Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by SeraphicMirth »

vote all of team asshat
pure jealousy :P
"One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:25 am

Post by SeraphicMirth »

vote Stark
b/c they haven't posted yet
"One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:06 pm

Post by SeraphicMirth »

vote death_omen
same reasons..no talkie!
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:36 am

Post by SeraphicMirth »

Lazy wrote:
I know, I know, jokevote stage and all, but "being confused" is often a scumtell.
QFT.

and I am also curious as to to Kanaga's reference only to Jedi and bubka...they aren't being targeted as scum or anything ATM, so why pick those to say they could easily be town? And really, at this point, anyone can easily be town.
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by SeraphicMirth »

I did expand on why I specifically thought it was an odd comment, so that was my own opinion. Kthanks.

And that makes sense about their vote position..I didn't look at that in relation to your comment originally.
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:34 am

Post by SeraphicMirth »

I don't know the vote count right now. So, I'll vote for one of those quiet people..it's what I do at the start, I suppose.
vote UltimaAvalon
What say you about the Kanaga situation?
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:22 pm

Post by SeraphicMirth »

There are other ways to get through d1, for sure. I always like games to get as far as possible without any claiming. You are pro-massclaiming..but on d1 as well?? I mean, I can see maybe a little later on in a game possibly helping but on day 1? meh.
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:54 pm

Post by SeraphicMirth »

Kanaga wrote:Could it be remotely possible they MIGHT claim on a later day when people were voting for them?
Is that what you're saying you meant originally??
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:00 pm

Post by SeraphicMirth »

not only in the context of mass claiming day 1 but in their own actual sentence it says "if we did have a mass claim", it does not say "if they get voted and they have to claim". 2 totally different things. Hence, why I asked if they meant that originally. I was waiting for a "yes" and then pointing out the direct contradiction but..eh. it's obvious anyway.

so,
vote Kanaga
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by SeraphicMirth »

Yeah, that wasn't me. :-/
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:52 pm

Post by SeraphicMirth »

Also, how is it not scummy when you say that there would be cop claims with a mass claim and then turn around and say you meant cop claims if they were about to be lynched? They're 2 totally different things and you clearly meant one, not the other.

Now, the original line of questioning here-
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Kanaga wrote: there would be cop claims, etc. if we did have a mass claim.
What Cop Claims would there be on Day 1?
I didn't really see that as so scummy...yeah, if there was a mass claim, I suppose there would be cop claims in that..so your statement is kind of like a neutral to me. But, after you contradicted yourself by saying you meant that they would claim if they were to get hung instead of in a mass claim..you got my vote. I'm not down with contradictions.
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:58 pm

Post by SeraphicMirth »

UltimaAvalon wrote:People don't (and shouldn't) claim cop unless they have investigations. We have had no investigations, so at this point, if we were to all massclaim today, we would have no cops claim
So the cops would lie in that case and claim town? I haven't seen a massclaim myself yet.
Anyway, interesting point, thanks for clarifying.
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:59 pm

Post by SeraphicMirth »

Kanaga wrote:
And I think I mistook Seraphic's post, when she said "their" I thought she was saying that Kakeng and I were the same person.
ah...yes, I have a problem with using pronouns and use "they" or "their" often..my bad
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:45 pm

Post by SeraphicMirth »

I'm L/A over this weekend, visiting home from college. Sorry!!
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by SeraphicMirth »

Soooo... game??

I don't really have anything to add to the inanity of "he's lurking cuz he's lurking and you said he's lurking and you didn't say lurking, etc, etc," stuff going on. but..I'm here and I haven't posted in like a week I think :-/ whoops!

I guess I understand the weird arguments against people thus far...there hasn't been anything too substantial to make serious cases of but ...how do we get there?

I'll try reading through and seeing if there are any sort of patterns so far or something. I dunno.
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:28 am

Post by SeraphicMirth »

I'm still around. I think the vote against bubka is weak but so is everything else. So, while I won't vote and support..I don't really mind if it happens just to get the game moving. I dunno. Terrible way to play, but it's how i feel right now. lol

Anyway, I'm more posting to say I'll be gone all weekend, in case I was gonna get prodded or something.
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:04 am

Post by SeraphicMirth »

I agree with a deadline extension...if we get focused.

I think backing off of bubka is a good idea, especially now that he's claimed and the original argument against him was pretty weak anyway (though I don't get why he wasn't making more of an effort to defend himself).

If his claim is indeed true...would looking into the bandwagon right now be of any help or is it too iffy since we don't know the truth for sure?

oh and
unvote
I didn't mean to leave my vote like that for so long!! lol
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:08 pm

Post by SeraphicMirth »

Um, here's a quick review:
dumb unrelated topic, dumb unrelated topic, weak reasoning bandwagon, dumb unrelated topic, weak reasoning bandwagon, ...and not much more than that..

:)

Anyone who sees it as different, feel free to catch him up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”