Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

And that's
Mrs.
Bud, thank you.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 945, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:The message I got from the mod was that a puppy came and played with me last night or something like that. So I barked at shos. He barked back. It means SOMETHING or the role is straight up useless to town. So I think we keep him alive?

Interesting.

It looks like passing messages is a thing this game, then.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Dream Man »

With regard to a player confirming Klingon's role, I think that the whole affair itself is foolish. Given that Klingon inspected a dead player, Alchemist, his alignment is already known to all. Therefore, only three possible events can happen:

1) Town confirms Klingon's message
2) Scum confirms Klingon's message
3) Scum does not confirm Klingon's message.

In all three cases, none of them actually give us any more insight to Klingon's alignment, only the fact that it exists, although I would believe that Klingon, if scum, would not attempt to fakeclaim a provable role. It would also be indistinguishable if town or scum confirmed Klingon's message, for Alchemist's alignment is already public knowledge.

There is no need for whoever received Klingon's message to claim it, and it doesn't make a difference else.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Dream Man »

In fact, nobody confirming Klingon's message, ironically, points further toward Klingon being town, for, it suggests that scum had received the message, and that Klingon is not on their side.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Dream Man »

Therefore, unless one believes that Klingon is daft enough to fake-claim a provable role as scum, the fact that nobody had actually confirmed her message ironically points towards her as town.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 952, Dream Man wrote:With regard to a player confirming Klingon's role, I think that the whole affair itself is foolish. Given that Klingon inspected a dead player, Alchemist, his alignment is already known to all. Therefore, only three possible events can happen:

1) Town confirms Klingon's message
2) Scum confirms Klingon's message
3) Scum does not confirm Klingon's message.

In all three cases, none of them actually give us any more insight to Klingon's alignment, only the fact that it exists, although I would believe that Klingon, if scum, would not attempt to fakeclaim a provable role. It would also be indistinguishable if town or scum confirmed Klingon's message, for Alchemist's alignment is already public knowledge.

There is no need for whoever received Klingon's message to claim it, and it doesn't make a difference else.

It does make some difference, but maybe it's better that they don't say anything, under the circumstances.

With any luck I'll find a Scum tonight. Then they can talk.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 953, Dream Man wrote:In fact, nobody confirming Klingon's message, ironically, points further toward Klingon being town, for, it suggests that scum had received the message, and that Klingon is not on their side.

The alignment of the person receiving the message wasn't mentioned in my PM, but would the Mod giving it to a Scum be a good idea?
-
MiniDeathStar
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Dream Man »

In post 956, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 953, Dream Man wrote:In fact, nobody confirming Klingon's message, ironically, points further toward Klingon being town, for, it suggests that scum had received the message, and that Klingon is not on their side.

The alignment of the person receiving the message wasn't mentioned in my PM, but would the Mod giving it to a Scum be a good idea?

If your role PM mentioned that the person receiving the message was randomized, then every player has an equal chance of receiving the message. Scum can possibly receive it.

If your role PM suggests that another player with a parallel role to yours receives a message, then either that player replaced out without checking his messages, or does not want to claim and out himself, or you got roleblocked.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Dream Man »

Given that you've outed yourself, and the high probability that town too has a watcher in the game, it would be difficult for scum to have a form of counterplay (with the exception of a Godfather). Catching another scum through your investigate would almost guarantee a win.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

In post 949, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 944, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 934, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 911, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Klingon is playing to her scum meta which makes her susp in my eyes. But I don't want to lynch her if we can get her confttownd which might work tonight.

Mario is saying bad things and I don't like it and on top of that he didn't respond to the vote on him like he did in the blitz I played with him so he's probably scu
Pedit bad vote rask are u scum

You played one game with me - one of my worst played games - and you think you know my meta?

Eagle, that's just sad.

Hey bud. Listen. If I thought I KNEW your meta then I would have brought it up as soon as you started omgusing obvtown like crazy.

But no, I'm bringing it up now because I saw you play as scum, this looks like that, and none of your actions thus far have been really pro town.

I'm not even pushing for your lynch.

But keep up this condescending bs up and I will push you so hard for a lynch just based on the fact that you have been helpful to town the way jar jar binks was helpful to the republic: only by accident. "This is sad." I'm sorry that valid points about previous play makes you less than happy.

I wasn't being condescending, it was a valid question.

I claimed my role and I'm trying to sort everyone out. You really don't know my Scum game. You can't possibly sort someone after a single game. No offense, Eagle, no one's that good.

I'll help - go to my profile and ISO my games from when I joined up until April of last year. (Last summer's & autumn's meta doesn't work for analysis.) Then come back and outline my Town v. Scum playstyle.

How was it a valid question, you were being sarcastic. And no I'm not going to read all your past games just to be able to say that your play this game is like it was in ycba.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by shos »

In post 933, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 897, Elsa and Anna wrote:
... Watcher if any should be on her so we are able to verify whether or not she gets roleblocked.

I do like Shos and MM4 as the leading wagons for the moment. I'm going to reread MM4 real quickly and see what's up with that.

I like the Watcher idea. Could do wonders for Town if I'm NKed.

About my results - I don't get them. My PM said basically I say the result out loud and someone with good hearing gets the result, while I forget what I said.

Now with Alch being killed, I wondered if there was a result given, so I asked Davsto. He told me that NKs won't interfere with my results. So either someone got the result and isn't telling us, or that person was roleblocked.

You are town.

@scourge and rqskol:
If mario flips town, THEN the association leads to a scourge vote. So you guys read?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by shos »

Current townreads:
EE, Klingon, DreamMan, Raskol

May be forgetting more

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I'm not at L-1 anymore but I have a feeling I will soon be.
I'm not sure how I could have made this more obvious, but;
I'm the vigilante. I shot SnarkySnowman last night.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:00 pm

UNVOTE:
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by Davsto »

VC 2.5
shos (2): MarioManiac4, A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge (2): Raskolnikov, Dream Man
MarioManiac4 (1): shos
Elsa and Anna (1): Klingoncelt
jmo16mla (1): Elsa and Anna

Not Voting (2): jmo16mla, Extrapolated Eagle

With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2016-03-21 08:30:00).
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:07 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: scourge

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:03 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Eagle is not town. Also I'm upset at you for shooting me last night :/
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:41 am

Post by shos »

So you have like, any reason at all for saying that? because he's practically my best townread play-wise

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:01 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 966, SnarkySnowman wrote:Eagle is not town. Also I'm upset at you for shooting me last night :/

I expained why. :)
I only have one shot left and i'm using it tonight, so don't try to protect me.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 967, shos wrote:So you have like, any reason at all for saying that? because he's practically my best townread play-wise

this is so bad.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:01 am

In post 969, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 967, shos wrote:So you have like, any reason at all for saying that? because he's practically my best townread play-wise

this is so bad.

this is so bad.

Pick somebody and push there.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:02 am

Your thoughts are spaghetti e&a tunnel SOMETHING please instead of just commenting on whatever fits your fancy
"@EE
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:19 am

Post by shos »

RC, your read on Scourge? especially in light of the last 3 pages?

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Shos stop coasting and put some thought into it all please. Why is Eagle a townread and not a scumread?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Dream Man is probably right about how Klingon's role works.

shos is still scum. i'll be around tonight btw.

shos, Eagle outed the pm and everything relating to it, at mine and someone's else's request (and his own volition), so you should probably explain your half as well.

preview: Snarky, can we talk about scum Eagle? i don't agree with the read, but i don't have a lot of evidence to back it up, just feelings. can you quote the case for me?
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”