Mini 515 - The Pine Barrens - Game Over!

Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:37 am

Post by Zakarum »

/confirm
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by Zakarum »

TheHermit wrote:Yeah, I suspect that there's nothing about ryan jumping the gun that's ACTUALLY a tell. But if we don't start making mountains out of molehills we'll never get out of the random voting stage. :P
Trying to get a quick lynch?
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by Zakarum »

TheHermit wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:I as a player have nothing against lynching townies for the gain of the town, though I dont want to get into that debate right now. However, lynching another townie to clear your own name is in no way a good reason to lynch someone that you don't think is scum. First, you're assuming that you are more valuable to the town. Second, you're assuming that by doing this youre actually clearing your name, and I feel that youre doing quite the opposite. So yeah. Scummy post. Also, if Bookitty is scum, theres lots of motivation to lynch a townie and clear herself. Not to mention her inconsistency on whether or not she got a pm from ryan.
I agree with all of this. Assuming we lynch ryan and he comes up town, how does this prove that you are town? Answer: it does not. It does not clear your name.

Vote: Bookitty

Although it's pretty certain that if you come up scum, ryan's next on the chopping block.
QFT Very nice read Elias good call.

Vote: Bookitty
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:43 am

Post by Zakarum »

Well.... does this mean Bookitty is off the hook or could she just have been trying to cover for herself by outing ryan.
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:38 am

Post by Zakarum »

mcpaltp wrote:Great. No only is my scumdar competely off and a townie gets himself modkilled, but we lose an awesome townie. (Nice flavor, btw) This blows.

Oh, and thanks ryan. Thanks a bunch. Not only is a townie lynched, but we don't even get any vote histories to analyse.

If there is a consensus that I was acting inappropriately/too aggressively in pursuing someone who I thought was scummy, I'll ask to be replaced. I really don't want to ruin the fun for everyone else/break the game. Even if there is not a consensus, I'd like everybody to weigh in on maybe how I should have done that differently, if at all. I'm feeling guilty about the whole mess.
Seems very very scummy.

FOS: mcpaltp
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:21 pm

Post by Zakarum »

Boggzie why would you do the whole im sorry thing after we just gave mcpaltp all that crap for it?

Are you faking it or is he? Are you both scum and your trying to take attention off of him? Or are both of you just very sorry townies and didnt mean to get one of us killed?

Eather way we have very little to go on and i would hate to vote for someone when all i have to go on is that they said they are sorry.
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Zakarum »

Elias_the_thief wrote:um, yeah. this bandwagon is moving WAY too fast for my liking.
As far as I see it, there is no proof of whether the PM was for replacement purposes or for the purpose of PMing a buddy. Personally, I'm inclined to think its the former, seeing as
1) He IS searching for a replacement in a game, and
2) Sending a pm to his buddy now would be daytalking, and I'm assuming we have no cheaters here. Obviously, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

That being said,
unvote
Also, Boo, PLEASE don't do that. He may be scum, he may not, but the fact that he sent a pm to someone that MAY have been intended for you is certainly not enough for me to think you're scum, and if the rest of the town thinks otherwise, then the quality of play in this town is kind of questionable. (aka, you should NOT get lynched based on that alone).

More later.
Very defensive hasdgfas im starting to see the connection between you and opi.

FOS: Hasdfas and opi
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:16 am

Post by Zakarum »

oh and may i also mention it took me maybe 2 min to find that so you couldn't have searched that hard.
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by Zakarum »

This could be because I check these forums way to much or because my sense of time is a little off sometimes, but it seems like we are detracting from one of our major suspects Boogzie. I feel SJ had the best arguments and because of being against lynching ryan would have been the first to go after Boogzie so what do they do they kill him.

I feel that his "internet problem" couldn't have come at a better time. Take a couple of days off have a couple scumbuddies give the townies something else to think about while he gets away with letting ryan die.

SJs night kill wasn't random it was planned.
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:42 am

Post by Zakarum »

I told you Neko i check the forums to much and I'm used to fast games on a different site. SO when someone goes a whole day without talking about it that to me is a long time. I did read his posts and if you look regardless if ryan was scum or not SJ was giving him a chance to explain himself like a townie should instead of pushing him and potentially fabricating a story. I'm just saying at this point we have very little to go on and this is what is standing out.
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:38 am

Post by Zakarum »

I meant no offense Boggzie I'm just reaching seeing if i can get something out of anyone.
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by Zakarum »

1. Sorry I am still getting used to how people start day one here on another forum we just random vote the first day not really must discussion so I don’t know the things to look for or what questions to ask so I didn’t post much.

2. I agreed with what Elias was saying and rather than just repeat what he said I quoted it. Like I said I don’t really know what to look for on day one and I felt Elias made a good point. The reason I was being suspicious or rather looked that way is because the way I think in my everyday off is by bouncing ideas off people. I have suspicions for every person I mentioned even though there isn’t much evidence I figured I would through out what I feel and think and maybe it would spark something in someone else. I mean this is a team effort I am just sharing ideas.

3. If you read what I said was that I mean no offence I am just trying to see what kind of a rise we can get see if anyone feels the same way or has something they wanted to add. I didn’t mean to look like I was backing off I meant to just say don’t take it personally I am just putting it out there for discussion.
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by Zakarum »

I thought he was being a to apologetic. Ryan offed himself couldn't handle the pressure plus before I wrote that it had already been mentioned that it was coming off scummy by others I was just showing my agreement.
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:52 pm

Post by Zakarum »

Elias_the_thief wrote:Zakarum: Do you still agree with the points I made today, or not? And if so, why have you made no serious mention of the possibility of Boo being scum today? If not, what was it that changed you mind?
If your talking about post 167 then yes i do agree with your points. I'm not sure why I haven't brought up Bookitty since the start of this day but it doesn't mean I have forgotten or stopped supporting the idea her and Boggzie are highest on my suspicious list due to the lynching of ryan. My other accusations were just to kinda throw ideas out there.

The only thing different is that I fell more suspicious of Boggzie than of Bookitty. The main reason is for pushing ryan very hard without strong evidence even after Bookitty stated that she got a pm regarding replacing into ryan's game.
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:04 am

Post by Zakarum »

neko2086 wrote:If Boggzie is scum, he must be laughing his ass off right now, because nobody seems to care at all about what happened on day1. I do like having other things to discuss, and I did specifically prompt some other discussion, but when Boggzie starts making comments such as "frankly, anyone defending me right now, even to me, looks scummy" (and that is a direct quote), I just have to wonder if he's just getting comfortable with the thought that he can incriminate himself all he wants and nobody will vote for him. Let's face it people, he could say "no really, I'm scum" and a few people here would still let him go.

Boggzie, if you're town and you want to help us, do us a favor and for chrissakes defend yourself to keep yourself alive. If you don't I'll have to assume you're scum.

Do you want to help or not?
Vote: Boggzie
until you've convinced me otherwise.
I agree with this very strongly although i will wait until Boggzie has a chance to defend himself before I place my vote. I also don't like the attacks on Thadmiral. I feel he is just a scapegoat because of so little information. Although he hasn't posted much I don't think he is scum and i think the quote was just a mistake.
Zakarum
Zakarum
Townie
Zakarum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by Zakarum »

I don't agree with everyone hasdgfas I agree with who I fell is making a good point. I have given a couple different times my own ideas on Boggzie and even in the post you quoted from I gave my feelings on Thadmiral.

In response to your question sorry I must have not read it when I was reading through. I just felt that you were defending opi pretty strongly by calling Elais out like that when it wasn't very hard to find that Elais did defend ryan.

Sorry if it comes out that I am not paying attention but I do have a life I'm a college student so a lot of my time goes to studying. If it is that much of a problem you can replace me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”