Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Dragon Knight »

We've got 6 days. Who're we gonna lynch. I'm positive it's Ranger, so I suggest we go for that.
Hydra of Firebringer and DiamondSentinel

Sorry for the cancer!
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Hi
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by The Banterlords »

In post 475, Dragon Knight wrote:We've got 6 days. Who're we gonna lynch. I'm positive it's Ranger, so I suggest we go for that.

Why do all my town reads scum read each other?
~Dwlee
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Dragon I can agree with you. Ranger's counting skills are REALLY triggering my OCD sensors ensuring he is mafia
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I don't know anymore. I'm not used to Ranger giving that huge elaborations on reads unprompted.. I also have an issue with her comparing magna to another player, I want to see magna's response. Other than that, her readslists seem good enough to me, I don't agree with everything but I'm also not under the impression my reads are 100% correct at this point.
I want BBT to come in and read and share thoughts, most of all I want him to throw some questions my way. My reads on clumsy and Faq have changed to null in the last couple of pages and currently I don't know where I stand on anyone else. I'll do some rereads later.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

don't have time to get caught up with this right now. sorry guys! i'll be here tomorrow.
also don't have an opinion on Ranger yet. she's actively catching up, no need to lynch her until she's done with it.

preview: well actually now that you say that, she also said my play was similar to Magna's hence the scumread. i don't really understand it, was a bit vague, but still waiting for her to be caught up (and for me to be, properly) before i get into it.
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Scum team is banta and polar/ranger
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 479, Masquerade wrote:I don't know anymore. I'm not used to Ranger giving that huge elaborations on reads unprompted.. I also have an issue with her comparing magna to another player, I want to see magna's response. Other than that, her readslists seem good enough to me, I don't agree with everything but I'm also not under the impression my reads are 100% correct at this point.
I want BBT to come in and read and share thoughts, most of all I want him to throw some questions my way. My reads on clumsy and Faq have changed to null in the last couple of pages and currently I don't know where I stand on anyone else. I'll do some rereads later.

I I kind of thought the same thing. She is trying too hard to be town.
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:10 pm

In post 481, TheDominator37 wrote:Scum team is banta and polar/ranger

:neutral:
ok dom
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:11 pm

^
~Dwlee
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 479, Masquerade wrote:I don't know anymore. I'm not used to Ranger giving that huge elaborations on reads unprompted.. I also have an issue with her comparing magna to another player, I want to see magna's response. Other than that, her readslists seem good enough to me, I don't agree with everything but I'm also not under the impression my reads are 100% correct at this point.

What changed to move me to null?

AFAIK, you never elaborated at all on the vote you put on me, tried to bet BBT to put up a case for you and now I am null.

This is not really jiving well. :/
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:35 pm

In post 481, TheDominator37 wrote:Scum team is banta and polar/ranger

this is me trying to figure out why dom is saying me and polar or ranger. Why only 2?
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm

^
~Dwlee
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Dragon Knight »

Let's go with we lynch Ranger, and then on the off-chance she flips town, then we take her read lists and use them.

-Bringer of the Fire

Sorry for the cancer!
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:25 pm

oh ranger replaced jeanne. this presents some problems
~Dwlee
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 488, Dragon Knight wrote:Let's go with we lynch Ranger, and then on the off-chance she flips town, then we take her read lists and use them.

-Bringer of the Fire

Genius.

We were not lynching Jeanne and we're most definitely not lynching Ranger.

-Snow.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

I'm 100% with my other head here. Ranger seems like a competent player. This town lacks those. We're certainly not going to vote one on D1.

Ranger, talk to me about A Real Scrouge. I'm getting very bad feelings on her. For the same reasons as you appear to do, the fact that she looks distanced from the game. Also, after our claim she threw dirt at us for the claim. Somebody said that was suspicious, she never went deeper with that accusation and then had us as town in a later post. The progression just seems too convenient. All her stances are very convenient and middle of the road. I'd still prefer Dom(as a policy if you want, but more for the fact that I don't want to lynch competent players like Scrouge before useless ones)
Bearbert D
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 482, TheDominator37 wrote:

You can't try to be town. You either are or you don't. If you mean trying to look town, yeah, that's what town is supposed to do. And you aren't doing that
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 492, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 482, TheDominator37 wrote:

You can't try to be town. You either are or you don't. If you mean trying to look town, yeah, that's what town is supposed to do. And you aren't doing that

Bear
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:06 am

Post by Dragon Knight »

In post 491, Polar Vortex wrote:I'm 100% with my other head here. Ranger seems like a competent player. This town lacks those. We're certainly not going to vote one on D1.

Ranger, talk to me about A Real Scrouge. I'm getting very bad feelings on her. For the same reasons as you appear to do, the fact that she looks distanced from the game. Also, after our claim she threw dirt at us for the claim. Somebody said that was suspicious, she never went deeper with that accusation and then had us as town in a later post. The progression just seems too convenient. All her stances are very convenient and middle of the road. I'd still prefer Dom(as a policy if you want, but more for the fact that I don't want to lynch competent players like Scrouge before useless ones)
Bearbert D

This is AWFUL logic. It doesn't matter how good a player is, if they are scum, NEVER keep them around. Ranger is scum. End of story.

Sorry for the cancer!
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:21 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 494, Dragon Knight wrote:
In post 491, Polar Vortex wrote:I'm 100% with my other head here. Ranger seems like a competent player. This town lacks those. We're certainly not going to vote one on D1.

Bearbert D

This is AWFUL logic. It doesn't matter how good a player is, if they are scum, NEVER keep them around. Ranger is scum. End of story.

Obviously if you proved she's scum, I'd vote for her. But you haven't even gave us a reason for that read. So no, I'm not going to trust you on this one. Especially not with how horrible your play has been
Bearbert
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Dragon Knight »

First of all, Ranger typically gives long walls of information. I know usually that's a null, but it's a definite town-tell for her. In this game, the closest was her catch-up post, which really just listed pretty poor thoughts about all of us.

Secondly, the way that others have defended her also points to scum.

In post 391, Masquerade wrote:We're not lynching jeanne.
Especially
now that the slot is getting replaced.

VOTE: Dragon Knight
You've done nothing to prove you're town and scum could just as easily have a cop this game as town so that claim isn't doing anything for me either.

This is the worst chainsaw defense ever. Summarized, it's "scum COULD have this in some alternate scenario that we have no evidence and no reason to suggest it."

In post 368, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 367, The Banterlords wrote:

Ok Polar so you don't want a Jeanne lynch so what do YOU suggest we do today? I want your thought on who we should lynch.

~KTthecreeper

I'm still figuring. This game has stalled, it's always the same people posting. Right now I'm mostly waiting for the rest of the players to show up and post anything so I can get a read on them. Like,

Vote: Dominator.

Oh no! Our powerful scum role is getting lynched. VANITY WAGON. MAYBE ITLL CATCH ON. Get out of here scum. Your ISO is terrible and just defending Jeanne/Ranger in crappier and crappier ways.

Sorry for the cancer!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Masquerade »

DK, THERE IS ALSO NO EVIDENCE FOR YOU BEING TOWN COP AT THIS POINT EITHER!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Masquerade »

Sorry about the caps, I'm getting more and more frustrated with DK.
Will start on some rereads now.
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 373, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, I'm caught up.

Jeanne watches DK and that way we get at least one cop result. No point lynching either of them Today.

This should be today's lynch though;

VOTE: FA

I like this plan, and I'm fine with the FAQ lynch. His ISO shows him voting BBT for the last week, while attempting to cast suspicion on almost everyone he interacts with, instead of actually pushing for BBT's lynch.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”