BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 35, lovelygiant wrote:it's like I'm playing against an entire roster of KainTepes

kill me please

CAN U STOP TROLLING ????

CAN U START TALKIN NORMALLY WITH VOTES AND DAYVG ???????

MY TUMMY HURTS !?!?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 26, GuyFawkes wrote:So lovely giant is scum

Should we give everybody else a chance to play or just lynch him now?

We can lynch him so he can be out ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 46, lovelygiant wrote:This thread reminded me of it on its own. The worst part is that the account is a troll account created by a very (arguably) sane individual who knows how to type normally. Just a shitposting joke account.

LovelyGiant, I was messing around, we are still missing players: I didn't see Frozen Angel.

I think she often goes out of Friday evening, so we are unlikely to see her until tomorrow.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 50, chilledtea wrote:
In post 48, Creature wrote:
In post 45, chilledtea wrote:VOTE: Creature

Creatures are scum.

VOTE: chilledtea

No, teas are.

This is clearly OMGUS and hence proved, that creatures are scum.

You are all scum
VOTE: Creature
VOTE: Chilledtea
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 57, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Wow a bunch of scummy trolls this game lol.

BlueTrin
's posts are meh.

VOTE: BlueTrin

Lovelygiant
, do you think GuyFawkes is scum or do you think he is trolling?

Creature
, is OMGUS or are you still in RVS?

Almost50
, lets hope we get to play a while together this game. And I don't think you are crazy, because your catchup post in Open 626 was quiet insightful.

Postie
, what do you think about BlueTrin and Lovelygiant?

Chilledtea
, I need more than that to vote Creature, because its posts are troll posts at best.

GuyFawkes
, I knew a player named Guyett and it was a pain to work along with him, because I thought he was indeed a jester irl (probably his real life passion). Can you tell me if you are trolling or not?

Lowell
, I sense the same thing, too stuck up in his mindset wrt the setup. Will come back to this in a bit.

PEdit: Sweet!

In post 64, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Lowell
idk about that, but GuyFawkes just got serious after my post. And why are you town reading him?

Pista
, I am not liking Blue because he is mixing troll posts with serious ones and is throwing around votes to get them to stick. Post 51 after 49 is what has pinged me the most, so thats why my vote is on him.

Lovelygiant
, well GuyFawkes just mentioned that he was having fun in RVS. What do you think about that? Doesn't seem like he was faking with troll posts as Blue seems to be doing.

Lol you have no clue about psychology: we were pretty much playing around then your post is reading seriously the previous page.

Now you are wondering why Guy Fawkes is being serious after your non sensical post ?

Are you a psychopath ? This does not make you scum but how can you take seriously the previous page ? Lmao !
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:26 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 70, chilledtea wrote:There is a reason I don't like rvs. It just doesn't do much for me.

For eg, I personally think GWS reaction is null tell.

RVS is just there to get people starting to talk

I agree with you, GWS reaction is null to me. I understand he wants to get the real game to start.
It is just that his list is like ... Wtf ? Did you understand that people were just playing around ?
Then he wonders why people are getting serious after trying to get some order in the game ???

Not scum, just nonsense
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:49 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 73, Frozen Angel wrote:what do you know about Psychology Bluetrin?

Not much, but enough to just understand that GuyFawkes went serious because GWS post had a different tone, you don't need to be a genius to understand that. Somehow this eluded GWS
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:57 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 72, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 8, BlueTrin wrote:My favourite target

VOTE: Frozen Angel

In post 54, Postie wrote:VOTE: Frozen Angel

Because she'll be calling for my policy lynch right about now.

I love you guys too! :D

You were out yesterday ?

Noticed that you don't post on Friday evenings :)

Anyway, let's start the game, innit ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:25 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 81, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Either you don't understand not getting in the way of things, or you are scum. I am leaning on the latter right now, because none of your plays are helping us atm.

Pedit: This I got to see.

Well since you insist on this point, I would see it as slightly scummy as you are rigid on your position and insist that you could see something useful in my posts in RVS, because nobody could claim that these posts were not just random RVS while waiting for more players to join. And keeping the bullshit in this is very anti town as it causes distraction.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:05 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 82, Creature wrote:I don't see what's wrong with .

What's the best way to get out of RVS? Reading the votes.
What are we earning from reading these votes? Nothing.
Then how it helps? People will stop trolling and post their opinions.
And what are we earning from this? We're getting real tells.

Very True,

There is nothing wrong, with #57, his reaction over afterwards is a bit of a stretch.

Lowell
idk about that, but GuyFawkes just got serious after my post. And why are you town reading him?

Pista
, I am not liking Blue because he is mixing troll posts with serious ones and is throwing around votes to get them to stick. Post 51 after 49 is what has pinged me the most, so thats why my vote is on him.

Lovelygiant
, well GuyFawkes just mentioned that he was having fun in RVS. What do you think about that? Doesn't seem like he was faking with troll posts as Blue seems to be doing.

First, of all he says that I am wasting other people time in RVS, which is fair enough, but as you can see nothing was going on so it was actually the best way to get people to start talking, this is why it wasn't useful. You can see as well that we stopped immediately as the game was becoming serious.

So now he says that I must be scum for throwing random votes during a part of the game
where he was inactive and neither helping or participating and where people were just trolling around
? Then he accuses GuyFawkes of becoming serious when
he implicitly asked himself the game to be more serious.

This does not make any sense.

So I wanted to know if it was a reaction test and kind of wanted to know if it mostly a reaction test, it does not seems so.

In post 74, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 71, BlueTrin wrote:
I understand he wants to get the real game to start.
It is just that his list is like ... Wtf ? Did you understand that people were just playing around ?
Then he wonders why people are getting serious after trying to get some order in the game ???

Not scum, just nonsense

That is what I wanted to do, and that is what has happened, but can you tell me what you think is nonsense in my post (be specific)? and why do you think I am a psychopath?

Also
Postie
, you ignored my question for you. Whats up?
Regarding GuyFawkes, I just got a weird tinge from during my reread.

So excuse me if I don't take his opinion too seriously.
Although I am grateful for him to start the game and make us exit RVS.

So let's continue and play the game now.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:08 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 87, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 60, Lowell wrote:guy is town. GWS is scum. That last post was an obvious try-hard.

I had the complete vise versa read.

why an attempt to end RVS is scummy move and a guy who responded I'm not trolling I' just keeping the game in RVS is town?

GWS is probably town for ending RVS, you are right.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:38 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 90, Frozen Angel wrote:what happned to your read about gale reaction after that post?! :/

Its just uncomfortable to see how you just backed of when I shared my read ...

In post 91, Postie wrote:
In post 76, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Postie
, I want to understand if my read on BlueTrin and Lovelygiant is something that matches yours or not. Makes me read the players better that way.

Well, the tone of BlueTrin's posts makes me uneasy, but it might be that he just always talks that way so ehh (I'll go take a look at some of his past games later when I'm not phone posting). Not sure on lovelygiant either, but I think I have gut townlean.
Why did you want to know about these two specifically and why did you choose to ask me about them over any other player?

In post 89, BlueTrin wrote:GWS is probably town for ending RVS

Why?

The RVS purpose is only to get people to talk.
Once people are talking RVS is not much more useful unless we just do reaction tests.

By ending RVS, GWS helps us to have more constructive discussions, this is usually pro town. It could also be scum trying to look townie, we will see.

FA, he only moved from slightly scummy to slightly townish in my mind, this is not a massive difference and we are at the beginning of D1. What is the most important is to get the game going so we have more accurate reads.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Spoiler: 101
In post 101, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 86, BlueTrin wrote:
Lowell

Pista

Lovelygiant

First, of all he says that I am wasting other people time in RVS, which is fair enough, but as you can see nothing was going on so it was actually the best way to get people to start talking, this is why it wasn't useful. You can see as well that we stopped immediately as the game was becoming serious.

So now he says that I must be scum for throwing random votes during a part of the game
where he was inactive and neither helping or participating and where people were just trolling around
? Then he accuses GuyFawkes of becoming serious when
he implicitly asked himself the game to be more serious.

This does not make any sense.

So I wanted to know if it was a reaction test and kind of wanted to know if it mostly a reaction test, it does not seems so.

You see I don't have a problem with people having fun in RVS, what is giving me scummy vibes is how they transition from it. You exhibited that you knew that you were trolling in RVS (), then you went back to trolling in . Which implies that you are going to be this way through the entire phase, as though this is your strategy, instead of the usual lets have fun in RVS.

So my vote on you was because you didn't want to come out of that trolling strategy till RVS ended, which is meh tbh.

Then after you got called out on it, you ridiculed me and called me a psychopath for not understanding joke posts (). *smh*

What pinged me again was that you were taking the questions directed at Pista about GuyFawkes and were trying to prove your point that I am being crazy (). Seems like you were desperate to try to prove your point that my read on you makes no sense.

Then when I asked you what you saw as nonsense in my posts, you didn't answer my question.

In , you ruined my reaction test to GuyFawkes (proof - 96). I was double checking my read on him, why would you obstruct that to prove your point?

One other thing I don't understand is how FA's contribution changed your mindset between and 89. Makes me feel that you are trying to please certain people in the game, like Creature and FA. I don't see where you acquired the town read on them!?

Imo you are the perfect example of a gut read vote that transforms into a major scum read based on reactions.

In post 91, Postie wrote:
In post 76, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Postie
, I want to understand if my read on BlueTrin and Lovelygiant is something that matches yours or not. Makes me read the players better that way.

Well, the tone of BlueTrin's posts makes me uneasy, but it might be that he just always talks that way so ehh (I'll go take a look at some of his past games later when I'm not phone posting). Not sure on lovelygiant either, but I think I have gut townlean.
Why did you want to know about these two specifically and why did you choose to ask me about them over any other player?

Okay, lets see now.

A) Your RVS vote was of no use.
B) I wanted to see where your head is at.
C) You seem to be fence sitting.

I think I can come back to BlueTrin later.

VOTE: Postie

Lovelygiant
, why aren't you questioning GuyFawkes?

We are already out of RVS, so what makes your vote on GuyFawkes any different than vote parking?

Lowell
, I expect you to ask me questions if you are scum reading me, and if not then I would like answers to my questions if you don't mind.

Do you think BlueTrin is showing signs of newbie rigidness?

Also, what do you think of Postie?

About ruining your reaction test: this seems a very contrived argument, you name me, accuse me and now accuse myself of defending myself. If you mixed my name and GuyFawkes into the same line of reasoning you can expect one to fight back the whole argument. Next time, if you want separate reaction tests, separate them.

You are the one showing rigidness here and I am not the only one to say this.

In post 102, lovelygiant wrote:I appreciate your activity, Gale, but a lot of it seems flippant. Are the answers you recieve from your questions actually helping you with your reads, or are you asking them to just look busy and helpful?

In post 98, Lowell wrote:I guess GWS is going to double-down on that try-hard thing by trying even harder to look like an active player. Whatever. There are worse things, I guess, but I'm not sold.

I think Lowell quite predicted the next move, above.

For now:
Town
{}
{FA,Lowell,lovelygiant}
{GuyFawkes,Creature,Pistachion,Almost50,Dierfire,ChilledTea,}
{GWS,Postie}
{}
Scum

Absent: Terminator
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:29 am

Post by BlueTrin »

GWS, everytime I re-read this thread I change my opinion about you leaning town or scum.

On the plus side, I find you active and possibly straightfoward. This is good because it encourages discussion.

On the negative side, I feel like you are tunnelling me and using RVS very seriously. No matter what I will say you will now say that it proves your theories even more. So I am a bit tired of this, lynch me and see me flipping town if you want, I do not care so much. For some reason I seem to attract the ire of someone early on D1 in every game I played.

I can't tell if it is because you are scum rigid and you will not back down to not lose any consistency or if this is an elaborate reaction test.

-------------------------------

For FA, I didn't find any anger or stress in her posts although she didn't post much, she also questionned my change of read on GWS, which is healthy and thought that I was trying to buddy her up, which is good, because she does not look like she is looking for buddies to join her wagons.

She sees a small defensiveness on GuyFawkes, which means that she is trying to sort the game out.

I didn't like this post from Postie:
In post 75, Postie wrote:
Postie

I'll answer your question if you can tell me what you're hoping to gain from my answer.

Why would he need to know what you hope to gain ?

Lowell accused GWS to look like an active player, it could be seen as scum trying to slow the game down but using balance of probabilities, I think it is more likely he is expressing his opinion. Also because this is a contradictory opinion, in the same way than FA, I do not believe that he is trying to buddy up.

For Guy Fawkes, I do not see what GWS accuse him. GWS tone was very accusing, I would be surprised if there was no defensiveness.

For lovely giant, he is between leaning town and null to me.

I like the fact that he was trying to get out of RVS but there is a small dissonance between this and keeping his vote on GuyFawkes, while he accuses GWS of being flippant. If he wants to vote GuyFawkes, I am not sure why he would mention GWS of being flippant ?

Terminator is not talking, I don't like this.

Dierfire, chilledtea and Pistachion didn't talk much.

Creature, Almost50 didn't talk much out of RVS.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:45 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 113, Postie wrote:
In post 112, BlueTrin wrote:I didn't like this post from Postie:
In post 75, Postie wrote:
Postie

I'll answer your question if you can tell me what you're hoping to gain from my answer.

Why would he need to know what you hope to gain ?

Because the question was superficial, so I wanted to know whether there was some kind of town thought process or mindset behind it or whether GWS was just trying to look busy.

K basically you say that you did a reaction test yourself.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:11 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 119, lovelygiant wrote:
In post 87, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 60, Lowell wrote:guy is town. GWS is scum. That last post was an obvious try-hard.

I had the complete vise versa read.

why an attempt to end RVS is scummy move and a guy who responded I'm not trolling I' just keeping the game in RVS is town?

I find FA and Lowell towny despite their polarizing opinions here. FA speaks from a place of genuine concern IMO, and shows real curiosity. Town read. Lowell has been somewhat commanding but calls out GWS' try-hardiness first (if I'm remembering correctly) and I like that.

Which reminds me, I wanted to ask Lowell: Why is Guy a town-read for you? Am I missing something?

@BlueTrin: I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Am I not supposed to find two people scummy at the same time? There is more than one mafia.

I thought you didn't like GuyFawkes reaction to GWS but you called GWS reaction flippant and I think this is why you find GWS scummy.

Surely if you find him flippant, this would explain GuyFawkes reaction ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:11 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Also, am I pushed in every game on D1 because I am new and people expect me to not handle pressure ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:00 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 135, lovelygiant wrote:@BlueTrin:
I didn't like Guy's response to
me
, not Gale.

And I'm backing off of my Guy read because I'm getting cold feet and thinking I've prejudged. Gale is appearing scummier to me right now.

Understood your first point.

It is possibly because I am new, but I find it much harder to get accurate guesses here compared to SC2 Mafia or Town of Salem, because the days are much longer people have much more time to prepare themselves.

I didn't find GWS really scummy, but just strange at first. However the fact that he is clinging so much onto details and refuse to back down sounded to me rigid, which is sometimes scummy as scum try to keep everything coherent.

It could be his personality as well, not sure.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:44 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 145, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
MOD
, can we have a prod on Frozen Angel please?

Sweet!

Almost50
, :)
Could you weigh in on a few things that has happened though?

This game is suffering from a lack of activity, and Lowell calls me out on being active, why do you guys think that it is not scummy is beyond me. *sigh*

GWS, frankly it is good that you are active, but do you think you have been a bit tunelling ?

If you are sure that you will get something out the tunelling please continue, but could you see a case for this letting the scum hide if your reads are incorrect ? I think this is why some people are maybe reading you as scum, especially that you are not new.

By all means, continue to question me if you believe that I am scum, but if you death tunnel someone and the wagon is not coming you need to change your approach or it creates less discussion for the rest of the town ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:20 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Gale went from:
  • overagressive and accusing people over details, and accusing them no matter what was the reaction
  • to justifying the noise for activity
  • to a position where he would justify every of his actions
  • now he is saying ... everything was just a gigantic reaction test !

Sorry, but if everybody was just saying that everything is a reaction test everytime they have some difficulty, we wouldn't get very far, would we ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:07 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Wtf is happening ???
FA are you ok ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:08 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 357, Antihero wrote:
In post 354, Frozen Angel wrote:I hate when i see people who thinks their smart but they have absoloutly no clue

i will freely admit that i don't have (much of) a clue and i'm probably a mediocre scumhunter

doesn't mean i can't try

I seem to always find lurkers scummy and end up killing town myself.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:03 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 391, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 389, BlueTrin wrote:FA are you ok ?

do I look like ok?!

Try to wear colours.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:17 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Wow that was the best defence I have ever seen, I'll do the same if I get voted :D
(Sorry FA)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:37 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 254, Antihero wrote:

/whiteknights gale
/does absolutely nothing with this opinion that gale is being unjustly attacked

In post 255, Antihero wrote:ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i think fa is scum here

In post 260, Antihero wrote:
Spoiler:

In post 129, Creature wrote:Sorry, I didn't get much to say.

I want to see the votecount first.

In post 156, Creature wrote:
In post 150, Frozen Angel wrote:

so you saw it. anything you want to say?

For now I disagree on Gale's lynch. I want to hear more from chilledtea, he stopped posting when he received two votes.

^this needs heat

vote creature plz

Sorry, I don't know if FA is town, but your opinions are really weird for me and I would like to disagree, but you were too lazy to post some argumentation in your reads, so basically we can't even discuss.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:15 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 470, GoodNightMsGreen wrote:
In post 393, lovelygiant wrote:Wow. That was a neat read.

Town vs town, boring, moving along.

I'll VOTE: Creature for now. I'm still looking at Gale for a future lynch, but I'm trying not to old their hopeful scumteam narratives against them. That seems like it's legitimately part of their play, and it's more scum hunting than I've seen from some folks.

In post 139, lovelygiant wrote:And I'm not convinced Guy is town because I think Lowell is town, though I definitely include it in consideration. I find Guy less scummy than you. I can only vote one at a time.

Entering a wisdom teeth/dentist appt, will hopefully post after but if I'm not feeling fantastic and take the day off, you'll know why.

In post 467, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 412, lovelygiant wrote:If there's one thing that gets under my skin, it's players ruining the game and not playing to their win con. It's unprofessional, immature, and a complete buzzkill. Get it together or get lost, to be honest.

^ She is talking like she totally knows I'm town and creture is town

Sorry but if you were scum, his argument holds too ?

Sorry that was me. I need to get two browsers I guess ...

Frozen Angel, I don't get it.

Whether you are scum or town, his argument about you gamethrowing holds ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:26 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Guys I am really struggling to catch up with the game.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:33 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 530, Lowell wrote:I agree w/ FA, 412 is damning. I had started to drift towards lovely as town, but now, in addition to this post (and with a healthy dose of confirmation bias, I'm sure) I see some uncomfortable buddying (of me). His crocodile tears and theatrical accusations of people playing "against wincon" after (what appeared to be) the lynch make no sense unless he knows the person being lynched is town (and that the person DOING the lynching is town, for that matter).

So this is a bonus. If lovely
is
scum, we can pretty much guarantee creature is town, as is the purported hammerer (who I forget).

VOTE: lovely

Let's not be gunshy here. Be brave, someone hammer.

This 412.

In post 412, lovelygiant wrote:If there's one thing that gets under my skin, it's players ruining the game and not playing to their win con. It's unprofessional, immature, and a complete buzzkill. Get it together or get lost, to be honest.

This is his last vote:
In post 393, lovelygiant wrote:Wow. That was a neat read.

Town vs town, boring, moving along.

I'll VOTE: Creature for now. I'm still looking at Gale for a future lynch, but I'm trying not to old their hopeful scumteam narratives against them. That seems like it's legitimately part of their play, and it's more scum hunting than I've seen from some folks.

Can you explain to me the logic about what is damning here ?

I am trying to understand, whether you are scum or town, voting yourself is against the win condition ? (unless you hammer to end the day quickly)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:37 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 601, Frozen Angel wrote:isn't it obvious that I don't give a shit about my town win condition if I'm really the one who is getting lynched?

yeah its against my win condition. report me after the game. I dare you.

I don't care about whether you played against your win condition, I want to understand Lowell post.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:01 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I don't like Anti Hero but I think he is town or he is a very aggressive scum (probably the former).

In post 327, Antihero wrote:314 is a scumpost, by the way

I am not as experienced as you do, can tell me why this is a scum post ?

Is it because he is voting FA for the policy lynch mostly ?

In post 606, Postie wrote:All the lurking this game is super annoying. GuyFawkes, Dierfire, Creature, and Lowell in particular all need to get their butts in here. If anyone is lurking because they have a power-role - don't. If you aren't a/the vig, then worst case scenario you get shot by a/the vig.

I found this extremely frustrating as well, how can you read someone who is not posting ?

I guess the problem is that Creature seems to be the lynch for D1. So some people will be waiting for D1 to finish ?
One problem I have with Creature is that he didn't info dump although he posted that he had to recount all the posts to know if he was lynched. Why would you not post all you have if you are about to be lynched ? Although I have seen people just quit quietly when being lynched as town so not sure about this either.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:52 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 626, Lowell wrote:The way I read it lovely started bitching as soon as the "lynch" was achieved, blaming ppl for playing against wincon. How could he do this unless he knew the lynchee was town? Seems obvious, what am I missing?

Even if she was scum it would be against your own wincon to get lynched in this manner, isn't it ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:10 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I did a bit of digging to try to understand.

I am not convinced by Creature's reaction and I don't believe he miscounted. But even if he didn't it does not mean that he is scum as town can use this as well to avoid being lynched. However his reaction, when he joins the next wagon seems a bit opportunistic.

In post 426, Creature wrote:
In post 416, chilledtea wrote:Is creature really hammered or what?

Yes.

If your intention was use me as a mislynch bait, congratulations!

In post 427, Creature wrote:Okay, re-counting the votes, but I was sure I was hammered.

In post 432, Creature wrote:Don't quickhammer or you're confirmed as the D2 lynch.

In post 465, Creature wrote:
In post 415, Creature wrote:Hope you got a good explanation.

VOTE: lovelygiant

This post from Postie makes a lot of sense:
In post 428, Postie wrote:Honestly I find the speed at which this wagon took off slightly concerning. I've said that before in other games where the wagon was on scum but I still don't like it.

This is Lovely's post about his wincon.

In post 645, lovelygiant wrote:
In post 626, Lowell wrote:
In post 602, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 601, Frozen Angel wrote:isn't it obvious that I don't give a shit about my town win condition if I'm really the one who is getting lynched?

yeah its against my win condition. report me after the game. I dare you.

I don't care about whether you played against your win condition, I want to understand Lowell post.

The way I read it lovely started bitching as soon as the "lynch" was achieved, blaming ppl for playing against wincon. How could he do this unless he knew the lynchee was town? Seems obvious, what am I missing?

I made the wincon comments toward FA. I don't know for a fact that they're town, but they are uncountered Macho Tracker, so that's the assumption I am/was operating under. And you go on to townread them in your next post, so what's your point here? I think they're pretty obvious town right now, and the wagon on them is a waste of time that's only been further supporting their innocence. Pretty weak thing to condemn me for.

Lovely is referring to this post:

In post 372, Frozen Angel wrote:I claim : I'm town Tracker

I can't be healed sinsce I'm Macho

Please kill me tonight

So basically Lowell is saying that Lovely should not have assumed that FA was town and maybe not believed FA in the post above.

Posting this in case someone is having a hard time to follow everything here like myself.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:34 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 657, Frozen Angel wrote:well I was kind of sure I made a very good act , I unvoted right before the possible L1 vote and voted like a hammer. It was really hard to follow up the votes like that (in that speed)

I can't do this now, but I will go through again and check the times.

Pistachi0n ISO is bare:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p7721295

This guy has posted a grand total of 19 times ...

By the way, Pistachon, about this comment.
In post 536, pistachi0n wrote:I think the whole thing with FA was likely a scum gambit. It's out of character, she's been very composed in every game I've played with her.

Postie is a sheep.

The Creature wagon was terrible.

I have read a game from FA where she had an argument with Pisskop, but Pisskop has strange manners so maybe your argument stands.

I will keep a vote on Creature, because I am not sold on the Lovely Giant wagon.

What I didn't like in Creature ISO:
  • No info dump when 'hammered', but claim he believe he was hammered
  • He changed his vote opportunistically on FA because she mentioned a policy lynch on Gale (I have no opinion on the policy lynch itself, just that Creature was opportunistic
  • His defense when he was voted by ChilledTea was immediately that there would be no associative flips ? (we are in D1)

Below is a post from Creature to illustrate the points above, this was his reaction at L-3 I think ? (Chilledtea, Postie, AntiHero, GWS)

This is very defensive for someone who is only at L-3 ? Although the wagon happens a bit fast without resistance.

In post 314, Creature wrote:
In post 249, chilledtea wrote:
In post 246, Dierfire wrote:I think that chilledtea is more likely to be Town. His seems like a naturally evolving thought process (not scripted).
I like BlueTrin for Town as already mentioned. Therefore, if I were to vote for someone on the chilledtea wagon, it would be Creature.

I do still think that Gale is Town. I do not have any good reads on those on his wagon, which is concerning and will be my next priority to fix.

Yes, I think I would be OK with a creature lynch personally. He wanted to share his thoughts sometime back but for some reason my lack of activity created a block for him from expressing himself. I thought it was his way of getting away by lurking a bit more.

Him and pista are my scumspects at the moment.

Why are you earning from my lynch? Also, I didn't have much to say at the time.

In post 254, Antihero wrote:

/whiteknights gale
/does absolutely nothing with this opinion that gale is being unjustly attacked

Wait, how was I white knigthing Gale? It was my opinion, apparently nobody did anything with it until here.

In post 255, Antihero wrote:ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i think fa is scum here

Why not push it further then? It seems like you're just saying this to look like town, but at the same time keeping my wagon.

In post 260, Antihero wrote:
Spoiler:

In post 156, Creature wrote:
In post 150, Frozen Angel wrote:

so you saw it. anything you want to say?

For now I disagree on Gale's lynch. I want to hear more from chilledtea, he stopped posting when he received two votes.

^this needs heat

vote creature plz

1. Already answered.
2. I was asking for votecount, since when was this a scum tell?
3. I was answering someone. Regarding chilledtea, I noticed he was lurking and asked him for opinions.

In post 266, Antihero wrote:since i know it's coming ("why?"): he goes out of his way to make a big deal to defend gale, but he doesn't go after any of gale's detractors. he keeps his vote on tea who NEVER voted gale w/ this implicit, asinine hypothesis that he's scum who crumbled under the pressure of 2 rvs votes.

there's no good, cohesive read here there's just this dangling, isolated observation floating out in the middle of nowhere.

I decided to wait a bit more before accusing Gale's detractors. Also, my vote on tea was since the RVS, I just didn't unvote until now.

In post 287, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 285, Postie wrote:I actually like the GWS wagon better. I think lynching town!Creature would be worse than lynching town!GWS, because I might actually be able to get a decent read on Creature in future, whereas GWS is just going to be annoying all game.

VOTE: Gale Wing Srock

ok w8 a minute ...

why the fact creature is doing nothing in game is going to give you a read? and why is that better in any manner than lynching an active player?

I think your saying policy lynching gale is defintly better than policy lynching creature in a very nicer way.

am I right?

Policy lynch? Is that your logic? I am not defending Gale, but I won't accept a policy lynch.

UNVOTE: chilledtea

(coming with a case on Frozen Angel)

BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:05 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 664, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 658, BlueTrin wrote:I have read a game from FA where she had an argument with Pisskop, but Pisskop has strange manners so maybe your argument stands.

He insulted my mother in the game. I got mad at a degree that I couldn't type insults anymore then some intel leaked and I got force replaced

and I was fucking town in that game

what are you even talking about?

I was not saying that you were scum in this game, just saying that you got mad in another game, not saying that you were/are scum ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:07 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 668, Frozen Angel wrote:you might check Saga , and bunch of other games I got mad in

its kind of a routin

Oh no please, I don't want to, it was already quite long to go through these pages already :)

I am gonna relax before to start work tomorrow.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Are you Kain Tepes ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:10 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 732, chilledtea wrote:
In post 730, Postie wrote:Okay, I'm liking Creature/Not_Mafia for scum.

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Here's my lame attempt at counterwagoning. Hopefully someone on the pista wagon can join me on this before NM gets in here and hammers to save his own skin.
If this slot flips scum, I can at least throw GWS into my townpile because of . I don't think Creature would have been so quick to jump in and defend Gale if they were buddies.

Considering Not_Mafia just replaced in, there is 0 chance of him realistically getting lynched. The creature slot got a boost because of replacement.

Chilledtea, I don't understand why a replacement is a boost.
Being replaced does not mean the replacement starts with a clean slate.

If you are accused of murder, you cannot say, to defend yourself: "I didn't kill anyone this morning therefore I am innocent ?"

I am not saying that a replacement mean that the slot is scummy but you should not discard previous comments ? Or is there some meta on Mafia Scum that I am not aware about ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:29 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Let's hear from Pista then.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:37 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 868, GoodNightMsGreen wrote:
In post 773, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 732, chilledtea wrote:
In post 730, Postie wrote:Okay, I'm liking Creature/Not_Mafia for scum.

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Here's my lame attempt at counterwagoning. Hopefully someone on the pista wagon can join me on this before NM gets in here and hammers to save his own skin.
If this slot flips scum, I can at least throw GWS into my townpile because of . I don't think Creature would have been so quick to jump in and defend Gale if they were buddies.

Considering Not_Mafia just replaced in, there is 0 chance of him realistically getting lynched. The creature slot got a boost because of replacement.

Chilledtea, I don't understand why a replacement is a boost.
Being replaced does not mean the replacement starts with a clean slate.

If you are accused of murder, you cannot say, to defend yourself: "I didn't kill anyone this morning therefore I am innocent ?"

I am not saying that a replacement mean that the slot is scummy but you should not discard previous comments ? Or is there some meta on Mafia Scum that I am not aware about ?

VOTE: Not Mafia

sorry posted from Hydra account

VOTE: Not Mafia
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:37 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I was a bit surprised to see this when I logged in again ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:47 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 827, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Idk, why wouldn't scum kill me?

Anyways, Anti I think you hammered already.

I don't know if you are town but it feels like that instead of finding who is scummy, you analyse a post, find something scummy and then have a confirmation bias and interpret everything your target says as scummy.

Scum has all interest to keep you in game since it causes distraction (see d1)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

I think GuyFawkes was NKed because scum must have thought he was a PR, his last votes were on LovelyGiant and FA.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 887, Antihero wrote:yeah... scum apparently REALLY don't understand optimal play here w/ regards to the nightkills

In post 891, Antihero wrote:
In post 889, Not_Mafia wrote:Maybe they were doc hunting, though I don't know why they would

why would that matter?

it's macho

Maybe they did this on purpose to confuse the town ? Or maybe scum thought that there could have been another PR checking for who would attack FA ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 896, Antihero wrote:
In post 894, BlueTrin wrote:Maybe they did this on purpose to confuse the town ? Or maybe scum thought that there could have been another PR checking for who would attack FA ?

that doesn't exist

and now i'm starting to think you would completely do these

Well if I was scum, I would pay a bit more attention to the role list. I just re-read it and I agree with you, unless there is an universal backup it does not make sense.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 895, chilledtea wrote:Apart from tracker we don't really have an investigative role according to the setup. Actually, that probably clears FA.

I wonder why scum didn't take out FA.

Now the only reasons are: either they want us to lynch FA, either FA lied, or they thought there would be an universal backup (the last one is a bit dumb from a scum point of view though, because it would be a guess)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:02 am

Post by BlueTrin »

VOTE: lovelygiant this game is getting easier and easier
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:40 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Man AH just called me and Lowell idiots :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:28 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Why couldn't there be a Roleblocker ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:32 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 933, Antihero wrote:oh wow yeah

i'm stupid

Yay I though you would call me stupid again :)

I triple read the setup before to post the previous comment !
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:38 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I'll put my vote in the meantime, I'll be on V/LA on Friday for Easter.
VOTE: Dierfire

Pedit: I was about to ask why you claimed at the beginning of the day
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:42 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 941, Antihero wrote:i'm glad i got my head out of my ass in time to get at least ONE read right this game

Which one ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:44 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Ah true, you voted DierFire ... Let's wait for the flip before to claim victory ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:45 am

Post by BlueTrin »

It's better than me ... I have been tunnelling Not Mafia slot from the beginning I think ?

I can't remember anything after the FA drama ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Gale, I am with AH, your death tunelling of me and someone else (I can't remember who it was) was annoying: not only you were extrapolating from random votes but you kept going and going for pages. Then whatever I would say, instead of interpreting, you would always justify all replies as scum answers so I literally stopped answering you to not fuel your eagerness (strangely this worked, after I ignored you, you focused even more on the other person)

Anyway, in the post game you ll see that I wasn't scum.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 903, Frozen Angel wrote:last scum is between lowell , bluetrin i guess

next time kill me faster for your own good :]

I missed that post, why am I a scum candidate ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 655, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 626, Lowell wrote:The way I read it lovely started bitching as soon as the "lynch" was achieved, blaming ppl for playing against wincon. How could he do this unless he knew the lynchee was town? Seems obvious, what am I missing?

Even if she was scum it would be against your own wincon to get lynched in this manner, isn't it ?

So Lowell made this bad point to distance himself ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 969, Frozen Angel wrote:ok im eager to see to the result.

pedit : that make so much sense

Hey FA, you didn't explain why I am a potential scum candidate. Would like to know.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 966, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Dierfire

kthnxbai gg no re

Are you KainTepes ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 972, Frozen Angel wrote:well 2 tracker guilty in row and a roleblock guilty . if thats the case then i will be speachless :D

pedit : your day 3 start was awful

Ah well, I admit I lost a bit interest in this game and wasn't really reading carefully.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:36 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Chilled, one thing you need to not forget in your analysis is that maybe scum didn't keep her alive every night because of her but because maybe there were worse threats in terms of accusation ?

We also need to factor what the dead people had for scum list, although this could be WIFOMed.

I'll do a proper catchup when I am back from holidays: there are just too many pages.

I can't remember why we gave up on Creature/Not Mafia slot though. I remember feeling strongly about his slot. I see what you mean as well for AH, when I saw that he had a MS award I thought he would bring a lot of stuff but he seems to be confused like the rest of us. The strongest point he made was against the speed of a wagon if I remember correctly.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:41 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 966, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Dierfire

kthnxbai gg no re

In post 960, Not_Mafia wrote:He would just kill you, you're macho

One thing I am surprised that nobody mentioned: Not_Mafia hammering before Dierfire can reply and he is for some reason posting something with an argumentation.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:44 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 959, Frozen Angel wrote:please i got u 2 scums , sheep me on third please

In post 958, Frozen Angel wrote:i tracked lowell he didnt target anyone. im 100 percent sure lowell is last scum please sheep me on this

VOTE: lowell

lowell and postie were the ones who dreiled lovely wagon in day 1. when i asked about lowell and postie day 2 both panicked. they sent lovely that night becuase i was pushing lowell. and last night he didnt go on kill becuase he was an obvious track target.

In post 960, Not_Mafia wrote:He would just kill you, you're macho

In post 961, Frozen Angel wrote:wifoming?

i should have been dead day 2. he clearly want to keep me to add wifom

He discards the possibility of Wifoming mentioned by FA
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Some preliminary analysis

Noticed this post, Postie named these as town reads:
  • BlueTrin
  • ChilledTea
  • LovelyGiant
  • Anti Hero

He named scum in:
  • Lowell
  • Guy
  • Not_Mafia

Spoiler:
In post 840, Postie wrote:Final thoughts: I think BlueTrin, chilledtea, lovelygiant, and Antihero are town. Dierfire and GWS are null. I think there scum is in Lowell, Guy, and Not_Mafia.

Why am I alive ?

I am alive probably because scum wants me to vote on Creature/Not Mafia ? Or they are wifoming me. The most likely scenario is that they expect me to make a bad decision, so basically I am read as an idiot ?

Why are others alive ?

• GWS
    : If he is not scum, he is making quite bad cases, and I think he could be easily framed in LyLo. I would keep this guy alive if I was scum.
  • Lowell
    : Before to be conftown, he was the most likely person to be lynched.
  • ChilledTea
    : He is very active on this day, but he pointed at DierFire, and he is putting himself as the kingmaker today by asking people to give their opinions before to give his opinions. Also he changed his opinion on Creature/Not_Mafia. He was a very strong advocate of lynching Creature (as I did)
  • Anti Hero
    : He is supposed to be the best played here I guess from his town award. He has not been getting many reads (at least less than my expectations). This could explain why he is kept alive by scum, but he could be equally scum.
  • Not_Mafia
    : I think he is KainTepes, NM does not express himself much. I think he got a bit of hatred from the dead scum and I don't think they were bussing each other. IMHO he is kept alive because he is seen as weaker. I just want to lynch this guy so much for hammering Dierfire without letting him reply but he is not my strongest scum read.

From this preliminary analysis, I suspect the most likely suspects are ChilledTea and Anti Hero.

Bonus for Anti Hero, I think only a very cunning player would have thought of not making a kill to go after Lowell or Dierfire, he has an award so I expect him to not be an idiot. Also he called me and Lowell an idiot so he would definitely keep me alive. He got a roleblocker to reveal.

Bonus for ChilledTea, he claims town roleblocker, that would mean the last mafia has to be a roleblocker or we would have three goons against Doc + Macho Tracker + RB and that would seem a bit stacked.

(More to come obviously)

ChilledTea/Everybody, do you want everybody to claim at this point ? What does everybody think of this ? In retrospect we should have maybe claimed yesterday but Not_Mafia hammer ruined the day
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:32 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1043, chilledtea wrote:
In post 1040, BlueTrin wrote:

Why am I alive ?

I am alive probably because scum wants me to vote on Creature/Not Mafia ? Or they are wifoming me. The most likely scenario is that they expect me to make a bad decision, so basically I am read as an idiot ?

Really bad analysis. Why are you worried why you are alive, when if ah is town he would get taken out the first, and then myself (roleblocker). Like there are several reasons to not go after you and go after me and antihero.

This is one of the things that makes me think blue_trin could be scum. Seems really fake to think along the lines of why was I kept alive when there is a claimed roleblocker, claimed tracker, and if antihero is town, then award-winning townie.

What I mean to say is that if my reads were accurate, there would be a change I would have been silenced. If Not_Mafia was scum, he would have probably tried to silence me earlier, since I pretty much did nothing but suspect him.

These are the kills: not everybody killed was a PR, but it is possible the scum suspected they were PRs.

pistachi0n the
Vanilla Townie
, lynched d1
Almost50 the
Vanilla Townie
, killed n1
Postie the
Mafia Goon
, lynched d2
GuyFawkes the
Vanilla Townie
, killed n2
lovelygiant the
Mafia Goon
, lynched d3
Dierfire the
Town Doctor
, lynched d4
Frozen Angel the
Town Macho Tracker
, killed n4

On my next posts I will just ISO everybody, this was only a preliminary based on the NKs, I need to continue collecting all the information we have.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:35 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1043, chilledtea wrote:

Why am I alive ?

Really bad analysis. Why are you worried why you are alive, when if ah is town he would get taken out the first, and then myself (roleblocker). Like there are several reasons to not go after you and go after me and antihero.

This is one of the things that makes me think blue_trin could be scum. Seems really fake to think along the lines of why was I kept alive when there is a claimed roleblocker, claimed tracker, and if antihero is town, then award-winning townie.

Ok then, this was implied as well:
  • Why wasn't FA killed as soon as she claimed ?
  • Why is AH alive ? Is it because he didn't have good reads and/or because the scum was more concerned about other PRs ?
  • How do we confirm that you are really a roleblocker ? Will you have to claim all your night actions at some point ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:47 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1049, chilledtea wrote:

• BlueTrin
  • ChilledTea
  • LovelyGiant
  • Anti Hero

He named scum in:
  • Lowell
  • Guy
  • Not_Mafia

Why would you go and read confirmed scum's post detailing what her town reads and scum reads are after she was outed as the goon responsible for almost's death?

I suspect that he wouldn't have put Not_Mafia in the scum list if he was scum ? Unless WIFOM, but why cast some shadow over Creature slot at this point ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:50 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1051, chilledtea wrote:
In post 1050, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 1049, chilledtea wrote:

• BlueTrin
  • ChilledTea
  • LovelyGiant
  • Anti Hero

He named scum in:
  • Lowell
  • Guy
  • Not_Mafia

Why would you go and read confirmed scum's post detailing what her town reads and scum reads are after she was outed as the goon responsible for almost's death?

I suspect that he wouldn't have put Not_Mafia in the scum list if he was scum ? Unless WIFOM, but why cast some shadow over Creature slot at this point ?

No one had asked Postie what her reads are. She just posted them as is.

Why are you looking at what was
obviously
planted to create confusion among the town?

Even though people plant things to cause confusion, I think she was more likely to put town in scum.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:05 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Let's wait for the flip, but I think the cases that GWS are putting are so bad and he is so stubborn that I think he will flip town.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:06 am

Post by BlueTrin »

(btw my cases seem to be pretty bad but I think I am less stubborn than GWS)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:22 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1087, chilledtea wrote:
In post 1086, Antihero wrote:oh if theres 4 scum i know 3 people who will no longer be on the nrg after this

Omg I laughed so hard at this hahaha

I don't understand this acronym
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:22 am

Post by BlueTrin »

VOTE: GWS

Admin, flip please !
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1094, chilledtea wrote:I have a very nasty habit of overcomplicating everything. I was thinking blue_trin was the scum. I am just dumb.

I thought you were trying to look like the King maker and make us fight.

I didn't think GWS was scum: just making bad arguments lol.

I was terrible this game (as usual)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

So can we see the scum PT ? I want to know why FA wasn't killed.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Oh well I assumed that you must be better than the average Jo, also you made a good comment about the speed of a wagon.

Without knowing how you got the award, I put you in the category 'more likely to be smarter'
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1108, chilledtea wrote:Lesson learn is that even if you have an investigation information you should wait for the person to at least speak his mind. Wifom would definitely be created though, but dier was town.

To be frank, this was Not_Mafia's hammer.

I certainly didn't want him to be hammered before he spoke.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:20 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Fair enough
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:01 am

Post by BlueTrin »

N_n can you explain ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:39 am

Post by BlueTrin »

No anger here, don't want someone to be bullied without proof.
GWS can raise it with the admins if he believes there is an issue.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:25 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Ah sorry, I thought you were addressing both of us because you mentioned that you were posting from your account :)

No hate, hugs to you, GWS and AH :)

Btw if you need a third player in your hydra let me know. I am too busy at work to join new games (had to replace out in Maestro micro) but I wouldn't mind being in a 'relaxed' hydra.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:12 am

Post by BlueTrin »

It's fine you ll do the action, GWS will be our inquisitor, I'll relax :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”