Mini 1787: Peruvian Nightclub Mafia (Game End!)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1744, Bins wrote:I honestly believe Dunn after all this holy fuck I'm just so mad at his play rn
I HAVE LOST TWO GAMES BECAUSE OF THIS BEFORE
TWO GAMES BECAUSE OF TOWN THINKING HEY LETS TAKE THE GAME INTO OUR OWN HANDS AND CLAIM COP NOTHING CAN GO WRONG

pedit - sorry I'm trying to explain why I agree with Tyler
You should be mad with Jake for quick ccing me without thinking.

Look at jaack. Do you agree that it's possible that he roleblocked me and that's why he jumped on me so fast?
Bins wrote:Jake CCing you is completely reasonable and should of been fucking expected lol he was scum reading you
But I was his inno cop check? Again, how am I supposed to know that GF wasn't blacklisted this game in the first place, if that change happened before I signed up, but then not in this game
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Tyler the Creator »

if dunn's town i could see him being new and coming from a different site meta where bonkers shit like this happens all the time

the thought process "let me be the fall guy for the cop" isn't so ridiculous outside the MS bubble (it's only bad play in a very LAL environment)

i just wish his N1 check lined up more
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1747, Jaack wrote:2. Where are you getting the rb stuff from? Are you telling us all y'all have a roleblocker? Thanks!
Yeah I meant to say results you know what I meant

Also don't act like mafia is all goons when town gets a bodyguard, a macho town (probably doesn't really count), a cop, and a voyeur
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Bins »

I don't care about Jaack rn he has
This entire game
Only scratched the surface with all of his reads and he continues to play like that
Ofc the NK points to you but HEY GUESS WHAT JACK SCUM CONTROL THE NK AND FRAMING EXISTS AND ZACH WAS OBV TOWN
ETC THE LIST GOES ON FOR HIS READS
HES BEEN OPPORTUNISTUC AND JUMPY THIS WHOLE GAME I SAID THIS
U DONT HAVE TOASK ME THIS NOW

NEVER
FAKE
CLAIM
COP
THE AMOUNT OF TIMES GODDAMMIT I HAVE BEEN IN THIS POSITION
UGHH
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:47 pm

but i guess it would've gotten busted despite me pushing that point so meh

and it involves jake playing along which was never gonna happen

might of been interesting though
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1752, Tyler the Creator wrote:i just wish his N1 check lined up more
What do you mean?

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1752, Tyler the Creator wrote:i just wish his N1 check lined up more
What do you mean by this?

I only said I checked robert and all because that was jake's report and I was copying their report instead of making stuff up
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:48 pm

In post 1749, Jaack wrote:What was that fakeclaim going to accomplish? Like nothing? And he didn't drop it immediatelt after Jake claimed . Only after Jake (and I to an extent) did not believe his claim.
also why does him not dropping it immediately give it more credence to being a fakeclaim and not a gambit?
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:49 pm

see my next post; that's in a world where dunn's town and this gambit played out smoothly
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Bins »

: |

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1754, Bins wrote:HES BEEN OPPORTUNISTUC AND JUMPY THIS WHOLE GAME I SAID THIS
Who jaack?

By the way you guys are really overestimating how much I cared about Zach tunneling me to the point where I'd night kill him. I just got out of a game with him where yes we were both town and he hardcore tunneled me day 2 until I claimed cop (heh)

Bins don't be mad AT ME listen my plan was perfect and I was 100% right on what was going on. I definitely didn't expect you to flip voyeur but at the bottom of the start of day 3 what you said there really threw me off and I actually reread your iso to make sure you weren't somehow cop pulling off some wifom
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1646, toolenduso wrote:I....what?

It doesn't make sense for scumDunn to claim cop right now, because unless town had no investigatives it would mean he was signing his own death warrant. Because we've had a protective flip already, so town would start to question why Dunn wasn't being NK'd.

And it REALLY doesn't make sense for scumJake to CC, only to give an inno on Dunn.

Like.
This is town right? I'm not crazy?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1761, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1754, Bins wrote:HES BEEN OPPORTUNISTUC AND JUMPY THIS WHOLE GAME I SAID THIS
Who jaack?

By the way you guys are really overestimating how much I cared about Zach tunneling me to the point where I'd night kill him. I just got out of a game with him where yes we were both town and he hardcore tunneled me day 2 until I claimed cop (heh)

Bins don't be mad AT ME listen my plan was perfect and I was 100% right on what was going on. I definitely didn't expect you to flip voyeur but at the bottom of the start of day 3 what you said there really threw me off and I actually reread your iso to make sure you weren't somehow cop pulling off some wifom
Yes Jaack

zzz

your plan was perfect until you forgot about what type of player Jake is
Jake had a death tunnel on you
You claim cop man what is he gonna do

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1759, Tyler the Creator wrote:see my next post; that's in a world where dunn's town and this gambit played out smoothly
Here's the thing: even if there's a slight "ehh" going on in my claim it doesn't matter if I'm uncc'd. Especially since bins basically had an outburst day 2 and wouldn't doubt it at all. Well, she would with the voyeur result. But I trust she wouldn't have outted that once I had cleared jake (bins plz)

Bins wrote:
In post 1646, toolenduso wrote:I....what?

It doesn't make sense for scumDunn to claim cop right now, because unless town had no investigatives it would mean he was signing his own death warrant. Because we've had a protective flip already, so town would start to question why Dunn wasn't being NK'd.

And it REALLY doesn't make sense for scumJake to CC, only to give an inno on Dunn.

Like.
This is town right? I'm not crazy?
I'd say that particular post is like nullish to me but in general I'm feeling pretty good about tool being town still. I now think jaack is mafia and one of xyzzy/creature is mafia. Was actually leaning a bit towards creature
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:56 pm

sidenote; creature has posted since replacing in but has given zero content
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Bins »

If my gut is right and they're both town (I'm like 99% certain Jake is)

Jake
Robert

Dunn

Tyler
Tool

So scum is in: Keyser, xy, Jaack

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1764, Dunnstral wrote:Here's the thing: even if there's a slight "ehh" going on in my claim it doesn't matter if I'm uncc'd. Especially since bins basically had an outburst day 2 and wouldn't doubt it at all. Well, she would with the voyeur result. But I trust she wouldn't have outted that once I had cleared jake (bins plz)
I'm not sure I think MOST SANE PEOPLE DONT FAKECLAIM COP

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1763, Bins wrote:your plan was perfect until you forgot about what type of player Jake is
Jake had a death tunnel on you
You claim cop man what is he gonna do
Again how was I supposed to know GF isn't blacklisted?
Why would cop cc me if I'm their inno? Is what I thought but who knows with jake. I even hinted multiple times that I knew he was cop day 1 and he caught none of that.

I said I would kill bins earlier instead of zach but that's actually wrong too; I'd have killed robert now that I think about it as they're confirmed town, and there seemed to be town consensus that he was towny (mostly derived from the cop report)

Of course, robert isn't somebody that jaack would kill, and he completely missed both potential cop targets (this also leads me to believe that xyzzy/creature are suspicious, but as I said xyzzy kind of picked up on it? maybe?)
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Bins »

other sidenote: I'm happy there's no more GF

pedit - ok actually I see what you're saying now : |

gtkas
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:00 pm

are the wagons at their peaks on xy and desmond similar enough in constituency with unflipped ppl that it's more likely xy is also town or am i moonlogicing?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Bins »

I'm too tired for this I sleep

Pls discuss scum in people not Dunn, Robert, and Jake

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1767, Bins wrote:
In post 1764, Dunnstral wrote:Here's the thing: even if there's a slight "ehh" going on in my claim it doesn't matter if I'm uncc'd. Especially since bins basically had an outburst day 2 and wouldn't doubt it at all. Well, she would with the voyeur result. But I trust she wouldn't have outted that once I had cleared jake (bins plz)
I'm not sure I think MOST SANE PEOPLE DONT FAKECLAIM COP
Can you not????

My reasoning all makes sense. It wasn't a bad idea. It's STILL not bad because:

A. Robert gets killed before me, instead of the other way around (this is a personal bias thing)
B. Jaack started acting like mafia and I now feel good about a read. I should have stuck with this from the beginning when I claimed he was obvious mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Hold on tyler I'll find a quote of what I'm talking about for xyzzy being possible town
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1770, Tyler the Creator wrote:are the wagons at their peaks on xy and desmond similar enough in constituency with unflipped ppl that it's more likely xy is also town or am i moonlogicing?
Is Jaack scum
Is tool scum

These r important questions too

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 993, xyzzy wrote:since no one else ever bothered to try to come up with an actual answer as to why: Dunnstral, is your claim directly related to your assertion in that you are 100% sure that Robert is town?
In post 1083, xyzzy wrote:I feel like over the course of night one I lost track of a lot of what's happened in this game, and I really need to do a more comprehensive reread of day 2 so far, because I've not had time to go back and do any extensive rereading. basically, though, I got the sense during night one that I had probably been pushing too hard in directions where there was likely going to be little movement, and not really focusing as much on the topics everyone else was discussing during day one, and I've been relying too heavily on which people I feel are contributing the most to the game as a general sign of who's scum and who's not. partially that's just because I don't fully trust my own intuition yet--I'm still in that phase of feeling like I'm rusty at all of this. I think it's reasonable to be suspicious of me coming out of the gate day two basically just losing any momentum and not really having any strong opinions--I just didn't really trust my gut at that point in time, and that's what I was trying to express.

I'm feeling better about Bins now. I'm still feeling fairly confident that Jaack is town and am puzzled by the belief otherwise. I really don't like zakk's most recent post (1081) at all. I definitely think Dunnstral's townie claim (which I asked about in 993) is a fairly crucial piece of information given his response to my question about it in , and I'm really curious what other people think about it--the way he framed the assertion that Robert is town seems to imply that he has information that a townie wouldn't normally have access to (and isn't merely very confident of it). I'm especially curious what Robert thinks about that.

I'm going to do some rereading and hopefully write some words about that soon.

I actually didn't realize it was so clear cut

Looks like xyzzy definitely suspected that I was cop with an inno on robert from the bolded part. That's why I think they could actually be town here

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”