Mini 1787: Peruvian Nightclub Mafia (Game End!)

heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by heuristically_alone »

In post 243, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 242, Zachstralkita wrote:You should have done that by default. We know you saw me as scum when you voted me, no one here believed you voted me because I'm your townread, am I? He didn't explain it like an astrophysicist, either.

I disagree. I'm under no obligation to explain something as soon as I vote.

That's the first time I've heard that. Any game I've ever been in, if someone votes and doesn't give an explanation, at least one person hounds down on them 'em demanding an explanation.
@Jake from State Farm what would be the advantage of not explaining a vote? I would think it's in the town's best interest to know.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 273, toolenduso wrote:I also think it's valid to assess wagons based on who's on them -- actually, it's probably more accurate than a lot of other scumhunting tactics people use. I let myself join wagons in the past year or so where I thought the people on those wagons looked scummy, and they often wound up being mislynches. I'd convinced myself that it was worth it because the wagon's target looked scummy, and I was wrong.

This is a good post
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:23 pm

In post 275, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 243, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 242, Zachstralkita wrote:You should have done that by default. We know you saw me as scum when you voted me, no one here believed you voted me because I'm your townread, am I? He didn't explain it like an astrophysicist, either.

I disagree. I'm under no obligation to explain something as soon as I vote.

That's the first time I've heard that. Any game I've ever been in, if someone votes and doesn't give an explanation, at least one person hounds down on them 'em demanding an explanation.
@Jake from State Farm what would be the advantage of not explaining a vote? I would think it's in the town's best interest to know.

Yea that actually happens and that's what should happen. People should question the people who vote without reason. What shouldn't happen though is people shouldn't scum read somebody for it (which happens and is pretty stupid cause it's not alignment indiciative)

I'm not sure if you would call it an advantage but it's just one of these things I do to stir the pot. It forces people to interact with me and by doing that I can kind of get a read on people. I can tell who's really curious like townies should be and who don't really care and just want to make a lot of noise. It's not full proof by any means but then again nothing in the game of Mafia ever is.
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 268, heuristically_alone wrote:Up to this point, he had only joined in post 55 voting Jack as mafia (a surprisingly large amount of people immediately read Jack as mafia or town based off of his simple post 13)

Then immediately in posts 56-58 and 79-81 just quotes what others are saying and maybe asks follow up questions without literally given up anything original on his own. The only other posts he has made are 204-206 and 222, all of which he does the exact same thing. Just quoting others and giving a quick comment, but absolutely saying nothing original or doing nothing to help the game. 205 unvotes Jack, but that's that.

OK, but here's the thing though. Take a look at Keyser's early-game posts in this game.

I'm not gonna give him a pass or anything just yet, and actually I want to go through his ISO here in a minute, but I am approaching this with the knowledge that: A) People were suspicious of Keyser early in that game too, and B) Eventually he became pretty obvtown.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 273, toolenduso wrote:OK I tried looking back on the game I played with ira where he was scum, but pretty much decided it wouldn't be all that useful. Turns out he'd only just joined the site like a week or two before that game started. Also the circumstances were pretty different early on in that game -- we had a townie fakeclaiming jailkeeper by page four. Whereas we're 11 pages into this game and still haven't really run anybody up.

Link please? Would like to take a look.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 279, Jaack wrote:
In post 273, toolenduso wrote:OK I tried looking back on the game I played with ira where he was scum, but pretty much decided it wouldn't be all that useful. Turns out he'd only just joined the site like a week or two before that game started. Also the circumstances were pretty different early on in that game -- we had a townie fakeclaiming jailkeeper by page four. Whereas we're 11 pages into this game and still haven't really run anybody up.

Link please? Would like to take a look.

Here.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:10 pm

Finally, my reads so far
Spoiler: Jack
First off, I found it so strange that so many people read Jack so early on as scum or town based on his vote in post against Robert. I think anyone voting him as an easy vote at the beginning makes for possible scum players, (Keyser, tool, floof for example), not that I'm saying that one of them HAVE to be scum. As for Jack, I don't have enough information yet from him to really say for me what he is, but for now I'm leaning on town.

Spoiler: Robert
Robert has been really inactive as well, and I don't have a read. If what bins said in is true about mafia being quiet this game, it could be a reason why

Spoiler: Bins
You've been relatively quiet too this game.
States that being super townie is your scum game. Now we know to expect that if Bins is mafia, she won't be super townie in this game. And maybe even if a super townie posts accidentally jumbles in, it gives more cause to her being scum.
I feel like mafia use excuses like this more often than town. So what you haven't played for a year. Isn't playing mafia like riding a bike? Saying you haven't played for awhile so refamiliarizing yourself is similar to mafia tactic of acting more like a newbie or taking advantage to being a newbie so scummy posts can get away by having players think, oh he's just a newbie doesn't know what he's doing.
On a whole, I'm pushing Bins onto my scum side of the spectrum for now

Spoiler: xyzzy
I'm thinking town at this point. More of a gut feeling. There have been quite a few posts done that seems to be generally seeking more information from players and challenging players on their spots and it just feels pro town to me

Spoiler: tyler
In post 46, Tyler the Creator wrote:
vote:xyzzy

guess why im voting this
Still confused about what you meant by this. Were you assuming that we though it obvious why you voted thus?
First assumption is that Tyler is town. Also a gut choice. He does seem to think Jack is town and has some doubt on Bins like me, so with common thoughts, I'll put him as town for now.

Spoiler: Toolenduso
As you might have guess from my Jack reading, I have a little suspicion towards tool. Also like Keyser, posts clarifying posts but lacks giving some original content to help town.

Spoiler: Zach
My vote stays on Zach for now.
"Also, I'm certain you guys aren't aware of this, but I have a mental power thing like I can see into people's hearts with my mind. Like a scouter for your soul. I have the intuition of a reincarnated something. Sure, It's natural to be skeptical, but expect me to make a definite solid statement on the true identity of the scumteam at some point and be super right. Maybe today. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe 19 days from now. Maybe in 5 minutes." I find this a scummy post. Obviously trying to have some fun with the game, but also poking fun around the the time limit and not giving definite times. This type of joking is something I've seen other mafia and myself do as scum.
Why are you so eager to get Dunn on the wagon? I think that Dunnstral's line of thinking could be considered a threat to the mafia and would want him destroyed
In post 151, Zachstralkita wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:

@Zach What's all this shade getting thrown my way without really saying anything of value

You're scum.

Refuses to give explanation of vote other than "He is scum". Voting people without evidence hurts town.
In post 159, Zachstralkita wrote:There's not much to say at this point, you lynch him, he flips scum, yay, you lynch him, he flips town, you lynch me.

More likely: You lynch me, I die, no one does anything about Dunnstral following this.
I vote the last option. If we are wrong and you are townie, than we can go after Dunn.

Spoiler: Floof
Also a suspect of mafia for voting Jack. There hasn't been any more substantial reading from Floof to get more of an opinion.

Spoiler: Jake
Asks people to not use lists because it helps the mafia out too much and doesn’t help the town. If this is an earnest request, then it makes Jake town, whether or not people agree with him on his opinion of read lists
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Keyser:

-Lots of asking people questions designed to challenge them a bit, see , , .
-Unvotes jaack in #205 and hasn't revoted since then. Arc on jaack is natural enough, but it does come amid some pressure for his jaack read, and some people expressing suspicion of Keyser. Want to bookmark that for later.
-Not a whole lot to work with so far. Could be attributed to the stagnancy of the game or to being afraid of looking bad. Second point lends evidence to that.

ira:

-Ostensibly, ira treated the game like it was RVS until #198, because when people gave him flak for his Keyser vote his defense was that he was trying to build a wagon to get out of RVS. Fair enough. But in that same post he votes Bins, right after Dunn begins pushing for a Bins wagon. It's the same MO as when he voted for Keyser, basically, but at this point he's putting reasoning behind it. So it kind of all comes together to look like ira was floating along trying to look active, then got criticized for it and came up with an excuse (I'm trying to get out of RVS) but also tried to escape the criticism by going to the next viable wagon he could find (Bins). It's worth noting that ira says he didn't know Dunn was voting Bins (#256).
-He switches back to Keyser in #257. He has reasoning, and I do follow it logically, but it should be noted that it happens amid pressure for his Bins vote, and in the process of switching to Keyser he distances himself from the Bins vote.
-#259 just doesn't make sense, because mafia is a game where you can't trust people and therefore can't take what they say at face value. The lack of information forces you to try to read into why people are saying the things they're saying. So basically this comes across like a weak defense.

xyzzy:

-I have trouble with posts like #89. When I go back and do rereads, I make a point of condensing them into a more useful format -- that is, breaking them down player-by-player or wagon-by-wagon, only highlighting the most significant things, etc. This is a lot of posts and it's just done chronologically, and therefore my first thought is that it's just xyzzy looking for busywork to appear town. The problem is that it kinda fits the narrative about xyzzy coming back to the site after a long hiatus -- in other words, they could just be rusty. I guess I just want to note that so I can start to look for patterns.
-As I noted before, the vote on zach in that post is kind of "safe."
-On second glance, I'm not sure why the question xyzzy asked me in #158 mattered...in other words, I don't know what xyzzy expected to get out of it in the way of scumhunting.

jaack:

-As I noted before, #13 makes sense in a very surface-level way. Robert's post violated a very common buzzword-y kind of logic about what town's motivation is. So it's the kind of post I would expect scum to hop on, and jaack did.
-He switches to ira in #66, and it does come after Keyser votes jaack for voting robert. That being said, I guess I would think scum would try harder to get something going on robert? Whereas jaack doesn't really try all that hard.
-I'm noticing a pattern of something that kind of approaches OMGUS territory without diving into it headfirst. His vote on ira came after ira's cheeky "criticism" of jaack. And then in #127 he starts being suspicious of me based on me voting jaack. The reasoning he attaches to it in #221 is a little reach-y, which he admits.

Ira looks worse than I thought and jaack looks better than I thought.

VOTE: iraonavp

Would like to do Bins, Zach and Tyler next.
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:41 pm

In post 278, toolenduso wrote:
In post 268, heuristically_alone wrote:Up to this point, he had only joined in post 55 voting Jack as mafia (a surprisingly large amount of people immediately read Jack as mafia or town based off of his simple post 13)

Then immediately in posts 56-58 and 79-81 just quotes what others are saying and maybe asks follow up questions without literally given up anything original on his own. The only other posts he has made are 204-206 and 222, all of which he does the exact same thing. Just quoting others and giving a quick comment, but absolutely saying nothing original or doing nothing to help the game. 205 unvotes Jack, but that's that.

OK, but here's the thing though. Take a look at Keyser's early-game posts in this game.

I'm not gonna give him a pass or anything just yet, and actually I want to go through his ISO here in a minute, but I am approaching this with the knowledge that: A) People were suspicious of Keyser early in that game too, and B) Eventually he became pretty obvtown.

I don't see how an RVS from another game has anything to do with reading how he plays as scum or town. And why did he become pretty obvtown? Just by posting a lot of commentary of what others were saying?
Floof
Floof
Townie
Floof
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Floof »

I am going to post things tomorrow :)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 281, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 159, Zachstralkita wrote:There's not much to say at this point, you lynch him, he flips scum, yay, you lynch him, he flips town, you lynch me.

More likely: You lynch me, I die, no one does anything about Dunnstral following this.
I vote the last option. If we are wrong and you are townie, than we can go after Dunn.

Huh? I don't even want to lynch Zach and if he's town that doesn't magically make me mafia

Just a dumb thing to say considering you said you thought I was town otherwise
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by xyzzy »

- whether that post was RVS or something serious is pretty much crucial to the entire conversation surrounding it; if it was, then interpreting it is an entirely different matter. you seem to think that it's irrelevant. I'm bothered by that.
- that's true, but you're suggesting that always voting the largest wagon during RVS is a good thing to do simply as policy. I'm questioning whether that can actually consistently provide useful data if people do it just because it's a good idea. I don't think it benefits anyone, and is probably even less beneficial if you explicitly announce it.
- this is almost completely devoid of content as an explanation, and I don't like it at all.
- concerning what I wrote about , I think this is a valid point; the fact that discussion was generated doesn't necessarily imply that Robert2424 wanted to generate it, and it's the sort of post where such a concern is valid.
- having a ton of town reads and not any really solid scum reads is a really good way to blend in and look helpful without really contributing much. granted, you kind of back off from this idea almost immediately, but it initially bothered me.
- I agree with this.
- I'm really curious why you have a town read on Zachstralkita. please elaborate.
- it's absolutely absurd that you of all people are questioning someone's vote on Zachstralkita.
- this is a bad post and you should feel bad. simply stating you have a read on someone and not offering any reasoning why is super scummy and unhelpful.
- "When I voted Zach nobody else was" this is just objectively false??? I voted for Zachstralkita well before you. as Dunnstral points out in , even if you had been the first to vote him, you certainly wouldn't have been the first to be suspicious of him.
- this is
exactly
what Dunnstral was doing; stop trying to act like it isn't.
- I don't agree with nearly any of the points this post makes, but I'm pleasantly surprised to see Zachstralkita actually contribute to the game this much.
- you're not under an
obligation
to do anything, but not explaining a vote isn't going to look good at this point regardless of the circumstances.
- Jake from State Farm is scum. I'm keeping my vote on Zachstralkita, because I think it does more good there, but if Jake ends up being lynched today, I'll be happy with that result. I'm not going to bother linking directly to 246 and 247 since they're directly after this one, but they're all terrible. your entire point seems to basically be "Dunnstral is asking me to explain my actions, and therefore Dunnstral is scum."
- "because I like being difficult" is obscenely unhelpful and anti-town; if you want to benefit the town, you should be contributing more information, not deliberately obfuscating it. and stop pretending like posts 169 and 201 contributed anything meaningful. they did not. and the entire notion that people should simply remain silent until someone asks them to contribute is total nonsense. this is a fascinatingly terrible post and your obsession with proving that Dunnstral is a terrible, terrible liar is only making yourself look worse.
- I agree with this; if you agree with the reasoning for a wagon, not joining it solely because of the other people (besides the person whose argument you agree with) on it doesn't really make sense.
- I'd like to know why you made this post. I have my own thoughts regarding it (and regarding Zachstralkita's response to it, which I wasn't a huge fan of), but I'm curious about your goals with it.
- I know this isn't meant to be a super strong point, but I doubt that this is relevant given that Floof had just replaced in; it's entirely possible that they're scum together and Bins hadn't yet looked at their day talk thread.
I don't like how seriously you reacted to this question. I know being useless and uninformative is kind of your schtick in this game, but to stop doing so for a post like this doesn't indicate good things.
- you 4 hours earlier: "Town should only concern themselves with stating who they think are scum" -- why would you even bother telling us when you like a post someone's made if that's your philosophy?
- this would be all well and good were it not for the fact that you've still not explained in precise detail why you voted for Zachstralkita.
- as I noted in 188, I didn't actually know that the "post" tag existed; while I prefer not to quote posts for more than a few posts (because it's really easy to screw up those tags), I would've formatted #89 in a more readable format if I had been familiar with a way to. also, which question in are you referring to?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

This might be more work but I think it would be easier to read if you included who made the post too (let's be honest not everyone is going to click on all that)
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by xyzzy »

that's a good point; I'll do that from now on in any posts of that format.
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:40 pm

you could still repost it adding in who you're talking about
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:43 pm

In post 285, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 281, heuristically_alone wrote:

Huh? I don't even want to lynch Zach and if he's town that doesn't magically make me mafia

Just a dumb thing to say considering you said you thought I was town otherwise

To clarify, I was attempting to make a little joke on what he had said. I know that if he's town you're not magically mafia. I would have to revaluate the whole game at that point. Anyhow, I still feel confident in my read on Zach
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 281, heuristically_alone wrote:This type of joking is something I've seen other mafia and myself do as scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 282, toolenduso wrote:
jaack:

-As I noted before, #13 makes sense in a very surface-level way. Robert's post violated a very common buzzword-y kind of logic about what town's motivation is. So it's the kind of post I would expect scum to hop on, and jaack did.
-He switches to ira in #66, and it does come after Keyser votes jaack for voting robert. That being said, I guess I would think scum would try harder to get something going on robert? Whereas jaack doesn't really try all that hard.
-I'm noticing a pattern of something that kind of approaches OMGUS territory without diving into it headfirst. His vote on ira came after ira's cheeky "criticism" of jaack. And then in #127 he starts being suspicious of me based on me voting jaack. The reasoning he attaches to it in #221 is a little reach-y, which he admits.

He didn't omgus me so not sure if that's just coincidence or there's something there
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:42 pm

In post 287, Dunnstral wrote:This might be more work but I think it would be easier to read if you included who made the post too (let's be honest not everyone is going to click on all that)

I certainly won't.
Show
Things I've learned.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Page 10
In post 225, toolenduso wrote:Not sure whether I've used this particular way of looking through things in an MS game before...I'd lean toward no. I think I actually approached it this way because I'm fresh off a game night where me and a couple other scummers played Resistance. I won't go into the details of how that game differs from forum mafia, but suffice to say that when scumhunting in that game you need to look at things a little differently.
Specifically, you have to watch for ways that people make choices that seem to align them with certain other players

Thanks for this. Your earlier observation sounded confirmation-bias heavy (IMO, short-sighted). But I can see how it's basically behaviour-analysis.

In post 226, Floof wrote:zach is one of my town reads so I will leave my vote here.

Can I have a supporting reason (highlight the town-indicative posts) - I'm reading Zachstralkita as null so far (I do not feel like he has
made a move
- he has been
character posting
):
Spoiler:
In post 151, Zachstralkita wrote:You're scum.

I read this playstyle as direct but defensive (if he doesn't post his thought-process/scum-case his stances/positions are less likely to be challenged in depth (non-productive play).
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:29 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 247, Jake from State Farm wrote:Town should only concern themselves with stating who they think are scum.

On Day 1 I sometimes use PoE to work backwards (express my town-reads first) - especially when there are less meaty things to build/form reads on.

In post 257, iraonavp wrote:
In post 205, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 96, iraonavp wrote:
In post 82, Dunnstral wrote:I have a sneaking suspicion that Keyser is mafia but don't have anything to back that up

Same.

VOTE: Keyser Söze

That vote
:giggle: The WIFOM that pours through my veins is telling me
too-bad-to-be-scum
(i.e scum would at least sheep something meaty).

That's such a terrible attempt to discredit me.

I shouldn't have moved my vote away, I also think my reasoning for voting Bins was poorly elaborated and possibly partially imaginary.

I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, but I expect you to vote me later.

1) Yes I did discredit that vote, it was poor (please show me how that is scum-indicative). Many people have discredited that shameless/empty sheep vote which you dropped soon after.
2) I am not convinced that you believe in any of your scum-reads:

This is an empty sheep vote, but I see no evidence of how you got there (where is the follow up pressure?):
In post 96, iraonavp wrote:Same.

I am not sensing your suspicion - i.e you've come to a gun fight holding a water pistol with no water inside.

This feels/looks scripted/forced, it's like it's copy and pasted from generic scum-reads 101:
In post 198, iraonavp wrote:I think you are focusing excessively on this non-alignment-indicative aspect of Dunnstral's play
because you are scum-aligned and your attempts to read players are fake.

VOTE: Bins

Show me something real and tangible.
At the moment it feels like you are forcing out quick votes/scum-reads :shifty:

In post 257, iraonavp wrote:I expect you to vote me later.

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:38 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 262, iraonavp wrote:In all of Keyser Söze's posts, he is not suspecting anyone and constantly vacillating based on small things.

Do you want a reads-list? :giggle:

I have not listed my reads yet, but have expressed my reads, obviously not complete reads as this comes with time. I do suspect players (and have questioned them), but even if I did not have any scum-reads is that scum-indicative for early D1? I reject your abhorrent logic - please, tell me which items are "small" or big? In fact,
highlight all the "big things" on Day 1 so far

In post 262, iraonavp wrote:Most of his posts are barely coherent and
he is asking questions without answers

:lol:
Show me, me asking questions without answers?
No one
has refused to interact with me, and have gained information from those interactions.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 265, heuristically_alone wrote:@Zach, are you mafia?

:lol:

@iraonavp - do you class this as "asking questions without answers"?

In post 268, heuristically_alone wrote:Because literally every post he has made has been completely useless. Up to this point, he had only joined in post 55 voting Jack as mafia (a surprisingly large amount of people immediately read Jack as mafia or town based off of his simple post 13)

Let me take this apart, piece-by-piece:
"every post he has made has been completely useless"
:giggle: - please quote my "useless" posts.
"he had only joined in post 55 voting Jack as mafia"
:roll: - that is the game, you find something suspicious, you vote. I believe my vote was the first vote, it was not me jumping on a bandwagon. if you want me to break down the development of my read of Jaaack I will.
"Then immediately in posts 56-58 and 79-81 just quotes what others are saying and maybe asks follow up questions without literally given up anything original on his own."
:giggle: - this highlights your lack of perception. In those posts I was challenging people's positions and stating my own read/perspective on players. There was no
'me-sheeping-everyone-ba-ba-ba' posting.

"doing nothing to help the game"
- this is another unsupported generic scum-read reason.
"205 unvotes Jack, but that's that."
- that is information. Do you agree/oppose the reasons why I voted/unvoted Jaaack?

This feels like a manufactured sheep-dump off iraonavp's unsupported logic.

VOTE: heuristically_alone
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:30 am

Ha's made some good points. That vote for him is probably not a good one.
Show
Things I've learned.
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Tyler the Creator »

In post 226, Floof wrote:
In post 192, heuristically_alone wrote:VOTE: Zachstralkita
Your first post and post 122 have been the 2 worst posts of the entire game. And in general you got more talk than game.

zach is one of my town reads so I will leave my vote here.
town vote for town all the time, im curious if that's all there is to your read here besides you wanting heuristic to post more

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”