Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 1684, Frozen Angel wrote:I beleive both of your normal visits. the last one was the kill. this basically proves you two have a role who used on the one scum killed -

so you are a role blocker. as scum you maybe wished to roleblock kill him , your dream man role block is weird in my eyes ... I was expecting the town you to target shos or flubb

why should a scum flub visit and kill similutary his target?

I'm gonna stay from my last read : a scum in shos - flubb one in you- ARS which make me think the scums are you - shos. plus the way we had that klingon lynch - you two knew I will go with a klingon lynch even over RC reads on you two so I'm really thinking about you two as scum right now

I don't understand your logic hun
but re: klingon - seriously, read his ability and the flipped scum ability. make the connection. understand my 180.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 1686, Frozen Angel wrote:Plus both ARS and Shos are fruit vendor claimers. plus shos as someone who has a good sense of hearing can listen to klingon results.

basically ARS flavor cop claim means nothing as that role is pretty much like a VT in this setup considering flavor is not alignment indicative.

wut?
ARS didn't claim FV. ARS claims to be a flavor cop, not a fruit vendor. I play with people, being a puppy, and I heard klingon's result.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

where am i contradicting confirmed information, shos? i'm not sure what you're referring to here. btw, i'm a girl.
you're assuming Rask is town here. why?
and finally, huh? what do you mean i got unlucky? Rask and i both targeted Dream Man two night ago, and only one action was shown. i know mine happened, and i've already proven it by being correct about Dream Man being made of metal. you could even say i'm lying and that i'm actually a rolecop, but i STILL definitely targeted Dream man then. and then this night, i didn't target Dream Man at all, while Rask did. Rask is the one involved in both discrepancies, not me. and it doesn't
confirm
anything about Rask, either. you're making a lot of assumptions, or i'm really misunderstanding what you're saying here.
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1701, shos wrote:
In post 1686, Frozen Angel wrote:Plus both ARS and Shos are fruit vendor claimers. plus shos as someone who has a good sense of hearing can listen to klingon results.

basically ARS flavor cop claim means nothing as that role is pretty much like a VT in this setup considering flavor is not alignment indicative.

wut?
ARS didn't claim FV. ARS claims to be a flavor cop, not a fruit vendor. I play with people, being a puppy, and I heard klingon's result.

she knows i didn't claim fruit vendor. she just thinks my role is the same as that. it's not, as i've already explained.

with the fruit vendor, my role, and Dream Man's role, there seems to be a lot going on with who targets who with night actions. so, what i said before was wrong, redirection isn't as unlikely as i was thinking before. both me and shos have somewhat 'useless' roles, so it kinda lends itself to there being weird redirections happening at night. ya?
All hail the king, baby.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by shos »

oh, I thought you're a guy. Sorriez hun!
You were involved in both targetting/not-targettings which were different than the numbers we now know are confirmed true about targetting dream man.
But as I said before, today's result isn't helpful. If sucm can target two different targets, then it could be literally anyone in addition to rask and flub who targetted there, including them.

but the first one implies at least one scum in {ARS, rask}.
The klingon block implies rask was lying, actually. rask, who did you roleblock N1?

I might be going for {raskol, flub} now.
Flub, when you claimed, and all the way until now, why haven't you claimed your SCP and flavor?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by shos »

/out to sleep guys.

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I can confirm I am made of metal. Shos visited me. I still want to know why rask thinks that shos was 1-shot with other powers
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1704, shos wrote:claimed your SCP and flavor?

The only person who was interested was klingon and well...yeah.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Last edited by Davsto on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

scp 2383, as in the filament light bulb that limits the document about it to being exactly 500 words? weird scp for a rolecop. or are you actually 2383-j? but that's one's apparently a beaker, which is definitely not made of metal, so you must be the one that isn't a joke.

am i right in all of that? i guess a lightbulb is made of metal... but you'd think there'd be glass too.
Last edited by Davsto on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All hail the king, baby.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1699, shos wrote:a) this is assuming Frozen is town, yes? if so, I should really just vote ARS; that's the *second* time he's contradicting the only information we know is actually confirmed.
b) a bus driver cannot be it, because it would either redirect ALL of the actions, or redirect one & count as an action, so it doesn't fit. The duplicate result is probably just how his role works. paper, metal, whatever, it's like a material-cop. And it definitely may be a scum role.

if shos/flub were it, how do you explain the previous night of puppy death? NOW we have 2 claimed actions, 1 missing. THEN we had 2 claimed actions, with only ONE confirmed. The first has none of us two, and in both ARS just got unlucky somehow, you think? nah.

1 ) doubt casting on me when I got the only scum flip in the game as a pgo in lylo is not funny.

2 ) A busdriver doesn't fit at all. ARS claim for visiting by a material cop/semi flavor cop is confirmed which makes Raskol claim to visit dream man a lie

basically with no other claim for visit its obviously Rask/Flub / the killer visits and with the answer dav said none of them are clear about killing him.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1700, shos wrote:I don't understand your logic hun
but re: klingon - seriously, read his ability and the flipped scum ability. make the connection. understand my 180.

what did you misunderstanding?

My strongest scum read was klingon last day but RC had you and Rask as scum reads. your end of the day remembering kelbris flip and repeating me is so damn scummy in my eyes.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1701, shos wrote:

wut?

Whats your SCP ?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1708, Flubbernugget wrote:scp 2383

Interesting.

Only one copy of this document is to be kept. No physical or digital backups of the document are to be stored. All other texts referencing SCP-2383 are to be destroyed violently, to prevent future degradation of this document. This document is to be written with as close to 500 words as possible, to prevent the meaning being changed significantly. Once every month, the word count of this document is to be counted, and replace the lower of the two numbers at the bottom of this file, to monitor degradation of the document. SCP-2383 is to be kept in a standard containment cell.

Seems like a mysterious SCP to me.

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 1697, shos wrote:
In post 1668, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1667, shos wrote:Since I havent, it means 3 out of the 4 targetted dream, this actually doesnt help much

I'm sure dav already claimed mafia can target scum with both their abilities and night kill so it actually is not that much telling. But its a nice info though.

In post 1669, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1272, Davsto wrote:
In post 1262, Elsa and Anna wrote:@Davsto can scum make a night kill and perform another action if they have one in the same night?
They can, providing their Role PM doesn't say otherwise.

these are two different things.

Davsto, can scum target two DIFFERENT targets with ability & kill at the same night?

They can, providing their Role PM doesn't say otherwise.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by shos »

There is an entire 5 minutes between 1707/1708. Why?
Also this really does not fit with rolecop.

Frkzen, iso me for my scp im in phone

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1710, Frozen Angel wrote:2 ) A busdriver doesn't fit at all. ARS claim for visiting by a material cop/semi flavor cop is confirmed which makes Raskol claim to visit dream man a lie

basically with no other claim for visit its obviously Rask/Flub / the killer visits and with the answer dav said none of them are clear about killing him.

Scum had to have messed with me that night. With kelbris JOAT flip I can easily see one of the last two having something like 1-shot roleblock, especially with flub's role being unconfirmed.
ARS I also don't think was lying there either because to get his correct result he would have had to visit, and also nobody visited dream night 1 so scum couldn't have known his role ahead of time or though other means.
At this point with klingon's flip though I guess if ARS is scum he could've been investigation-immune as another explanation but shos/flub still makes more sense because of flub's refusal to either hammer shos or defend him (usually people do one or the other but he just disappeared). ARS's active role is pretty much verified too, as in he's not JOAT, and I doubt scum would have something that weak so the solution to that is he's town (likely) or he has some passive power. But, if he's investigation immune then shos was the person who visited dream last night meaning and lied, so it would be ARS/shos which from their hard 1v1 day 2 I still don't see.

The only thing that's still weird is how klingon would have had any value with shos scum. I'm trying to think of scenarios in which she could get any use out of it if that's the case but I can't. I guess there's the really small potential to catch him in a lie if you investigate his partner, he says inno and you lynch anyways (getting the partner and shos at the same time) but odds are you aren't going to lynch the 'inno' anyways so that's incredibly unlikely.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Actually. Shos claimed to have visited this game

Night 1 - EE (flubber's slot)
Night 2 - Mafia kill target
Night 3 - Flubbernugget again (but flubber should know his slot already got visited)

If shos is scum with flubber we actually have 0 proof of his role.
But I don't think he's lying about it; he would've been screwed claiming that if we agreed to force him to target a town. So he's at least 1-shot.

Looking back I forgot about the ee/shos interaction and how it was really genuine. There's pretty much 0 chance of them being scum together who literally came up with a role and revealed it like that, it would be far too creative and out-of-the-box. Key result of all of this is I don't think it's shos/flubber anymore.
Which for me leaves shos/ars and flub/ars in which I'd lynch ARS as the common factor. The other positive is ARS flipping investigation immune would also more-or-less clear me.
Okay I know you guys can't POE this as I can from my pov (especially FA), but you can at least agree that flub/shos is ruled out from the ee/shos interaction day 2 right?
deranged and incoherent
?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:41 am

Post by shos »

The only thing that's still weird is how klingon would have had any value with shos scum. I'm trying to think of scenarios in which she could get any use out of it if that's the case but I can't. I guess there's the really small potential to catch him in a lie if you investigate his partner, he says inno and you lynch anyways (getting the partner and shos at the same time) but odds are you aren't going to lynch the 'inno' anyways so that's incredibly unlikely.

Klingon did not know that I was the one getting her results. If I was scum, I just wouldnt say anything.

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I actually thought the same thing back in early day 2 but forgot.
But yeah, probably.
deranged and incoherent
?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:46 am

Post by shos »

Lol, of I remembered flub was EE id have targetted someone else xD

It does not look like we have any type of redirector here, and I dont see how anything can legit make the N2 puppy result that way.
So for me, it is ARS vs Raskol.

I lean ARS but still need to check.

ARS,(lol almost said ARSE) this mustve been repeated a billion yimes but can you please repost your results and reasons for those targets?

I rmember paper-metal-metal. For me paper very much fits, what SCPs are the others?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:53 am

Post by shos »

In post 682, Davsto wrote:
The sun shines up over the cube, and Clef goes to inspect what had happened overnight.

kelbris has been mauled by bears! He was...

SCP-1990, Mediocre Wish Granter, aligned with the
Chaos Insurgency!

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome to SCP Foundation Mafia!

You are...
SCP-1990
Mediocre Wish Granter

by
Amiolas
[/align]

"The subject holding SCP-1990 must think of something they desire in the form of a wish, and then fall asleep for approximately 8 hours. Upon awakening, a mediocre version of the wished item or concept will occur."

Object Class:
Safe

Special Containment Procedures:
You are aligned with the Chaos Insurgency. You win once those aligned with the Chaos Insurgency take up half or more of all remaining players, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Description:
You may talk with your scumteam in URL your factional topic URL and decide on the factional kill target. On top of this, you have three decidedly mediocre actions you may use. You may use one of these actions each night, and each action may only be used once. They are as follows:
  • You may target a player of your choice, and they will be prevented from using any action. However, the blocking will not occur until the following night.
    You may target a player to watch, and a PM will be sent listing who targeted that player with an action that night. However, the PM result will not go to you - it will go to another player of your choosing who is not aligned with the Chaos Insurgency. This player will not be informed of whom the watched player was.
    You may target a player to inspect. You will be informed of their SCP number, but not their alignment or any of their roles or abilities.

And the final body, large and fleshy, lay there utterly destroyed.

SnarkySnowman has been killed! He was...

Wait
[/area]

Imbgjes

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Dream man was metal as he was a "puppy machine" (SCP 1459). Flubb's is a little more strange because he claims light-bulb (SCP 2383) which has metal in it but you'd expect a result like glass instead.
deranged and incoherent
?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:00 am

Post by shos »

That was supposed to say this was lrlbably the scum joat, or, they are all relatively weak joats

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:02 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

why is it so unbelievable for them to have forged that reaction? Shos isn't a new player.

you just said you don't see me and shos as partners, then you discard that and put me/shos as one of the possibilities to defend your poe lynch suggestion. and you even seem to be townreading me, plus you've outlined how my active is confirmed and that you don't think its likely that I have a strong passive. it all seems fake, like you're looking for a way to softly push for my lynch.

but ya, the Flub results a bit weird, im surprised he didn't question it.
All hail the king, baby.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”