Mini 1787: Peruvian Nightclub Mafia (Game End!)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 718, Jake from State Farm wrote:And i definitely think there is better people to pressure, at least this early in the day phase.
How to pressure:
Vote without a reason
Never explain why while blindly defending another guy
Again, never actually pressuring with anything and just trying to get a bandwagon going
Have not even Zach follow your vote who you thought would be gauranteed
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Are you kidding me by saying h_a never acted scummy after claiming or are you just acting desnse to get a reaction on purpose?

Every single thing he said after claiming was scummy to the max
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 8:42 am

Post by zakk »

In post 719, Zachstralkita wrote:ayo zakk what's goin on

let me just get one thing clear im gonna assume seniority on the basis of my name has an H opposed to a K

thank you for your time
if by my time you mean the 3 years longer I've been on the site than you, then ok :lol:

i am fine with juniority though ;)
permanently retired

see here for more info
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Possible interesting stuff:

Spoiler:
In post 268, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 82, Dunnstral wrote:I have a sneaking suspicion that Keyser is mafia but don't have anything to back that up
Because literally every post he has made has been completely useless. Up to this point, he had only joined in post 55 voting Jack as mafia (a surprisingly large amount of people immediately read Jack as mafia or town based off of his simple post 13)

Then immediately in posts 56-58 and 79-81 just quotes what others are saying and maybe asks follow up questions without literally given up anything original on his own. The only other posts he has made are 204-206 and 222, all of which he does the exact same thing. Just quoting others and giving a quick comment, but absolutely saying nothing original or doing nothing to help the game. 205 unvotes Jack, but that's that.

@Dunnstral has been by far the most entertaining player for me to follow in this game so far. As for liking him, makes me want him to be town. Best proof I have of you being town is your response to post 34 by xyzzy.
In post 34, xyzzy wrote:Dunnsrtal, can you offer any explanation for your behavior in this game so far?
In post 35, Dunnstral wrote:Probably not

It was quite answered in a joking manner, but I think a mafia would have tried to give a more in depth explanation to his process in attempts to conceal himself.
In post 269, heuristically_alone wrote:My reading on Iraonavp
In post 100, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 95, iraonavp wrote: I voted for Robert because he was the largest wagon.
In post 96, iraonavp wrote:
In post 82, Dunnstral wrote:I have a sneaking suspicion that Keyser is mafia but don't have anything to back that up
Same.

VOTE: Keyser Söze
Mafia can't be this dumb, this guys town
In post 101, iraonavp wrote:What?

I'm town-aligned, but how are my posts dumb?
In post 103, iraonavp wrote:I think that voting the largest wagon is a good way to conduct RVS.

I voted Keyser because I found him suspicious? I don't see what's comical about that.
To take it one step further, a good mafia would have taken that town reading "That's right, that was a dumb vote. Well at least you know I'm town!" (not that a mafia would write that out haha)
Because Iraonavp fought back a little defending his reasons is why I think he is town.
In post 329, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 311, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 269, heuristically_alone wrote:Because Iraonavp fought back a little defending his reasons is why I think he is town.
Why can't scum-iraonavp
'fight back a little defending his reasons'
?

In post 281, heuristically_alone wrote:
Jack

First off, I found it so strange that so many people read Jack so early on as scum or town based on his vote in post against Robert. I think anyone voting him as an easy vote at the beginning makes for possible scum players, (Keyser, tool, floof for example), not that I'm saying that one of them HAVE to be scum. As for Jack, I don't have enough information yet from him to really say for me what he is, but for now I'm leaning on town.

Floof

Also a suspect of mafia for voting Jack. There hasn't been any more substantial reading from Floof to get more of an opinion.
1) Why is it
"so strange"
for players to take a firm stance on a
serious
vote during early D1 play?
2)
"suspect of mafia"
/
"possible scum"
- if you're scum-reading players off Jaack's early wagon, this sounds like your town-read should be stronger than "leaning on town" / "don't have enough information yet".

Either (a) you have a strong town-read of Jaack, thus, naturally scum-reading the players on his wagon (confirmation bias) or (b) you 'know' he is town.
Is Jaack town?
I don't have any evidence that Jaack is town, and for me I feel like a mafia would be more likely to take advantage of Robert's weak vote at the beginning, because a mafia doesn't necessarily care too much who gets lynched, as long as he's not mafia. That's why I stated I don't necessarily have a strong reading.

In post 271, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 109, Tyler the Creator wrote:
vote:iraonavp
In post 394, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 346, Keyser Söze wrote:In post 330, heuristically_alone wrote:Now that I have called you out a little on how you're posting, your posting has developed a little more and you are contributing info to the game.Please highlight the posts where you think I am now "contributing info".
You more than anyone has been fighting me back on my original read on you. It for that reason that you appear more scummy than when I had initially assessed you. Anyhow, it's not my job to tell you your most contributing posts.

Whoever people want to vote out first: Zach, Robert, or Keyser, I am more than happy with getting anyone one of those 3 out.
In post 183, Bins wrote:HEY ANOTHER ONTARIO SCUMMER
Just want to uselessly point out that I don't think Floof and Bins are scum together, because mafia have day talk, so I think Bins would have noticed Floof being from Ontario in the scum forum first.

In post 281, heuristically_alone wrote:Finally, my reads so far
Spoiler: Jack
First off, I found it so strange that so many people read Jack so early on as scum or town based on his vote in post against Robert. I think anyone voting him as an easy vote at the beginning makes for possible scum players, (Keyser, tool, floof for example), not that I'm saying that one of them HAVE to be scum. As for Jack, I don't have enough information yet from him to really say for me what he is, but for now I'm leaning on town.

Spoiler: Robert
Robert has been really inactive as well, and I don't have a read. If what bins said in is true about mafia being quiet this game, it could be a reason why

Spoiler: Bins
You've been relatively quiet too this game.
States that being super townie is your scum game. Now we know to expect that if Bins is mafia, she won't be super townie in this game. And maybe even if a super townie posts accidentally jumbles in, it gives more cause to her being scum.
I feel like mafia use excuses like this more often than town. So what you haven't played for a year. Isn't playing mafia like riding a bike? Saying you haven't played for awhile so refamiliarizing yourself is similar to mafia tactic of acting more like a newbie or taking advantage to being a newbie so scummy posts can get away by having players think, oh he's just a newbie doesn't know what he's doing.
On a whole, I'm pushing Bins onto my scum side of the spectrum for now

Spoiler: xyzzy
I'm thinking town at this point. More of a gut feeling. There have been quite a few posts done that seems to be generally seeking more information from players and challenging players on their spots and it just feels pro town to me

Spoiler: tyler
In post 46, Tyler the Creator wrote:
vote:xyzzy

guess why im voting this
Still confused about what you meant by this. Were you assuming that we though it obvious why you voted thus?
First assumption is that Tyler is town. Also a gut choice. He does seem to think Jack is town and has some doubt on Bins like me, so with common thoughts, I'll put him as town for now.

Spoiler: Toolenduso
As you might have guess from my Jack reading, I have a little suspicion towards tool. Also like Keyser, posts clarifying posts but lacks giving some original content to help town.

Spoiler: Zach
My vote stays on Zach for now.
"Also, I'm certain you guys aren't aware of this, but I have a mental power thing like I can see into people's hearts with my mind. Like a scouter for your soul. I have the intuition of a reincarnated something. Sure, It's natural to be skeptical, but expect me to make a definite solid statement on the true identity of the scumteam at some point and be super right. Maybe today. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe 19 days from now. Maybe in 5 minutes." I find this a scummy post. Obviously trying to have some fun with the game, but also poking fun around the the time limit and not giving definite times. This type of joking is something I've seen other mafia and myself do as scum.
Why are you so eager to get Dunn on the wagon? I think that Dunnstral's line of thinking could be considered a threat to the mafia and would want him destroyed
In post 151, Zachstralkita wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:
@Zach What's all this shade getting thrown my way without really saying anything of value
You're scum.
Refuses to give explanation of vote other than "He is scum". Voting people without evidence hurts town.
In post 159, Zachstralkita wrote:There's not much to say at this point, you lynch him, he flips scum, yay, you lynch him, he flips town, you lynch me.

More likely: You lynch me, I die, no one does anything about Dunnstral following this.
I vote the last option. If we are wrong and you are townie, than we can go after Dunn.

Spoiler: Floof
Also a suspect of mafia for voting Jack. There hasn't been any more substantial reading from Floof to get more of an opinion.

Spoiler: Jake
Asks people to not use lists because it helps the mafia out too much and doesn’t help the town. If this is an earnest request, then it makes Jake town, whether or not people agree with him on his opinion of read lists
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 726, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 718, Jake from State Farm wrote:And i definitely think there is better people to pressure, at least this early in the day phase.
How to pressure:
Vote without a reason
Never explain why while blindly defending another guy
Again, never actually pressuring with anything and just trying to get a bandwagon going
Have not even Zach follow your vote who you thought would be gauranteed
That's not how you pressure people. Maybe you should change your strategy?
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I thought this was particularly interesting:
In post 271, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 109, Tyler the Creator wrote:
vote:iraonavp
In post 183, Bins wrote:HEY ANOTHER ONTARIO SCUMMER
Just want to uselessly point out that I don't think Floof and Bins are scum together, because mafia have day talk, so I think Bins would have noticed Floof being from Ontario in the scum forum first.
In post 281, heuristically_alone wrote:Finally, my reads so far

Spoiler: Bins
You've been relatively quiet too this game.
States that being super townie is your scum game. Now we know to expect that if Bins is mafia, she won't be super townie in this game. And maybe even if a super townie posts accidentally jumbles in, it gives more cause to her being scum.
I feel like mafia use excuses like this more often than town. So what you haven't played for a year. Isn't playing mafia like riding a bike? Saying you haven't played for awhile so refamiliarizing yourself is similar to mafia tactic of acting more like a newbie or taking advantage to being a newbie so scummy posts can get away by having players think, oh he's just a newbie doesn't know what he's doing.
On a whole, I'm pushing Bins onto my scum side of the spectrum for now

Spoiler: Floof
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Tyler the Creator »

and?
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:09 am

tell us what you see child
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:35 am

In post 727, Dunnstral wrote:Are you kidding me by saying h_a never acted scummy after claiming or are you just acting desnse to get a reaction on purpose?

Every single thing he said after claiming was scummy to the max
I'm sorry I disagree. But I also found his posts before his claim not scummy either. This is no reaction test and I'm certainly not acting dense on purpose but I didn't find anything scummy about them. Would have been nice if you had pointed out some and explained why they were scummy but doesn't really matter at this point
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:36 am

Dunn these things you quoted and say they are interesting doesn't really help. What about them do you find interesting? What can you infer from those posts?
Show
Things I've learned.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think that at least one of bins/floof is mafia - that interaction makes it more likely for me but they were also individually scummy (thinking more so bins here)

VOTE: Bins
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:41 am

vote:zakk
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:42 am

you're still not explaining what about that interaction looks scum on scum to you dunn
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:42 am

Unf if you are town I can't follow your train of thought. Even if I could I cant follow somebody proven untrustworthy to me.

I like my vote where it's at. As I said earlier your reaction to ha stood out to me and to add on you kind of gave me a nervous vibe towards the end of the day.
Show
Things I've learned.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 552, heuristically_alone wrote:If Ira were mafia, it would actually be an interesting move to fake claim a town role just to get me out. Ira knew that it might be him if not me hence the fake claim to really ensure they get rid of the town PR and thus having to sacrifice himself to the town lynch on next day after having mislynched a PR.
In post 622, heuristically_alone wrote:Sounds to me like an honest mistake, calling it a weak town role. Since he does claim it doesn't say weak in the pm, could be just his interpretation of it.

I guess part of it is he basically fillered after claiming and didn't contribute at all or do anything to try to change peoples minds

By the way I sort of suspect keyser too from some of those interactions he had with h_a
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:43 am

Unf = Dunn
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:45 am

In post 740, Dunnstral wrote:guess part of it is he basically fillered after claiming and didn't contribute at all or do anything to try to change peoples minds
Ok that I can actually agree with. I just didn't really read it as scummy but then again I've been pretty lost most of the game.
Show
Things I've learned.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

@tyler it looks like they're throwing shade at his partner and a townie together while saying they're not likely to be a team, I thought it was weird that they then went on to have a scum read on both of them (and compare it to like, their read on Zach)

I'll explain the keyser part too
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 392, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 346, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 330, heuristically_alone wrote:There is quite an objective difference to how mafia and town answer the question to be straight up asked if they are scum.

Town are statistically significantly more likely to just give a simple "no" answer. Scum usually give a more complicated answer or deflect with something. Zach kind of gave a combination of the two.
"statistically"? :giggle: Felt like a fruitless question/unproductive pressure to me - I can't see how you can read alignment in a response to that question.
Good questions = informative answers
When Robert ends up being scum, you will see I'm right.
Lucky for you, now my top two suspects are Zach and Robert.

In post 331, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 265, heuristically_alone wrote:@Zach, are you mafia?
this is spam post at best? Really dude? At least I made it on your list though.
What an entrance to your final return to the game.
In post 394, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 346, Keyser Söze wrote:In post 330, heuristically_alone wrote:Now that I have called you out a little on how you're posting, your posting has developed a little more and you are contributing info to the game.Please highlight the posts where you think I am now "contributing info".
You more than anyone has been fighting me back on my original read on you. It for that reason that you appear more scummy than when I had initially assessed you. Anyhow, it's not my job to tell you your most contributing posts.

Whoever people want to vote out first:
Zach, Robert, or Keyser
, I am more than happy with getting anyone one of those 3 out.
Here's Keyser
Spoiler:
>Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 12.
Had to cut down on some
In post 222, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 172, heuristically_alone wrote:Starting tomorrow I will be able to take this game super serious!
"super serious"...
:down:

I want to see "super serious"...
In post 192, heuristically_alone wrote:VOTE: Zachstralkita
Your first post and post 122 have been the 2 worst posts of the
entire game
. And in general you got more talk than game.
"Of the entire game"?
Sounds like you've caught up - thoughts? I don't like the fact you've dropped in with a vote but not gone through/expressed your thoughts of the "entire game" first.
In post 297, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 265, heuristically_alone wrote:@Zach, are you mafia?
:lol:

@iraonavp - do you class this as "asking questions without answers"?

In post 268, heuristically_alone wrote:Because literally every post he has made has been completely useless. Up to this point, he had only joined in post 55 voting Jack as mafia (a surprisingly large amount of people immediately read Jack as mafia or town based off of his simple post 13)

Then immediately in posts 56-58 and 79-81 just quotes what others are saying and maybe asks follow up questions without literally given up anything original on his own. The only other posts he has made are 204-206 and 222, all of which he does the exact same thing. Just quoting others and giving a quick comment, but absolutely saying nothing original or doing nothing to help the game. 205 unvotes Jack, but that's that.
Let me take this apart, piece-by-piece:
"every post he has made has been completely useless"
:giggle: - please quote my "useless" posts.
"he had only joined in post 55 voting Jack as mafia"
:roll: - that is the game, you find something suspicious, you vote. I believe my vote was the first vote, it was not me jumping on a bandwagon. if you want me to break down the development of my read of Jaaack I will.
"Then immediately in posts 56-58 and 79-81 just quotes what others are saying and maybe asks follow up questions without literally given up anything original on his own."
:giggle: - this highlights your lack of perception. In those posts I was challenging people's positions and stating my own read/perspective on players. There was no
'me-sheeping-everyone-ba-ba-ba' posting.

"doing nothing to help the game"
- this is another unsupported generic scum-read reason.
"205 unvotes Jack, but that's that."
- that is information. Do you agree/oppose the reasons why I voted/unvoted Jaaack?

This feels like a manufactured sheep-dump off iraonavp's unsupported logic.

VOTE: heuristically_alone
In post 311, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 269, heuristically_alone wrote:Because Iraonavp fought back a little defending his reasons is why I think he is town.
Why can't scum-iraonavp
'fight back a little defending his reasons'
?

In post 281, heuristically_alone wrote:
Jack

Floof

1) Why is it
"so strange"
for players to take a firm stance on a
serious
vote during early D1 play?
2)
"suspect of mafia"
/
"possible scum"
- if you're scum-reading players off Jaack's early wagon, this sounds like your town-read should be stronger than "leaning on town" / "don't have enough information yet".

Either (a) you have a strong town-read of Jaack, thus, naturally scum-reading the players on his wagon (confirmation bias) or (b) you 'know' he is town.
Is Jaack town?
In post 346, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 330, heuristically_alone wrote:There is quite an objective difference to how mafia and town answer the question to be straight up asked if they are scum.

Town are statistically significantly more likely to just give a simple "no" answer. Scum usually give a more complicated answer or deflect with something. Zach kind of gave a combination of the two.
"statistically"? :giggle: Felt like a fruitless question/unproductive pressure to me - I can't see how you can read alignment in a response to that question.
Good questions = informative answers
In post 330, heuristically_alone wrote:In fact
sheep dump makes for a great fertilizer in helping a garden to grow
. I must say your posts have matured in giving more content since I initially dropped your name based on the way you were posting.
:lol:
In post 330, heuristically_alone wrote:Now that I have called you out a little on how you're posting, your posting has developed a little more and you are contributing info to the game.
Please highlight the posts where you think I am now "contributing info".
In post 574, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 474, heuristically_alone wrote:I am the doc this game.
A roleclaim at L-2 (without an intent to hammer)? - the timing of this roleclaim is bad/newbish (a more seasoned town/scum player should know when to roleclaim and when not to roleclaim.

...now plays the "newbie" card 9 minutes later
In post 476, heuristically_alone wrote:I a newbie in the sense of playing online in forum, and so far in every game I've participated in I have been one of the first to get lynched.
In post 486, Floof wrote:Why are we all unvoting H_A?
...because he just hard-claimed Town Doctor at L-2
In post 492, iraonavp wrote:I'm a bodyguard, so heuristically_alone is almost surely lying.

VOTE: heuristically_alone
iraonavp's Town Bodyguard roleclaim changes the dynamic of heuristically_alone's Town Doctor roleclaim. Two protective roles in a mini-normal set-up? :shifty: The WIFOM is telling me:
I am seeing less scum-motivation in iraonavp's protective role counter-claim than in heuristically_alone's early roleclaim.
I.e scum-heuristically_alone trying to fish out Town-Doctor vs scum-iraonavp counter-claiming heuristically_alone to force his lynch. Both would be short-term gambits, but iraonavp was not in a position where he
had to
roleclaim - the focus/wagon was on heuristically_alone.

Moreover, would Zulfy put two protective roles which would encourage/force a counter-claim needlessly? :? Doubt it. I think we caught scum like this in another game [two (modified) cop roles claimed - one was scum, one was town - we reasoned that the mod wouldn't f**k us over with putting two cop roles in the set-up which could be counter-claimed.]

It feels like he gives
too much
attention to h_a - as if they were bussing h_a the whole time
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:57 am

anyway

floof iso is just pure unadulterated scum

approach with the knowledge that HA is complete and utter lynchbait

early tunnel on jaack is bad and piggybacked
jaack starts to town up floof says no and stays sticky on the read there

"HA needs to post more"

weird because we had more lurksacks than HA, like a good handful at that point

latter unvotes jaack when his vote was still on HA which gives me pause but feels more fake all around because of the added in "i have no idea what's going on"
fake because he had just posted on the last page and there wasn't much of a shift in the game state

486 "why are we unvoting HA" pings the fuck out of me because it's after he claimed doc
and on that page there were talks about a claim accompanied by the unvotes
feels a lot like feigning ignorance that HA claimed doc because of this and an attempt at snagging some towncred because
"lol obviously HA's buddies would know that he was about to fakeclaim cuz daytalk lol"

tl;dr - i think the out of the blueish progression floof had with his read on HA looks like bussing and nothing else in his iso read genuine at all

i wanna lynch it please
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 742, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 740, Dunnstral wrote:guess part of it is he basically fillered after claiming and didn't contribute at all or do anything to try to change peoples minds
Ok that I can actually agree with. I just didn't really read it as scummy but then again I've been pretty lost most of the game.
What do you mean you've been lost? By tunneling onto me? Yeah probably
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: zakk This is a good choice too

I'm pretty sure Jake, zach, and tyler are all town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'll call Zach zachstral from now on
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:02 am

No you are most definitely scum. Town just doesn't lie that many times. If I'm wrong and you are town you seriously need to stop it

I'm lost cause it seems people are all over the place day 1 and I had trouble really agreeing with many people.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:04 am

In post 747, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: zakk This is a good choice too

I'm pretty sure Jake, zach, and tyler are all town
How to you go from one of floof and bins is scum to voting somebody you weren't even talking about? That literally makes no sense considering you just voted a couple of minutes ago
Show
Things I've learned.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”