zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1191, Hellhound wrote:that's pretty awful

i'm not going to quibble with it though since the eap wagon that NEEDED to happen day 1 is finally happening.

why didn't you fight harder against townies being lynched on D1 and D2 then, when you knew EAP should have been lynched D1?
permanently retired

see here for more info
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by hiplop »

i just called you town u dork, are u saying I'm misreading u
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 1196, Specter Deflectors wrote:Hip if you wanna know, Errant approached me and asked to hydra. I was flattered, obviously, because Errant just dolled out the praise. I'm still basking in it. Incredible.

just PM'd you?

mysterious
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by hiplop »

fwiw, I think you're both two of the best folks around (I never said this, sh)
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by zakk »

i have a sneaking suspicion this is going to be either a town blowout, or we're all getting suckered so hard we're gonna wish we were never born.

lol
permanently retired

see here for more info
Specter Deflectors
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Specter Deflectors »

^^^^
Suckered by who?
- Max
Hydra of errantparbaobal and MaxwellPuckett. 97% ghost-proof, patent pending.

"fwiw, I think you're both two of the best folks around (I never said this, sh)" - hiplop
Hellhound
Hellhound
Goon
Hellhound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Hellhound »

In post 1200, zakk wrote:
In post 1191, Hellhound wrote:that's pretty awful

i'm not going to quibble with it though since the eap wagon that NEEDED to happen day 1 is finally happening.

why didn't you fight harder against townies being lynched on D1 and D2 then, when you knew EAP should have been lynched D1?

partly b/c i'm in a hydra. partly b/c the shiro read was mine. partly b/c that's a dumb question.

Spoiler: me. fighting.
In post 521, Hellhound wrote:
In post 301, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Image
Don't pull that 'erryone is kicking me man feels bad' appeal.
You did open the game with a spooky gif.
Besides, this sounds like scum-caught-for-the-wrong-reasons.
What don't you agree with with regards to how Max, Flubber, and Cakes are pushing you?
Why does it seem like 'getting kicked in the face'? Even I thought your all-caps outburst post was a bit much, mayne.

-V

he jumped in w/ this post after the fact, but all the questions right there he could've easily answered by reading the preceding conversation:

In post 172, Hellhound wrote:VOTE: shiro

In post 106, Shiro wrote:Hi all, seems like I am a bit late to this evolutionary party.

I am seeing some notes for extinction about Mr.Cakez, can someone brief me?

asking for reasons on an early wagon is already sending up red flags for me, mostly b/c i think in the early game, scum are a lot more likely to feel around and ask for town positions and opinions to be fed to them (as opposed to letting them naturally form on their own)

In post 113, Shiro wrote:@Lane TBH I agree with Per that post from flubber was awful. I am calling both of them scum, Cakez went for the jokish bus vote and fell flat. Thoughts ?

this pinged me something fierce. here i'm feeling like shiro is a lot more concerned w/ ingratiating himself to lane and formulating/peddling this narrative that looks good (but is flimsy and doesn't really stand up to much thought) than actually getting the foundation to intuitive and solid reads going

In post 176, Hellhound wrote:sircakez wagon is probably a red herring

In post 180, Hellhound wrote:
In post 175, Specter Deflectors wrote:Shiro's post fits a scum painting but i also think this fits a town-that-hasn't-read-the-thread painting. you're saying that it's more likely to fit a scum narrative but i'm not sure how valid of a point that is.

if you don't know why are you saying anything

ok, let's get this out of the way
"[insert any action or "tell" here] can be done BY BOTH TOWN AND SCUM"

i'm not really sure what your point here is besides taking a crap on me

In post 175, Specter Deflectors wrote:this one i do agree with but do you think that the sircakes scumread is bad coming from people other than shiro or do you think that the specific way that shiro theorized sircakes interactions was bad? does the quality of the "narrative" affect the read in any way?

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, i don't have a particular problem w/ the way anyone else is pushing sircakez i just dont think it's very compelling or very good or any of them do a good job in explaining the case in a cogent way

this also really isn't something you can dissect down to the nth degree. you kind of either see it or you don't. yeah, the whole "look at teh busssss" angle is pretty strained.

In post 189, Hellhound wrote:because you still haven't said why [whatever it is you said] -------> scum

you just kind of said it

In post 195, Hellhound wrote:
In post 191, Apricity wrote:I'm reading the Cakez thingy now. I want to vote him; those 2 posts were pretty bad, but the last time he did super scummy things and I deathtunneled him he was actually town. So idk if this is the same sort of thing.

is it really "super scummy"?

it's not surprising that ppl are pretty fluid w/ their votes/attitudes/beliefs in the early game so...

i don't really even get it

In post 200, Hellhound wrote:why should i care about any of this and how is it alignment indicative?

In post 203, Hellhound wrote:
In post 198, Flubbernugget wrote:If he wasn't convinced in what persuvial was saying about me, why did he vote me?

>because he wanted to pressure you
>because he just wanted to shamelessly bandwagon
>because his finger slipped

pick one

you want to know why i called it a red herring?

b/c i think most ppl on the wagon are so caught up in OMG LOOKZ ITS A CONTRADICTION I LEARNED THIS IN ACE ATTORNEY and no one's actually trying to connect the dots from "sircakez said this thing" to "sircakez is thinking like scum and therefore probably is scum"

In post 204, Hellhound wrote:
In post 202, Flubbernugget wrote:Also I'm not explaining why dissonance is scummy

yeah, you couldn't even if you tried b/c you're using "dissonance" as a buzzword in this context

In post 207, Hellhound wrote:/sigh

ok well i think this is a good place for me to leave this conversation.

In post 209, Hellhound wrote:i got baited into this conversation and now max is wanting to turn it around on me like i'm whiteknighting or whatever

seriously, fuck this noise

In post 211, Hellhound wrote:
In post 208, Specter Deflectors wrote:104 is what actually bothered me. Opinion on that post in particular?

i'm... not getting anything alignment indicative from that post

/shrug

In post 213, Hellhound wrote:
In post 205, Specter Deflectors wrote:I think their treatment of the Cakez wagon is just reminding me of myself as scum.

you got some short term memory loss

In post 219, Hellhound wrote:b/c that's like... the most immediate and intuitive thing associated w/ "scummy defense"

In post 224, Hellhound wrote:
In post 222, Specter Deflectors wrote:PEdit: Bruh I didn't say 'scummy defense' I said 'treatment of the Cakez wagon'

oh my god

if we're really doing this, just fucking kill me now

In post 228, Hellhound wrote:only if that iced tea comes w/ hefty dose of beta blockers

these are all out of context b/c i just went to our iso and hit the "q+" button for posts that DIRECTLY speak to my opinion on the gamestate but you can click on the links to any of those, read the full conversation and pretty easily follow what happened and figure out 1) what my thought processes reads-wise were and 2) why i was getting frustrated (by the way max, i got frustrated with you mostly b/c it felt like you were nitpicking. probably wasn't all rational but meh, it was a pretty rough week for me.)

varsoon COMPLETELY failed to do any of that though and opted to jump in on the tail-end of the conversation when he thought he could make me look bad. so far, he's given no sign of wanting to develop genuine reads but he has been working pretty hard to spin a coherent narrative and sell the shit out of it.

In post 522, Hellhound wrote:
In post 337, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 314, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Given the first chance of swinging a counterwagon--when SirCakes was shown to have some vote support, Hellhound went for it.

This is 100% factually wrong

not to mention he straight up lied, got called out on it, and never bothered to retract it and just ignored it

In post 650, Hellhound wrote:
In post 648, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:@SpecterDeflectors: I don't think effort is indicative of alignment, but I generally do find it easier to get better reads on people who have posted content and engaged with other players/had to deal with some pressure on their slot.

-V

varsoon keeps scumming it up

In post 659, Hellhound wrote:
In post 657, SirCakez wrote:Yo EAP is pretty town though Hellhound.

is that so?

do me a favor and quote an example of him scumhunting for me plz

In post 660, Hellhound wrote:
In post 651, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:How is explaining my approach to Mafia 'scumming it up'?
Keep throwing that shade, Hellhound. It's sunny out today, and I want to stay cool.

you havent scumhunted all game. you throw around empty posts like the one i quoted.

In post 663, Hellhound wrote:wrong

In post 521, Hellhound wrote:
In post 301, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Image
Don't pull that 'erryone is kicking me man feels bad' appeal.
You did open the game with a spooky gif.
Besides, this sounds like scum-caught-for-the-wrong-reasons.
What don't you agree with with regards to how Max, Flubber, and Cakes are pushing you?
Why does it seem like 'getting kicked in the face'? Even I thought your all-caps outburst post was a bit much, mayne.

-V

he jumped in w/ this post after the fact, but all the questions right there he could've easily answered by reading the preceding conversation:
In post 172, Hellhound wrote:VOTE: shiro

In post 106, Shiro wrote:Hi all, seems like I am a bit late to this evolutionary party.

I am seeing some notes for extinction about Mr.Cakez, can someone brief me?

asking for reasons on an early wagon is already sending up red flags for me, mostly b/c i think in the early game, scum are a lot more likely to feel around and ask for town positions and opinions to be fed to them (as opposed to letting them naturally form on their own)

In post 113, Shiro wrote:@Lane TBH I agree with Per that post from flubber was awful. I am calling both of them scum, Cakez went for the jokish bus vote and fell flat. Thoughts ?

this pinged me something fierce. here i'm feeling like shiro is a lot more concerned w/ ingratiating himself to lane and formulating/peddling this narrative that looks good (but is flimsy and doesn't really stand up to much thought) than actually getting the foundation to intuitive and solid reads going

In post 176, Hellhound wrote:sircakez wagon is probably a red herring

In post 180, Hellhound wrote:
In post 175, Specter Deflectors wrote:Shiro's post fits a scum painting but i also think this fits a town-that-hasn't-read-the-thread painting. you're saying that it's more likely to fit a scum narrative but i'm not sure how valid of a point that is.

if you don't know why are you saying anything

ok, let's get this out of the way
"[insert any action or "tell" here] can be done BY BOTH TOWN AND SCUM"

i'm not really sure what your point here is besides taking a crap on me

In post 175, Specter Deflectors wrote:this one i do agree with but do you think that the sircakes scumread is bad coming from people other than shiro or do you think that the specific way that shiro theorized sircakes interactions was bad? does the quality of the "narrative" affect the read in any way?

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, i don't have a particular problem w/ the way anyone else is pushing sircakez i just dont think it's very compelling or very good or any of them do a good job in explaining the case in a cogent way

this also really isn't something you can dissect down to the nth degree. you kind of either see it or you don't. yeah, the whole "look at teh busssss" angle is pretty strained.

In post 189, Hellhound wrote:because you still haven't said why [whatever it is you said] -------> scum

you just kind of said it

In post 195, Hellhound wrote:
In post 191, Apricity wrote:I'm reading the Cakez thingy now. I want to vote him; those 2 posts were pretty bad, but the last time he did super scummy things and I deathtunneled him he was actually town. So idk if this is the same sort of thing.

is it really "super scummy"?

it's not surprising that ppl are pretty fluid w/ their votes/attitudes/beliefs in the early game so...

i don't really even get it

In post 200, Hellhound wrote:why should i care about any of this and how is it alignment indicative?

In post 203, Hellhound wrote:
In post 198, Flubbernugget wrote:If he wasn't convinced in what persuvial was saying about me, why did he vote me?

>because he wanted to pressure you
>because he just wanted to shamelessly bandwagon
>because his finger slipped

pick one

you want to know why i called it a red herring?

b/c i think most ppl on the wagon are so caught up in OMG LOOKZ ITS A CONTRADICTION I LEARNED THIS IN ACE ATTORNEY and no one's actually trying to connect the dots from "sircakez said this thing" to "sircakez is thinking like scum and therefore probably is scum"

In post 204, Hellhound wrote:
In post 202, Flubbernugget wrote:Also I'm not explaining why dissonance is scummy

yeah, you couldn't even if you tried b/c you're using "dissonance" as a buzzword in this context

In post 207, Hellhound wrote:/sigh

ok well i think this is a good place for me to leave this conversation.

In post 209, Hellhound wrote:i got baited into this conversation and now max is wanting to turn it around on me like i'm whiteknighting or whatever

seriously, fuck this noise

In post 211, Hellhound wrote:
In post 208, Specter Deflectors wrote:104 is what actually bothered me. Opinion on that post in particular?

i'm... not getting anything alignment indicative from that post

/shrug

In post 213, Hellhound wrote:
In post 205, Specter Deflectors wrote:I think their treatment of the Cakez wagon is just reminding me of myself as scum.

you got some short term memory loss

In post 219, Hellhound wrote:b/c that's like... the most immediate and intuitive thing associated w/ "scummy defense"

In post 224, Hellhound wrote:
In post 222, Specter Deflectors wrote:PEdit: Bruh I didn't say 'scummy defense' I said 'treatment of the Cakez wagon'

oh my god

if we're really doing this, just fucking kill me now

In post 228, Hellhound wrote:only if that iced tea comes w/ hefty dose of beta blockers

these are all out of context b/c i just went to our iso and hit the "q+" button for posts that DIRECTLY speak to my opinion on the gamestate but you can click on the links to any of those, read the full conversation and pretty easily follow what happened and figure out 1) what my thought processes reads-wise were and 2) why i was getting frustrated (by the way max, i got frustrated with you mostly b/c it felt like you were nitpicking. probably wasn't all rational but meh, it was a pretty rough week for me.)

varsoon COMPLETELY failed to do any of that though and opted to jump in on the tail-end of the conversation when he thought he could make me look bad. so far, he's given no sign of wanting to develop genuine reads but he has been working pretty hard to spin a coherent narrative and sell the shit out of it.

try again?

In post 780, Hellhound wrote:VOTE: eap

In post 783, Hellhound wrote:varsoon has been talking out his ass to make bad pushes.

all game

varsoon
is
scum

In post 784, Hellhound wrote:you never responded to my day 1 stuff, by the way

not surprising since i'm the only one here you has you nailed and everyone else apparently wants to stay blissfully ignorant

can't say i blame you

In post 790, Hellhound wrote:before this game

i have never seen someone so shamelessly

speak out their ass

as in

make SPEECHES out their ass

almost nothing you say is true.

In post 848, Hellhound wrote:Hey guys, why aren't we lynching Edgar Allan Pro?
Come on....

DO IT!!!

Also:
Antimutagen: Hiplop

In post 874, Hellhound wrote:ok here we go

one of these is scum
Edgar Allan Pro (Hydra of Varsoon & I_Am_Not_Varsoon)
zakk

or both. the way zakk jumped in on the hate without explanation is pretty awful. the fact i don't remember anything the guy's done so far is another bad sign.

liking: Apricity, Persivul, hiplop, SirCakez
for town

i started out liking lane and nothing has happened that's made me think otherwise so kind of dont know whats up there.

up in the air:
Specter Deflectors (Hydra of Errantparabola & MaxwellPuckett)
Flubbernugget

i think specters are scum but i can't quite articulate it
flubber just gives me weird vibes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's where i am

In post 914, Hellhound wrote:
In post 892, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Gonna need some elaboration on those reads, Hellhound.

the only response this is going to get from me as of now is "read the fucking thread"

i'm tired of being snippy with you

but so far in this game you've shown zero interest in having any sort of constructive conversation and you're just kind of throwing stuff out there without really knowing what's going on in the thread. ok fine you have rl stuff going on. but i'm going to tell you the same thing that you JUST told everyone else. if you actually want elaboration, you need to ask specific stuff b/c just barking an order at me to "elaborate" is just going to piss me off. it shows you're not really interested in the my reads and you're more interested in ... doing something else. (i'm assuming looking town. at least that's my hope at this point because the alternative is pretty unsavory.)
Hydra of Firebringer and AntiHero
Hellhound
Hellhound
Goon
Hellhound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Hellhound »

In post 1199, hiplop wrote:I mean scumnmy personality not alignment <3

Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

I do like that Hiplop is OMGUSing me because he knows Hellhound will back him up no matter how shitty his push is.
The only vote on me that I'm townreading is Zakk.

-V
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:14 pm

What's next, Hiplop?
Gonna claim a fake guilty on me?

-V
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Hellhound links post after post of himself not building a case against this hydra and just saying "c'mon lynch him" and thinks that means he fought to have me lynched. I don't even know what homie is doing, really.

That dog don't hunt.

That dog don't hunt. (Explaining the joke for Anti's sake: your hydra is name Hell
hound
and you never actually scum hunt.)
-!V, btw.

P.S. Fucking Varsoon swooping in right when I caught up.
Hellhound
Hellhound
Goon
Hellhound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Hellhound »

In post 1210, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:That dog don't hunt. (Explaining the joke for Anti's sake: your hydra is name Hellhound and you never actually scum hunt.)

why do you say stuff like this?

legit question.

so, i get it. you don't like me. you've made your point. i am very aware of that.

did i do something to you to deserve these relentless attacks?

what was it?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:47 pm

It is 50% shtick, 30% thinking I can rattle your cage and have you make mistakes, and 20% not liking your lack capitalization coupled with your sense of superiority.
-!V
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:49 pm

Like: do you think you are too cool to hold down the shift key like the rest of us? Come on, man.
Hellhound
Hellhound
Goon
Hellhound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Hellhound »

ok
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:55 pm

Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Heat »

I'll get to this tmrw
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Heat why do you replace into a game and then do jack shit - spiffeh
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Apricity »

In post 1179, zakk wrote:EAP / Hellhound / Persivul mafia, imo

Vote: EAP
AM Persivul

Where do you pull Hellhound from? I have them as town. You think EAP and Hellhound can be scum together and fake blowing up at each other the way they did?
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Apricity »

In post 1197, Specter Deflectors wrote:I'm going to post in hydra pt but that will be all until I do a full reread of this game.
-i just realized that you can shorten my name to ebola

I feel like I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did at that :P I'll never look at your name the same way again.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Apricity »

In post 1216, Heat wrote:I'll get to this tmrw

I don't recall a single thing you've done this game :/ I should fix that.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Apricity »

Is anyone else on EAP aside from Zakk and Hiplop?
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Hello. Something serious has happened and I'm not sure if I can handle anything right now, emotionally.
I'm really sorry.

-Errant
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

if anyone is in my other games then please let them know
i will be V/LA. I don't know how long.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Apricity »

In post 1221, Errantparabola wrote:Hello. Something serious has happened and I'm not sure if I can handle anything right now, emotionally.
I'm really sorry.

-Errant

Take it easy, EP. I hope you're okay.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by zakk »

sorry to hear EP :(