Title Fairy: Killer App Edition (Swipe Right!)

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Mina »

I always found Snark Attack a bit forced. Did His Job is really clever, references an actual in-joke rather than shoehorning one of SK's character traits into a pun, and most importantly, SleepyKrew loves it, so
nth
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #961 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Mina »

I might be in the minority for thinking Shade Brigade was better than all the suggested BROseidon titles (to me, referencing RSAs is only a minor facet of BRO's personality, whereas Shade Brigade feels like it encompasses his entire persona more). But if BROseidon prefers it, that's what's important--maybe I'm missing some context.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2287 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Mina »

Hi, I was PM'd about this. Thanks for nominating me! <3 It's an honour.

I think I prefer Shipwright to Shipwrite, because the humour of "real word that's a pun for what I do" works better for me than "nonsensical words describing what I do that sound like a real word unrelated to me"--the former actually emphasizes the writing as the punchline rather than the pun by being more subtle, if that makes any sense. But any shipping title is fine
although thanks for not suggesting something like Tiny Boat
. And yeah, I don't think I build anything for the site so much as sweep the floor now and then when the dust starts piling up too high. Someone else would do it if I wasn't there. (And credit where it's due: Ether did 90% of the Wikipedia archiving--BPC and KittyMo helped as well--and I'm pretty sure kuribo came up with the writing thread idea independently.)

This also reminds me I still owe Zulfy the Zulfy/Psyche fanfic, though.

Return to “Player Titles”