theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #693 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:23 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Hi. I've read the thread initially, started making notes and then got so confused I screwed em up. Think it's probably easier to look at ppl individually.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #699 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Ok Some thoughts. p.s one of my daughters is called Megan that makes me sad.

Aimee
- No problems claiming items, on Scopewagon.
I like this little spot re-blight, whilst reading his vote pinged me somehwat, also interesting that Blight's next post which is some two pages later he unvotes and makes no comment to Aimee raising the prospect. Keeps her item, thoughts on that that is that if your town it's probably best to keep things at this stage then give em all away, don't
want them getting into the wrong hands.
Claims to have mail.

Overall
- nothing alarming, never is with Aimee mind. One to keep an eye on as her content has been minimal but for now I'm happy.

Battle Mage
- Oh christ BM yet again. Looks to throw a silly case at IH to start a wagon doesn't succeed, note it could have just been a discussion starter - hence I don't find it overly scummy. Appeals to emotion his 7th post, decides he does actually want to play. Good spot, I wonder how much attention Miss Moo gets. I'd also add that at the time of this post a wagon of 8 was on Mariyta, so either BM was looking to divert or was being sensible and looking for scum. From recollection BM and Mariyta have been pretty much at each others throats a fair bit so it's a definate plus point for BM.
Plenty of spam between BM and IH/Jdodge/Kinetic it's totally unneccessary and deflects from the game. Seems to have sweated Scope scum out, meh I'm not too sure, I will say I think BM looks town mind. Continues to push against Scope. Moves vote away from Scope to FLC. Comments that Scope's been let off the hook, you just unvoted him :roll:. Has since shifted his attention to Fritz, ain't afraid of attacking ppl at any least.
Claims to have Textbooks, Cookies and Messenger, not overly sure why BM claimed he had a bookshop that was unneccessary.

Overall
- BM is playing like BM, getting everyone's goat up not least IH, Jdodge and Scope. I do however think at the momemnt he's town, misguided but town. BM scum plays a lot cleverer.

Blight
- Don't like this vote. Say's sets of alarm bells, doesn't elaborate, fact is I see little wrong with BM's post. If a MoS/JDodge had posted it Blight would have ignored that I'm sure off. Then the issue which Aimee raised regards the Scope possible bussing post, which is nothing major but Blight's lack of comment and next post unvoting concerns me.
Claims to have cola and painkillers (Scotmany had painkillers). Blight's obv interested in the painkillers as most ppl will probably just scan the list and not the death scene. His post here however against BM is a good point.

Overall
a couple of scummy vibes, seems to be pushing BM a fair bit, again not overly convinced, neutralish.

Carrotcake (replacing Aegor (replacing inHimshallibe))
- Inhim no posts, Aegor hops on the Mariyta bandwagon, I might be wrong but dropping the instant messenger seems like a rather large mistake for a townie to do, it seems pretty helpful. Infact I don't see for the life of me why you'd drop it as a pro-town player. Asks for replacement.
Carrotcake replaces in her first long post I actually like it makes sense with regards the items claim and shop owners. I also agree with her thoughts on IH, ditto BM.

Overall
- Aegor struck me as scummy, I'm liking Carrotcake much more.

Faeren Lord of Carlisle (replacing SuperMarioSunshine)
SMS - totally useless, this guy was my scum partner in newbie 382 and was also totally useless then, gives me a similar vibe - maybe he's just totally useless full stop.
FLC appears dropped the cookies picked up nout - calls BM scummier doesn't give a valid reason. Don't like his following vote onto Kinetic.

Overall
- very little to analyse and what I see I don't like.

Flameaxe
- Flameaxe again what's that 4 games now, have to do a spot of metagaming here. Totally useless content wise, has spam didn't drop it, which is good and that's it since the 19 Sept.

Overall
- Flameaxe isn't looking pretty at the moment. Like to see some content.

FlyingFoxBat
- Why has this guy not been replaced? That is all. Needs to claim aswell.

Fritzler
- Notoriuosly difficult to read Fritz. Drops Blockus, bandwagons Maryita, received full metal jacket dvd from Ibby. Reuqests several random items. Votes Scope, Votes Kinetic. Desperate for the survivor cd, which BM was aswell. Kilroy states he needs the Survivor CD, Fritz now wants him dead.

Overall
- nothing either way.

heatherlou (replacing Albert B. Rampage)
- ABR happily throwing his vote around - gets involved in the silly homophobics spat. Claims no items, claims to have dropped nout either, so what items then. ABR re-claims after Mariyta forgot he original claimed in it he dropped the Fish. Exits stage left, gut says scummy.

Heatherlou yet to post, get to it.

Overall
- ABR's initial lack of claiming fish struck me as scummy. Not looking good, metagaming on ABR he seemed almost frightened to play his usual annoying style.

ibaesha
- Discusses the spammers, picks Scope out of IH, Jdodge and BM, possibly worth looking back at if one of the first three is scum. Has no items, has passed her item on to someone else, I do like the fact she didn't feel comfortable dropping the item, however I'm not sure why passing the item off is a better play than keeping it yourself.
Like this post, find myself agreeing with a lot of itI don't particularly agree with passing things on, but I prefer it to dropping stuff on the floor. Posts the updated list = helpful, shows attentiveness mind I expect that from an Ibbyscum aswell as an Ibbytown.
Interoggates Kilroy who's claim seems odd more on that in Kilroy. Moves vote onto Kinetic - decent argument.
Continues to push on Kilroy which again I agree entirely with.

Overall
- posting a great deal of content, not much seeming scummy, mind I'm aware she's a good player. Good vibes.

IH
- IH - long time no see. Asks for Scotmany's role. Disagree with his vote on Soupfly, in the midst of the Mari wagon. Why would we want to do that.IH didn't give an item away, good. Thinks his role is linked to a building. Has Sourghum. How Does it?
Attacks Kinetic good. Not sure that revealing what's on your Item list is good play but meh. Shifts onto TSS. This strikes me as being much more helpful to scum out in the open, the bottom line I mean. Blight objects, plus points for Blight. His FOS at Carrot seems OMGUS. Doesn't want to take messenger roles seriously, seriously I think they'll be more than helpful. Ought to realise where your vote is! Already on TSS.

Overall
- Very scummy. Not liking one bit, seems to have plenty of ideas I disagree with. Gets my vote so far.

I'll do the rest later/tomorrow and compile my suspicions so far. Out of those lot IH is top of the chops, closely followed by a bounty of lurkers.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #712 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Right back on with the gumph

JDodge
- Early vote on Maryita wagon. Most posts revolve around the petty BM issue. You know you could do likewise. Seems completely uninterested in the game, wonder whether this is because he is or just a ruse. Dropped the Purse, goes after BM and MoS for wanting the item claim and then not claiming.

Overall
- Unimpressed. I've seen Jdodge take positions and stick with it in his obstinant playstyle here he seems totally ambivalent and uninterested, he's slung a couple of attacks at BM and one at Scope but as yet that's it. Could do with more content.

KaleiÐoscøpe
Scope starts off throws his vote around a lot, which I like. Bleh this seems so awfully scummy I cannot determine what to make of it I'd add I agree with BM's posts below this aswell to Jdodge and Yagami. Claims to have Snoop Dogg and Bear Bear which is in direct contrast to 205 where he says he didn't pick nout up. Gets some votes, self votes appeals to emotion. Unvotes after re-reading his PM. Meh maybe he just didn't read it to start with. Corrects 205. Reveals he's Kaith, Wine Shop Owner deals in Wine and Fye. Since then it's been back and forth between him and BM which is distracting.

Overall
- I feel the wagon on him will be useful to look at in another read, Neutral really, unhelpful and yep made a slip but I'm not nowehere near convinced he's bad.

Kilroy8675309
Early shift onto Scope for Scope's vote on Soupfly, possible defence of Soup. Has the Survivor DVD. Seems slighty unsure about why he's on the Scope wagon here 240 and here 279 - note to self to go look back over the Scope wagon at everyone else could be useful. Thinks IH is good, worth noting if IH is scum. Other than not much.

Overall
- Gut says scummy, doesn't seem to be very suspicious ppl, distinct lack of scum hunting and curiousity not liking.

Kinetic
Not much relevant until this post then, strikes me as he does actually know more fishing for information I do however like the fact he stands up to the item claiming no-one else does with such vocifery, I can see scum agreeing with it or being ambivalent, at least Kinetic sticks up to his guns, whether I believe him in that's it bad dunno, but at least he's not afraid to go against the crowd, plus points. Quite rightly pulls JDodge up. Some stuff regards Scope and Fritz, I do like this observation and vote. IH responds by saying he didn't have one, I kind of just don't believe that agree totally with 546 aswell. Gets attacked and some votes which I need to re-read ... since gone after BM. How do you feel about IH still? Worth another read not in isolation.

Overall
- I think he's town. Pretty happy with him.

Mariyta
Early wagon 8 votes. Seems a usual day one wagon, BM diverts it by going after Miss Moo, possible link between them. Mari herself fails to offer much comment on her wagon. Why I wonder. Mari misinterprets why BM and Mos go after Scope I think. Maybe I'm wrong. Dropped Blackberries picked up purse (Can you make alcohol out of Balckberries - either way I think you may be able to, wine at least). Unaware Scope claimed the winery, maybe she shouldn't have dropped them blackberries after all huh. Doesn't see a case on Kinetic = good. Twigs on IH = good. Good again regards JDodge's uselessness so far. I like her vote on Kilroy not so much BM.

Overall
- Again I pretty much feel she's good at the moment, dropping the blackberries I don't think is wise considering fruit = wine = alcohol but I'm not to unhappy with her.

MastermindofSin
It looks like the helpful Mos is playing, already 101 posts = good activity. As there's so much I cannot be arsed to do him today, I'll catch up with him after I've re-read the thread once again.

MissMoo
Miss Moo picks up the Blackberries. I like her take on the newspaper and Ibby/Fritz passing of items. Not much content wise mind, I'd like to here more from her.

Overall
- Newbish but no real bad vibes.

mole
Votes Soupfly, unvotes, Votes ABR - decent vote imo. Has a Youtube and Blockus which he picked up. Not a great deal else.

Overall
- His posts he has made don't strike me as alarming. But there isn't enough of them.

rolandofthewhite
3 posts. No claims. That is all.

Overall
- Useless.

soupfly
- Comments that spamming isn't a bad scum tactic, gets a vote for it from IH no less, crap case yet again. Soup votes IH. Dropped Staples, has cloth. Is absent for a while.

Overall
- not much to be honest, but nothing as yet to concern me scummy wise. Again would like to hear more.

tautology
Agrees with item claim, going with flow, votes Scope for not doing so. Say's he has no items doesn't state nout else. Later on Ibby presses him on whether he dropped/kept
an item, this I find very scummy, throws dirt at Ibby/Fritz yet doesn't give any real reason, Ibby answers him and goes on counter, Taut comments that he
did
drop one item, didn't say this before. He doesn't name the item, which smells
fishy to me. What item did you drop? Has since shifted his vote onto Kinetic again with very little reasoning. Guy's posted 8 posts and half of them I find scummy.

Overall
- Rivalling IH. If not more so. Scummy.

the silent speaker
Good opening post, shows he's attentive if nothing else. Calls out one of the early wagoners on Mari scum (Fritz, IH, Jodge) "Jdodge for preference" - worth noting. Then calls one of the next four likely scum between ABR, Flame, Kilroy or Aegor. States that Scope is posting contentful posts, meh disagree. Votes Aegor at the end of the post, strikes me maybe as picking on an easier target than say an IH/Jdodge who he seems to throw suspicion at. Holds the truck and picked up staples asks Aegor for top five candidates for scum, why just pick him out? Moves to IH.

Overall
- I'm pretty neutral and the issue with him and IH is interesting. IH voted TSS based on gut, TSS based with reasons. I know which side of that fence I sit, so for now more town than scum. Mind I'd like some more content like his first post.

xyzzy
- This is the sum of Xyzzy in 29 pages.
[quote="xyzzy"]There's this new invention, called useful content. You should totally try it out![/quote] Why is it when ppl who post things like that tend to do it even worse.
No claim yet either.

Overall
- Awful lurking, needs to post or be replaced.

YagamiLight
- Comments on the night kill, slightly scummy. Mind I don't think that's a scum-tell. Votes IH after IH's silly vote on Soup = good. Votes Scope, nothing much alarms me at this stage seems to be ok. Unvotes following the claim. Has Napalm - I'm glad by the sound of that it wasn't dropped. Babbles on about the wine-maker a fair amount. Shifts vote onto Ibby for passing her item to Fritz - based mainly on the newspaper. Yagami wants the jacket. Votes IH again good again agree with it - no idea why he's claimed item goals though.

Overall
- Pretty neutral really.

That's the lot aside from MoS who I'll get onto later.

I'm not seeing much scum-hunting going down that's for sure the item claims has kind of taken that aspect away and it feels more like a Day 5 of a game than Day 1. I don't like how 25% of the town have posted so little and I don't like several posts which seem to show a lack of knowledge with regards some items etc.

Anyways ppl I'd like to see with far more pressure include IH, Kilroy, Tautology. People I want to see much more contribution from Xyzzy, Soupfly, Roland, Mole, MissMoo, HeatherlOU, FlyingFoxbat, FLC and Flameaxe.

Foxbat, Roland and Xyzzy I think are yet to claim.

ABR and Tautology both of their claims so far - I don't like they failed to mention things straight up, both seem dodgy more so than anyone elses.

IH just seems incredibly scummy.

Vote IH
but yeh there's 6 or 7 ppl I could advocate lynching at present and no BM isn't one of them. I'd be very happy with a Tautology or Kilroy lynch aswell.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #728 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:37 am

Post by theopor_COD »

To answer a few points: p.s call me Theo thx.
Ibby wrote:What do you think about the mass item claim idea for today?

Well it got things moving if nothing else. I'm not sure If I'm overly happy about it, but it seems a growing trend that day ones on this site take an eternity, therefore I don't think raising the idea was scummy more a discussion generator. As far as gathering information from it, I guess we'll find out how useful it is if we catch someone out. A few people have a made a couple of slips - is there a complete list of who's claimed, who's dropped and who's got what, I've seen partial ones. Note I'm aware we're still missing some unclaimants - they need to do so.
Ibby wrote:Would you have been for or against it, had you been in the game from the start?
I think I'd have probably had to think about how useful it would be, Kinetic's stance gives me a good vibe, he wasn't afraid to vent his feelings. All in all I'd probably agree with it if only to push things along.
tautology wrote:theopor_COD: Maybe you could explain how people throwing items around in the first night isn't scummy?
I didn't say it wasn't scummy, read my notes on Ibby. I do think it's probably slightly better than dropping something like you did mind. I'd prefer to keep items at this stage incase they got into the wrong hands, dropping something means anyone and everyone can go for it - scum whoever. Passing something probably doesn't help someone infact it's probably more of a hindrance if that person doesn't require the item as they can only hold six.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #748 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:07 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Yeh I don't like that Carrotcake post almost as if she's baying for more time for Kilroy.

unvote, vote Kilroy

I'd add we need them other lurkers to claim, mod can you prod them again please.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #756 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:29 am

Post by theopor_COD »

p.s before we lynch Kilroy - we need to hear from Xyzzy, Roland and the Foxbat guy.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #779 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:22 am

Post by theopor_COD »

ABR already claimed.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #781 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:51 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Foxbat aswell.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #811 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:28 am

Post by theopor_COD »

LoudmouthLee wrote:I have a horsey.
Did not pick anything up, did not drop anything, did not pass anything anywhere.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #817 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:11 am

Post by theopor_COD »

This shit is pissing me off Xyzzy and Roland need to participate.

unvote, vote Roland
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #819 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:29 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Xyzzy lurks everywhere as scum as town. Heck knows why he even signs up to play. Plus your going after Xyzzy gives me a vibe of you wanting to protect Roland.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #822 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:36 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Well to be blunt I'd rather we lynch Kilroy and have Roland and Xyzzy replaced but that blatantly happening. I find it slightly weird however that you'd choose to vote Xyzzy instead of Roland considering the deadline.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #837 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Roland said he's post tonight, let's see if he does.

I thought MoS composed himself pretty freaking well.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #855 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:25 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Items before anyone lynches - Andyluca and Xyzzy yet to do so!!
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #877 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:52 am

Post by theopor_COD »

You ought to claim items.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #894 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

unvote, vote Kilroy
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #935 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

tautology wrote:I think everyone accepted the deadline being tonight, so at least I'd prefer for the game to move on.

As far as my personal scum radar, I'm not liking Roland, but I'm still satisfied with my vote on Kinetic. Nothing he's said recently has convinced me of his innocence.
This reminds why I thought you were scummy originally. Like you've not posted for yonks yet your well aware of things going on aka the deadline being today, however your looking to cast suspicion on players that have been replaced which to me shows your just praying for deadline to hit, maybe you should take the time to catch up eh. And maybe I should have another close re-read of you.

I'm happy with an extension.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #938 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Nothing at all on the last ten or so pages worth commenting on?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #957 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:09 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Battle Mage wrote:
Scum: Mariyta, Kinetic, AndyCyca
Elaborate k?

Make a decent worthwhile case.

I agree entirely with MoS's vote on Tautology, another person who deserves more suspicion is IH, his latest post was full of scumness plus my original read made my scum heckles rise. Kilroy's dissapearance however is not helping me feel any better about him.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #959 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:07 am

Post by theopor_COD »

BM answer 957 please.

I don't see anything untoward as yet with the three names you plucked out of the hat.

What do you think of Tautology and IH?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1021 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:24 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Kilroy hasn't posted for two weeks. Despite being active before hand, I'm wary of Tautology as I pointed out in my original entry post, page 28 or something but my vote's happy where it is. I'd add that IH needs more attention aswell for reasons pointed out back on page 28, he's done little since to make me feel happier.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1023 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:12 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

MissMoo wrote:I'd also say this post took me about 55 minutes to write. In general,
I'm just very careful about the way I word things
So are scum, just saying :wink:
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1025 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:45 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

People are far more careful as scum in my personal opinion, checking posts for inaccuracies, slips, tone etc.

Maybe you could educate me as to why you think it's a null-tell, because I disagree.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1032 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:41 am

Post by theopor_COD »

ibaesha wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:People are far more careful as scum in my personal opinion, checking posts for inaccuracies, slips, tone etc.

Maybe you could educate me as to why you think it's a null-tell, because I disagree.
See my title. I do this as town and always have, consistently. The only time I don't re-read and check my posts for problems is when I'm pissed off and in a back and forth vicious argument. I know others who do this consistently as town too, namely PJ. Perhaps you may consider us exceptions to the rule, but those exceptions are what makes it null.
Hmm perhaps I should take some more care.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1038 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:38 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

unvote, vote Tautology

Yeah MoS scares me.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1040 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:39 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Go read my original thoughts on Taut on BM.

This is not a brand new suspicion.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”