Mini 1787: Peruvian Nightclub Mafia (Game End!)

Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Me vuelve loco bailando el dembow
Dembow dembow dembow

Votecount 1.08

heuristically_alone
(L-1)
: Keyser, Jaack, Dunnstral, Floof, Zachstralkita, JFSF
iraonavp
: Tyler, bins, toolenduso
Zachstralkita
:xyzzy, heuristically
Keyser Söze
: iraonavp

Not voting
:Robert2424

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-05-06 16:00:00)
Last edited by Zulfy on Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
no investigation no right to speak
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 446, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 445, Jake from State Farm wrote:
vote: Ha

That's l-1

What has H_A done to warrant your vote on him as opposed to me?

What happened to this?

In post 437, Zachstralkita wrote:You know what Jake, you're right, I'm beginning to see your point about reading comprehension.

Have you seriously not read my posts I made to him calling him out? Did you see he didn't do a good job explain himself, did you see how he's flipping his read on Robert based on the pressure he's received for his original 180?

Cmon if you are town please keep up
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:20 pm

In post 448, toolenduso wrote:I feel like HA is a good lynch. But I feel like it's a tad fast to lynch right now and I kinda want to sleep on this and come back and look at it with a fresher eye tomorrow. So in the meantime I'd like to ask for no hammers on H_A just yet. And certainly don't do it without getting a claim out of him first.

We can slow down some

unvote

But consider my vote still on him.
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 452, Jake from State Farm wrote:

That's l-1

What happened to this?

In post 437, Zachstralkita wrote:You know what Jake, you're right, I'm beginning to see your point about reading comprehension.

Have you seriously not read my posts I made to him calling him out? Did you see he didn't do a good job explain himself, did you see how he's flipping his read on Robert based on the pressure he's received for his original 180?

Cmon if you are town please keep up

That quote was based on what I quoted.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:25 pm

Doesn't matte what you were talking about, the fact is you need to work on it some more if you were seriously asking me that question.
Show
Things I've learned.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

That's l-1

Uh... you what buddy

In post 427, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 426, toolenduso wrote:
In post 422, heuristically_alone wrote:@Robert I already explained my reasoning for why I added you to my scum board, and if you were paying attention you would see that it has nothing to do with what you think of me, but of how you answered my question when I asked if you were mafia.

Also, didn't you ask Zach if he was mafia, and not Robert?

Largest scumslip of the entire game.

I'll save Dunnstral for the D2 noose.

UNVOTE: DUNNSTRAL

VOTE: H_A

Who's slipping now...?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Actually that was SUPER weird of Zach to ask considering he JUST DID THE SAME THING and said it was the "largest scumslip of the entire game" (even taking his vote off me) to go on and ask jake why he's voting H_A?

It reads to me as if Zach were mafia and H_A were town. It's just weird in general.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Bins »

These last few pages have been super interesting.

I want to do a reads list but 1) I'm in bed 2) Jake will bite me.

Something personal "came up". More like, my meds effected me more than I thought they would and I currently feel like I'm going to die. I'm hoping this passes because holy shit I can't do anything. If it continues, i'll eplace. But it wasn't hard for me to read up so i should be good.

Keyser did you ever answer Tyler/my question because I'm sort of glossy eyed rn but I didn't see it
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Bins »

I like Dunn's last few posts, I don't think what H_A did was a scum slip but I don't think it's that incriminating that Zach thought it was one. boy who cried scum slip... Idk if that's super scummy.

Robert is more MIA than me so like fuck that. He's sort of high on my list rn I just wish I had something to go off of.
Tyler is probably town
I really like Tool's posts / general observations
Floof is like eh
Jake is pretty town too but I'm less confident
I think xyzzyz has reached a point where he's putting so much effort I'd be impressed if he was scum. I feel the ability to ask questions and pull so much from everyone's posting is quite town. I usually get weary of A LOT of effort. I need to look more in depth in his posts to get more feels
h_a and Jaack and I can't remember who else I'm missing are really hard to comment on rn. I generally don't get a bad feel from h_a and Jaack is like eh but like eh. I need to ISO both of them
Idk who I'm missing
Ira is making me so unsure of him at this point ugh. I really have to draw this out

These are my general feels to that read through please dkm
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 459, Bins wrote:
I think xyzzyz has reached a point where he's putting so much effort I'd be impressed if he was scum. I feel the ability to ask questions and pull so much from everyone's posting is quite town. I usually get weary of A LOT of effort. I need to look more in depth in his posts to get more feels

You think he's not mafia because he puts in a lot of effort? Do you think he wouldn't put in effort as mafia?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 458, Bins wrote:Keyser did you ever answer Tyler/my question because I'm sort of glossy eyed rn but I didn't see it

No, I did not...
In post 305, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 303, Tyler the Creator wrote:what does this do for how you feel about their dynamic -
more likely town/scum or scum/scum?

In post 304, Bins wrote:Wait. Yeah, Keyser I'm confused it seems like you have strong feelings about Ira but you haven't made a clear stance on them? What do you think of ira?
Why not go for the person with the bad logic instead of the person that follows them?
Yes, I thought they were both scummy as individuals (regardless of confirmation bias). [I was waiting to see who persisted in their attack on me with their logic/unsupported scum-read. I felt like town-heuristically_alone and town-iraonavp would be more inclined to reason their scum-case on me.]

However, my pressure on iraonavp met a stumbing block... the
complete answer
is still pending:
In post 305, Keyser Söze wrote:I promise to answer these questions
after iraonavp and heuristically_alone have responded to me first
:cool: .

But
*spoiler alert*
- iraonavp and heuristically_alone are both guilty of poor responses (i.e avoidance).

1) heuristically_alone seemed to 'soften' on his accusations (because they were unsupported miss-reps):
In post 330, heuristically_alone wrote:In fact
sheep dump makes for a great fertilizer in helping a garden to grow
. I must say your posts have matured in giving more content since I initially dropped your name based on the way you were posting.

Moreover, heuristically_alone did not want to support his new developed stance (post 394)

2) iraonavp has yet to answer my challenge of his accusations:
Spoiler:
In post 391, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 378, iraonavp wrote:This is a scum-aligned response because it indicates that he is afraid to read me as scum-aligned.

Show me where I called you 'town aligned'. Show me where I called you 'scum aligned'.
Show me where I called anyone 'scum aligned'.
Show me where I called anyone 'town aligned'.

You are creating false scenarios.
My game is based on sorting players (no one is a closed case, but your recent chapters have been undeniably grotesque).

You still haven't answered my questions
(post 296). Stop deflecting.

(1) show me (with quotes), evidence of me "not suspecting anyone".
(2) show me (with quotes), evidence of me "vacillating based on small things".
(3) show me (with quotes), evidence of me being "barely coherent"
(4) show me (with quotes), evidence that I am "asking questions without answers".

In post 380, iraonavp wrote:This is what I'm reading people at the moment.

1. toolenduso
    - unsure
  2. heuristically_alone
    - town-aligned
  3. iraonavp
    - town-aligned
  4. Dunnstral
    - town-aligned
  5. Robert2424
    - unsure
  6. Bins
    - scum-aligned
  7. Zachstralkita
    - town-aligned
  8. Keyser Söze
    - scum-aligned
  9. xyzzy
    - unsure
  10. hobbez
    Floof
    - unsure
  11. Tyler the Creator
    - town-aligned
  12. Jaack
    - town-aligned
  13. Jake from State Farm
    - town-aligned

Wow, so this is what listing someone as "town-aligned" and "scum-aligned" looks like........ :facepalm:
IMO, it says nothing

As I said before:
In post 295, Keyser Söze wrote:
Show me something real and tangible.

Your list above of "scum-aligned"/"town-aligned" says f**k all. It achieves f**k all. Show me how you got to any of these reads.

Please support your accusations.

In post 381, iraonavp wrote:Keyser Söze's questions don't have answers, this is because he's scum-aligned.

I am asking questions, but you are the only player not answering them.

In post 381, iraonavp wrote:His posts have excessive rhetoric and buzzwords which he hides behind.

Again you're talking about yourself.
You
are the player posting unsupported accusations and unsupported "scum-aligned"/"town-aligned" labels.

I think this following post encapsulates you:
In post 154, iraonavp wrote:Why are you voting for me?

I am town-aligned.

iraonavp's unsupported miss-reps
and
failure to answer me directly, keep him firmly in my shit-pile.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Full catch-up and reads later.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:51 am

Post by iraonavp »

Keyser Söze continues his crusade, hide both your alignment and playstyle because neither are safe from his spoilers and reaction gifs.

I don't think toolenduso is to be trusted either. He sounds distant when I read his posts.

I must admit that I am not reading closely enough to properly understand heuristically_alone's stances. So I'll try and read closer.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:00 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 347, Tyler the Creator wrote:
In post 327, iraonavp wrote:Bins says that if Dunn was scum-aligned, he would've dropped the joking front and became more serious after he was called out for it. I don't think this is true.

I think that this kind of WIFOM logic is used by scum-aligned players to justify their reads on players who are acting oddly, because they know what their alignment really is.

In this example, I was accusing Bins of knowing that Dunnstal was town-aligned, and using his erratic behavior as evidence to support this when it could support any justification, so Bins' inner bias and scum-aligned knowledge is showing.
yea but i asked you why you've moved on from that read - not to elaborate on it more lol

i just think there's a bit of a jump in your thought process here that doesn't feel town
within your elaboration here even if you don't agree with a certain methodology (how bins was going about approaching how to read dunn) i think that you're forcing scum motive into something that seems like an okay thought process to have

like im following the scum probably stop being loud after getting ridden by multiple people very early on thing well enough and ive taken similar approaches before so you capping it off with a declaration of "i disagree!" and then saying it's a scum thing doesn't sit right

and you going into what you thought was imaginary about it in detail should be a thing you do pretty soon here or else im gonna have to assume that you backed down from your reasoning just because you were getting scumread for it and that ends badly for you

I possibly forgot to answer this.

I moved on from my read because I thought Kesyer Söze was more suspicious than Bins. I think you are reading me backing down from a read or something when I just moved my vote.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:07 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 192, heuristically_alone wrote:VOTE: Zachstralkita
Your first post and post 122 have been the 2 worst posts of the entire game. And in general you got more talk than game.

This is a strongly town-aligned post.

In post 281, heuristically_alone wrote:Finally, my reads so far
Spoiler: Jack
First off, I found it so strange that so many people read Jack so early on as scum or town based on his vote in post against Robert. I think anyone voting him as an easy vote at the beginning makes for possible scum players, (Keyser, tool, floof for example), not that I'm saying that one of them HAVE to be scum. As for Jack, I don't have enough information yet from him to really say for me what he is, but for now I'm leaning on town.

Spoiler: Robert
Robert has been really inactive as well, and I don't have a read. If what bins said in is true about mafia being quiet this game, it could be a reason why

Spoiler: Bins
You've been relatively quiet too this game.
States that being super townie is your scum game. Now we know to expect that if Bins is mafia, she won't be super townie in this game. And maybe even if a super townie posts accidentally jumbles in, it gives more cause to her being scum.
I feel like mafia use excuses like this more often than town. So what you haven't played for a year. Isn't playing mafia like riding a bike? Saying you haven't played for awhile so refamiliarizing yourself is similar to mafia tactic of acting more like a newbie or taking advantage to being a newbie so scummy posts can get away by having players think, oh he's just a newbie doesn't know what he's doing.
On a whole, I'm pushing Bins onto my scum side of the spectrum for now

Spoiler: xyzzy
I'm thinking town at this point. More of a gut feeling. There have been quite a few posts done that seems to be generally seeking more information from players and challenging players on their spots and it just feels pro town to me

Spoiler: tyler
In post 46, Tyler the Creator wrote:
vote:xyzzy

guess why im voting this
Still confused about what you meant by this. Were you assuming that we though it obvious why you voted thus?
First assumption is that Tyler is town. Also a gut choice. He does seem to think Jack is town and has some doubt on Bins like me, so with common thoughts, I'll put him as town for now.

Spoiler: Toolenduso
As you might have guess from my Jack reading, I have a little suspicion towards tool. Also like Keyser, posts clarifying posts but lacks giving some original content to help town.

Spoiler: Zach
My vote stays on Zach for now.
"Also, I'm certain you guys aren't aware of this, but I have a mental power thing like I can see into people's hearts with my mind. Like a scouter for your soul. I have the intuition of a reincarnated something. Sure, It's natural to be skeptical, but expect me to make a definite solid statement on the true identity of the scumteam at some point and be super right. Maybe today. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe 19 days from now. Maybe in 5 minutes." I find this a scummy post. Obviously trying to have some fun with the game, but also poking fun around the the time limit and not giving definite times. This type of joking is something I've seen other mafia and myself do as scum.
Why are you so eager to get Dunn on the wagon? I think that Dunnstral's line of thinking could be considered a threat to the mafia and would want him destroyed
In post 151, Zachstralkita wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:

@Zach What's all this shade getting thrown my way without really saying anything of value

You're scum.

Refuses to give explanation of vote other than "He is scum". Voting people without evidence hurts town.
In post 159, Zachstralkita wrote:There's not much to say at this point, you lynch him, he flips scum, yay, you lynch him, he flips town, you lynch me.

More likely: You lynch me, I die, no one does anything about Dunnstral following this.
I vote the last option. If we are wrong and you are townie, than we can go after Dunn.

Spoiler: Floof
Also a suspect of mafia for voting Jack. There hasn't been any more substantial reading from Floof to get more of an opinion.

Spoiler: Jake
Asks people to not use lists because it helps the mafia out too much and doesn’t help the town. If this is an earnest request, then it makes Jake town, whether or not people agree with him on his opinion of read lists

I don't like spoilers, so at least I can read it after I quote it.

I disagree with the idea of making a pool of players just because they voted someone, trying to predict the actions of scum-aligned players. But all that really matters is whether or not he believes what he is saying.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:03 am

Meh scum could easily make a post like 192. It certainly isn't a "strongly town aligned post"
Show
Things I've learned.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 465, iraonavp wrote:
I don't like spoilers, so at least I can read it after I quote it.

I disagree with the idea of making a pool of players just because they voted someone, trying to predict the actions of scum-aligned players. But all that really matters is whether or not he believes what he is saying.

And? What was the purpose of this?
Floof
Floof
Townie
Floof
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Floof »

In post 450, Zachstralkita wrote:why is HA a better lynch than me?

Hey guys :) just want to say scum doesn't say this.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:46 am

I'm inclined to agree but I've also seen some really crazy things
Show
Things I've learned.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:14 am

Post by iraonavp »

I'm just trying to be more clear about my thoughts.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:16 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 178, Floof wrote:VOTE: Jack

I am still on page 4 but I think Jack is scum. :D

In post 187, Floof wrote:VOTE: H_A

Actually thinking about it this needs to post more.

In post 366, Floof wrote:UNVOTE: Jaack

Ok so I have no idea what is going on right now :)

On the bright side me and Jaack have very similar reads so I am going to unvote him.

In post 373, Floof wrote:
In post 372, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 369, Floof wrote:I'd be willing to vote H_A or Iran I am going to wait though before I vote again.

But why are you willing to vote H_A?

Also Jake what do you think about H_A?

He was dodging the game and his only post was a vote on my town read. I think he was just following bandwagons at the time which is scummy. I am pretty confident he will flip scum at this point to be honest.

VOTE: H_A

I think Floof being out of touch with votes is slightly suspicious.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:18 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 466, Jake from State Farm wrote:Meh scum could easily make a post like 192. It certainly isn't a "strongly town aligned post"

I don't think heuristically_alone would do that while scum-aligned as a relatively new player.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:25 am

In post 472, iraonavp wrote:
In post 466, Jake from State Farm wrote:Meh scum could easily make a post like 192. It certainly isn't a "strongly town aligned post"

I don't think heuristically_alone would do that while scum-aligned as a relatively new player.

He may be a new to this site player but he's not a new to Mafia player (I don't even think he's a new to this site player personally. I think he's an alt account)
Show
Things I've learned.
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:15 am

Post by heuristically_alone »

Ok guys, you really don't want to do this. I am the doc this game. Now I know I will die either way tonight if not by your hand, then the mafia's, but I'd rather have that happen and get out one scum today.
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:18 am

Post by heuristically_alone »

Also, I am not an alt.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”