korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #328 (isolation #0) » Sat May 22, 2004 6:58 am

Post by korais666 »

...all of which I currently have. I need to read over the thread, and I'm confused as to which piece of information I need to give and why. You guys want to know the roles bloojay submitted, regardless of what my actual role is?
Holy crap, I forgot this site existed.
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #330 (isolation #1) » Sat May 22, 2004 7:26 am

Post by korais666 »

Ahhh... okay then. My guess from that very basic piece of information is that he's probably cult.

Pro town role is named the crime-fighting duo (at least that was bloojay's name for it). It can either be a vig or a cop each night. It has two lives, and if it dies once, its chance of success with either action drops to 50%. Of course, this could have been tweaked by FD somehow.

The evil role is very very very cult. It is called the Evil Infomercial Psychiatrist, and it recruits people into its cult. If it recruits someone twice, that person becomes a recruiter too. Only the psychiatrist can make new recruiters. There can be no more than 3 recruiters at once. Bloojay also suggested a chance element so that they can't always make a recruitment, just to balance it out.

I'm going to say he's probably the second one, and even if he's not, at least we won't completely kill him if we lynch him.
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #338 (isolation #2) » Sun May 23, 2004 2:15 pm

Post by korais666 »

Yeah, you're right, I should have witheld some information. I also didn't know what was going on, or how much info he'd already revealed. I really should have waited to read the thread before I said anything. Going back to read the rest of the thread before I do anything else that stupid.
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #345 (isolation #3) » Fri May 28, 2004 9:41 am

Post by korais666 »

I *didn't* know how he'd acted. I was basing my entire opinion on the 4 or 5 posts before my first one. I didn't hear anything about a vig claim, which is the thing that you'd expect someone to mention. Cult seemed more likely to me, since "cult recruiter" was a good description of the evil role whereas "cop of some sort" was much more vague.
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #385 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:22 pm

Post by korais666 »

Wooo! You know that was *ALL* me right there. I completely won the game for us. Man, good thing I was there, or else... or else...

what's that you say? Lynchmob? behind me?

oh... *runs*
-Me, 2/25/08

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”