chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:28 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1124, mhsmith0 wrote:@ct: what do you think of Dier's other points?

His other points regarding me? Some of them were very early day 1 I am not sure what I am supposed to say about that? What analysis was he expecting anyways?

The one between you and me I feel like it was paranoia by me more than anything else. I was town reading almost at that time (and even now) and felt that you were trying to give fake set of reasons to throw shade on almost but I have since changed my mind regarding you.

The only thing I liked about dierfire was that he pointed out that vengeful is possibly not normal which I wasn't aware.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Smith:

What would it take to convince you to vote Boons and get it done with?? Would me offering to be tomorrow's lynch if he flips town do the trick? I mean, both myself and Sakura are now willing to take the fall for it. Would you PLEASE vote before I die of boredom?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1126, Almost50 wrote:@Smith:

What would it take to convince you to vote Boons and get it done with?? Would me offering to be tomorrow's lynch if he flips town do the trick? I mean, both myself and Sakura are now willing to take the fall for it. Would you PLEASE vote before I die of boredom?

You're almost 50, not almost 100. Plenty of time left. And given the possibility it's t/t (I'm not sure yet, but am not going to ignore the possibility), I'm not ready to jump on either side. Plus I want to see where this CT case goes.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

*Singing*
I can't stand this indecision
Married with a lack of vision
Everybody wants to "stall the game"

over 10 Days of day? I can't wait for the Blitz section to re-open.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

No!!! If we fuxking lynch me today, then tomorrow you fucking lynch Sakura.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Boons:

Honestly, mate. If you could cut down on using the F word so often I just might be willing to listen to you. I admit I automatically get dissatisfied with people cursing that much. I know it's s character trait, but -in the sake of friendliness- please try to skip one of every 2 or even 3 times you get the urge to squeeze in that word (or any other curse). Thank you very much in advance :)

Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Expedience »

How can you possibly think Boonskiies is scum at this point, like seriously. As of now, he's confirmed town.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1131, Expedience wrote:

How can you possibly think Boonskiies is scum at this point, like seriously. As of now, he's confirmed town.

"Vote boon because I'm bored" is not going to convince me or (I'd guess) anyone else here. :lol:

I'll still contest exp's take as being fully true (no way would I just hand wave boon as town in lylo for instance)... But I'm not interested in lynching boon today. If you want to try to convince me otherwise be my guest. But I think it'll be a hard sell.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Expedience »

No, I don't think you understand. If nobody else claims to have stopped the kill, Boonskiies must've been the one who stopped it.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1133, Expedience wrote:No, I don't think you understand. If nobody else claims to have stopped the kill, Boonskiies must've been the one who stopped it.

Not really. You're apparently assuming that both:
1) a protective pr would have been notified of success or otherwise would know that boon must have been lying (maybe only one protective pr per "normal" game?)
2) the protective pr would want to out him/herself to get boon killed (especially given the possibility that Sakura venge-kills boon anyway)

I don't see why either assumption is necessarily valid.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1134, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1133, Expedience wrote:No, I don't think you understand. If nobody else claims to have stopped the kill, Boonskiies must've been the one who stopped it.

Not really. You're apparently assuming that both:
1) a protective pr would have been notified of success or otherwise would know that boon must have been lying (maybe only one protective pr per "normal" game?)
2) the protective pr would want to out him/herself to get boon killed (especially given the possibility that Sakura venge-kills boon anyway)

I don't see why either assumption is necessarily valid.

This anyway will catch up with this since my fun in the speak easy is over.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by texcat »

My vote remains on Boon. I'm a little skeptical of the vengeful claim, but remain convinced that Boon's claim is garbage.

Earlier toDay, Lowell had a cockamamie theory about the lack of a NK being because I was roleblocked, and he voted me. Boon followed him. Doesn't make sense to me. If Boon had truly jailkept last night, he would know a couple of reasons why there was no NK, but he never questions Lowell about it, he just votes me.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1136, texcat wrote:My vote remains on Boon. I'm a little skeptical of the vengeful claim, but remain convinced that Boon's claim is garbage.

Earlier toDay, Lowell had a cockamamie theory about the lack of a NK being because I was roleblocked, and he voted me. Boon followed him. Doesn't make sense to me. If Boon had truly jailkept last night, he would know a couple of reasons why there was no NK, but he never questions Lowell about it, he just votes me.

Is it your opinion that Boon was explicitly following Lowell's roleblock theory? I'm not really seeing it at

Or do you think that Boon would/should have been aggressively questioning Lowell's theory there? If so, why?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

If someone wants to counter claim they are the non normal role come at me then.
While i would love to see boon eat his pants in hot sauce, the one thing bothering me is dier's stance in all of it.
He says i should be lynched because im vengeful so that i can shoot Boon, but wouldn't the townie mindset be to let the scum waste a NK on me instead.
In post 1118, Boonskiies wrote:Vengeful would be the 1 possible role added.

This is a really weird position to take for someone who wasn't believing me in their previous post.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh and not to mention that dier's reason is "because numbers" lol.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I haven't read Dier's case on Chilled because I just got back, but i would really prefer him to take a strong stance on both me and Boon, because with the way things are going there's no way the lynch can be shifted elsewhere.
Also.
VOTE: Boon
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1138, Sakura Hana wrote:While i would love to see boon eat his pants in hot sauce, the one thing bothering me is dier's stance in all of it.
He says i should be lynched because im vengeful so that i can shoot Boon, but wouldn't the townie mindset be to let the scum waste a NK on me instead.

That explains why you were self-voting earlier, since you don't have a "townie mindset". You should go back to doing that.

In post 1118, Boonskiies wrote:Vengeful would be the 1 possible role added.

This is a really weird position to take for someone who wasn't believing me in their previous post.

"If Sakura was town," is clearly the implied context.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1140, Sakura Hana wrote:I haven't read Dier's case on Chilled because I just got back, but i would really prefer him to take a strong stance on both me and Boon, because with the way things are going there's no way the lynch can be shifted elsewhere.
Also.
VOTE: Boon

Self-vote and vengekill Boonskiies if that's your actual role.

Scum will never nightkill you.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Expedience »

Even if you think Boonskiies is scum
(he's not)
, voting Sakura still gets Boonskiies dead if Sakura is town. The converse does not apply.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1137, mhsmith0 wrote:

Or do you think that Boon would/should have been aggressively questioning Lowell's theory there? If so, why?

I would have certainly have questioned the theory, aggressively or not. If I'm a doc or jk or roleblocker, and there's no NK, my first assumption is going to be that I'm responsible, and I'd question anyone else who tried to take credit. Remember this is a mini game, how many roles to stop the NK do you imagine we have?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1144, texcat wrote:
In post 1137, mhsmith0 wrote:

I would have certainly have questioned the theory, aggressively or not. If I'm a doc or jk or roleblocker, and there's no NK, my first assumption is going to be that I'm responsible, and I'd question anyone else who tried to take credit. Remember this is a mini game, how many roles to stop the NK do you imagine we have?

One, and you're voting them.

If you think Sakura is town and Boon is scum, let Sakura vengekill Boon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

If boon is scum I could see expedience being boons partner with the way he is pushing for sakura's lynch.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1146, Garmr wrote:If boon is scum I could see expedience being boons partner with the way he is pushing for sakura's lynch.

So if Sakura is town, why would I push for her lynch if that means Boonskiies still dies?!

The far more sensible argument would be that you are Sakura's partner for pushing for Boonskiies' lynch.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

It's a far more sensible argument to go for a scum death instead of a town and a scum death.
This isn't rocket science.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I would understand wanting to lynch me if you think im scum and lying, but trying to tell others to lynch me because it's better to lose 1 town and 1 scum instead of just 1 scum, that's a really bad argument.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”