Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:03 am

Post by VampanezeHunter »

/confirm!
"...Unvote you Moran..."- SomeStrangeFlea
"...Lag is so much worse in real life than in computer games, if you don't believe me then look at Jesus--it took him three *days* to respawn after he died..."- Khelvaster.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:48 am

Random vote time...
Vote:Hjallti
uum...Because that pic disturbs me! =(
"...Lag is so much worse in real life than in computer games, if you don't believe me then look at Jesus--it took him three *days* to respawn after he died..."- Khelvaster.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:35 am

UltimaAvalon wrote:I think Hjallti knows who the GM is, and is trying to make it look like he doesn't by saying things like WIFOM and using metagame

FoS: Hjallti
ARGH! WIFOM IS PLAYING TRICKS WITH MY MIND!
Unvote, Vote:UA
for making my brain hurt!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:19 am

Whoa!
Unvote:UA, Vote:Jdodge
Changing that vote ever so quick was very scummy! I doubt some people noticed that!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:36 am

No SSF I have said things possibly not enough but I have said thing and some important like my vote on Jdodge without too much cause!
Ok now I shall post! :roll:
Reading through I noticed that someone pointed out that the goon would not want to lynch the GF. Guess who was the first person to stop us? Then again if this is a red Herring then we are done for! So I am thinki9ng that UA is the GF trying to play mind tricks with us! Anyway this could be WIFOM but why would the GF claim if his aim is not to get lynched?
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:05 am

Whoops I forgot. Here are my top 2 Suspicions!
1)SSF- Mainly gut feeling but also the fact that he hasn't really been presurised before so it kinda makes me think he is slipping under the radar.
2)Hjallti_for the rweasons in my last post!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:49 am

Um..basically Too town! I think you've not done anyrthing suspicious but that puts you under the radar! So if you are scum then this is quite easy for you!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:12 am

UltimaAvalon wrote:The only thing that scares me is....what if you're scum, and you're perfectly okay with this, because neither you nor your scumbuddy is in anyway endangered by this plan.

Other than the light case of paranoia, I like it
Yes I agree and also look who are the people who are least under suspicion? Flea and Jdodge! Possible scumpair there based on the facts of everybody's top supicions!
Hjallti wrote:Vampanezehunter wrote:

No SSF I have said things possibly not enough but I have said thing and some important like my vote on Jdodge without too much cause!
Ok now I shall post! Rolling Eyes
Reading through I noticed that someone pointed out that the goon would not want to lynch the GF. Guess who was the first person to stop us? Then again if this is a red Herring then we are done for! So I am thinki9ng that UA is the GF trying to play mind tricks with us! Anyway this could be WIFOM but why would the GF claim if his aim is not to get lynched?

Could you translate into plain english. You seem to refer to this mystical post as reason why I am suspicious but I don't understand it.

Ok I am basically saying that that WIFOM seems to be being used a lot in this game. Because UA claimed GF, I can't decide whether he wants us to lynch him or is taking a big Gambit ans the GF!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:13 am

EBWOP: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HJALLTI! Hope you had a good day!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:42 am

Sorry! OK Hjallti I put you in my list because someone said something and I thought it was a good point so I decided to agree. Also I said something about WIFOM but I am busy at the moment so I will comment later unless the Mod wants me replaced.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:47 am

Ok I will be away tomorrow so I won't be able to post tomorrow. Just to let you know!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:20 pm

Reading through now I'll get back to you ASAP.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:05 pm

I see no ay to convine you but I will try.

@Jdodge: I was saying that as I was only alowed to look at 2 games and I forgot about this one...anyway I've been replaced in that game.

Well I'm going to
Unvote, Vote:UA
- because I think that if he is GF, then his gambit has payed off.
PseudoVote:Hjallti
-because he defended UA and I think UA is the GF. I know that Hjallti has now Psuedo voted him but I think it is a late attempt to look town.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:46 am

Hmmm. Maybe I should reconsider? I've already voted UA but maybe I should vote someone else? Any advice :/ ?
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:28 am

GOd you guys are such stuck up people(some people anyway!) Fine I'm ending this day!
Vote:Hjallti
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:37 am

/agree then I won't have to care about this game and SSF and JDODGE who are stuck up!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:35 am

Bah Humbug! Go town!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”