Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

I'm coming I'm coming. Not tonight. Tomorrow.
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 868, Dream Man wrote:
In post 862, Klingoncelt wrote:If I knew who the Scums were they'd be lynched by now.

E&A's horrific one-vote-equals-a-wagon argument was scummy. Raskolnikov and Beeboy both dropped naked votes on me and refused to even try to make a case. Shos says Eagle proves he's Town, I didn't see that, so I have to re-read.

Did I mention I check alignment? There's almost certainly a 3rd Party in the game.

Do you believe that
all
the players voting you are scum? If there are scum off your wagon, who could they be?

I'm interested to know who you deduce are scum, and appreciate it if you tried to identify potential candidates. Even if I concede your point that your wagon may not be "Town-based", you are currently not giving us very much to work with.

It would be remarkable if you could rank your four choices for scum in some order, so that we can understand the intensity of where you stand on those players.

I always believe that everyone on my wagon is Scum. Why on earth would a Townie vote for me? Yeah, I know, but it's my gut reaction to being voted. Sorry.

And no, I'm not giving you much to work with because I simply do not know. E&A are the only players that I can read at all.

There's 9 days until deadline, I'll have a clearer view well before then.

Did I mention that I'm a Day3 player?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

you just claimed you can read me? and RadiantCowbells ?!

srsly you just did that?

~Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I mean is there even 1 game between you and me which you didn't scum read me like shit , ever ?!

~Elsa
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

prodge
activity coming soon sorry etc
deranged and incoherent
?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

would you hammer Mario, Kling?
and to make sure we're on the same page, you're a sea slug then? the adventurer dude? i'm trying to think about how that relates to an investigative power... i guess he is an explorer that's cataloged a lot of artifacts.

well, it doesn't matter.
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Can we not rush to end the day before me and RC have a talk ?

RC is kind of VLA atm ... thats the reason I'm not voting or sharing any reads ...

please ...

~Elsa
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

oh, i wasn't telling Klingon to hammer Mario, i was asking if she would. if i wanted him dead, i could just hammer him myself.
All hail the king, baby.

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 870, Dream Man wrote:
In post 852, MarioManiac4 wrote:Until Extrapolated Eagle elaborates on the dog noises I'm happy enough with voting shos.

Why are you happy with parking your vote on a player indefinitely?

Ummm... because I think they're scum?

(By the way, last time I checked I was only at L-2?)
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 883, MarioManiac4 wrote:Ummm... because I think they're scum?

Well, then, you shall have to make do with my disbelief, for, I do not for one moment even think that you are telling the truth here.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 873, Klingoncelt wrote:I was pretty sure that Aristocow were Scum. To a point Mario has been redeeming the slot, but Mario's fixation on Shos has me wondering.

If I may, I would ask how you arrived at these conclusions, for, I am in staunch disagreement with them, particularly the point where "Mario has been redeeming the slot".
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:42 am

Post by shos »

re 865:
In post 865, A Real Scourge wrote:i'm really sorry about my lack of activity, guys! it's outside stuff. i'm normally not like this.

shos' proof of being town is paper thin, tbh. but i won't press it any more. i don't know if Eagle's reasons are as good as he thinks.

i think Eagle's town (probably..?), it's just shos i'm worried about.
and Mario replaced AristoCow, right? it's weird because i'd be totally happy with the Mario wagon except he's voting shos. and your own scumpartner isn't an ideal counterwagon! but i could be wrong on one or the other, and since it doesn't look like we can lynch shos today, i'm good with the Mario wagon from what i've seen of his ISO. (not that it's a lot)

i'll read up properly tomorrow. Klingon, you're voting Elsa and Anna. do you think Mario is town? what about Eagle?

To those who know the flavor, do you think it is easy to forge a fakeclaim in this game? do you believe Klingon's claim?
In post 885, Dream Man wrote:
In post 873, Klingoncelt wrote:I was pretty sure that Aristocow were Scum. To a point Mario has been redeeming the slot, but Mario's fixation on Shos has me wondering.

this +1
If I may, I would ask how you arrived at these conclusions, for, I am in staunch disagreement with them, particularly the point where "Mario has been redeeming the slot".
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:47 am

Post by shos »

865:
at first he talks about my "proof of being town". Which is that? where has this been said? "but he won't press this anymore".
The only thing I can recall is me saying that eagle can vouch for me. nothing else. this looks like an attempt to "weigh in" on the subject without saying much. And why be "worried" about me? it all sounds like garbage you put in here to seem like you're contributing.

Then there's a "I am willing to jump on the bandwagon, but woah, chainsaw, associative tell without flips, and way to stay on the fence on literally everything you're talking about.

The entire post looks like a buildup to joining a mario-mislynch.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:34 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 884, Dream Man wrote:
In post 883, MarioManiac4 wrote:Ummm... because I think they're scum?

Well, then, you shall have to make do with my disbelief, for, I do not for one moment even think that you are telling the truth here.

Then change your mind. I know you have no real evidence I'm scum because I'm town! :]
And while you refuse to present this case, I have a good reason to call you out on this bs.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:43 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Shos is playing somewhat anti-town but I don't necessarily read it as scum. I actually like Mario as town and want to go back and read the slot later. EE is still scum and I'd really like people to vote that
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 886, shos wrote:To those who know the flavor, do you think it is easy to forge a fakeclaim in this game? do you believe Klingon's claim?

Please refer to this post:
In post 778, Dream Man wrote:
In post 289, shos wrote:
PAGE WUN

Oh hey! E&A again! fuck! <3

um, so, I don't have a clue about this setup's flavor, but it sure sounds like it's going to be hard on scum to

Interesting.

To answer the question, shos, this setup's flavor is very easy for scum to create a fakeclaim for.

I, however, do believe Klingon's claim.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Dream Man »

My apologies for the truncated quote. I had attempted to remove MarioManiac's extraneous remarks.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Davsto »

VC 2.4
MarioManiac4 (3): Dream Man, Extrapolated Eagle, shos
Elsa and Anna (1): Klingoncelt
shos (1): MarioManiac4

Not Voting (4): A Real Scourge, Elsa and Anna, Raskolnikov, jmo16mla

With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2016-03-21 08:30:00).

Extrapolated Eagle is being prodded for the second time. He has (expired on 2016-03-12 21:50:00) to post or be replaced.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:47 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 887, shos wrote:865:
at first he talks about my "proof of being town". Which is that? where has this been said? "but he won't press this anymore".
The only thing I can recall is me saying that eagle can vouch for me. nothing else. this looks like an attempt to "weigh in" on the subject without saying much. And why be "worried" about me? it all sounds like garbage you put in here to seem like you're contributing.

Then there's a "I am willing to jump on the bandwagon, but woah, chainsaw, associative tell without flips, and way to stay on the fence on literally everything you're talking about.

The entire post looks like a buildup to joining a mario-mislynch.

you said it right here:

In post 837, shos wrote:Klingon, why townhunt instead of scumhunt? Makes no sense to me for a 2s cop; also cop results on a dead peraon is meeeeeeeh.

Also I kinda have eagle confirming I am town so let go of that.

there's literally no other way to interpret that. i'm not pressing it anymore because i have no proof, and if you're both town it'll resolve itself.

i don't need to buildup to a mario lynch, i think he has a good chance of flipping scum and based on what i've read i've no reason to doubt it.
you're finding things to dislike in my post, and it's forced. i'm 'worried' about you because i'm scumreading you.

the worst part of this post here? you're still voting Mario. you confidently state that i'm 'building up to mislynch', but you still think Mario is scum. even if both of those reads are independent, the fact that you do not express a single DOUBT about this mislynched i'm apparently trying to jump on, is laughable. and scummy. you're not trying to think about my alignment, you're just looking for things you can view as scum.

VOTE: shos

this is a better wagon than the Mario one. he knows he's on a mislynch and is trying to attack me for it before i've even got onto it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:49 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

shos, have you explained why you even joined the Mario wagon? as soon as the Klingon wagon was dismantled by her claim, you moved over to Mario with no word about it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:52 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i convinced myself of this like halfway through .

shos-scum means Mario town regardless of how i feel about him, and i'm much, much more confident in shos scum.

though Dream man still needs to reply, because i think he was out of line when he told me i should replace out.
All hail the king, baby.

Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Alright, catching up.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

First off, Klingon. Last time we were in this hydra together you deathtunneled us the entire day.
We lynched 1 scum and vengekilled the other.
If you're saying that you're able to read us then we should burden of proficiency lynch you for scumreading us. Correct?
I don't like how fast the Klingon wagon faded. Usually scum votes and scum led wagons are really sticky and that wagon went away a little too quickly for my liking.
That said, we should give her a day. If she has not proven her ability she is not brought to LyLo. She gets lynched the day before. Understood? Watcher if any should be on her so we are able to verify whether or not she gets roleblocked.

I do like Shos and MM4 as the leading wagons for the moment. I'm going to reread MM4 real quickly and see what's up with that.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I like MM as town, actually I like all 3 replacements. Let's lynch in {ARS, Shos, EE}
deranged and incoherent
?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

^^^^preferably shos. just look at him in relation to the Mario wagon.
All hail the king, baby.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”