ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:10 am

Post by ooba »

Vote : Oman
for being the last on the Alive list ...
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by ooba »

FOS : Sammich
for voting LML for being serious in the first page .. I thought LML had a good point about jordan's phrasing ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:19 am

Post by ooba »

Unvote
Vote : Sammich

Sammich=Suspicious
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:27 am

Post by ooba »

And you're scum ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:10 am

Post by ooba »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Oman wrote:Hey, AlyG...I'm wagoning. For a wagon's sake.

I'll jump off if it comes to -1, -2 definatly.
how does that tactic work for you?
And doesn't it run the risk of backfiring? (i.e) What if there's a quick lynch even before you could unvote?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:10 am

Post by ooba »

White wrote:I'm saying (I can't believe i'm having to explain this) that short posts aren't a scumtell or towntell. Short posts aren't a tell at all. Saying someone is likely town because their posts are short is flawed logic.
Then why say it at all ? Or are you saying short posts aren't a town thing to do and to contribute more?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:06 pm

Post by ooba »

Aimee wrote:Also,
mod
can we get some prods? I don't think some people have checked in.
ManaSpryte
has not checked in...
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:48 am

Post by ooba »

First of all , Oman could be considered suspicious for his bandwagoning but thats hardly any reason to put him at 6 so soon . So i have a feeling theres one or two highly opportunistic scum on the oman bandwagon ..

Lets Analyze the reasons they give for being on it ...
Sammich wrote:Bandwagons=/=Shamelessness
Bandwagons=Reason
No Comment..
skitzer wrote:Anyway, Oman's first post doesn't really help him any. All that concrete info in the first legit-game post is not exactly innocent-townie-ish behavior.
He isn't even stating that anything about the bandwagon - He's voting for him because of Oman's first post being big??
AlyG wrote:That was shameless bandwagoning (Though you have stated you always bandwagon) and of course you piled on a vote to (Shock,Horror) the guy with the most votes of course! At least try to provide a plausible reason when you vote someone.
Forgive me if im wrong but doesn't bandwagoning mean voting for the person with the highest number of votes?

Shteven wrote:I'm going to throw my lot in with Skitzer and Vote: Omen With the additional reason that jumping on the bandwagon was too soon, and especially since he tried to downplay it. If you're going to join a wagon, own up to it.
No Comment..

ManaSpryte wrote:I hated ALL of Oman's posts. I can't see how any of his posts help. quick wagons dont help this early.
But you go and vote for a quick wagon on your second post in the game ...
JordanA24 wrote:I can't believe I missed such a scummy post. Oman, what is the point of an early bandwagon if you're just going to hop off at -2/-1? I'm not a fan of early wagons for little reason myself, I think they stunt the flow of the game (hence me being so suspicious of LML) and I prefer to wait for someone to post something properly scummy before we pile in on them. But if you're going to go down the early wagon route, why on Earth unvote as soon as it gets to -2/-1, isn't the whole point of an early wagon to pressure. If you try to dissapate a wagon as soon as the player starts feeling pressures, you're just stunting the flow of the game for no reason.
This depends on playstyles i guess . I for one would not keep anyone at -1/-2 unless i know they are most possibly scum ..

Skitzer has basically just joined the bandwagon giving (What in my opinion) is a very lame reason for voting .. So
Vote:skitzer
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:58 am

Post by ooba »

SSF wrote:Ooba: Could you, or at least explain why you didn't, fill in the blanks of your last post?
I did not comment on Sammich's post because there wasn't any content in it to make out anything except the fact that he was voting Oman for his Bandwagoning.In short a null tell.Couln't think of anything to say for Shteven's post.

TylerJ wrote:I agree Jordan, i'm not seeing the reason behind ooba.

What do you mean by this post exactly? I can't find jordan ever saying anything about me ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:56 am

Post by ooba »

LaptopGun wrote:FYI this whole thing stems from Post 49. SSF defends Jordan and says he doesn’t considers Oman ok. That struck me as covering his bases or possibly a team member or 2.
SSF Post 49 wrote:Back on topic. I do not agree with LML's points against Jordan. I can see them, I just don't agree with them. Analysis of tone has, to me, been a fancy way to say "gut", to be honest. I'd use it to support an argument, but not as an argument's base...

Oman's bandwagon didn't strike me as scummy...
He attacks the argument more than defending Jordan .. He does says oman's action weren't scummy .. But on the whole a pretty weak argument against him and something to base your vote for ..

But right from your first few posts to your last ..
LaptopGun wrote:Oh yeah full disclosure I was in a game previously with somestrangeflea. Ah maybe I shouldnt be voting for him. Damn calculator.
In all your posts , 3 have been content less , 2 addressed to oman , 1 has been general advice and the rest all have SSF in them? Not inherently scummy but did seem strange on reading your posts ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:13 pm

Post by ooba »

skitzer wrote:Sammich, if I had to pick someone. And TylerJ, but just to a little.
Anything to say in response to my vote on you in Pst 168? Reproduced below ..
ooba wrote:
skitzer wrote:Anyway, Oman's first post doesn't really help him any. All that concrete info in the first legit-game post is not exactly innocent-townie-ish behavior.
He isn't even stating that anything about the bandwagon - He's voting for him because of Oman's first post being big??
Skitzer has basically just joined the bandwagon giving (What in my opinion) is a very lame reason for voting .. So Vote:skitzer
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by ooba »

LaptopGun wrote:I'd like to know why Ooba did the quoting without the analysis. Was his point suposed to have been so self-evident he didnt' feel obligated to point them out?
I've explained this in Post 197...
ooba wrote:
SSF wrote: Ooba: Could you, or at least explain why you didn't, fill in the blanks of your last post?
I did not comment on Sammich's post because there wasn't any content in it to make out anything except the fact that he was voting Oman for his Bandwagoning.In short a null tell.Couln't think of anything to say for Shteven's post.
LaptopGun wrote:Or does he want to lay the ground work (collect and show the evidence) of a case but does not want to be responsible for the subsequent lynch of a townie. This is counter-town.
If you read my actual post , you'd see that i voted for skitzer ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:59 pm

Post by ooba »

Shteven Post 230 wrote:Are you happy with the results of Jordan's wagon or do we need to take it all the way to lynch?
Shteven Post 286 wrote:Should we delay a lynch if sammich gets to -1 or -2, or is this enough day 1 posting?
Sammich's analysis is a null tell for me (and i know this is WIFOM, but saying someone is something i could imagine a mafia doing)

Shteven on the other hand seems anxious about the lynch and that does seems suspicious ..

Vote : Shteven
and an
FOS:Aimee
if he turns out to be scum .. (Because Post 230 was directed at Aimee and it just seems somewhat scummy to me)
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by ooba »

EBWOP : *(and i know this is WIFOM, but saying someone is a doc is something i couldn't imagine a mafia doing)
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:30 pm

Post by ooba »

Sammich wrote:For one, where the hell is the mod?
I don't know whats worse - People not posting at all or people who post nothing at all .. you not answering any of the questions posed to you just hurts the game ..

And we need
Prods : ManaSpryte,AlyG,skitzer,LML ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by ooba »

Shteven wrote:First time I've ever seen bump posted to a game of mafia here.
Really? This is the fifth one i'm seeing in 3 games ..
Well the game is stagnating a bit and Sammich isn't helping the discussion or being productive - I'm ok with lynching him to move the game along ..

Vote : Sammich
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:26 am

Post by ooba »

I think we need a lynch to move the game along .. (Jordan says lynching for the sake of moving the game along is suspicious .. But this game just strikes me as one where everybody is waiting for something to happen and lynch should probably make it interesting again) .. And as Oman pointed out - we are hardly in LyLo now ..

I'm fine with lynching either Shteven or Sammich..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:23 pm

Post by ooba »

TylerJ wrote:Oman, What did I not read?
Oman wrote:Okay fine, but I refuse to have them used in argument against anyone, ongoing games are ongoing, and they should stay out of other ongoing games.

Oman wrote:Yeah, I don't KNOW it was malicious, but many people stated that it wasn't right, and AlyG has been around long enough to know that rule. I can only assume that AlyG knew two facts:
1) That game was ongoing
2) He is not allowed to reference ongoing games
Thus malicious intent is implied.

Perhaps I am overreacting, but rules/integrity is something I take heavily: There are cases in which my integrity as a player is questioned (ironically in an ongoing game so I can't reference it) where I flare up. My post in Urban Dead got removed when someone posted their role PM and I yelled at them. My point is that rules are not there to be broken, and anyone who does SHOULD be modkilled, but often is not.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by ooba »

Do we have a backup mod for this who could take over?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:31 am

Post by ooba »

TylerJ wrote:Actually I posted to pick up the game. IF Jdodge was at all trying to send a subliminal message my way, I would have picked it up quite a while ago.
JDodge??
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:20 pm

Post by ooba »

I can't understand the wall of text without a re-read .. Doing that now ..

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”