Mini 1787: Peruvian Nightclub Mafia (Game End!)

Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Robert2424 »

I'm here, just barely. I'd vote for Jake, cause I don't trust him, but I'm leaving town in a few hours.....
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 100, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 95, iraonavp wrote:
I voted for Robert because he was the largest wagon.

In post 96, iraonavp wrote:
In post 82, Dunnstral wrote:I have a sneaking suspicion that Keyser is mafia but don't have anything to back that up

Same.

VOTE: Keyser Söze

Mafia can't be this dumb, this guys town

I litterally LOL'd

So I'm back guys, earlyier then expected, but was fun.

I have a general Idea after catching up a feel for the players.

However.......I must prepare myself for Jake. For he may try to take revenge upon me from a previous game.

Vote Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm is actually a good player. So I have my eye on him.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 136, Dunnstral wrote:Wow you've got cake too

Well, don't take it to go easy on me cause its my 25th birthday. :P

I didn't get a chance to do my Randomness, so I did it there.

Unvote
For now.

not that I'm for Day one lynches either. Day 1 is good though.

TBh, reading though iron is one of those who catches my eye as not very helpful. So either he dosen't care, or thinks if he acts silly enough, people will blow him off.

when I'm not as tired I need take a look at certain peoples posts in general as I got no feeling whatsoever. (Dunn, and one other I can't think of.
Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 134, Robert2424 wrote:However.......I must prepare myself for Jake. For he may try to take revenge upon me from a previous game.

1. Happy birthday
2. I dont even remember playing with you
Thank you, and I imagine you wouldn't. I beat you being mafia with AJ. it was awhile back. Was my first time winning as the mafia btw, but you had us pagged from day one.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 129, Dunnstral wrote:@Mod By the way that vote list is missing tyler's vote on ira... :cool:

In post 124, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 123, toolenduso wrote:
In post 122, Zachstralkita wrote:This isn't Dunn being town, it's him trying to look like he's being town.

Trying to look town...could you show an example? .

It's his aura.

Come on Zach you're better than this :good:

We've still got 2 people besides Robert who haven't even posted

Bins disappeared like my town read on them

Here are my reads right now:

Town
Tyler the Creator
iraonavp

xyzzy
Keyser

bins
Jake from state farm
toolenduso
Zachstralkita

Jaack

Mafia

Guess I'm not good enough to make the list.
In post 249, Zulfy wrote:
"For you"

Zuffy? Do I want to ask?
In post 265, heuristically_alone wrote:@Zach, are you mafia?

this is spam post at best? Really dude? At least I made it on your list though.

At this Current point My suspect list is as followed.

Iraonavp. He simply rubs me the wrong way with every post.
Zach, I don't see much helpfulness in many of his posts. I find them mainly, oh I'm posting for the sake of posting.
heuristically_alone, you nudge barely on the list with that crap question.
Jake from State Farm, I do think you should try to explain your vote as your doing it, unless its spam. He dose worry me.

Ones I think is actully town so far
Dunn, for as much as you post, your trying to be at least helpful. but at the same time, your the only person to actully make this list.

I feel the rest could go either way at this point.

I must apoligise for my activity. That trip took allot out of me so my activity sucks ass everywhere. (I play more then just this game). I can only access this game trough my computer, but will be making the attempt to be much more active. (At least when I'm not a work).
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Well, you moved up on my scum list Jake, congrats. But just behind iraon.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:01 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 392, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 346, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 330, heuristically_alone wrote:There is quite an objective difference to how mafia and town answer the question to be straight up asked if they are scum.

Town are statistically significantly more likely to just give a simple "no" answer. Scum usually give a more complicated answer or deflect with something. Zach kind of gave a combination of the two.

"statistically"? :giggle: Felt like a fruitless question/unproductive pressure to me - I can't see how you can read alignment in a response to that question.
Good questions = informative answers

When Robert ends up being scum, you will see I'm right. Lucky for you, now my top two suspects are Zach and Robert.

In post 331, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 265, heuristically_alone wrote:@Zach, are you mafia?

this is spam post at best? Really dude? At least I made it on your list though.

What an entrance to your final return to the game.

So wait, I put you on my potentail scum list, suddenly I'm scummy. Right.

I literally face palmed at some peoples reactions.

Least Dunn explained his/her vote.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Just FYI, I'm catching up, I notice heuristically_alone is l-1. I'm not normally for Day 1 lynching even though I do suspect him. So I'm going to be rereading as he is so close as I read the last page and going beck to my last post to the last page again.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 415, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 413, toolenduso wrote:Also this seems like a contradiction to me:

In post 134, Robert2424 wrote:I must prepare myself for Jake. For he may try to take revenge upon me from a previous game.

In post 191, Robert2424 wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:I dont even remember playing with you
Thank you, and I imagine you wouldn't. I beat you being mafia with AJ. it was awhile back.

You thought he would try to take revenge based on a previous game, but you're not surprised he doesn't remember that game?

and let's not forget about the fact that if he were town WHY would he be worried about me this game. If anyone can answer that question with rationale that actually makes sense (robert you can try also if you want) i'd love to hear it.

if robert is town, he should be relieved to be on the same side as me if he thinks I am a good player (thank you for the kind words btw)

I have nothing to indicate if your town or scum. But I'm putting it out there as 1. I know your a good player. 2. Just incase you are scum and I die N1, its out there. I have no idea if your town with me. You could be, therefore why would should I be "relieved". I don't know your alignment.

In post 426, toolenduso wrote:
In post 422, heuristically_alone wrote:@Robert I already explained my reasoning for why I added you to my scum board, and if you were paying attention you would see that it has nothing to do with what you think of me, but of how you answered my question when I asked if you were mafia.

Also, didn't you ask Zach if he was mafia, and not Robert?

In post 428, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 426, toolenduso wrote:
In post 422, heuristically_alone wrote:@Robert I already explained my reasoning for why I added you to my scum board, and if you were paying attention you would see that it has nothing to do with what you think of me, but of how you answered my question when I asked if you were mafia.

Also, didn't you ask Zach if he was mafia, and not Robert?

Yeah well. I've actually not got many q's. I did find the pic very funny though.

In post 447, xyzzy wrote:now that the topic has moved away from Jake's vote on Zachstralkita, I feel like Jake has been a far more useful player (even in just like the last page and a half). I'm still not a fan of the choices made by him surrounding that vote, but I'm feeling better now.

in response to Jake's : I think the relevance of that depends entirely on whether Robert could've had any good reason to strongly believe that you're town at that point; if Robert died and turned out to be scum, that would be a strong indicator in your favor, but I don't think there's any reason to believe that it was anything more than "I believe you're a skilled player, I'm going to keep my eye on you on the assumption that you would do well as scum."

I'm going to reread h_a; I've felt just slightly worse than neutral about him, but given that he's at L-1, I'd like to reassess.

I really like this post. It should be quoted.

In post 459, Bins wrote:I like Dunn's last few posts, I don't think what H_A did was a scum slip but I don't think it's that incriminating that Zach thought it was one. boy who cried scum slip... Idk if that's super scummy.

Robert is more MIA than me so like fuck that. He's sort of high on my list rn I just wish I had something to go off of.
Tyler is probably town
I really like Tool's posts / general observations
Floof is like eh
Jake is pretty town too but I'm less confident
I think xyzzyz has reached a point where he's putting so much effort I'd be impressed if he was scum. I feel the ability to ask questions and pull so much from everyone's posting is quite town. I usually get weary of A LOT of effort. I need to look more in depth in his posts to get more feels
h_a and Jaack and I can't remember who else I'm missing are really hard to comment on rn. I generally don't get a bad feel from h_a and Jaack is like eh but like eh. I need to ISO both of them
Idk who I'm missing
Ira is making me so unsure of him at this point ugh. I really have to draw this out

These are my general feels to that read through please dkm

If I didn't have work I'd be here more. I'd rather be suspected as scum though. My activity isn't helping me win, even though these day TAKE FOREVER. JS. I love mafia, but unless I jump on this site on my phone during my breaks, my activity isn't where I'd like it to be. I like most if not half your reasoning so far.

In post 492, iraonavp wrote:I'm a bodyguard, so heuristically_alone is almost surely lying.

VOTE: heuristically_alone

This conversation has gone down the poop hole.

In post 512, Tyler the Creator wrote:still don't really like robert

still like zach i think

Meh? You felt enough to say you don't like me from the very few posts in this game. If its because of my lack of content from other players fair enough. But yeah, I don't trust you either.

In post 561, xyzzy wrote:it's been 2 days since I last got the chance to post and/or closely read the thread, gonna do that now. my initial impression is that I'm really not feeling good about h_a with the most recent happenings, but I'll hopefully have a more nuanced opinion once I read some more???

pedit: Robert why are you not for day 1 lynching? not lynching someone day 1 (especially with an odd number of players) is a fundamentally bad idea in basically any normal game.
I'm not normally for Day 1 lynches. From my personal experience, my Day 1 reads are ussally wrong 90% of the time. Being said there are very few times my scum list looks simular from day 1 to day 2. Plus, I feel my win more when we don't. But I understand people like day 1 lynches. Some like the statistics better, and maybe dose help you in the long run. I personally don't like it, but I'm not 100% opposed to a D1 lynch. There have been times is was Absolutely great.

So my General Thoughts.

H_A, and Iraon was both on my scum list, but this development tends to make me believe they are both more townie. That probably sounds really strange, but hey, Zuffy decided to make me a weak townie so there it is. I thought my role was weird, but it makes more sense with those roles in the game. I'm in 80% sure both are town now and think the wagon should be dissolved. I could be wrong, and one or both are lying, but its unlikely.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #8) » Sun May 01, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Robert2424 »

I'm a week Townie. Even if a protective role tries to save me, I'll die anyways. Yeah. Don't target me.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #9) » Sun May 01, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Robert2424 »

I call it weak. I doesn't matter if someone tries to protect me. I die anyways if I'm attacked. I've never heard of macho before Jake. Link me?

But the modifier makes sense now with two protective roles. But it's a moot point. If both are town, they are both outed now. Witch hurts the town.

I don't have a night action.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #10) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 589, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 587, Robert2424 wrote:I call it weak. I doesn't matter if someone tries to protect me. I die anyways if I'm attacked. I've never heard of macho before Jake. Link me?

But the modifier makes sense now with two protective roles. But it's a moot point. If both are town, they are both outed now. Witch hurts the town.

I don't have a night action.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Macho

So you aren't really weak (against site normal guidelines to be what you say you actually are with what you are claiming to be)

And you aren't macho.

Question is what are you and why lie about it?

Im not lying. That's what the pm said. I've never seen the modifier before. So if it's not supposed to be in the game. Talk to zuffy. I think it's a silly modifier.

In post 590, Jaack wrote:Well now that we have two confirmed scum in Robert and H_A, who do you wanna lynch first?

Please explain how I'm confirmed scum. The jury still out on you too.

In post 595, Jake from State Farm wrote:Btw Robert how does having a macho role make sense for 2 protective roles. I don't understand that logic.

I didn't see the point of a modifier other then to screw me. This is as far as I can tell is the first time playing with zuffy as the MOD. So I don't think he did it to screw me as I don't know him, so why is it in the game? If two protective roles are truly in the game, it makes more sense. If not, why for sake of balancing have the modifier? If you can come up with a theory that makes sense I'll listen, but 2 protective roles makes sense behind the reasoning of giving me this silly modifier. Or anybody for that Matter.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #11) » Sun May 01, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 597, Bins wrote:
In post 596, Robert2424 wrote:Im not lying. That's what the pm said. I've never seen the modifier before. So if it's not supposed to be in the game. Talk to zuffy. I think it's a silly modifier.

Wait, the PM said weak?

It dose say that macho thing in the pm. Weak is my words. As to me it is weak. Shows how awake I was when I read the role pm. I would never host a game with it. It feels cheap.

@jack. Then talk to zuffy. I don't like the modifier. So, Lynch me then if your so sure I'm lying. Cause at this point no matter if they are both town or 1 is lying. The protective roles are now outed. I'm just a townie who "refuses to be protected". If you think zuffy made a mistake, by all, tell zuffy then.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #12) » Sun May 01, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Well, props to Jack for put his words into action. I did say vote me if you think I'm lying more or less. But I imagine people might jump lynching me simply cause I said I don't like day one lynches.

@H_A that last post. Don't try getting on my good side by repeating and agreeing with me. If you didn't look so scummy the town would be in allot better shape. I would say more but it make me look like an ass.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #13) » Tue May 03, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 635, Jaack wrote:
In post 634, toolenduso wrote:I mean, you make some salient points. But there are a couple of points not quite making it all the way through my head:

In post 632, Jaack wrote:Scenario 2 is just about as unlikely due to Robert's claim. His claim doesn't make much sense if he's the only scum: he was trying to stop a lynch on one of two prs in that scenario.

Wouldn't it only make sense for Robert to have been trying to stop HA's lynch, given the fact that Robert didn't claim until
after
ira counterclaimed? Put another way, ira was not in danger -- so how could scumRobert's claim have been a means of getting scumIra out of the noose?

And if it is the case that Robert-ira doesn't make sense as a scum team, then doesn't that change your possible arrangements to {all three are town} or {Robert and HA are scum together; ira is town}?

The Robert/ira scum team is definitely the least likely, which is why we should lynch HA first if robert flips scum. But if we assume that that is reality for a moment, then the second that HA flipped town (which he is in this scenario) ira would be basically confirmed scum. Robert would be preemptively protecting his scumbuddy I guess. It doesn't make that much sense but its probably the 3rd most likely case.

In post 634, toolenduso wrote:
In post 632, Jaack wrote:Ira or h_a being scum alone is maybe possible, but it wouldn't really make sense with Robert's role. Macho townie is a really strange role unless there are multiple protective options.

I don't believe I've ever played with a macho role and I don't really understand why it would make more sense to have a macho role with two protective town PRs than with one protective town PR.

Well macho town with no night role is almost 100% pointless. Macho is primarily used to balance a powerful role in a game with a doctor (e.g. a Cop+Doc is really powerful, while a Macho Cop+Doc is reasonable). There isn't really any reason for a Macho VT to exist in general. In order for such a role to come into play, both a doc and a nk would have to target what is essentially a VT. In order for that role to make any amount of sense, there would have to be multiple protects. Even then, it still seems weird, particularly if Robert is the only Macho townie.

Doc+BG is weird. Macho VT is weird. Doc+BG+Macho VT is weird, but there is a bit of logic there.

In post 638, Jaack wrote:Like if I were to put totally made up odds on it

64% - Robert and HA are scum, Ira is town
30% - All Town
5% - Robert and ira scum, HA town
1% - Something stupid

Jack. If your going to mention me in your posts. Please use proper grammar. Out of all the people who suspect me, you make the least amount of sense. I literally reread some of your posts several times.

P.S. your %'s make 0 sense.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #14) » Tue May 03, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Also, how do you plan on making us both flip. Are you soft claiming vig?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #15) » Fri May 06, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Well, I was half right, but still in the dark.

Why are you voting Dunn Jake? I'm honestly surprised there isn't a vote on me yet.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #16) » Fri May 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 700, Jake from State Farm wrote:@robert - please do me a favor and explain this whole claim debacle. Also who are your current scum reads and why
Ok, Basicly I feel I have a better grip on who may be scum now.

Dunn: I feel currently, He posts allot. I see him more then anybody in the game. I feel he's trying to keep a lvl head on some issues, and I think 60% he's town. I say in % as, while he posts allot, spamming dosn't instantly mean townie. but I've seen some really good posts from him, and some questionable. But I'm comfortable for now with him.

Jake from State Farm: Ups and downs, your posts are ussally with good Content. I feel you could go either way, but at this point, slighly more likely to be town. You've also been able to make me laugh.

Zach: I honestly question him when I read his posts, I feel also some of his posts are complete spam for the sake of posting, instead of adding something useful to the conversation. I could see him flipping either way.

Zakk: for being new, i find his posts.....anoying, mainly spam, and unhelpful. I feel he's going to cause allot of confusion, and do it on purpose. Obvously, I don't like how he's been posting up to this point, and I feel, if I was going to describe his behavior, Childlike maybe? That isn't a word I like when describing somebody in mafia.

Jaack: Well, besides him thinking no way in hell I'm townie? If was going to put those posts aside, (as they are just filled with absolute hate), I don't find him a major contributor, and feel he could go either way. He's annoying if we are going to include his hate posts.

Tyler: I honestly get mixed feelings allot with his posts, witch for the most part are short but to the point. I would describe him as stern, short poster, who I question some of his wording as if maybe he's trying to insult some people sometimes. ( Just Saying ).

tool: don't see him very often, but is contributing. My read is uncertain but could go either way.

Bins: I have off and on Feelings, I don't have anything solid, but I'm leaning more likely to be scum currently.
In post 704, zakk wrote:
In post 698, xyzzy wrote:it was moderately confusing before having a Zach and a Jaack and a Jake; now we have a Zakk, too.
I'm Zaack from State Farm, get it right pls thx
Posts like this are unhelpful and unnecessary.
In post 712, Jaack wrote:Why Robert2424 is a scum and all of you need to vote for him: A Brief Essay

Robert2424 is a scum and should be lynched, preferably on Day 2. He has done many scummy things so far in this game. First of all, he has a insanely scummy claim. He softclaims his role , calling it a weak townie. He later repeatedly refers to himself as such, despite such a role neither making sense nor matching the description he gives as to what his role does. It is not until a number of players point out his mistake that he 'checks his PM' and confirms that he is actually macho. He does this in post after affirming that his PM said weak in . However, even if we were to explain away this as an honest mistake, his claim is still terrible. The Macho modifier, while theoretically conceivable on an otherwise vanilla role, is virtually always seen on something with a night action, generally a powerful one, so as to balance it. While this role claim may have been believable when there were two claimed protective roles, with heuristically_alone flipping scum, it eliminates that possibility. A sole bodyguard is already a weak protective role and does not really need to be weakened further with the addition of a random VT that can not be protected. Overall his claim makes no sense.

Some of you may be wondering "Why would Robert make such a bad claim?" This is a reasonable response, but there is an equally reasonable answer. Robert was attempting to save his scumbuddy, heuristically_alone, who at the point of his claim, was the inevitable lynch target. He attempts to use his role to 'explain' how there could be two protective roles in the game. While this attempt clearly failed to save HA, it did result in more than one person considering the possibility that both he and iraonavp were telling the truth. While this gambit may seem like a bad idea, it does not make it impossible. Furthermore, his claim no more sense than the hypothetical gambit. When something makes this little sense, the best option is probably to lynch it and get an explanation.

If you are still not convinced of Robert's guilt, I offer further evidence of it. In Day 1, when I, along with other players, pointed out the issues with his claim, he attempted to shift blame to our benevolent mod, as seen in posts , , and . In addition, when I attempted to start a wagon on him, instead of responding to my accusations he attempted to discredit me, both by not-very-subtly pointing out that I could be scum () and by later deriding my clearly superior grammar . (For more on this, see the spoiler below.) Robert has clearly avoided my accusations, instead choosing to post meaningless trifles. I am not the only player that Robert does this with, as he makes a similar micro-accusation towards Tyler in .

While you can surely see Robert's guilt at this point, for the sake of posterity, I will continue with my analysis of his extreme scumminess. His first two posts in this game ( and ) are both fluffy votes discussions of his history with Jake from State Farm, with Robert going as far to say that he is suspicious of Jake due to their previous history. While the first such post may be explained away as being RVS, the second one essentially repeats his previous statement, despite the fact that there had been significant discussion of the first post as being possibly scummy. While fluff in the early game is somewhat acceptable, the fact that Robert has very little content to begin with makes the high percentage of fluff notable.

Continuing, in Robert offers some brief reads on players in the game. He states that he has scumreads on four players: Ira, Zach, HA, and Jake. With the exception of Jake, these were the most widely held scumreads at the time. His read on HA is particularly notable as he only 'barely nudges' his way onto his scum list. Now it may seem understandable to view widely scumread players as scummy -- they wouldn't be widely scumread if they were not. But we must also take a look at his townreads, or should I say read. Robert specifically says that Dunn is the only player he is townreading and that everyone else is null. This is an extremely scummy list of reads.

Aside from these scummy things, the only other thing Robert did Day One was apologize for his inactivity. He did not attempt to scumhunt in any way and did not offer defense towards his actions other than 'you might be scum'. Robert2424 is scum and should be lynched today.

Finally, let's consider the actions of the playerbase as a whole at the end of Day 1 as they relate to robert. A brief summary: Scum-HA was wagoned and he claimed doctor prematurely. Players quickly unvoted but then town-ira counterclaimed him resulting in basically everyone re-voting HA. Wagon stalled briefly while people talked, but pretty much everyone agreed HA was scum. I gave intent to hammer in . Then Robert comes in with his lolclaim and we all wait around to figure stuff out before we lynch HA.

That's when I made a push to lynch Robert instead and wait to lynch HA D2. Now you would think that if Robert were in fact town, scum would jump on the opportunity to lynch him instead. Not even now-confirmed scum HA voted Robert. But literally only one person, Tyler, voted for Robert after I did. This scenario makes a lot more sense if Robert is scum.

Robert2424 is scum and we should lynch him.

Spoiler: A Brief Grammar Lesson
Robert2424 made a disparaging remark regarding my skills at writing in the English language. He could not be more incorrect in this accusation, particularly considering his own poor grammar. Let's take a look at that accusation. Exhibit A:
Jack. If your going to mention me in your posts. Please use proper grammar.
This is truly a statement without any sense of self-awareness. The first thing that jumps out is the incorrect use of 'your'. The correct word there would have been the contraction 'you're' or, alternatively, the full form, 'you are'. Continuing, this brief thought contains a clearly evident sentence fragment. The clause "If you're going to mention me in your posts" is a dependent clause, as it begins with the word 'if' which is a rather common subordinating conjunction. Any clause that begins with a subordinating conjunction must be accompanied with an independent clause, and can be separated from such clause with a comma. Robert's statement does have a candidate independent clause, specifically "Please use proper grammar", but he separates this from the aforementioned dependent clause with a period, not a comma. While I might have been willing to believe this was a mere typo and not a grammatical violation, when one considers that the independent clause began with a capital letter, it becomes apparent that this was no minor typing peccadillo.

While I could continue with my critique of Robert's grammar, which has been consistently inadequate, for the sake of time, I will leave it at that
I honestly, shouldn't respond to this, but I wouldn't following your reason to lynch anybody. Its like your only objective suddenly is to lynch me any way possible. and you laugh when I turned up scum.

btw, I posted my last post thinking the day litterally started. Damn computer.

@Dun, if I hade to guess? maybe 2 mafia left, it could be either, Zach, Jaack, bins, or Tyler.

Believe I forgot somebody on my list, looking back but posting this.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #17) » Fri May 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Keyser Söze ? I have Zero notes about this guy. I'm going through trying to find his posts.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #18) » Fri May 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I did seem to somehow leave xyzzy out, but I mainly feel town with this one.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #19) » Sat May 07, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Robert2424 »

I read my role one time, right before I went on the men's retreat at my church. Thought the modifier was silly, didn't look at it again till after I made my claim and the macho was mentioned. I don't remember reading my role on that day with that word. I put weak in my own words because I can't be protected. Again, I don't much care for this modifier and at the time 2 protective roles made more sense. However ha did flip scum, so now I don't know why this modifier is needed without those two being protective townies. I only claimed as it was my first indication of why I have the modifier and believed them both. Now I've outed my role, I messed up when claiming cause I didn't reread my role before claiming, and back to square one.

Currently, I get the feeling both Dunn and xyzzy are town, but this is mainly gut feelings and I like some of there posts.

@Tyler, I don't think you tried to insult me.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #20) » Sat May 07, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Robert2424 »

I'll have to look through and find the posts I did like when I get home from work. My phone is too slow to do it on my break.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #21) » Sat May 07, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Well. If you want tunneling. I have one guy tunneling.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #22) » Wed May 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I'm sorry people. My activty sucked as my PC was down. Its back now, catching up.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #23) » Wed May 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 1120, Jake from State Farm wrote:Got prodded.

See Dunn isn't lynchhed. Not sure why

Dunn where did the out of the blue vote for ha come from day one? You never explained it
I hate to say anything, but Jake gone for 3 days, gets prodded, I'm gone for 4, not Prodded? The mod must hate me or doesn't care.

Brother you were V/LA this weekend, bit more leeway
Last edited by Zulfy on Wed May 11, 2016 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #24) » Wed May 11, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Dunn, what in the world, you were my strongest town read. You say you know I'm 100% town, but your a vanilla townie? I'm not going to "sheep" someone. Whereever that term came from.

xyzzy, to answer your q since I saw it. I am perplexed at Jake. I was near his top scum reads at the end of day 1 and after the night, I'm suddenly more town to him. Its suspect. He hasn't claimed cop as far as I know, or any power role, so it dose make me wonder.

Jake and Dunn, you guys, this whole thing gots me confused.

@Zulfy, I didn't put myself as V/LA?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #25) » Thu May 12, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

@Dunn. I'm mostly caught up. Still need to read some pages awhile back. Though those might be irrelevant. I can't be as active but making an attempt to view this twice if not 3 times a day.

@Jake. Don't think he wants to remove me. He's quite comterble tunneling me. And who you say could be the town leader. It certainly can't be me so don't try it.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #26) » Thu May 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

It's no secret I don't like zakk in this game Tyler. So I'm in no hurry to hammer him or anybody as there is 7 days left. (Lots of time). However, because I did not participate in yesterday's Lynch puts me in the spotlight. However. His oh replace me, I'm about to be lynched, bothers me greatly. It's a scum move in my experience. So I'm going to more rereading.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #27) » Thu May 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

More often I've seen scum do it right before they are lynched, then I'm a sucker for being, oh, he just replaced in with a bad hand, got to give him time, and they turn up being scum. So, its going to rub me the wrong way. It may be nothing and he could be town, but he certainly isn't going to gain any points for trying to be replaced now.

I'm thinking about hammering, after a I reread, but if Keyser has something he'd liked to add, by all means. If he is replaced, its bs, and I don't like that situation.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #28) » Thu May 12, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 1237, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1236, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1235, Zachstralkita wrote:You honestly should hammer dude at this point. Do you think a replacement wants to fucking play that slot?
You're the one not voting him you mongrel

Why would I want anything to do with the death of an obvious townie? I will not condone even a mercy killing.
so, you rather not take any risks, and let somebody else hammer. Dully noted.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #29) » Thu May 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Why would you have something to prove to me? Your the one wanting somebody to hammer him, but unwilling to put yourself on the line.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #30) » Thu May 12, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

@Zach, your response are typically the same this game. I personally don't like them. I'm going to throw that out there right now, if I think might happen dose happen.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #31) » Thu May 12, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 930, Bins wrote:@Jake

My read on you is purely because of how stubborn you're being. It is getting to be a little too much, though. I don't agree with your read on Dunn and I think you shouldn't be taking this stance with zakk. He shouldn't of been posting if he didn't have his role PM.

Robert is town because I'm still of the belief scum wouldn't fuck up a fake-claim.

I have another reason but I really can't say it. Plus, I'm not confirmed on it.
I'm town cause scum wouldn't fuck up a fake claim? :/ I don't agree with you. anybody can mess up a claim.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #32) » Thu May 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

@Dunn, Can you please do a huge favor for me. 1, explain what sheeping is, 2, why you want me to sheep. You never did respond to that aspect.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #33) » Thu May 12, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

ok, then why ask me to just follow your vote then?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #34) » Thu May 12, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

@Jake, What do you think About Zach, the way he responds to things bothers me.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #35) » Thu May 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Trolling isn't really townie either. It dose not help finding scum.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #36) » Thu May 12, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

You should read everybodys posts Jake.

I honestly don't find Zach Helpful at all.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #37) » Thu May 12, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

why do you feel he's town then Dunn?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #38) » Thu May 12, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

:/ I suspect him cause of his play, and unhelpfulness. I've honestly had a bad feeling from him all game. That last line from you dunn made no sense. "If he dared flip scum". What make you so confident he's town and you can read him so well.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #39) » Thu May 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I undecided on zakk. he last play I hate, and he hasn't played well or helpful either. He replaced somebody who I agree, didn't look town either. So Yes. I leaning scum, but Zach bothers me more then zakk.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #40) » Thu May 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

You can Chime in on Zach, Jaack. I'd actually be more comfortable with a Zach lynch then Zakk lynch. If your still reading my posts that is.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #41) » Thu May 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I'm opinion is based upon my passed experience. Your Experience may be different.

I don't think he should be able to replace out at l-1 either, but its the mod's decision, not ours.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #42) » Thu May 12, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

tbh, emotions shouldn't be mixed into mafia too much. everybody playing to win. At least you should be, but that dosen't prevent people from letting there emotions get involved. zakk isn't the only one guilty of letting there emotions get too involved. I seen posts this game that I didn't find appropriate to any mafia game, but I've let them slide for now.

It DEFINITELY don't make him town bins. Why you defending him like that?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #43) » Thu May 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

It more likely he asking for a replacement because he's about to be lynched. Witchis immature. If you play the game of mafia, your going to get lynched. Hell, I was lynched the very first time I played mafia.

That is so silly bins. I rather he be lynched now.

Vote zakk
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #44) » Thu May 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

L-1 again by the way
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #45) » Thu May 12, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

he's appernly bored is his reasoning Dunn.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #46) » Thu May 12, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I figured that was coming. At least there is more content now. Though looks opportunistic then anything.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #47) » Thu May 12, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

or we can discuss it now. Seems allot of is here, besides xy who a bandwagon is starting to form on.

@tyler, honestly, I can respect that.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #48) » Thu May 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I didn't mean bins post was opertunistic, but Tyler's. He saw discontent with the current options, wanted to rocked the boat, and took off running on a rout that indeed rocked the boat. While opportunistic, It isn't really scummy, even though he never explain his reasoning. Jaack falls in and so did bins immediately after.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (isolation #49) » Thu May 12, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

what dose aamof mean? and Its meant as a complement. You've gained town points Tyler. Believe it or not. I know numerous people are iffy on xy, but I honestly don't see enough to lynch him.

Bins, that makes no sense really.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #50) » Thu May 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 1376, Tyler the Creator wrote:
In post 1373, Robert2424 wrote:I know numerous people are iffy on xy, but I honestly don't see enough to lynch him.
:/

do i need to make a case cuz i will
By all means. I may of missed something. I would prefer if you did.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #51) » Thu May 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 1392, Jaack wrote:Good lord it's impossible to keep up with this thread right now
Hit the refresh button.
In post 1394, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1390, Jaack wrote: I don't think that xyzzy-bins is a particularly unlikely scumteam
But Bins waffled around and tried to get the zakk lynch stopped, and then voted for xyzzy

Or do you think Bins is hardcore bussing
I doubt bins is bussing. but could be wrong. This is the most content out of bins for awhile now.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #52) » Thu May 12, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

@dunn, it was only two, bins wasn't committing and was unlikely to commit. Though, I could be wrong. At least thats what I read.

I was also saying that about bins because I didn't have much notes on bins. but I do have more notes now.

@Jaack, I kind of prefure this much activity when I'm around.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #53) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 1404, Tyler the Creator wrote:so robert i went back and glanced at xy's iso since you asked for a case and im actually more torn now

i think most of my scumfeels are basically based on lack of presence/floaty-ness and what seems to be padded posts

but their last post kinda felt town

but anyway if you could give it a read a second opinion would be good because it's not AS BAD as i remember

what's sticking out is the zach push because i feel like it was just pretty superficial all around tell me what you think of that in particular
zach push has little push. He decided not to provide reasoning. I found him unconvincing, and honestly, scummy the way he did it. Its one of the reasons I suspect him now. He decided just to troll and say random shit when questioned about his vote. He makes me uncomterble and don't see how many think he's so town looking. I can't point to anything that makes him town.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #54) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if next time he posts, he jumps onto the xy bandwagon now, without any reasoning again, he obviously feels threatened.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #55) » Fri May 13, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Let's just hit all my buttons. Self voting. Mmmmm.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #56) » Fri May 13, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Desmond. Do you have your role pm?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #57) » Fri May 13, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Robert2424 »

You guys are crazy.

Nobody regardless of alignment should self vote. Your just as unhelpful as your predcesor.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #58) » Fri May 13, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Don't leave us in suspense bins. What have you been waiting for?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #59) » Fri May 13, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Robert2424 »

@xy, I'm getting the feeling you may be the only one suspecting Zach. Is this true?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (isolation #60) » Fri May 13, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Robert2424 »

*other then me.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #61) » Fri May 13, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 1506, Dunnstral wrote:Oh and Desmond the newbie maybe
He dose?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #62) » Fri May 13, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I was going to say. Unless he comes in now and says he does.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #63) » Fri May 13, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

For the players who think Zach is town. I would love for you to quote some Townie post. Even one would be nice.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #64) » Fri May 13, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Yeah? I rather you go into detail.

Zach, try again. I see nothing that clears you. I not going to follow you anywhere.you cockyness doesn't help.

For the record in case I die tonight, I highly suspect Zach still.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #65) » Fri May 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Jakes power might go to his head.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #66) » Sat May 14, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Well. I imagine there's at least on power Townie. Hopefully they give us something. I do admit though. I'm leaning more anti town with Dunn because of his responses, him 100% sure I'm town, and his blind faith in Zach.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”