scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:54 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I am not liking the votes on quag. While I do wish he would look at his role, I have not seen him really do anything scummy. I do not know if he looked as his role or not. He most certainly could have and is lying to us all. But so far, that is your only reason for voting for him, which quite frankly is bs. The best thing to do with quag is to wait and see what develops.

I am actually going to
Unvote
and
Vote: SilverPhoenix
. You seem opportunistic to me, and you came right out and said you don't particularly find Quag scummy. You just want him out because he is playing at a neutral standpoint,
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP: I was wrong, you guys are also voting for him cause he does not want to stump. If this was anyone else, then I would find this scummy, but after spending time with Quag on scumchat, this doesn't surprise me. I think it is just who he is, so that is why I am not looking into that too much.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I still stand by my reasoning. And that post right there calls jdodge scum. You never came straight out and said you thought quag was scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

And yet, your sole reason for voting for him is that he was acting as a neutral. For example...
SilverPhoenix wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Tell me how a town lynch helps the town
YOU DON'T KNOW QUAG IS TOWN! NEITHER DO I! NEITHER DOES QUAGMIRE, FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!
and...
SilverPhoenix wrote:
JDodge wrote:So, if a scum is playing town he must never be lynched?
That isn't what I said. I said that we should lynch obvious neutral because they do not help the town (or the scum, for that matter) whatsoever. As Pooky said, it is better to get rid of him now than later. I am talking about strictly neutral people, not scum playing town or vice versa. I never mentioned Quag being scum/town anywhere, because obviously no one has any clue, including yourself.
And now you are trying to say you found him scummy the whole time? Judging by my posts, you seem to believe that quag never looked at his pm. THEN HOW THE HELL DO YOU FIND HIM SCUMMY AT ALL? How do you judge his actions as scummy if you believe that he doesn't even know what his role is?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yet you were still advocating his lynch before hand. You can't change that. And then when I question on it, you say you found him scummy. I already pointed out how that contradicts you. In reality, you could not find him scummy, as you believed he never looked at his role. Thus you wanted to lynch a neutral basically.

And whenever scum slip off, they call it a mistake. So yeah, you can call it a mistake all you like. Thats not going to change my opinion.

Bapa Bail, I am a little confused. I don't quite understand how my attack is unwarranted. I saw a slip up, and I'm going with it. I'm trying to hunt scum, how is that unwarranted?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yeah but I'm not really twisting his words. It clearly looked like he believed quag to not have looked at his role. And now he is trying to say what he did before does not matter at all. He wanted to lynch a neutral. That was his only reasoning.

Also, jdodge always does this. If you think its enough, then that is fine, but in a recent game he was like this during day 1 and he turned out to be the doc.

Also, can you answer my question?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Not buying it silver. And you have still yet to explain how you considered him scummy when you believed that he never looked at his role.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yes I do, and judging by your posts, you did to.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

You called him scummy. How do you find someone scummy when you believe that they have never looked at there role? Also, I have yet to see you bring up a case against me and jdodge. Seemed like you were blindly calling us scum so that you can call quag scummy.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
Vote: Quagmire

I can't take it anymore. I'd rather kill you now then have to deal with your horrible play. It's not just that you are acting scummy, you are just playing horribly. I would rather someone inactive than someone who refuses to play correctly.
There you go. You said he was acting scummy right there.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yes it is a poor basis for a lynch, but Silver was trying to defend it by saying that he found him scummy before he heard his reasoning, when in reality, he could not find him scummy if he believed that quag did not look at his role.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Because you looked opportunistic to me silver. You didn't provide any reasoning of you own, but of others. And both of those that you mention make you scummy. First you want to lynch someone basely on the fact that they "aren't playing the game"(in your words). Then when I bring it up against you, you say you found him scummy. Too bad you already admitted to believing quag. Then you try to say that me and jdodge are scum for defending him. If quag ever turns up scum, then you have a case, but until then, you really don't.

Has it ever occurred that the adele thing was pre-determined?(I cannot speak for Bapa Bail though).
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:29 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I already told you silver. It was predetermined. I never intended for it to get adele lynched. It was a joke. And I am still happy with my vote.

I can understand why you people are disappointed with quag, but you all seem to believe that he is lying. Or at least some of you do. I think you guys are just casting your votes blindly. If quag does not know his role, then we should ignore him for today. Starting the next day we can focus on him. I also personally do not see scum trying to pull what he is doing. I believe that this is a waste of a lynch.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I find myself agreeing with Jdodge on this, more so with Max than with d3sisted.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Lol, you made five posts. I hardly see you pushing for the lynch. And I really don't see any case from you. Only reason I think max is more opportunistic than you is because you were the first on the wagon.

Do you think quag is scum? Do you believe that quag has not checked his role d3sisted?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:27 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Cause d3 was the first one to vote for Quag. And unlike you, he actually thinks quag is scummy. Also can you explain what you mean about Quag's neatrality? Mith has already addressed this.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Why is it obvious that quag has looked at his role pm? Because he is close to being lynched? I don't understand how people are sure about this.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

You just admitted to hammering someone who you don't believe to be mafia. Way to go.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

No Adele, I was not using wifom. I was expressing my opinion. I did not see any scum trying to pull what quag did, and I still don't. Khorlash used wifom, I did not. You should not be focusing on me and jdodge, but on the ones who have been extremely oppurtunistic, such as desisted, sp, and max, as well as khorlash, who basically admitted to lynching someone he did not think was scum.

I'm going to
Vote: d3sisted
. His first post today is him voting for jdodge and fosing me. He doesn't even consider anything else, but attacks the two people who were against the quag lynch(I still am, town got lucky). He did not do much day 1, and due to the fact he didn't even seem to consider any other possibilities than me and jdodge being scum, I find him one of, if not the most, scummiest people right now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

That's your only defense? To call it an OMGUS when it clearly isn't? Alright then, you just made me pretty sure that you are scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

You admitted to believing him yesterday silver. What made you change from believing quag did not look at his role pm to being split down the middle?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:27 am

Post by scotmany12 »

SilverPhoenix wrote:I implore the town to seriously consider the possibility that scotmany and/or JDodge are scum. Reasons:
1. Initial action w/ Quag
2. NK choice being Pooky who singled them out
3. Focusing on an easy lynch for both days (me)
4. General distancing of questions (as Adele said)
If you want quotes, ask and you will receive.
Yeah quotes would be nice. To bad there isn't really any quotes.

1. If you are talking about the early bw on adele, ever heard of joke voting? And if this is the case, why are you not singling out mith, because bp also was on that bandwagon.
2. Too bad pooky did not mention either one of me or jdodge at all.
3. Sorry that your play was scummy. Also, if you noticed I went after desisted first today besides you.
4. Where? Adele said quag was distancing from questions, not us.

Make sure you get your facts right before you bring up an attack against someone.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:04 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I already told you I did not believe scum would do what he did. This is not wifom, this is my opinion. Secondly, it is something I would not put pass quag. I still believe that he did not look at his role pm.

I never intended on getting you lynched. Early bandwagons happen all the time, and we never knew bp would vote for you as well. I don't see why this is such a big deal.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:40 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Vote: d3sisted

I was voting for him before silver killed himself, and I still believe that he is the best play for the day.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:48 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I think L-2 is the best MoS. It prevents the scum from quick hammering and gaining a kill. For example, there can be 4 of us left, and we are about to lynch a townie. Assuming the remaining scum is not yet voting, if we put someone at L-1, the scum hammers and they win. If we leave it at L-2, if the scum votes, we lynch them, if the two plays not voting say stump, we basically gain one more lynch. I know that this is probably unlikely, but it can happen.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:49 am

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP: Also, noone should stump unless 2 people not voting for you tell you to. This prevents the scum from forcing people to basically stump, as some members of the town would have to find the person in question scummy for him to be stumped.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:30 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm pretty confident in desisted being scum. I would be voting for him even if jdodge was not.(I was the first to do so before silver stumped himself). He comes right out today and votes for jdodge without even considering anything, then when I vote for him he calls it an omgus. He is just going for the easy lynch. He did that yesterday, and he is trying to do that today with jdodge.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yes, but out of everyone on the wagon, he looks like the one who bussed.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, he lurked through most of day 1. When questioned about it, he said he has pushed for the lynch of quag the whole day, when he only made about 5 posts. I do not see him providing any substantial information. He is not only opportunistic, but unhelpful as well.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:36 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Nice omgus. You are not confirmed town. Silver was scummy as hell. Adele is not confirmed town. Um, me, quag, and jdodge decided this before the game even started. If you are going to use this against me, you should seriously reconsider what is viable evidence.

And yes I believe that to be true. On day 1, you made 10. You now have 14. I would say you are lurking. At the time that jdodge questioned you, you made 5. And yes, I don't see any substantial information. You are repeating ideas of others. Not once did you come up with your own idea. You did not push this lynched. You rode this bandwagon.

You question me for scumhunting? I was scumhunting, just look at me question silver. And if you are going to say that me thinking silver was scum, then you also have to look at jdodge and mith. I don't see any scumhunting from you. You let others question quag. I actually don't recall you once posing a question to quag. You might have been the first on the wagon, but you did not push it, or hunt for scum at all.

At the start of day 2, I had max scummier than you. But you put an opportunistic vote on jdodge. You still have yet to state why you did not even consider anything else, and simply go for the obvious person. That is being opportunistic.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:00 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Adele, I can't control what quag does. And originally it was going to be mos, but we switched to you. If i thought we should lynch you day 1, I would have never switched my vote to silver.

Mith-No. I do not think anyone is innocent at this point. But I am pretty sure that desisted is scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:42 am

Post by scotmany12 »

You make no sense silver. Really, your post just confused me. How am I hunting a townie? First off, you are dead, so I can't hunt you. Second off, you admit your actions looked bad, but yet you still say I was townhunting? You need to think before posting.

Remember your list of reasons for me and jdodge. You might want to provide some posts, or look at my post basically tearing a huge hole through your reasons.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:43 am

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP: I felt like being nice, so now you don't have to look back.
scotmany12 wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:I implore the town to seriously consider the possibility that scotmany and/or JDodge are scum. Reasons:
1. Initial action w/ Quag
2. NK choice being Pooky who singled them out
3. Focusing on an easy lynch for both days (me)
4. General distancing of questions (as Adele said)
If you want quotes, ask and you will receive.
Yeah quotes would be nice. To bad there isn't really any quotes.

1. If you are talking about the early bw on adele, ever heard of joke voting? And if this is the case, why are you not singling out mith, because bp also was on that bandwagon.
2. Too bad pooky did not mention either one of me or jdodge at all.
3. Sorry that your play was scummy. Also, if you noticed I went after desisted first today besides you.
4. Where? Adele said quag was distancing from questions, not us.

Make sure you get your facts right before you bring up an attack against someone.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Its not town hunting if i thought you were scum. You admitted yourself you were scummy. Just because you were town does not mean what I did was town hunting. You are confirmed town. Start acting like it, cause right now you are doing anything to make me look scummy.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP: I also find it ridiculous that because I didn't think you were a confused townie you think I am scum. When I see someone scummy, unless I can meta them, then I assume that they are scummy, not that they are a confused member of the town. Maybe if we played before, and you played like this before, and were a townie, then I would consider it. But unless that happens, I'm going to attack someone who I think is scummy, instead of letting them off the hook.

For some reason I think that the only reason you are so set on me being scum is because I attacked you. Funny thing is you kind of admitted that with this:
SilverPhoenix wrote:That is the jist of it. But ultimately, realize that I came up town. I foresaw the same situation as I have been in before and almost every time, the person that chased me was scum (except for when I was scum, but that's not the point :P). Hopefully this shows a better insight on why I think scot is scum.
I want you to realize that everyone who goes after you is not scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:46 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I didn't think of that mith, but you are probably right. I don't consider jdodge innocent, but if desisted comes up scum, which I'm pretty sure he is, than I will start to view jdodge as town. If I thought jdodge was incredibly scummy, then I wouldn't think much of desisted vote on him, but since I don't consider jdodge that, then I find it opportunistic. I guess you can say I consider jdodge town, but I'm not set on that.

I think you pretty much covered day 1 mith. I totally forgot the unvote to prevent the self lynch, but that seems a little bit like fence sitting. Maybe. If quag came up scum, which he did, he could still say he was pushing for him. If he came up town he could have said that he had a change of heart, possibly. I dislike how he says he pushed the quag lynch when he didn't. If he pushed it, then I would consider him townish, but since he didn't but insists that he did, he makes himself look scummy.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:29 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Khorlash all I can do is laugh at you. Pretty ironic how you call me a hypocrite. Maybe you should go look at how many times you contradict yourself in your case against me.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:08 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Silver I have a question for you. Do you think it is fair that khorlash attacks me for not considering that your "mistake" was just a mistake rather than a scummy move, but when I make a mistake, when I answered your question wrong if I believe quag looked at his role, I don't get the benefit of the doubt? That is only one of the hypocritical things that khorlash has done.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:54 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Khorlash in your post you said a neutral lynch was a good lynch. Do you not remember that you were against the quag lynch? At times you say it was a bad lynch and that the town got lucky, but when you make a case against me, you say it is a good lynch?
Korlash wrote:… Second most scummy post from you… Of course we should attack the people who defended quag you nut… Do you not get the idea of a partnership? And Opportunism? Like how you and JD are both oprotunising the fact that D3sisted went after you? And how you are opprotunising Quag’s lynch as a reason to focus on the real town and not you two scum? Stop using OPPROTUNITY AS A REASON FOR A VOTE/LYNCH! IT IS NOT REAL EVIDENCE! EVER!!!!!
First off, opportunism is a viable reason. Second off, do you not just realize you just attacked me for being opportunistic when you said it was not a real reason?

This is a good one. Not exactly hypocritical but you will see.
Korlash wrote:Are you a dumb town, or a stupid scum? Either way I hope you die today…
So you don't care if I'm scum or not? Even if I'm town you want me dead? [sarcasm]That has got to be the most protown move this entire game.[/sarcasm]
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:55 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, how did I throw silver into stumping? I wasn't even voting for him on day 2 when he stumped.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:18 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

But silver, I never said quag was town. I never said he was scum. I believed that he did not look at his role, and that we should focus on other things on day 1. So i was wrong once, and that was with you silver, who others were also wrong about.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

And that was an honest mistake. I think you would have realized that judging by the rest of my actions.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I wrote:
Korlash wrote:Are you a dumb town, or a stupid scum? Either way I hope you die today…
So you don't care if I'm scum or not? Even if I'm town you want me dead? [sarcasm]That has got to be the most protown move this entire game.[/sarcasm]
Korlash wrote:I have already said I think you are 100% scum, I would advice you not to try and twist my words and put words in my mouth.
I'm not twisting words or putting words in my mouth. It doesn't really matter if you think I am scum or not. The fact is you still clearly said you want me dead whether I am town or scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

What the hell are you talking about korlash? Show me where I put words in your mouth. All I did was simply restate what you already said.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DBG, why do you think adele is scum? Also there is only 2 scum left. Silver can also not be scum as he is innocent when he stumped.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Thok wrote:3 people will receive the Mafia PM
Mafia wrote:You are a Lumberjack! Leaping from tree to tree! You are Mafia with X and Y, whom you may talk with each night.

Each night you may target a tree (but not a tree stump), and kill them. Trees killed this way will no longer be able to post in thread.

If you choose, you may commit suicide at any time during the day by posting "I didn't want this role. I wanted to be a Lumberjack! Leaping from tree to tree!". Doing this will kill you, reveal your role in thread, reset the vote counts and keep day going. However, you will still be able to keep posting in the thread after saying this phrase (but not if lynched or nightkilled).

You win when there are at least as many Lumberjacks as Trees alive. Tree stumps do not count as Trees or Lumberjacks for purpose of this win condition.

Please confirm in the thread.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Khorlash stop avoiding subjects. Both me and mith have questioned you for saying that "neutral=not town." Were you not against the lynch of quag? How come when you decide to attack me your opinion changes drastically? This is the third time someone has addressed this so please respond to it this time.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:26 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I resent being called a cheater
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Mind pointing out another post of mine that can be considered a "nothing" post?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

First off, your case is extremely hard to follow. Maybe if you brought up a nice list of points against me, then I could defend myself. Also I don't think highly of your case as it is extremely flawed and contradicting. Second off, whenever you asked me something, I have answered it. If I didn't answer something, then that is because I missed it, but I'm pretty sure I answered all of your questions so far.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

No, that was confusing as hell to follow. I'm asking for a well though out post, like he did for jdodge.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP: Like post 348.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I haven't really been viewing Adele as scum SP. Its definitely possible, but I would never put my money on it. Same thing with MoS.

Now, I still believe that quag did not look at his role pm. I still believe that he was a bad lynch. We got lucky with him coming up as scum. I'm not really sure if you are asking for anything else.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:15 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

1) It happened before the game started. Before the roles were even sent out. I don't know who clearer I have to make this for you. You have 4 people who admitted this, so one of them could not be scum. You and DGB seem to be the only one who are not accepting this.
2) I don't ever recall putting words in someone's mouth. I'm sure I never did it to silver even though he said I did.
3) Not once did I say quag was town, not once did I say he was scum. I don't recall defending him like you said. In fact, I was trying to prevent the bad lynch.
4) Yeah I said that. So what. I truly think that is the only thing you have against me is my relation with quag. Yeah I tried to prevent his lynch, yeah well so did you.
5) Wait what? Yeah it was a mistake. You can believe me or not, but I think my other actions kinda defend my stance.
6) I didn't feel like he should be stumped. I believed that he had not looked at his role pm, and thus we should at least ignore him for the time being.
7) Maybe cause I don't find him scummy. I've played with jdodge before. He is playing a lot like he did before, and he was town. As far as I can see, this is how jdodge plays. So while he hasn't acted townish, he hasn't acted scummy either.
8) When did I say that?
9) Really, cause I never attacked him day two.
10) Correction: Vote. Only vote without reason was my random vote for Adele. I had my reasons for Silver and I have my reasons for desisted which I have explained.
11) Cause he is. Scum focus on the easy lynch. Me and Jdodge, who were against the quag lynch, are obvious suspects already. Scum are going to come out and push the lynch on both of us because unintelligent players are going to jump to conclusions and hop onto the wagon.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:01 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Um, because I don't necessarily view you as scum korlash. I'm following my gut on you, and right now I'm viewing you as a stubborn and misguided town. In fact, you are playing quite aggressive, and most of the time(at least through my experiences) the most aggressive players turn out to be town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:33 am

Post by scotmany12 »

What's your point? I never said that non-aggressive players are scum. I said that people who are playing as aggressive as khorlash tend to turn up as town, at least through my own experiences. I would also say I have been pretty aggressive towards desisted as of now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Why do you keep putting one in my name?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:40 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Why would I stump when I only have two votes on me? That would be ludicrous, and I'm not going to stump because someone I believe to be scum told me to. And why should I stump if I have a chance on getting you lynched? If it ends up me having to stump, so be it, but I will not do it prematurely.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Um, no, cause why should I stump myself when I can get you lynched without stumping? Not only do we get rid of scum, but we don't have to lose a town. If worse comes to worse, I am forced to stump, in which case I will out you anyways when I turn up town. What you are suggesting does not benefit the town in anyway.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

First off, I never agreed to any deal. If you stump, I would not stump if you turned up town, which will most likely not happen. I know that I am town, and I will not stump unless I am forced to do though. Me stumping prematurely does not help the town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Where am I refusing to stump?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:38 am

Post by scotmany12 »

When I made mistakes as town, I was never viewed as a newbie. It was always thought to be a scumtell. How come when both silver and desisted do something wrong they can be viewed as a "confused townie?" I know I am not a newbie, but how come when I do something wrong I get attacked for it? Also, desisted has been around since august. That is three months. I'm pretty sure he would know what would be good for the town and not.

Max could have definitely bussed as well, but overall, desisted has done more scummy things, so right now he is ahead of max(now dgb). Now he went after me and jdodge at the start of the day because we were against the lynch against quag. He did not even consider anything. Secondly, I just realized this. Korlash was also against the lynch, and yet desisted forgets to mention him at all and just focused on me and jdodge.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:40 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Adele, what he is doing right now is WIFOM basically. Sure he could be a really stupid town member. But think about it, he could have also been scum trying to fool us all into making us think that he is just a confused and desperate townie.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

And yet you fail to see that I am not refusing to stump. The census was that people will stump when they are at L-2 and two people not voting them tell them to stump. If I am ever in that situation, then I will stump. What you suggested does not help the town in anyway.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #66) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

d3sisted wrote:
JDodge wrote: Because townies
never
vote other townies, especially ones who are playing poorly.
No, but scum do.
You serious? So townies never vote for each other? I hope you were being sarcastic there cause if not, then just wow.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

So how exactly have you scumhunted? I seem to remember you voting for quag, disappearing, and then coming back to unvote quag.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

d3sisted wrote:2) Continuing, you voted SilverPhoenix, who as we all know is now a confirmed town.
3) Following that, you voted me, which is again voting a confirmed town (from my standpoint anyway).
You accused me of being scummy for it right there.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:51 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I was unaware I was in team asshat...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:57 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Korlash wrote:D3s- I get town vibes. Really cannot see a mafia player being so... what is the word... stand-outall..
please explain...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

No one has ever asked me to comment on jdodge, and I'm pretty sure I commented on him, even if it is only a little bit. In case you are wondering, if desisted turns up scum, then jdodge is basically town. My whole case relies on him being town in a way. If desisted turns up town, then I would have to look at jdodge again.

Now can you please explain what you think of desisted and him being "stand-outall" or whatever the hell that is.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Korlash is right. If I do stump, desisted should not stump unless he is forced to do so.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

You need to pay more intention. There was one stumping challenge proposed from desisted which I denied.

What's there to say about Aimee. She has been lurking, and I dislike lynching lurkers. Beside the lurking I haven't seen her do anything really overly scummy.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:38 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I gave you my opinion. The only think I see her doing is lurking. I don't see her doing anything extremely scummy, so right now I'm not looking too much into her.

You should also get your facts right. She did not vote for you, she voted for max. You just happened to replace the person she voted for. She was also the first one to place a vote on you(max).
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:46 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I could have swore you were pushing for her lynch DGB. How come all of a sudden you are now just pressuring her?

Pressuring her is fine, I just do not believe we should lynch her or push her to stump at this moment.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:08 am

Post by scotmany12 »

And I dislike lynching lurkers, at least at this point in the game. Sure she can be scum, but nothing has convinced me of that yet.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:33 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I have nothing against pressuring her. If you feel like you want to, thats fine, but I will not agree with lynching her solely because she lurks. There are two scum left, so even if she is scum, there is one that is active. I would rather lynch someone that appears scummy to me than take a chance with a lurker.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DGB stop lying. You listed her as your number 1 scum. You have every intent on getting her lynched.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm not going to vote for someone I do not think is scum. I'm pretty sure I caught scum with desisted, so until I find someone else worthy of my vote, my vote is staying on him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:42 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm not offering to stump. Why do people keep think that I am?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:30 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Korlash wrote:Not really. I am beginning to think Mith is in fact th proverbial "Going after the easy lynch" person.
Wait, so do you find him scummy for doing that?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Did you forget that I used the same argument basically against desisted when he went after jdodge at the start of the day, and then you attacked me for using said argument?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:09 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Korlash you are making it very hard for me to follow my gut. You are acting so scummy right now, and your sarcasm is not helping it. Instead of that, try defending yourself actually. Also, your defense that you always act like this is not helpful, and is in fact wifom. Anyways, my gut is still telling me you are town, for some reason.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:18 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Korlash wrote:Is that so?... Then attack me for it so we can get back into this.

Also No, I don't remember.. Enlighten me...
Korlash wrote:You think JD is the easy lynch? This is the first time you have ever mentioned that… Also Quag was not an “easy lynch” in yoru mind yesterday was he. Another BS case against D3sisted. You keep digging that hole your in deeper and deeper don’t you scum.
You attacked me for it right there. Also, going for the easy lynch is basically opportunism, which you also attacked me for using that as an argument. How come it is all of a sudden viable evidence when you decide to use it against someone?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

What is with people stumping prematurely?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I refused to stump because I only had two votes on me. And yes korlash, you stumped immaturely, and you hurt the town in doing so.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:59 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DGB, I have said countless of times that I will stump if I ever need to. I refused to stump for desisted because it was not needed. If he is scum, then there is a chance I can get him lynched without me having to stump.

Now, what happened to you being convinced that aimee was scum dgb?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:26 am

Post by scotmany12 »

You are right MoS, I did find Max more scummy than desisted for a while.
JDodge wrote:This Quagwagon reeks of opportunism from some of its less vocal members like d3sisted and Max.
scotmany12 wrote:I find myself agreeing with Jdodge on this, more so with Max than with d3sisted.
That was, however, before desisted unvote to prevent the so called self lynch. I don't know if I mentioned it or not, that but boosted desisted ahead, if not equal to Max. My wording for this next part might be a little bad so hang on. Desisted said he unvoted to prevent a self lynch. Only people who would self lynch is mafia. Now yes, quag was mafia, and maybe desisted just really thought quag was mafia, or maybe he knew it cause he was quag's scumbuddy.

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:I'm pretty confident in desisted being scum. I would be voting for him even if jdodge was not.(I was the first to do so before silver stumped himself). He comes right out today and votes for jdodge without even considering anything, then when I vote for him he calls it an omgus. He is just going for the easy lynch. He did that yesterday, and he is trying to do that today with jdodge.
I don't really see how JDodge is the "easy" lynch, since not many people seem to suspect him overly much. I also want your opinion on why you think d3sisted is scum instead of just a bad newbie.
I think I already told you why I don't view him as a bad newbie. For one, he isn't a newbie. He was a member for over 2 months(3 now).

True, at the time you posted, Jdodge was not really an easy lynch. At the beginning of the day, however, I think the top three were me, jdodge, and korlash. Due to our defense of quag, I would consider both of me and jdodge, and even korlash as easy lynches at the beginning of the day. Does this make sense?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:26 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Apologies for the dissapearence. I don't really have an exscuse, just got lazy. I am at school right now so I don't have enough time to actually post something of relevence until I get homee.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:11 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Ok, so my top scum is still desisted. I don't think I am voting for him yet so I will
Vote: Desisted
right now. Unfortunately, I am not sure what to think of his scum partner. It is probably between Adele and DGB for me, but I'm still not sure. DGB strikes me as a little bit like korlash, and we all know how that ended up. I have to look over those two as well as MoS, but I think he is town.

Mith I do not see as scum.

Concerning jdodge, if desisted is town, then I can definitely see jdodge as scum. But as it is right now, I'm pretty set on desisted being scum and I cannot see jdodge being scum with him. This is all for now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:01 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Why couldn't you be desisted scum partner DGB? You seemed to be on his whole side when he was telling me to stump.
DrippingGoofball wrote:[Sooooo... I went and took a closer look of how that d3sisted/scotmany12 stump challenge got started. And frankly... I am going to side with d3sisted/Korlash on that one.
DrippingGoofball wrote:This being said, scotmany's defense of Quagmire and current defense of Aimee are duly noted. I am puzzled by d3sisted, but I sympathize with his conundrum; scotmany12 may very well be scum.
You totally confuse the whole situation, making me look at fault when I wasn't even the person who was the one who brought this situation up. It was desisted, but no, instead of actually reading, you jump to me being scum. You defend desisted, and attack me. That is why you can damn well be his scum partner.

Also, the only person I ruled out is Mith. And like I said, I have to reread MoS, but I have town vibes from him right now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:51 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Korlash wrote:First. Votes D3s for no stated reason. Never a good move. I don't care if you have outlined a page long case before, you better say something useful when you place a vote.

second: ohhh nice partner picks... Let's grab the two names that a skim read picks up off everyone's radar and throw them out! "Ohhh look at me I R Smart!" Please... Again, reasons, evidence, and a few brain cells required please.
Um, I explained my reasons tons of times for desisted. You know damn well why I think he is scum. Also you totally missed the part where I said I had to reread all three of MoS, Adele, and DGB. Stop trying to insult me and actually read for once. If anything right now it is by process of elimination, which is why I said I had to reread all three of them.
And he ends by saying he thinks MoS is town... Yeah... Sure... Like he will fall for that one. I would only be more shocked at your uncleverness if you tried to get on Mith's goodside too.
I am not trying to get on anyones good side. I'm expressing my views, and Mith is town for me right now, and I'm getting town vibes from MoS as well. But I haven't ruled out MoS even though you think I did.

And I have mentioned jdodge, even if you don't think I did. I don't recall him do anything particularly scummy that jumped out to me. Plus, I have already said this plenty of times, I cannot see him being desisted's scumpartner, and if you haven't caught on yet, I'm pretty dead set on him being scum.

I will not be asking jdodge to stump until we have heard from him.
d3sisted wrote:Impossible for DGB to be my scum partner if I'm not scum.
There is no substance to this post. Desisted is the only person who continues to not do anything but spew out irrelevent nonsense in this game. Even aimee had some logical information when she posted. Desisted is watching the game, but he comments on nothing. At all. I am still very confident in him being scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm not following you jdodge. At all. It appears that way, but I truly believe desisted is scum, and I still believe it. And no, I do not think you should stump at this time. We are still waiting for your defense.

I hardly see how DGB is helping me out.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:19 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Korlash wrote:
JD wrote:Still don't have time at the moment, but I would like for Korlash to state his case on me in an objective, factual fashion as opposed to the mostly-fluff case he's been presenting thus far.
*pulls a page out of JD's book"

I already did that like.. 14 pages ago.. Not to mention at least three people have asked you the same question in the last 2 pages you have still not answered.. so... No... Anyone who cannot present their own case when asked does not deserve the case against them presented. Show me a case on D3sisted and I'll think about not doing anything you say... scum...
There is no reason for you to be withholding information korlash. Your stubborness is not helpful here. Jdodge asked you to do something, and you should do it. Even if you did allready state it pages ago. If jdodge does not answer the questions posed to him, then that is his problem. But you refusing to provide information when you really have nothing to hide is not helpful to the town at all.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

So glad desisted can be productive in this game. So glad Adel can pop her head in with quite an unexplained vote. Way to go you guys, you accomplished absolutely nothing.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Just to expain something. There are three people on my wagon. These three people have expressed little to no reasons as to why I am scum. Desisted pops in every once and a while with a why has scot not been lynched yet. If he provided any reason for his vote it is because I defended quag, when we already have people, like MoS explaining how it happened before the game even started. Then we have adel who basically placed an unexplained vote on me. Bandwagoning much? And then jdodge switched his vote for me simply because I agreed with him? I fail to see any basis to have me stump in any of these arguments, or lack thereof.

Oh, I found another reason desisted has. One, I voted for silverphoenix who was a town. Yeah, well so did mith, mos, and jdodge. Also, most of the time townies vote other townies. Yeah I voted for a person who is confirmed town. Townies vote for townies all the time. Get over it. You also listed yourself as a confirmed townie, when you aren't.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Everyone who is saying that I followed jdodge is wrong. I voted FIRST for desisted in the beginning of day 2. I was the first on the wagon. Without the stumpings, I would still be first. Jdodge joined after me. The only reason I appear to follow him is most likely because he checked the threads before me after the stumpings occurred.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

My intention was never to follow jdodge around. I believe desisted to be the scummiest player as of now, and at all times I believe my vote should be on the person I believe to be the most scummiest.(I believe you said something like this MoS, though I may be getting my games mixed up here). And I have already stated that I was the first to vote for desisted on day 2.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:24 am

Post by scotmany12 »

The Fonz wrote:Scot's BS 'easy lynch' accusations seem to fly particularly in the face of reality, as well.
First off, I have revised my case on desisted. This isn't my only reason for him being scum. And you think plopping a vote on jdodge, one who tried to derail the quag wagon, as well as fosing me, without anything is is a decent, well thought out vote? He doesn't consider any possibility except the obvious one. It doesn't get much more "easy" than that.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:25 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, you did not mention desisted at all, fonz. You mentioned everyone else but him. What do you think of him?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #101) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:59 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Mith, I would probably pick dgb. I can definately see a pairing between fonz and desisted as of now.

Jdodge's 180, however, does worry me, and I am no longer ruling him out as a partner for desisted.

Now responding to fonz. What have you seen desisted do this whole game that was protown. I read those five posts, and they are void of detail. THERE IS NOTHING IN THEM. If anything, he just restated things that other players have already stated. Oh, and how the hell is my vote on him and OMGUS? You totally got my case wrong. Opportunism is part of it, with the jdodge post. I also mentioned countless of times that he has done nothing productive at all this game. Also, I did not follow jdodge. I was the first on the desisted wagon on day 2. Get your facts right. Jdodge was never voting for desisted when I put my initial vote on him.

You also totally miss my comment on his unvote at the end of day 1. Lets look at this. The only side that would self hammer is scum. Town would either stump or let themselves be lynched. Scum benefit from a lynch, as they get a nightkill. Thus, if desisted is town, he has nothing to worry about a self lynch as only scum will do it.(the nk in this situation is inevitable as the scum will be lynched anyways). Desisted has to be scum as only scum will worry about their scum partner hammering themselves.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #102) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:03 am

Post by scotmany12 »

The Fonz wrote:1) D3 goes straight for those who defended the known scum. OK, this is scummy how?
2) He 'doesn't consider' anything else.
He goes after the obvious lynch straight off. The obvious lynch is the easy one to get. It is clear that he doesn't consider anything else, he still isn't. He is still going after those who defended quag simply because we believed that he did not look at his role pm. He was trying to get a quick lynch on jdodge. How do you not see this?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #103) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:12 am

Post by scotmany12 »

The Fonz wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:No Adele, I was not using wifom. I was expressing my opinion. I did not see any scum trying to pull what quag did, and I still don't. Khorlash used wifom, I did not. You should not be focusing on me and jdodge, but on the ones who have been extremely oppurtunistic, such as desisted, sp, and max, as well as khorlash, who basically admitted to lynching someone he did not think was scum.
EVEN AFTER QUAGMIRE COMES UP SCUM, he is trying to pull the 'opportunistic scum' line on d3sisted and my predecessor. He also attempts to deflect onto Korlash. Also, it's pretty obviously a lie. 'I don't see scum trying to pull what Quag did' clearly IS WIFOM.
I already corrected myself about this. Yes desisted could not be opportunistic about quag as quag was scum. I already stated this before. And, no its not WIFOM. I didn't come out and ask people "Do you honestly think any scum would do what quag was doing?" That would be WIFOM. There is a difference between me expressing my opinion on the whole matter and me using WIFOM to confuse people.

Also, deflect what on korlash? Did you forget that I thought korlash was town, and that I never actually went about attacking nor did I ever even vote for him?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:06 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I acknowledge your request for me to stump adel. If another player asks me to do it then I will. You put me at L-1 however, and we stated before that we should not put someone on that. Please unvote, though I think that the scum are already voting for me.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #105) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:07 am

Post by scotmany12 »

NM, jdodge unvoted
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #106) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:07 am

Post by scotmany12 »

JDodge wrote:Note: I start thinking scot is scum, and scot starts thinking I'm scum. Like
magic
. And apparently it's for thinking d3sisted and Max were being opportunists.
What? I never said you were scum, I said you were a possibility. I didn't even mention you and desisted and max in the same sentence. The only thing I accused you off was going from being so sure of desisted to being so sure of me, which is why I no longer believe you can no not be desisted's partner.
The Fonz wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Now responding to fonz. What have you seen desisted do this whole game that was protown. I read those five posts, and they are void of detail. THERE IS NOTHING IN THEM.
This is untrue. There were some very firm opinions there.

If anything, he just restated things that other players have already stated.
Oh, and how the hell is my vote on him and OMGUS?
He attacks you and JD. You attack him immediately based on incredibly shoddy reasoning. OMGUS every day of the week and twice on sundays.

You also totally miss my comment on his unvote at the end of day 1. Lets look at this. The only side that would self hammer is scum. Town would either stump or let themselves be lynched. Scum benefit from a lynch, as they get a nightkill. Thus, if desisted is town, he has nothing to worry about a self lynch as only scum will do it.(the nk in this situation is inevitable as the scum will be lynched anyways). Desisted has to be scum as only scum will worry about their scum partner hammering themselves.
This is BS.
scotmany12 wrote:
The Fonz wrote:1) D3 goes straight for those who defended the known scum. OK, this is scummy how?
2) He 'doesn't consider' anything else.
He goes after the obvious lynch straight off. The obvious lynch is the easy one to get. It is clear that he doesn't consider anything else, he still isn't. He is still going after those who defended quag simply because we believed that he did not look at his role pm. He was trying to get a quick lynch on jdodge. How do you not see this?
Yes, BECAUSE DEFENDING QUAG ON THAT BASIS WAS A VERY STRONG SCUMTELL. IT IS NOT 'PURSUING AN EASY LYNCH' TO GO AFTER THE MOST SCUMMY PEOPLE. IT IS
MAFIA
. HOW DO
YOU
NOT GET
THIS
?

nd, no its not WIFOM. I didn't come out and ask people "Do you honestly think any scum would do what quag was doing?" That would be WIFOM. There is a difference between me expressing my opinion on the whole matter and me using WIFOM to confuse people.
This is simply untrue.

@Adel: I think the idea is that two players
not currently voting
Scot call him to stump, ie, his lynch is inevitable if he doesn't.
Um, you need to read those five posts again. He votes quag for a reason that is bs. He has no reason to believe if quag was serious or not when he asked if he why he would kill himself or not. It was the random voting stage after all. That, and quag was asking a question. He did not say he would not stump until later. Then he forgets his vote. This quote is really only the one where he expressed his opinion, besides his second post which has nothing to do with quag.
d3sisted wrote:Why haven't we lynched Quagmire yet?
I thought we had established quite clearly that anyone refusing to be stumped is to be considered scum. Plus, I'm not buying his "blind playing" act one bit. It looks to me like he's trying to find himself a convenient excuse to dodge all of the questions directed at him by turning this into a paradox. It gives him a reason to "be" town, even if he is actually scum.
4 day gap between this and his last post. And guess what, this has already been stated by people before him. He did nothing new. Not only until he is pressured by jdodge does he actually start pushing for the lynch.

I had reasons for voting desisted. These reason have since evolved. It was hardly an omgus.

No, its really not bs. Think about it. Why else would he unvote to prevent a self hammer unless he knew that quag was scum? Guess what, scum are the only people who know what everyone's roles are.

Your right, this is mafia. In mafia, you should consider every possibility. There are also plenty of other people who though SP was the most scummiest player. He was pursuing the easy lynch. Stop denying it.

Obviously, our opinions on WIFOM differ. That is all I have to say about that.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #107) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Oh, I understand now. You thought I was saying your post 180. I was simply using the expression. You made a complete 180 degree turn, or would 360 be better? I was simply referring to you switching from desisted to me. It seemed like a complete change of heart which is why my suspicions have risen a little bit.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #108) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:17 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

You mean your ten posts during day 1? No, I do not think it is extreme for you to have bussed him. Its actually quite probable concerning the situation quag was in.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #109) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:27 am

Post by scotmany12 »

[quote="The Fonz"Scot used wifom to suggest not looking made Quag likely town.[/quote]

You are so wrong. Point out where I tried to do this, because I clearly stated tons of time that I didn't view quag as town or scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #110) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:28 am

Post by scotmany12 »

The Fonz wrote:Scot used wifom to suggest not looking made Quag likely town.
You are so wrong. Point out where I tried to do this, because I clearly stated tons of time that I didn't view quag as town or scum.

EBWOP: Fixed quote tags
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #111) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:34 am

Post by scotmany12 »

The Fonz wrote:He defended a known scum with a scummy argument, then went after a comparatively weak player, d3sisted, with bullshit accusations, breaking from that only to force a town player into stumping with more bad arguments.
Who did I force to stump? SP who I wasn't voting for at the time of his stump? Korlash who I wasn't voting for at the time of the stump? Korlash who I said I thought he was town?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #112) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:37 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Fonz, that was on day 2. When quag was already found scum. We have already determined that our stance on whether this is wifom or not differs. But how the hell does this suggest that quag is likely town? I said I don't see scum doing this. THAT DOESN'T mean I think his is town. IT MEANS I DID NOT BELIEVE THAT HE WAS SCUM TRYING TO PULL A GAMBIT. This did not mean he was town however, or scum. Just that I believed he didn't look at his role pm. You are stretching.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #113) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:38 am

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP: That was on day 1. I misread the quote, and thought it was on day 2. Disregard the first 2 sentences. For some reason I left them in.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:43 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Korlash, I couldn't judge his actions because I believed he hadn't look at his role pm. We have been over this. I never said if quag was town or scum, because I couldn't. It's very simple, I believed he didn't look at his role pm. Thus I couldn't not judge any of his actions as scummy or protown.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:24 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Still Adele, whether is was wifom or not, it doesn't mean I was trying to make quag look town. I said I don't see scum trying to pull a gambit. Maybe that is wifom. But still, what i was trying to say through it was that I believed that quag has not looked at his role pm, not that he is looking town. At that time I wasn't viewing quag as town or as scum, because you guessed it, I believed him when he said he didn't look at his role pm.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #116) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:36 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Well, I can't say I'm not dissapointed. Scum are desisted and fonz. K, please lynch them. Just trust me on this one.

"I didn't want this role. I wanted to be a Lumberjack! Leaping from tree to tree!"
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:45 am

Post by scotmany12 »

JD, you need to unvote, cause you just put fonz at L-1.

As for my top 3 here they are:
1. Desisted
2. Fonz
3. Not sure yet

I'll give my reasons sometime during my break.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:46 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Oh, and fonz, I don't care if you think you are better than everyone else. Don't fucking insult me just because you were wrong about me.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #119) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:09 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Then you need to chance your attitude if you truly think that.

So you are happy a townie was stumped? K thanks. Whenever I proved you wrong, you stayed quiet or you called it bs. Calling something bs is not a viable counterargument, incase you are wondering. You cling onto an already debunked voting pattern, and repeatedly spewed out nonsense. My ridiculous behavior? I think not...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:10 am

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP: Chance should be change in the first sentence
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:40 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I have only meant to speak the truth. The times I was wrong, I corrected myself. How the hell does desisted look town. He has constantly done nothing in this game, blatantly bussed his scum partner, and went after the easy lynch in jd, and set up another one with me. Everything you have said about me has been wrong. Me defending scum does not hold water. I never said he was town. I said that we should not be lynching someone who hasn't looked at his role pm. I still believe that, I still believe that the town got lucky.

I did stretch a little bith with sp, but he basically admitted to voting for someone who he believed did not look at his role pm. Hey guess what, you got me to stump, on bad arguments. Looks like if I am guilty, you are too.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:48 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, I have suspected dgb long before you have came into the game. So you saying my suspicion on you is omgus is wrong.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:56 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Fonz, there is no reason I would be dishonest when I am proven town. I really have no reason to lie. There is really no need for you to attack me like that after I am already town. You can disagree with my case, that is fine, but seriously? Dishonest? That makes no sence since I came up town.

Fonz, I want you to look at desisted unvote on day 1. It was said to be to prevent a self lynch, while you have quag who has said that killing yourself is the "pussy" thing to do. So why in the world would town do what desisted did? Also, once again he unvoted to prevent a self lynch. Town has nothing to fear from a self lynch as only scum would do it in this setup. I personally think he claimed scum with that statement right there. I am very interested to see your stance on this play by desisted.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:22 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I will eagerly await your response.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #125) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:18 am

Post by scotmany12 »

d3sisted wrote:Hm. I'm going to have to take a closer look at JD, because my case against him earlier was partly based on the premise that scotmany is scum. Also, i am retracting on my belief that Quagmire would develop such blatant connections to his scumbuddies early game, a theory that scot has just proved likely to be false.

Right now my list goes something like Mith and Mos.
BapaBail[Mith] goes heavy on the buddying up to Quagmire early game, something that I had not quite noticed before (he didn't hold much significance at the time) but is becoming more and more suspicious. These definitely seem like things a newbie might say/do.

As for MoS, it's only a quick mention, but something I think deserves a lot more scrutiny than it is getting. Quagmire's second post nonchalantly tells JDodge and Scotmany to "go for Adele instead [of MoS]". It is possible that he was trying to divert the attention from scumbuddy-MoS, especially during the random stage when statements like those held less weight, and were more likely to be glossed over.

Don't know if I will be able to post again before I leave this Friday, but if I can, I will give some more depth to Mith's case.

Happy holidays, everyone!
Wait a minute, you went after jd first, before I started to pressure you. If you thought he was only scum if I was scum, wouldn't you have voted for me first? Also, this is the first time you mentioned that. Not once before have you said jd is only scum if I turn up scum.

Also, we have already established what quag did has no relevance to the game. What he did, he did before our roles were even out I believe. Him going after adele and mos does not condemn either one of them. And as mith has said, bapa bail was nar, so I don't really think we can hold that against him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:45 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Also checking in, still think desisted is scum, waiting to hear from fonz...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:40 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Posting regularly does not mean that you are town. You clearly made a contradiction, and you expect us to simply consider it a lack of attention?

Fonz, I'm still waiting for you to respond to my point about desisted.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Not everything is in black and white korlash... She tried to use "posting regularly" as a defense, which is a bs one because both scum and town can post at the rate she has. She can't come up with a clear reason why she changed her mind, and simply states that she wasn't paying attention, and I'm not buying that.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:52 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I'd rather have adel stump than jd...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:59 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Also fonz, I want to say that I haven't had the time to exactly read in depth into your desisted analysis. I think it is obvious that we disagree a lot though. One thing though, is that you still refer to my vote as an omgus, which is not the case. I am proven town and have no reason to lie. My vote was not an omgus, I would have done it if desisted just went after jd and did not fos me, so please stop referring to it as one when it wasn't. It appears that you are still trying to convince people that I am scum...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:01 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Mith, can you say what the * mean by desisted name. You might have mentioned it already but yeah...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

We only have one more stump left. After that we cannot afford to have any other townie stump
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:03 am

Post by scotmany12 »

mith wrote:I've made quite a few statements about d3sisted, mostly along the lines of "I think he's innocent" and
"I don't see why he would do this if he were scum"
So I made a similar statement to the bold one concerning quag with regards to him not reading his role pm, and both adele and fonz said that is was wifom. How come they do not attack mith for this then?

I haven't really looked over at all the policies about the stumps having votes yet, due to ms being slow to me. I'll get to that soon, but I believe that we should all have one vote each.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #134) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:39 am

Post by scotmany12 »

How the hell do you say stumps cannot be held accountable for their decisions. If we choose wrong, we are then in lylo. If we choose wrong again, game over. If stumps play a part in getting the wrong person, then they are held accountable as much as the living players on the wagon. There is damn well pressure for us to be correct, cause the game depends on it.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:18 am

Post by scotmany12 »

psuedovote: adele
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:39 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I just realized something, and I think Iammars needs to address it.
Iammars wrote:Adele: I don't think I've ever played in a game with you. (If you want to prove me wrong, go check my wiki page.) That being said, you seem okay to me, but I still think that there's some hidden motive going on. I don't know what's normal for you, but you did seem to overreact slightly to DGB's attack in the beginning. It;s not much though. I've seen you as basically townie the whole game,
with pushing for Quagmire's lynch helping a lot.
How is that a protown move now? The people who were against quag's lynch, me and jd, and korlash to some extent, all turned up town. Also, why do you only say this for adele? Both mos and mith pushed the lynch to if I recall. If anything pushing the lynch is a null tell, not a protown tell.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:13 am

Post by scotmany12 »

posting just to pick up the prod, don't have time to post something substantial right now though.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #138) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:32 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Iammars>Adele>Fonz=MoS>Adel>>>Mith

I voted for adele because I don't see a chance for iammar to be lynched today.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #139) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:47 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Scum are iammars and one of adele/mos. K. And this game is not on the top of my priorities. My social/school/family life comes first, then the games where I'm still alive. So this game is relatively low on my to do list right now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Korlash, you do realize you have not been right with one person in this game yet? I'm not counting quaq cause we have been over this, and you didn't actually hammer him because you thought he was scum. And even if you believe mith to be scum, there is another scum out there. Seriously, vote for the other scum. Now you are proven town. Start acting like it. As Glork said, if you aren't going to take the game seriously, then just fucking leave.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Cause we need 6 to force someone to stump. Iammars has said in a previous post he thinks the scum are Adel and MoS. So most likely he is going to switch his vote to Adel. That will make it 4-4. I have no idea what JD will do. I could see him voting for either one of them. That leaves your vote as the deciding or tying vote. So as you can see, your vote is quite important.

Question to Mod: What happens at deadline if no lynch/stump occurs?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Um, I'll try to decide who I'll put my vote on tom morrow. Most likely it's going to be MoS but I might have a change of heart so we will see.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #143) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:42 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Vote: MoS

If you must have a reason, I think a simple I agree with Glork and his analysis would be sufficient.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #144) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

MoS, you can't force yourself to forget something. It's a crappy defense, and you shouldn't use it. And even if you somehow can, there was already a night. If you are scum, I'm going to guarantee that you and your scum partner talked during the night. So you would know who your partner is for all of day 2.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #145) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

If that ends up happening fonz, then unfortunately one of the remaining town will have to stump so that it will not go into night.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #146) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:53 am

Post by scotmany12 »

MoS, you can't make yourself forget something. it is very simply. If you are trying to force yourself to forget something, you are thinking about whatever you want to forget even more. You end up burning what you are trying to forget into your mind. Anyways, you want to stump now?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #147) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:32 am

Post by scotmany12 »

We should lynch MoS, since he isn't stumping.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #148) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:46 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, MoS, everyone else when asked to stump has stumped when told to(well except korlash and SP who stumpted prematurely) but I'm pretty sure me and jd stumped in the next post we made after asked to stump. So either stump or be lynched. If you are town, your stalling is just hurting us mroe.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #149) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:21 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Honestly, I think MoS would have stumped by now if he was town. I have very little doubt that he is scum. Unless, of course, MoS wants to stump and prove me wrong. Or you can stump if you are scum cause that would be so very cool as well.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #150) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:38 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Yeah, you can do that as a stump so that argument doesn't help you at all.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #151) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Can we lynch MoS now?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #152) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:11 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Vote: Adele
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #153) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:47 am

Post by scotmany12 »

We have one stump left to use Adele, so I think it would be beneficial for someone to stump right off the start. Since you seem to be most of our top suspects, I believe you should be the one to do it.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #154) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:33 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Even if it counts as an actual vote(I don't think it does) it doesn't really matter that much. It would still take 2 more to lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”