Mini 1787: Peruvian Nightclub Mafia (Game End!)

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Bins »

Actually Dunn's RVS vote is the only thing that really bugs me lmfao
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Bins »

In post 281, heuristically_alone wrote:Finally, my reads so far
Spoiler: Jack
First off, I found it so strange that so many people read Jack so early on as scum or town based on his vote in post against Robert. I think anyone voting him as an easy vote at the beginning makes for possible scum players, (Keyser, tool, floof for example), not that I'm saying that one of them HAVE to be scum. As for Jack, I don't have enough information yet from him to really say for me what he is, but for now I'm leaning on town.

Spoiler: Robert
Robert has been really inactive as well, and I don't have a read. If what bins said in is true about mafia being quiet this game, it could be a reason why

Spoiler: Bins
You've been relatively quiet too this game.
States that being super townie is your scum game. Now we know to expect that if Bins is mafia, she won't be super townie in this game. And maybe even if a super townie posts accidentally jumbles in, it gives more cause to her being scum.
I feel like mafia use excuses like this more often than town. So what you haven't played for a year. Isn't playing mafia like riding a bike? Saying you haven't played for awhile so refamiliarizing yourself is similar to mafia tactic of acting more like a newbie or taking advantage to being a newbie so scummy posts can get away by having players think, oh he's just a newbie doesn't know what he's doing.
On a whole, I'm pushing Bins onto my scum side of the spectrum for now

Spoiler: xyzzy
I'm thinking town at this point. More of a gut feeling. There have been quite a few posts done that seems to be generally seeking more information from players and challenging players on their spots and it just feels pro town to me

Spoiler: tyler
In post 46, Tyler the Creator wrote:
vote:xyzzy

guess why im voting this
Still confused about what you meant by this. Were you assuming that we though it obvious why you voted thus?
First assumption is that Tyler is town. Also a gut choice. He does seem to think Jack is town and has some doubt on Bins like me, so with common thoughts, I'll put him as town for now.

Spoiler: Toolenduso
As you might have guess from my Jack reading, I have a little suspicion towards tool. Also like Keyser, posts clarifying posts but lacks giving some original content to help town.

Spoiler: Zach
My vote stays on Zach for now.
"Also, I'm certain you guys aren't aware of this, but I have a mental power thing like I can see into people's hearts with my mind. Like a scouter for your soul. I have the intuition of a reincarnated something. Sure, It's natural to be skeptical, but expect me to make a definite solid statement on the true identity of the scumteam at some point and be super right. Maybe today. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe 19 days from now. Maybe in 5 minutes." I find this a scummy post. Obviously trying to have some fun with the game, but also poking fun around the the time limit and not giving definite times. This type of joking is something I've seen other mafia and myself do as scum.
Why are you so eager to get Dunn on the wagon? I think that Dunnstral's line of thinking could be considered a threat to the mafia and would want him destroyed
In post 151, Zachstralkita wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:
@Zach What's all this shade getting thrown my way without really saying anything of value
You're scum.
Refuses to give explanation of vote other than "He is scum". Voting people without evidence hurts town.
In post 159, Zachstralkita wrote:There's not much to say at this point, you lynch him, he flips scum, yay, you lynch him, he flips town, you lynch me.

More likely: You lynch me, I die, no one does anything about Dunnstral following this.
I vote the last option. If we are wrong and you are townie, than we can go after Dunn.

Spoiler: Floof
Also a suspect of mafia for voting Jack. There hasn't been any more substantial reading from Floof to get more of an opinion.

Spoiler: Jake
Asks people to not use lists because it helps the mafia out too much and doesn’t help the town. If this is an earnest request, then it makes Jake town, whether or not people agree with him on his opinion of read lists

Is it more likely that scum forgets his partner or includes his partner?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Bins »

I know he's missing other people, but still. I find it odd that he'd omit Dunn, the person with 10000 posts this game.

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

@bins
that
again, it's been brought up again and again, he did have a read on me and keyser he just gave them earlier
In post 268, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 82, Dunnstral wrote:I have a sneaking suspicion that Keyser is mafia but don't have anything to back that up
Because literally every post he has made has been completely useless. Up to this point, he had only joined in post 55 voting Jack as mafia (a surprisingly large amount of people immediately read Jack as mafia or town based off of his simple post 13)

Then immediately in posts 56-58 and 79-81 just quotes what others are saying and maybe asks follow up questions without literally given up anything original on his own. The only other posts he has made are 204-206 and 222, all of which he does the exact same thing. Just quoting others and giving a quick comment, but absolutely saying nothing original or doing nothing to help the game. 205 unvotes Jack, but that's that.

@Dunnstral has been by far the most entertaining player for me to follow in this game so far. As for liking him, makes me want him to be town. Best proof I have of you being town is your response to post 34 by xyzzy.
In post 34, xyzzy wrote:Dunnsrtal, can you offer any explanation for your behavior in this game so far?
In post 35, Dunnstral wrote:Probably not

It was quite answered in a joking manner, but I think a mafia would have tried to give a more in depth explanation to his process in attempts to conceal himself.
And I believe robert wasn't posting around this time which explains the lack of read on them

as for jake the answer is basically in what he quoted and I'll point it out
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1123, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 365, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: heuristically_alone

For the record I still have a scum read on bins

Also H_A did actually say he thought I was town before he gave his reads list which is why I didn't question my absence

Also iffy on floof now
In post 371, Dunnstral wrote:We're bandwagoning heuristically_alone that's whats happening
And then why do you go on to question someone who says they want to vote him?
In post 372, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 369, Floof wrote:I'd be willing to vote H_A or Iran I am going to wait though before I vote again.
But why are you willing to vote H_A?

Also Jake what do you think about H_A?
Let's not forget early on you attacked Jaack for his vote on ha (among other things) and when someone else votes him for not posting you come to his defense.

Once ira claimed there was a tone in your post that seemed like you were open to exploring other options (throwing dirt on bins and even that all 3 were town)
Like I said back then, I was iffy on floof. When he randomly votes h_a (which is exactly what you're accusing me of but missing floof) I'm not seeing the reasoning/thought process behind it, so I ask him simply why he's made the vote in an attempt to get an idea of floof's alignment

I was "throwing dirt" at bins all of day 1 so it's not like that came out of nowhere

Also note that I really was saying ira was town all of day 1, no where did I even mention that they could possibly be mafia (and in fact I rejected the idea of getting robert saying I thought h_a was more likely to be individually mafia)

As for the reasoning of the H_A vote at that point in time; although I was "throwing dirt" at bins my scum read wasn't that strong and I was also scum reading h_a at the time; I switched my vote because someone at the time said h_a needed pressure (not sure who said it but it might have been tyler) and I agreed with that, so I voted h_a. I then kept my vote on h_a up until the point they claimed doctor
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

For the record here was floof's reply to my question:
In post 373, Floof wrote:
In post 369, Floof wrote:I'd be willing to vote H_A or Iran I am going to wait though before I vote again.

He was dodging the game and his only post was a vote on my town read. I think he was just following bandwagons at the time which is scummy. I am pretty confident he will flip scum at this point to be honest.

VOTE: H_A
And I believe the "following bandwagons" part was actually derailed as being untrue
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 1125, Bins wrote:
In post 1124, Jake from State Farm wrote:If he's town his play is atrocious imo.
I will lynch you.
Grr.

It's actually funny because all the townpoints I was giving you are now going to Dunn because I realized I might have the wrong idea.
Ok? Ask me if I care
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:13 pm

In post 1128, Bins wrote:I know he's missing other people, but still. I find it odd that he'd omit Dunn, the person with 10000 posts this game.
This was covered already. Glad to see you confirm why your play is atrocious. Dunn wasn't listed in that post cause he already gave his read of Dunn. This very thing was discussed later in the game. Possibly twice but definitely once.
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:16 pm

In post 1131, Dunnstral wrote:For the record here was floof's reply to my question:
In post 373, Floof wrote:

He was dodging the game and his only post was a vote on my town read. I think he was just following bandwagons at the time which is scummy. I am pretty confident he will flip scum at this point to be honest.

VOTE: H_A
And I believe the "following bandwagons" part was actually derailed as being untrue
You do realize you were the one who accused HA of that right?
Show
Things I've learned.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1133, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1128, Bins wrote:I know he's missing other people, but still. I find it odd that he'd omit Dunn, the person with 10000 posts this game.
This was covered already. Glad to see you confirm why your play is atrocious. Dunn wasn't listed in that post cause he already gave his read of Dunn. This very thing was discussed later in the game. Possibly twice but definitely once.
Can you kindly shut the fuck up about my play?

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1134, Jake from State Farm wrote:You do realize you were the one who accused HA of that right?
No I'm not. Floof is
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Bins »

Seriously, I hate playing with people who care about "level of town play". There's no point talking about it. There's no point saying you'd vig someone for it. What the hell is your problem?

gtkas
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:20 pm

You accused 3 people of hopping on wagons and 2 weren't true. No idea about the 3rd
Show
Things I've learned.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

But I never accused H_a of hopping onto a wagon

And that's the one I'm talking about

And that's the one who floof was talking about

And the one that flipped mafia
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:24 pm

In post 1136, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1134, Jake from State Farm wrote:You do realize you were the one who accused HA of that right?
No I'm not. Floof is
No it was you. See the bolded below
In post 193, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 187, Floof wrote:VOTE: H_A

Actually thinking about it this needs to post more.
Not sure if that's deserving of a vote, he just got in here with this
In post 172, heuristically_alone wrote:Hey everyone. Feel free to call me Alone. This turned into a crazy weekend. Starting tomorrow I will be able to take this game super serious!
Though his followup is kind of iffy
heuristically_alone wrote:VOTE: Zachstralkita
Your first post and post 122 have been the 2 worst posts of the entire game. And in general you got more talk than game.
First of all there wasn't anything special about his first post? Just an rvs vote and his entry

Second of all you pretty much read to me as going for the easy lynch/joining a bandwagon,
especially since you haven't contributed any other reads of your own
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:24 pm

Yet another lie from Dunn yet people don't want to lynch him. Fucking weird as shit
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:24 pm

In post 1139, Dunnstral wrote:But I never accused H_a of hopping onto a wagon

And that's the one I'm talking about

And that's the one who floof was talking about

And the one that flipped mafia
But you did. Just quoted it. Oops
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:25 pm

In post 1135, Bins wrote:
In post 1133, Jake from State Farm wrote:
Can you kindly shut the fuck up about my play?
No
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:26 pm

Oh you know I just realized I probably read that wrong...
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:26 pm

My bad
Show
Things I've learned.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Bins »

that's... not the same thing lmfao

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Bins »

Yeah. Guess who has horrendous play now!

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

? I'm confused now

He was going for an easy lynch/joining a bandwagon. Zach is very probably town in my mind, h_a flipped mafia.

Ok I found the confusion:
In post 376, Floof wrote:
In post 375, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 373, Floof wrote:He was dodging the game and his only post was a vote on my town read. I think he was just following bandwagons at the time which is scummy. I am pretty confident he will flip scum at this point to be honest.
How could he be following bandwagons when he didn't really join a bandwagon?
The consensus at the time was Jake was scum/null I thought :?
See this is actually productive. Floof slips up here, and doesn't even realize why he's voting h_a
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Tyler the Creator »

bins please put a vote down
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Tyler the Creator »

In post 1148, Dunnstral wrote:See this is actually productive. Floof slips up here, and doesn't even realize why he's voting h_a
nice catch

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”