Designer Mafia - GAME OVER!

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:52 am

Post by willows_weep »

...oh yeah, I'm not saying that I am totally a mass role claim,
Fos: NanookTheWolf
because that seems to much like an after thought to tidy up making a post that would seem scummy. I mean, even overlooking the whole " If scummy people know protesting roleclaiming looks scummy they wont protest too much would they?" issue, Nanook doth protest too much!
Plus Nanooks post was just after Gaspode saying it would take out the fun. I wont fos Gaspode because Gaspode said that directly after Fuldu's questioning post. In my mind the order is less suspicious. Especially when Nanook uses that excuse (Not primarily though with the use of also).

Not voting because perhaps Nanook just wants to be clear, and yes Nanook isn't the only one who is hesitant about it.

Though for me the feel of their reasoning were different(Their referring to any others posts on the sub.)

I don't think it matters what sort of good and bad roles we submitted. If the mod changed them at all I don't know the likelyhood of us being able to identify them. Especially since there are rules on what we can say and by default can't(or the other way around :D ). And if we don't know how alike someone else may have been thinking.

Hm I feel that only some of the roles would be able to change alignment unless it was seriously tweaked. Or seriously countered....
I agree with Mneme that knowing something about the anti town roles would let us some insight into what kind of night dangers. But then thinking about what I and some other players and the mod have stated about the tweaking....
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:34 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh I mean roles that change alignment :
I send in a role that was town. Mod can tweak it to become anti town , and v.v.

Plus I have seen roles that are pro-town one day and anti-town the next. I don't understand that but It exists.
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:33 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Grr I had this ridiculously long post and then lost net connection!

Recap sort of.

Nanook, as you see it agreement in what way?
Agree for no, yes, or undecided?

Your role mark up seems quite powerful. Having mafia day protection: because the mafia think you are mafia and have the same goals in mind, being able to have your hand in 2 kills. Either way you are helping yourself.
Thats the way it seems like it would be before anything mod may have done.

Fuldu thats true. I had thought that Leonidas was making a vote on some sort of inside joke some players seem to have.

I have only seen a player vote themself once. But that was under different circumstances. I have heard of another case and that was under different circumstances as well.
Advantages? Oh, I was just thinking perhaps the role simply had to vote for itself. Like the roles with voting rules and such. I will look those up later if I have a chance.

I at first was with frogurl for thinking it may be a posting restriction, but then I read it and wondered if perhaps Totem does have a restriction on the work computer. But then again...has that ever happened before? And then whats the point of bothering to post something we wont be able to automatically read, when you could try pming the mod that you can't post...hmm. But I don't know if this is good or bad either way.

Hm I am going to try and figure out what it says. Thanks for the insight on what language it is Mike Amok.

Knife kill? Dark blade? Hm I will need to re read that post. But just off the top of my head would there be a correlation with words? Blade;knife?
I don't know.

I will be able to come on tomorrow sometime but wont be here saturday-sunday night possibly monday morning.
Thanks

Ok thats the second time my net connection went down. Luckily I copied what I wrote just before I sent it..which happens to be just before it disconnected.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:02 pm

Post by willows_weep »

I personally am not going to reveal the roles I created.
I really like mine. I want to keep the opportunity to try and guess who has mine and how and if it was tweaked.
And if the person who has it knows it was me who made it it would take out the surprise. I want the end game posts to be like " Yay your role was pretty neat" " aw yours sucked it was so not for me"
etc.

I put a lot into thinking up those roles!

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:00 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Well that is why I asked you what you meant by agreement Nanook. When you had posted yours I could not tell what you meant by it with all of the different ways to come to an agreement...plus other things.

Only two? Do you have more? If so why had you held them back?

Hm you are the second to mention/seem to say that you gave in more than 2.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:25 am

Post by willows_weep »

Wow...how or why does a cop come out day 1 and gives their investigation like that? I personally have never seen that, because I suppose cops would fear for night deaths.
Hm, is there some reason you don't fear this? I can understand a cop or any role coming out with their abilities and information as soon as carefree as Leonidas did if that player had some sort of garenteed protection, or was forced to by the make up of the role.

I mean leonidas first post (right?) left no room for error. Voted god with the explanation that god is scum.
And then also posts matter of factly the investigative results and the role in another post.

In one game I played in a character was forced to do a role claim in the thread. They could some how hide it but had to state their name exactly.

I don't see a way right now that Leonidas is suspicious because of being scum. Suspicious because of the oddity yes. But since this game is based on the odd/interesting/creative thoughts of others It makes more sense what I am saying further up in the post to be somewhat true and even if not be not a reason for me to be suspicious in a I think your scum with a ploy sort of way.
I am suspicious as in if I should believe that god is scummy based on a not confirmed night investigation. If it were say day two and Leonidas found one person scum one person not scum it would be more confirmed in my mind(based on the conversation of insane cops)

I want to see Leonidas' next post. For now
fos:
god.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:35 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh dude ok then Fuldu.
( This is probably a good reason why we shouldn't tell our created roles all willy nilly)

So Fuldu answered my question. I mean if leonidas wont post for hopes night ability will actually work then no need to hear more from leonidas. Thats a very neat role btw.
Seemingly too powerful but not so based on the amount of choices to pick from , having to come out with your findings and make the town understand in the minimal amount of posting. Neat.

vote:God

I counted and that is the 7th vote based on the last vote count.(at first I miscounted because of the confirm votes and then all of the fully bold fos's.)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:48 am

Post by willows_weep »

How does being able to confirm what your role does mean anything?
Am I missing something? Since this isnt a regular game its a possibility that whatever roles you sent in may not have the same allegiance as how you wrote it.
I mean if my mafia role(the one I created) stayed mafia then even mafia members would have interesting abilities.
So I am confused when you say you are confirmable and then list those that can confirm you and say they would be confirming what your role does.
Help me understand this god or the 2 of the people who can confirm god in
anyway

I am not unvoting because I feel it would be obvious that there should be
some
waiting. god just claimed so now would be the time to decide/discuss that claim.
The excuse of unvote because someone who isn't paying attention shouldn't work because we have been keeping track of the count since the 5th vote.
We are still at
votes.

Btw, I would suppose that not having an alignment would come up as something more uncertain than straight out guilty/antitown/scum.
But thats just what I would suppose

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:08 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Ah, how many posts will affect your night ability Leonidas?
But that is really good info.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:21 am

Post by willows_weep »

Had God said he used the powers already? I just re read his claim post. I don't see that.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:10 am

Post by willows_weep »

Whoa...the crack addicted hooker ...
So did Darkblade. come back of the roles own volition or is there a role that can do that?

So God and Stewie were both mafia.
k...soooo this is what I have:
  • *3 deaths
    * Stewie(m) killed Mike Amok
    * Mike Amok was an SK
    *Someone else killed Dementia Blader
    * Darkblade is a confirmed non party ??(unless some other weird thing happens)
    *Someone killed Stewie(m) ( the dialogue sounds like Stewie knew his killer. But did the killer know stewie was mafia?? Im not sure if the way its written implies that the figure thought about that. The killer hadnt expected stewie to be there...)
So what else?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #151 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:14 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ok the first part of my post is choppy even for by my own standards..

:
Interesting the Darkblade is back. Does anyone have any thoughts on whether or not Darkblade had inert power to come back?
Or was it possibly the doings of another role?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #157 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:35 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, but what about if a role could revive someone.
Like a potion.

I dont know if it can be called killing group.
I mean there could be Mike the SK and then other single people non mafia who can kill. Then non mafia protown.

I dont know if Mike killed thoth. Depends on what kind of SK right? How many kills you get, when you get it, if you opt out etc.

I do like the view you give on the addict. Seeming dead because of the drugs...interesting.

Well I will not be here this weekend. I leave sometime today so this may/may not be my last post here till Monday or such.

Enjoy
~w_w

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #195 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:10 am

Post by willows_weep »

Deadline soon...

Ok, Leonidas? Have you heard your suspect talk yet?
You made about...3-4 posts yesterday right?
How do you feel about your results?
Today I think you've only made 1.

Which looks unquestionably good for tomorrow right>?

The only player I'm suspicious of is Nanook. A lot of the other players look pretty good.
But thats all I have

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #200 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:03 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Norinel can you explain:
vote: NanookTheWolf Did a reread, and I got a mental certainty that he's scum... from his posts. If he is, there's a good chance willows is as well.
Thanks.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:07 am

Post by willows_weep »

Can you give examples of these please?

I don't know either. But I understand why that would be bothersome since GFs can if mod says so show up town to investigations.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #205 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:48 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Post 24- I didn't go for a quick bandwagon did I? I remember Fos'ing. I am thinking actually bandwagoning includes actually voting. Please let me know the exact definition and or process of this.

Post 118- You say a now known cop right? Well post 118 was only a few posts down from Leonidass post.I Cops coming out day 1 is not a usual for me, as is evident by the "Wow" in post 118.
If this were not common for you would you not worry? I pretty much worried for the safety and well being of the cop role, and the town. The reason I suppose roles like that don't usually scream out their abilities is because then mafia would know who is likely to be hurting for them.
Also I learned in some other game awhile back that mafias most usual protown role claim is cop.
Also there are at least 3 other posts by 3 different people that suggest they had other thoughts that suggest being taken aback by leonidas claim. At least 3 other people did not have 100%faith.

After fuldu confirmed. Things made sense.
And even after fuldu confirmed Leonidas, there was a player who still did not trust leonidas.
And also what of those who were not voting God? I am not suggesting that they are mafia but I am wondering if any of them or any players I have indirectly mentioned in this post are on your list as well for such reasons or other.

I respect the fact that you say "that's what jumped out at me" and I respect your decisions to voice your opinions/etc.

Thanks,
~w_W

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #211 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:07 am

Post by willows_weep »

I think its like this...

NanookTheWolf
(Norinel, Fuldu, Narninian)
Fuldu
(BlueSin)

And there are still 14 people alive so still 8 to lynch.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #212 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:12 am

Post by willows_weep »

I am still suspicious of Nanook since earlier.

Though Victorias post bothers me because
Then I'll probably vote for one of the players who were reluctant to accept Leo's claim yesterday.
I mean...its so...so-so/wakeline/boarderish, that it irks me. Maybe its because I had just posted that there were many people who didn't right off fully accept leo. But I am betting her post bother me because of how I personally respond to the tone. So I am not fos'ing her unless she does/says something that have unbiased feelings about.

I am going to
vote:NanookTheWolf
. It will make the 4th vote.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #218 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:53 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Now to your reasons of being suspicious of me still to those who are voting me, I don't know what else I can really say. I mean, I infact am what I say I am, so if any of you are responsible for me being lyched, I hope those with some sense go after you guys
Alrighty then, I am a Geneticist Cloner. Each
night
I can clone a player, thus protecting them for the fact that their clone would be attacked instead
(during the night)
. If the player was not attacked
(during the night)
, then the clone would last til nightfall
(but didn't you say this was during night?)
in which that players vote will count double
(What?)
. There you go. I'm not entirely knowing of what the role is all about, and I don't think that the double voted thing has gone into effect with any of the players that I've chosen...so there ya go. People that I cloned were Willows Weep and Norinel
(Why those two players?)
The bolding in that is Mine(stuff in parenthesis). There are questions there and such.

See I believe you/anyone can be who they say they are in a game like this.
But with in limits.The only thing that looks pro town about what you've said is that there is a possibility for you to save someone. Though its obvious that mafia had competition so it could be used for mafia in those respects as well.
Thing is the only thing that could be confirmable about your post in my mind is the double vote issue, and if Mafia or another killing role came out and said " Hey...I tried to kill you last night...but you're here,er what's up with that?" Or since people seem to be hanging out a lot in this game someone saw one of those players get killed but then still be alive the next day(not the same thing as the addict)
But the way I am understanding your post (which I note in boldings) this is inconsistent anyway.

So...whats up?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #220 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:16 am

Post by willows_weep »

Well that is why I asked BlueSin.
Lol actually I was and hungry..

the reason for the bolding is to point out what I don't understand the way I read it.
To me it doesn't scream anything about it being the next day.
But "last till nightfall in which the players vote will count double"
Nightfall to me doesn't=day.

See:
Nightfall:The approach of darkness; dusk
Dusk:The darker stage of twilight, especially in the evening

Now taking aside that you automatically get what he means. Do you understand where I am coming from with the wording?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #233 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:27 am

Post by willows_weep »

Im pretty experienced? Hrerm...I have barely even seen the light.
You've seen the players I adore here. They are so cool...

But anyway..

Thanks for clearing that claim issue up.

Your last statement sounds interesting btw.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #250 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:11 pm

Post by willows_weep »

A role pretty much like/almost no? as Leonidas...

What about the shop owners investigation, and totem?
100% is pretty dern good though!
But if Norinel is mafia and we wanted to check out the double voting ability and the majority agree to eventually lynch Norinel then I would have to vote last right? Two votes before the actually lynching majority.
Though I dont know how proving the ability due to cloning actually proves innocence

But either way its a two in one right?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #252 (isolation #23) » Sat May 01, 2004 1:40 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ohhh yea you were the second night right?
Ok that makes it complicated, because proving the ability if you kill yourself wouldnt be good if you're town, especially because we dont really get anything by knowing if the clone ability gives double vote.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #258 (isolation #24) » Sun May 02, 2004 6:51 am

Post by willows_weep »

How long are we waiting?
The deadline is retracted (for now)
And you also asked FD a question right?

I wouldnt vote you just to see if the ability is true because if it is I dont see how that confirms anything but that.
But if its not true I do see your point.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #264 (isolation #25) » Mon May 03, 2004 3:42 am

Post by willows_weep »

Already voting him...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #276 (isolation #26) » Sun May 09, 2004 8:49 am

Post by willows_weep »

Whoa... And here comes another.
Hm...the drag queen?
Why are we suspecting things...I must read more now...Especially that death scene! And wondering who would be so impatient in wanting to kill fuldu or such

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #297 (isolation #27) » Wed May 12, 2004 3:01 pm

Post by willows_weep »

These past posts make a lot of sense.

Ok I wondered about how/why leonidas and gaspodes role were alike...Leo said that everytime Leo posts accuracy fails, which is an almost ditto for gaspode right?

If leo is anti-town he started pretty early with the setup.

A recruiter. So bloojay made a role that recruits people and turns them into mafia. So that means it starts with 1 person?

What of the 100%mental certainty that Norinel (right?) is scum?
I see some going for leo some for gaspode and some still for norinel.
I get the points brought forth for each player and they all seem pretty good even with all the "probables"

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #305 (isolation #28) » Thu May 13, 2004 3:06 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh!
Wow thanks for pointing that out Norinel. I could have sworn it was you...I will go look again

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #320 (isolation #29) » Thu May 20, 2004 5:40 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Hm?
What do I have? The role that wouldn't be good to reveal?

BTW When I post here I wont be able to see anything till probably the next night/day the same time of the post.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #334 (isolation #30) » Sat May 22, 2004 5:39 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Well gee..thats a powerfule role.
So if leo is lynched now he comes back again? Oh thats only if he is the first one.
So that is pretty safe.

I would be willing to vote but not until next time im on, because by then leo will have time to comment.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #387 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:05 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Wow that was an awesome game!

WoooOoOOT for Animorphs!
I was wondering where my role was...isn't the name so cute?

I nuv all of the mod scenes! Do we get to nominate this in the scummies some time?

hehe and I am back from the dead.
(eep , I am like buffy again!)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #391 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:54 am

Post by willows_weep »

Animorphs is a huge series by K.A. Applegate.
Its about....53? Books long (Check on that)
The main story line anyway.
And then there are the andalite chronicles, hork bjor (sp) and the ellimist...and then others too!

They also put it on tv but I didn't have cable sooo...

But yeah it's awesome reading. I think I have 1-40something and a copy of the andalite chronicles and another one.
It's loosely about these kids who get the power to morph into any creature they absorb dna from(by touching). They get the power to morph from a dying Andalite.
Its pretty much Entire galaxies against Yeerk power.
The Yeerks took/take control over other species by sliding into their ears and taking control of their brains. They feed on kadrona rays(sp), so they will die of kadrona starvation after a bit of time.
It started out with Tobias, Rachel, Cassie, Marcos, omg...uhm Rachels cousin...and Cassies sort of boyfriend (can't believe I forgot his name..)
Oh! JAKE!!
Ok, but in the ending of the series they added more animorphs.

Uhm...it's good stuff.
The character I designed is based on an Andalite in the book named Ax(Aximili).
He eventually joins with the animorp. Turns out his father was the one who gave the earth kids the morphing power.
BTW They got the power by touching this cool blue cube.
They added more animorphs by putting the cube together (cassie).
lalalal...going now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”