lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by lovelygiant »

To explain my vote switch: Lowell seems honest in his townread of Guy. If one flips mafia I'll be looking at the other, but I'm not going to let Gale paint me as evasive when I've justified my suspicion. That doesn't sit well. It may be the case that I've misread Guy, and that would be convenient for Gale to hop onto. Yet he's abandoned that wagon in false pursuit of me.

What makes Guy and BlueTrin's RVS "trolling" so different that you suspect one and not the other, Gale?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Votecount 1.03

Gale Wing Srock (3) -
pistachi0n, Lowell, lovelygiant
chilledtea (2) -
Creature, BlueTrin
lovelygiant (2) -
GuyFawkes, Gale Wing Srock
Almost50 (1) -
Almost50
Postie (1) -
Dierfire
Creature (1) -
chilledtea

Not Voting (3) -
Frozen Angel, Terminator, Postie

With 13 players remaining, 7 votes are required to lynch.
Day 1 deadline - (expired on 2016-03-17 09:00:00)

Notes -

Spoiler: Full VC
Dierfire (0) -

Gale Wing Srock (3) -
Dierfire
Postie
, pistachi0n, Lowell, lovelygiant
Lowell (0) -

BlueTrin (0) -
lovelygiant
pistachi0n
Gale Wing Srock

GuyFawkes (0) -
lovelygiant

chilledtea (2) -
Creature, BlueTrin
pistachi0n (0) -

Almost50 (1) -
Almost50,
Creature

Frozen Angel (0) -
BlueTrin
Postie

Postie (1) -
Dierfire,
Gale Wing Srock

Creature (1) -
GuyFawkes
, chilledtea,
BlueTrin

lovelygiant (2) -
Lowell
BlueTrin
, GuyFawkes, Gale Wing Srock
Terminator (0) -
Creature

No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (3) -
Frozen Angel, Terminator, Postie
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:11 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 119, lovelygiant wrote:
In post 87, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 60, Lowell wrote:guy is town. GWS is scum. That last post was an obvious try-hard.

I had the complete vise versa read.

why an attempt to end RVS is scummy move and a guy who responded I'm not trolling I' just keeping the game in RVS is town?

I find FA and Lowell towny despite their polarizing opinions here. FA speaks from a place of genuine concern IMO, and shows real curiosity. Town read. Lowell has been somewhat commanding but calls out GWS' try-hardiness first (if I'm remembering correctly) and I like that.

Which reminds me, I wanted to ask Lowell: Why is Guy a town-read for you? Am I missing something?

@BlueTrin: I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Am I not supposed to find two people scummy at the same time? There is more than one mafia.

I thought you didn't like GuyFawkes reaction to GWS but you called GWS reaction flippant and I think this is why you find GWS scummy.

Surely if you find him flippant, this would explain GuyFawkes reaction ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:11 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Also, am I pushed in every game on D1 because I am new and people expect me to not handle pressure ?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Creature »

Sorry, I didn't get much to say.

I want to see the votecount first.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Creature »

Oh nvm
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

Lowell
, seems like I have stepped onto something here, sorry is it your scum tail?

Well if you, Guy and LovelyG are a team then your early push on LovelyG makes sense to me now.

And I also read that you guys don't have a day chat, so LovelyG's switch on me seems pretty obvious too.

I am still in two minds about Postie / BlueTrin being in your scum team, but it doesn't seem like it though.

Anyways, the theory I have on a Lowell, Guy and LovelyG scum team is as follows:

- So the game starts with some jokes, and Lowell pushes LovelyG for a less than mediocre scum vibe ().
- Lowell asks for a Day Vig and Guy comes in with a Day Vig shot indicating 2-shots (hinting at being our vig).
- Then Guy and LovelyG go after one another for mediocre reasons (Idk how it is possible for either of them to know that the other is scum based on silly back and forth) ().
- When I try to end the silly posts, out comes Lowell with 'guy is town. GWS is scum' (Like how did he even come to that conclusion??? ) ().
- LovelyG votes Guy for scum (and vice versa), but doesn't question or even try to interact with him until Guy responds to LovelyG's answer to my question (). Like there is something wrong here wrt an early town tunnel.
- Then Guy tries to deflect his defensiveness (that came out of the post that Lowell read me as scum) with a joke.
- Lowell then has a problem with my activity and says that he has others to look at (which we haven't seen him do yet) ().
- LovelyG calls me flippant and "says" that he likes my activity, but it doesn't seem like it tbh ().
- LovelyG then wants to kill an inactive player without asking for prod or to be replaced. Like thats a pretty clear scum tell there ().
- Once Pista voted for me, Lowell saw a gap to drop in and is voting me because of activity??? Like this is crazy ass scummy! ()
- Which only makes look like a cover up post.
- And LovelyG chips in to support Lowell on this endeavor. Like he is convinced to leave his tunnel on Guy because he believes Lowell to be town? And wants to sheep him? Like what is going on here? That is a clear sign of a scum team (without day chat) at work ().

Part of the reason Guy was a town lean for me earlier was his hint at being our Vig, but I constantly tried to double check myself to be sure about that, and now I don't think he is. This is just a bunch of scums coming into the game with a preplanned agenda. That is what it is!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 121, Gale Wing Srock wrote:I didn't get the Tummy Hurt thing, I don't remember you mentioning that you had a stomach ache?

It's a KainTepes joke, bc I used a lot of CAPITALIZING!!!! :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:19 am

Post by chilledtea »

I will catch up and see if we have truly left rvs by now. Sorry for not posting much.
GuyFawkes
GuyFawkes
Goon
GuyFawkes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:27 am

Post by GuyFawkes »

In post 105, lovelygiant wrote:
In post 94, GuyFawkes wrote:
In post 93, lovelygiant wrote:So far, I like anyone who's not trying to perpetuate RVS and trolly unhelpful nonsense.

My vote stays comfortably in place for now.

oh I disagree. my "trolling" was very helpful nonsense.

It exposed you as scum.

Anybody that wasn't looking to make a BS case (ie town) took it for what it was. Only scum (ie you) would try to get somebody lynched for it.

I feel very unexposed. Sorry.

There's a difference between RVS and baiting. What you did was spread misinformation, wait for someone to correct you, and then claim they're scum for correcting you. You instigated. Your every response screamed predetermined, as if it didn't matter WHO was going to correct you. Bam, they're scum for it.

You're just looking for a lynch and I don't care for it.

I only label the people that over-reacted to what was clearly said in jest as scum.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:05 am

Post by lovelygiant »

@BlueTrin:
I didn't like Guy's response to
me
, not Gale.

And I'm backing off of my Guy read because I'm getting cold feet and thinking I've prejudged. Gale is appearing scummier to me right now.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Postie »

In post 131, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Part of the reason Guy was a town lean for me earlier was his hint at being our Vig, but I constantly tried to double check myself to be sure about that, and now I don't think he is.

Please don't say things like this. :neutral:
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:00 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 135, lovelygiant wrote:@BlueTrin:
I didn't like Guy's response to
me
, not Gale.

And I'm backing off of my Guy read because I'm getting cold feet and thinking I've prejudged. Gale is appearing scummier to me right now.

Understood your first point.

It is possibly because I am new, but I find it much harder to get accurate guesses here compared to SC2 Mafia or Town of Salem, because the days are much longer people have much more time to prepare themselves.

I didn't find GWS really scummy, but just strange at first. However the fact that he is clinging so much onto details and refuse to back down sounded to me rigid, which is sometimes scummy as scum try to keep everything coherent.

It could be his personality as well, not sure.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:42 am

Post by lovelygiant »

In post 125, lovelygiant wrote:To explain my vote switch: Lowell seems honest in his townread of Guy. If one flips mafia I'll be looking at the other, but I'm not going to let Gale paint me as evasive when I've justified my suspicion. That doesn't sit well. It may be the case that I've misread Guy, and that would be convenient for Gale to hop onto. Yet he's abandoned that wagon in false pursuit of me.

What makes Guy and BlueTrin's RVS "trolling" so different that you suspect one and not the other, Gale?

Don't try to call me out for not answering your questions and then ignoring mine, Gale.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:45 am

Post by lovelygiant »

And I'm not convinced Guy is town because I think Lowell is town, though I definitely include it in consideration. I find Guy less scummy than you. I can only vote one at a time.

Entering a wisdom teeth/dentist appt, will hopefully post after but if I'm not feeling fantastic and take the day off, you'll know why.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:48 am

Post by lovelygiant »

In post 131, Gale Wing Srock wrote:actual word vomit

please lynch this contrived narrative
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Dierfire »

Sorry to be absent, I'll be here soon.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Dierfire »

I'm reading Gale Wing Srock as Town, mostly for . This feels like a difficult theory to imagine as Mafia and more probably reflects a reaction to the votes on him.

I'm reading BlueTrin as Town for the combination of upbeat noise during RVS and seeming weary of being pushed early in (if BlueTrin were Mafia and frequently attracted early suspicion I would expect a more quiet early play).

I think that I have a good idea of the kind of game that lovelygiant would play as Mafia, so I'll continue watching there for signs.

I'd like to have more targets of suspicion but nothing is coming through yet. I'll leave my vote on Postie for now.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Frozen Angel has been prodded.

Terminator has not picked up his prod; I will search for a replacement.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

sorry

picking up the prod

I kind of lost my games. I will reread this later tonight.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

MOD
, can we have a prod on Frozen Angel please?

Sweet!

Almost50
, :)
Could you weigh in on a few things that has happened though?

This game is suffering from a lack of activity, and Lowell calls me out on being active, why do you guys think that it is not scummy is beyond me. *sigh*
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Lowell »

@GWS- It's not just the activity that makes me think you're scum, it's the type of activity. Things like, for example, how despite your activeness all you can come up with is a last-ditch Lowell/lovely/whoever scumteam theory based on what looks to be OMGUS*. Looks like you're just dancing around trying to look busy. In far fewer posts other players (me, for example?) have been able to come up with far more constructive (independent) theories on who is scum and why.

@FA- welcome back, vote GWS.

@all- lovely is town. I've come full circle on him, yes, but better late than never.

* though I'm sure by pointing this out I'm subjecting myself to an intimidating yet ultimately empty textwall of why it isn't.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 110, Postie wrote:Actually, I think with how active GWS is, if GWS is scum
the scum vibes should start coming through on their own
. From what I remember from the one game I played with GWS, he seemed pretty obvtown even if he was a touch superficial and try-hard. Like it's hard to explain but his thoughts always seemed very natural and unfiltered and flowed with the thread and I think he would have a hard time replicating that as scum.

UNVOTE:

so you weren't getting any scum vibes from her before this?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 116, Postie wrote:Well it's a bit early for a question like that, but if I had to shoot someone right this second it would be Terminator, because I can't sort someone who isn't posting.

even he was on the edge of replacing ?

:igmeou:

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 122, Lowell wrote:I like dier's 97. He's town, and postie is a decent vote. Although...

VOTE: GWS

He's trying to win us over with pure adrenaline, and I still don't really buy it. If you don't see this like I do it's a hard case to explain, given his posting rate and mine. His playstyle looks both gleeful and calculated, he's too happy to have meta-discussions about vigkills (?!?), and his jumping on the lovely-wagon just now looks opportunistic (I've read enough to know lovely isn't going to argue his way out of lynch if enough aggressive players are on it). More to the point, lynching GWS becomes harder and harder the more he hums along as an activity hog.

I see calculated play. thats not what I saw in his scum play in saga. well ... he was just like to obvious and broken under pressure ...

I can see GWS don't want to be lynched , but thats not necessary a scum tell.

I have a kind of null - slight town read on him atm ...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”