yup, I'm scum"?
Korlash wrote:Um... If her reply is inadequate I hope she gets replaced...
What?
mith wrote:Aimee, please post a list of all the players in the game, from most scummy to least, with reasons for your placement of each.
Sure.

DGB - Still at the top of my radar. Max always seemed suspicious mainly due to his Quag actions - he was on the wagon, but never gave any solid reasoning why. DGB has only emphasised my feelings. She starts with, what I find, to be a pretty weak case on Adele, which after mass rebuttal, seems to have caused her to move onto me, for similarly dodgy reasoning (I think I've explained this in enough detail above).

Korlash - I find him suspicious because of his non-committal votes, particularly - demonstrated by his rash hammer on Quag for no real reason, and his questionable "pressure" vote on me.

JDodge - I didn't like his Quag defences; they were weak. I'm similarly unconvinced with why he thinks d3sisted is scum - care to enlighten me? Perhaps it's been explained, but I don't feel he is really giving everything here.

Scotmany - Less alarm bells than some have about him, my main problem is his d3sisted case, why I don't see as particularly strong.

d3sisted - I'm kind of up in the air, but I definitely have seen him go quiet recently - he seems to be skirting the major issues, which is definitely a cause for concern.

MoS - I'm just not getting vibes. He isn't in the fore-front like he sometimes is, but his reasoning and opinions make sense. I'm quite neutral for now. Also, MoS, why are you
really
voting for DGB?

Adele - I'm not completely sure about her, since I've never played with her before, so I'm wary. But her actions have given me confidence so far - her rebuttal of DGB's case, her reservations about DGB's case on me, and her attacks on Quag are all giving me the feeling she is more pro-town than not.

mith - Similarly unsure, but I *do* like his Korlash attacks. I've never played with him either before, so I should do that. If I had to give an opinion, I would say more pro-town than not (however; I sense that he has skirted the DGB points a bit more than others).

My computer is having a major problem rearranging this, so here is my actual order, most scummy to least:

1. DGB
2. Korlash
*Big gap*
3. JDodge
4. d3sisted
*Gap*
5. MoS
6. Scotmany
7. Adele
8. mith

As is fairly obvious, I'm not overly convinced about mith, and I need to read to find out more about the bottom four, in particular.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:00 pm

Post by Aimee »

I've had internet problems. I'll try and post sometime this weekend.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”