Mini 1787: Peruvian Nightclub Mafia (Game End!)

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by zakk »

tbh i was about to be kinda mad if i replaced into a scum slot under pressure with my scumbuddy lynched d1. that woulda been shitty af. lol
permanently retired

see here for more info
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Bins »

WHY ARE ALL OF MY READS BASED ON GUT WE HAVE SO MUCH TO GO OFF OF

I'm just gonna reread D1 entirely fuck this expect me to pull weight tmmr unless I go on a date in which case Wednesday I'm completely free
I feel useless right now I know no one has to tell me
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Bins »

All I know is that scum is playing really well right now effort-wise! Good job, guys! I am quite impressed!

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1022, Bins wrote:: |

I'm quickly changing my mind.

I don't think Floof looked that scummy on the H_A wagon.

p-edit fuc man I'm tryna make a point ad why does someone always make if first

...weren't you going to talk about your reads or something ;)
zakk wrote: and me starting a counter-wagon on jaack (which was a d1 wagon, so clearly there was interest) will give information on jaack vs xyzzy
I think there's minimal interest in lynching jaack all-around, not to say everyone town-reads him but nobody has really called him out or anything so I'd be surprised if that gained any traction
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 827, Zulfy wrote:
Con mucho gusto

LOL
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by zakk »

tbh i only replaced into this game because zulfy asked me and he is a fellow z person
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1028, Bins wrote:All I know is that scum is playing really well right now effort-wise! Good job, guys! I am quite impressed!
what do you mean by this?

who do you think is scum? quick summary of who, and why.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1028, Bins wrote:All I know is that scum is playing really well right now effort-wise! Good job, guys! I am quite impressed!
Trying to figure out if this is some kind of weird slip or just weirdly worded/thought
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Honestly I don't think anything "important" really happened since the claims before day 1 ends, and I think that was around post 400ish

Ira died because they were outted bodyguard, probably worth looking at stuff around that time but I wouldn't say skip ahead to it

robert's claimed role is that he's town that can't be protected from night kills
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 1033, Dunnstral wrote:
Trying to figure out if this is some kind of weird slip or just weirdly worded/thought
It sounds like scum trying to fake a townslip. Although it kind of fits in with the "I am confused about everyone" thing that bins has been doing this whole game.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1029, Dunnstral wrote:...weren't you going to talk about your reads or something
I keep looking back at ISO's and changing my mind about how I feel about posts and stuff.

I can post a readslist and it would look like:

"Oh, so ok this person has made a few posts that sort of bugged me... but then again they look pretty town because of this... but their position on this is like blah."
"Oh, so ok this person gives me super good vibes cause... yeah... but then... fuck... I'm paranoid that in reality they're... ya..."

I feel like most of my weight right now relies on my gut. Which feels like I'm reverting back to my old ways in playing mafia... in which I'm usually wrong about stuff. I'm just really nervous about my reads. Like I feel I could be labelling someone as town right now who really hasn't done anything town, but rather just hasn't given me "bad vibes" or maybe even given me "good vibes" but other than that that's it. Like my townread on you (Dunn) is completely based off of vibes rn and the fact that I think you've been pretty much given off a really town impression but a lot of people are disagreeing so I get worried that I'm not seeing somthing cause my gut is telling me one thing, right? And another example I'm pretty much considering Tyler as town right now (even though I didn't like his entry posts) pretty much cause every time he says something I'm like "yeah I can agree with that" or "hey I was going to say that" or even because I don't think scum has a reason to give a townread on me but he did - but is that good enough? Am I still paranoid? Yeah? so idk.

These are all things going through my head right now. My most confident townread right now is Keyser but that could still be completely wrong.

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1034, Dunnstral wrote:was around post 400ish
jk it's like ~690
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1032, zakk wrote:
what do you mean by this?

who do you think is scum? quick summary of who, and why.
In post 1035, Jaack wrote:
It sounds like scum trying to fake a townslip. Although it kind of fits in with the "I am confused about everyone" thing that bins has been doing this whole game.
ur so basic STOP i don't drop towntells when I'm scum
i'm honestly just saying I wrote too many people off as "man this person went HAM with the analysis this game" that pretty much one of them has to be scum, right? the Robert essay, tyler went back and read a bunch, Dunn posts off the wall, Tool and Keyser and xy are crazy with analysis, zakk's catchup was good, etc

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Bins »

fuck i pressed enter too early

@zakk i've mentioned it and i really can't say anything more concrete than that because CHANCES ARE I'LL CHANGE MY MIND AGAIN IN TWO DAYS
i thought it was u and xy but now i'm leaning towards not u and maybe even not xy looking back at old posts
actually maybe xy i need to really look back on before the lynch

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1036, Bins wrote:but a lot of people are disagreeing so I get worried that I'm not seeing somthing cause my gut is telling me one thing, right?
No that's basically just Jake and Zach

It would help if you would list what you think as it gives us an idea of what you're thinking
Just because you think someone is town right now doesn't mean if you say they're town you won't be able to vote for them in day 3 if your opinion changes
Bins wrote: ur so basic STOP i don't drop towntells when I'm scum
I haven't seen any town tells...................
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Bins »

yeah ok i was relying on tool's analysis but I promise I'm actually going to do my own and if i don't by wednesday night someone can shoot me

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1039, Bins wrote:now i'm leaning towards not u and maybe even not xy
Looks like I pressed enter too early too, why not zakk anymore? you just said:
Bins wrote:All I know is that scum is playing really well right now effort-wise! Good job, guys! I am quite impressed!
But from like 5 pages of analysis from zakk you change your mind :shifty:
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1040, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1036, Bins wrote:but a lot of people are disagreeing so I get worried that I'm not seeing somthing cause my gut is telling me one thing, right?
No that's basically just Jake and Zach

It would help if you would list what you think as it gives us an idea of what you're thinking
Just because you think someone is town right now doesn't mean if you say they're town you won't be able to vote for them in day 3 if your opinion changes
Bins wrote: ur so basic STOP i don't drop towntells when I'm scum
I haven't seen any town tells...................
see up for answer to that i'm just not comfortable discussing i was relying on Tool's post for a quick catchup tbh but i feel that isn't enough actually i want to look more at stuff before the lynch and i find myself actually disagreeing with what people are saying i'm just lazy i shouldn't be posting lmfao

and the "towntell" is what Jaack pointed out. usually ppl dont like it when people talk @ scum because it looks "fake" as in theyre "faking it" so they appear "not part of the scumteam" but again i'm not that basic i was just wording it that way and my main POINT is (hey i have a point for my posts) that the effort is throwing me off

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 695, Zulfy wrote:
Deadline is in (expired on 2016-05-20 10:00:00)
We have tons of time, actually more than I thought. Way more actually, just a reminder of the deadline
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1042, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1039, Bins wrote:now i'm leaning towards not u and maybe even not xy
Looks like I pressed enter too early too, why not zakk anymore? you just said:
Bins wrote:All I know is that scum is playing really well right now effort-wise! Good job, guys! I am quite impressed!
But from like 5 pages of analysis from zakk you change your mind :shifty:
the effort isn't what made me change my mind on zakk at all and i wouldn't say i have changed my mind
it's more that i no longer get why Floof is considered scummy for HIS posts
actually none of my read has to do with zakk rn

pedit- yeah i know its just that i really havent been doing anything with my life so i mean i should have time and its bugging me cause i usually do put effort in games but then fortnight just ended and i didnt do SHIT ALL in that game so i was like hey i can salvage that in this game zzz

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1045, Bins wrote:and i wouldn't say i have changed my mind
"because of that"

sorry i have the tendency to repeat things and also leave out parts of sentences when i type fast and dont proofread

gtkas
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1036, Bins wrote:
In post 1029, Dunnstral wrote:...weren't you going to talk about your reads or something
I keep looking back at ISO's and changing my mind about how I feel about posts and stuff.

I can post a readslist and it would look like:

"Oh, so ok this person has made a few posts that sort of bugged me... but then again they look pretty town because of this... but their position on this is like blah."
"Oh, so ok this person gives me super good vibes cause... yeah... but then... fuck... I'm paranoid that in reality they're... ya..."

I feel like most of my weight right now relies on my gut. Which feels like I'm reverting back to my old ways in playing mafia... in which I'm usually wrong about stuff. I'm just really nervous about my reads. Like I feel I could be labelling someone as town right now who really hasn't done anything town, but rather just hasn't given me "bad vibes" or maybe even given me "good vibes" but other than that that's it. Like my townread on you (Dunn) is completely based off of vibes rn and the fact that I think you've been pretty much given off a really town impression but a lot of people are disagreeing so I get worried that I'm not seeing somthing cause my gut is telling me one thing, right? And another example I'm pretty much considering Tyler as town right now (even though I didn't like his entry posts) pretty much cause every time he says something I'm like "yeah I can agree with that" or "hey I was going to say that" or even because I don't think scum has a reason to give a townread on me but he did - but is that good enough? Am I still paranoid? Yeah? so idk.

These are all things going through my head right now. My most confident townread right now is Keyser but that could still be completely wrong.
you should just sheep me, whatever i'm doing, that's probably a good idea
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1044, Dunnstral wrote:
We have tons of time, actually more than I thought. Way more actually, just a reminder of the deadline
welp

bye

i'll be back in a couple days when jaack is lynched

yw for finding scum
permanently retired

see here for more info
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 745, Tyler the Creator wrote:anyway

floof iso is just pure unadulterated scum

approach with the knowledge that HA is complete and utter lynchbait

early tunnel on jaack is bad and piggybacked
jaack starts to town up floof says no and stays sticky on the read there

"HA needs to post more"

weird because we had more lurksacks than HA, like a good handful at that point

latter unvotes jaack when his vote was still on HA which gives me pause but feels more fake all around because of the added in "i have no idea what's going on"
fake because he had just posted on the last page and there wasn't much of a shift in the game state

486 "why are we unvoting HA" pings the fuck out of me because it's after he claimed doc
and on that page there were talks about a claim accompanied by the unvotes
feels a lot like feigning ignorance that HA claimed doc because of this and an attempt at snagging some towncred because
"lol obviously HA's buddies would know that he was about to fakeclaim cuz daytalk lol"

tl;dr - i think the out of the blueish progression floof had with his read on HA looks like bussing and nothing else in his iso read genuine at all

i wanna lynch it please
This is a good post

Also:
In post 731, Dunnstral wrote:I thought this was particularly interesting:
In post 271, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 109, Tyler the Creator wrote:
vote:iraonavp
In post 183, Bins wrote:HEY ANOTHER ONTARIO SCUMMER
Just want to uselessly point out that I don't think Floof and Bins are scum together, because mafia have day talk, so I think Bins would have noticed Floof being from Ontario in the scum forum first.
In post 281, heuristically_alone wrote:Finally, my reads so far

Spoiler: Bins
You've been relatively quiet too this game.
States that being super townie is your scum game. Now we know to expect that if Bins is mafia, she won't be super townie in this game. And maybe even if a super townie posts accidentally jumbles in, it gives more cause to her being scum.
I feel like mafia use excuses like this more often than town. So what you haven't played for a year. Isn't playing mafia like riding a bike? Saying you haven't played for awhile so refamiliarizing yourself is similar to mafia tactic of acting more like a newbie or taking advantage to being a newbie so scummy posts can get away by having players think, oh he's just a newbie doesn't know what he's doing.
On a whole, I'm pushing Bins onto my scum side of the spectrum for now

Spoiler: Floof
Also a suspect of mafia for voting Jack. There hasn't been any more substantial reading from Floof to get more of an opinion.
Some other people had analysis that showed that they were thinking floof was at least a scumlean too
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1048, zakk wrote:
In post 1044, Dunnstral wrote:
welp

bye

i'll be back in a couple days when jaack is lynched

yw for finding scum
But that's just from the start of the game...

The chances of jaack gettign wagoned on is real low here soooo

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”