Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

In post 1020, Dream Man wrote:
In post 1015, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Rask your reads are literally the opposite of mine.

So. I wanted to hold off on this, but I think it's come to it.

Who do you plan to visit tonight?

Eagle, for the pleasure of the rest of us, could you elaborate on your reads, and how they are different from those of Rask?

Insofar I have only managed to identify your now-defunct scumread on Klingon, for what seems to be incorrect reasons, and a mild scumread on Scourge hundreds of posts ago, which may have been dated, and even if not so, does not contradict those of Rask's.

Looking forward to your reply,
Dream Man

Shos is likely town. Scourge is likely town.

Jmo is scummish. I wanted to hold off on rask based on my results from last night and see what happened but I don't think he's town either
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Dream Man »

I don't think that you're scum, Eagle. What I merely posit is that, given the fact that there is one scum between shos and yourself in this game, where I had to make a choice, I would immediately pick you for scum rather than shos. This however, is not currently significant in the context of this game.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

In post 1024, Dream Man wrote:
In post 1022, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 1016, Dream Man wrote:What a pleasant surprise. In the interests of time, I seek your understanding if I do not provide a equivalently detailed commentary on your thesis. I do, however, agree with most of the ideas in general.

However, it is important to take note of one point, and that is the identity of the replacements.
In post 1012, Raskolnikov wrote:aristo(now dream)

It would be prudent to keep in mind that:
Mariomaniac replaced AristoCow.
Myself replaced Holly and Sugar
jmo replaced beeboy.

I agree with your assertion that Eagle, would be more likely to be scum if given a choice between Eagle and shos, for, the latter constantly seeks confirmation but the former, noticeably, is reluctant to give it, or to reciprocate in a similar manner.

I've already shared everything as far as shos and the pm is concerned.

I'm not interested in the contents of shos and his PM, unlike some others. I'm observing how you are put in a position of higher power than shos, being able to confirm or deny his towniness, yet also in less power being tied by an outside-game-influence in the form of 'friendship'.

Elaborate
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 820, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Scourge is asking all the wrong questions and it's pinging me.

Would you like to follow up on the contents of shos pinging you, then?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Dream Man »

I mean Scourge. My apologies for the confusion.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Eagle are you really seeing ARS shos as TvT?
deranged and incoherent
?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1027, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 1024, Dream Man wrote:
In post 1022, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 1016, Dream Man wrote:What a pleasant surprise. In the interests of time, I seek your understanding if I do not provide a equivalently detailed commentary on your thesis. I do, however, agree with most of the ideas in general.

However, it is important to take note of one point, and that is the identity of the replacements.
In post 1012, Raskolnikov wrote:aristo(now dream)

It would be prudent to keep in mind that:
Mariomaniac replaced AristoCow.
Myself replaced Holly and Sugar
jmo replaced beeboy.

I agree with your assertion that Eagle, would be more likely to be scum if given a choice between Eagle and shos, for, the latter constantly seeks confirmation but the former, noticeably, is reluctant to give it, or to reciprocate in a similar manner.

I've already shared everything as far as shos and the pm is concerned.

I'm not interested in the contents of shos and his PM, unlike some others. I'm observing how you are put in a position of higher power than shos, being able to confirm or deny his towniness, yet also in less power being tied by an outside-game-influence in the form of 'friendship'.

Elaborate

There are four scenarios that can happen with regard to the current scenario.

Shos is town and you are town.
Shos is scum and you are town.
Shos is town and you are scum.
Shos is scum and you are scum.

In such a case, shos being scum, regardless of your alignment, would indicate a markedly abnormal level of intelligence on your part. If you are town in such a case, you would have misunderstood a tell from shos, which would be rather foolish. Otherwise, such an elaborate gambit would require a lot of wit and gut.

It is, therefore, more likely to infer that shos is town from such a scenario. Unfortunately, this does not give us any clue as to what your alignment can be. Given that shos is town, you are obligated to confirm him as such regardless of your alignment -- morally obligated if you are town, and threatened by consequences if you are scum.

Therefore, from such a scenario, shos is more likely to be town, but your alignment is as ambiguous as what it would be if such a confirmation scenario had not happened. It stands to reason that I would townread shos over yourself visibly.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

That's what I said earlier, except it's not as strong for me because I don't quite share his optimism for you not being able to misunderstand/misread shos if you were town and he actually was scum.
This thinking is why I like dream man for town.
deranged and incoherent
?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:52 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1030, Raskolnikov wrote:Eagle are you really seeing ARS shos as TvT?

Again why I think Eagle is scum and we should vote him.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:42 am

Post by shos »

Post 1012 is super. And it makes my townread on that slot much stronger, and I needed that because the lack of good play from raskol in the last while dimmed my strpng townread from gamestart.

I kinda don't know why EE is being scumread.

Haveny read after that post yet.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:51 am

Post by shos »

םh crap
I wrote a reallu lomg post and my phone died and it didnt recover

Ill rewrite from hime

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Davsto »

MarioManiac4 is being prodded for the second time. If he does not post within (expired on 2016-03-16 17:35:00), he will be replaced.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:31 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1010, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Shos

There a wagon here? there should be.

Indeed
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:50 am

Post by shos »

So
in general

A clarification.

My role - I didn't know I would be able to be confirmed by Eagle. Eagle was my strongest townread at night, though; so I tried something about this, and apparantly a PM was sent to him with...something. I don't know what. Either way, if you note, the first time we talked about this, I *ASKED* if he can vouch me. When he replied, with the
brilliant
effortless "woof?", I realized that he does confirm me. And this is grand, because nobody understood (until he explained).

More.
I was sort of waiting for people to ask so that I recognize those who ask as town, but nobody did, so I'll just expose it - has nobody noticed that my superscumread of Klingon suddenly turned into a supertownread? anyone at all?
Anyway, there is a reason for this. I'm pretty sure that Klingon is town. like 99%.

This means that we have Eagle vouching for me, and me vouching for klingon, so for her (klingon) to be scum, both of us have to be too, which means too many scum...or...

Klingon is conftown.

Now, we know that Klingon is an amnesiac cop, and he's wasted one of his two shots, so his shot will go tonight even if he dies, which is good. Sucks to be scum.
However.

we can help Klingon choose, or at least discuss this.

So I think we can just take both leading wagons, lynch one and have Klingon investigate the other (if she agrees).

Meanwhile, these four names should be like, super unlynchable to anyone reading this game as town:
{Raskol, Eagle, Shos, Klingon}.

Anyone who knows RC should find E&A's play this game extremely underwhelming.

Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1038, shos wrote:we can help Klingon choose, or at least discuss this.

So I think we can just take both leading wagons, lynch one and have Klingon investigate the other (if she agrees).

This is a foolish idea for reasons that I have discussed earlier.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1038, shos wrote:I was sort of waiting for people to ask so that I recognize those who ask as town, but nobody did, so I'll just expose it - has nobody noticed that my superscumread of Klingon suddenly turned into a supertownread? anyone at all?

Perhaps you were the first to be enlightened by my arguments for Klingon-town? *chuckle*

There wasn't much to ask about, in any case.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:55 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

okay, Rask is town.
i'm a bit busy today, not sure if i'll get time to properly post.

Eagle, why don't you think Rask is town? come to think of it, why are you townreading me? my play is nothing like our game together, i've been pretty absent and i haven't been tugging at the reins like i was in our old game. day 1 you said that if i was town, i'd do pro-town stuff, but i haven't been, really, and i'm wondering why you're not questioning me. the only time you did was when i started up on shos and the PM thing, but you eventually just told us what was going on after i, and Dream Man i think, asked.

and shos, i can't believe i have to explain this again, but you're not conftown. Eagle says you're probably town. it's not the same thing, and it doesn't confirm Klingon. i mean, she's still town, but not because of that.

unrelated, but i love Dream Man's posts. i'm not talking about the content, just the tone. kinda makes me want to reflexively lynch him, but that might just be because he talks like a Bond villain. <3
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:00 am

Post by shos »

^^^hammer this plze

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:16 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

shos, i'm at L-2, and no one's declared intent or asked me for a claim. but yeah, encourage the quickhammer. :P
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:22 am

Post by shos »

*encourages*

Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

1) this dog thing does not confirm Shos as town and if you think it does then you're bad.
2) shut the fuck up. I had kelbris pinned as scum and am voting another scum. but you're probably scum anyway.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I actually think I read Shos as town I think? And kinda scourge as town but I want to read the ISO for that first before I push on that one way or another.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Scourge is probtown.

Beeboy slot is scum so if you want to do something useful I'd advise that you fucking vote him.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1041, A Real Scourge wrote:i love Dream Man's posts.

Haha, thank you. I love my posts too.

Anna, although I agree with your suspicions on the point against the beeboy slot, I do disagree with your former statement. I've explained why I dislike Scourge's posts (the content, not the tone, of course), and the fact that Scourge uses a tone almost carefree and playing this like a social game should not detract from the pernicious content of his vocalisations.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Dream Man »

My apologies, madam, if I have had mistaken your gender. I hope you understand my mistake, for, I had naturally assumed that one with a hedgehog avatar would have been male.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”