Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by Davsto »

VC 1.3
AristoCow (2): A Real Scourge, Raskolnikov
beeboy (2): SnarkySnowman, Elsa and Anna
kelbris (1): Alchemist21
Elsa and Anna (1): iraonavp
Extrapolated Eagle (1): Klingoncelt
SnarkySnowman (1): beeboy
Holly and Sugar (1): AristoCow

Not Voting (4): Extrapolated Eagle, Holly and Sugar, shos, kelbris

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2016-03-04 23:25:00).
V/LA:

Extrapolated Eagle until Sunday
shos until Monday
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:25 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 72, Elsa and Anna wrote:you expect a scum to state he is obvtown?

As a matter of fact, yes, I do.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:31 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 110, beeboy wrote:
In post 102, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: Beeboy

Again, voting me is effectively voting "no lynch"

I have trouble believing you would claim that.

Why are you voting him, then?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:59 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

iraon, is that 'calling themselves obvtown' thing just neutral in your consideration for Elsa and Anna as scum, or is it part of your read?
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

VOTE: Beeboy

For trying to vote an Unlynchable claim and wasting his vote like that.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

Honey, I'm home!
In post 9, Elsa and Anna wrote:Actually sorry

not putting up with this again.

Putting up with what again?
In post 11, kelbris wrote:you have no reason to claim so early into the game, we are still in the RVS phase.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: beeboy

Wow this is nasty.

In post 27, Klingoncelt wrote:VOTE: Extrapolated Eagle

Hi! Nice to see you again!

Hello! I'm glad I got to play with you again! Sorry you rolled scum again, glad to see you're town here!
In post 28, iraonavp wrote:
In post 20, kelbris wrote:That is my personal opinion however, and I see that most of the other players disagree with it.

UNVOTE:

Did the other players' disagreement change your mind here? I'm not sure why you unvoted.

Because he's scared scum. He realized he messed up.
In post 29, A Real Scourge wrote:i don't really see scum changing their mind because of popular opinion so publically like that. a bit brazen, isn't it? though that could be a reverse to think the reverse! is that scummy to you, iraonavp? (gosh do you have like... a nickname? im not sure how to begin breaking that up)

I do. Just ask Klingon.
In post 37, Raskolnikov wrote:So within hours we have a mason claim (unless she's kidding) and an unkillable claim. I hate both you.

That's ok I don't think feel good about you.
In post 39, Raskolnikov wrote:Especially if you're unkillable because you could have eaten a NK if you're actually town.

VOTE: snarky

They could have, but it's all wifom anyways and I imagine scum are pretty posses at something like this happening. We've got conftown that can't be dealt with, I mean that's a massive advantage. You should be happy and you aren't. Why not?
In post 40, beeboy wrote:Wait @everyone I can guarantee we can figure out Elsa and Anna's role if we get them to L-1 by page 3 I promise.

Why them in particular? Because they're so.... Them? I don't think you really have to try to get them to the point where they're a pretty easy read in most cases, IMO.
In post 42, Raskolnikov wrote:I don't actually believe you but that sounds like a fun thing to do regardless :D

Doesn't it? But why are you so hoppy with your vote?
In post 45, iraonavp wrote:
In post 39, Raskolnikov wrote:Especially if you're unkillable because you could have eaten a NK if you're actually town.

Is he scum-aligned, though? We can make policy lynches later if necessary. I think placing your vote here at this point is anti-town, since he already claimed.

Yep. Why are you so unsure about this? I don't feel too good about you, either.
In post 50, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Kelbris

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Haven't they? Good to see you again, too. And as town, just the same!
In post 55, AristoCow wrote:
In post 52, kelbris wrote:When I said "I should've seen it coming", I mean that whilst it was unexpected, I should have realized that it was a possible tactic used in the game of Mafia. Public opinion changed my vote because my (rather stupid I will admit) vote immediately made everyone accuse me when I was simply basing my vote on past experience, sometimes you just need to admit when you are wrong and realize when others are right, even in mafia.
How...adult of you!
I like being the adult one usually!

Dammit, how can I scumread you when logic and humility are employed!?

:P
- Ari

He actually reads scary like my horribad off-site scum metastatic from two years ago. Him and rask are my two biggest scum reads atm.
In post 58, iraonavp wrote:
In post 51, Elsa and Anna wrote:Do you have a strategy besides parking your ass on obvtown?

You can't possibly consider yourself "obvtown" at this stage of the game. I understand that there's a certain degree of bravado there, but still.

Why shouldnt they? I think they're pretty obvtown, and they even have a pm that tells them they're obvtown (unless they don't and in that case why wouldn't they just say they were obvtown?)
In post 59, Raskolnikov wrote:
I knew this day would come. If you intend to keep the nightmares of the world locked up, a skeleton crew of neurotics given minimal funding isn't going to last long. Surprised we made this far all things considered.

It was a few weeks ago that reports of chaos insurgency activities within our area came in. They're always more active around this time, personally I have no clue why they prefer the winter. That's the least puzzling thing about them though. The whole concept doesn't make any sense. How does a group that idolizes chaos and anarchy even form, let alone coordinate actions well enough to be a threat to the Foundation? How can they control SCPs with minimal resources; we have countless which individually have the power to destroy the Foundation if loose. Why could they possibly hope to accomplish through their destruction? Of course us researchers aren't privy to the details of this shadow war but we are trained in case of the occasional breach and warned at times of 'elevated' threat. They're spoken of in whispers; showing too much interest in the group gets you the attention of internal affairs. Even so it's a concern during these otherwise quiet months, and our environment lends itself well to paranoia of all sorts.

The details themselves are hazy. I remember the place was falling apart. Now I know I'm always thinking that, but this was more than usual, I swear. People were neglecting to follow even basic protocols as well as trying bizarre new experiments. I really don't know what they expected would happen when they played hide-and-seek with SCP-███, but I'll probably never find out now. At some point a particularly violent Euclid class SCP, ███, was let out and the facility went into complete disarray. I was with SCP-█████ at the time; luckily due to the nature of this SCP's containment I was in a rather safe, even comfortable position for the entirety of the lockdown. Whatever happened during those few days beyond my sealed doors I may never find out. Under the dim emergency lighting day and night blended together and the experience was one bizarre dream as my imagination worked to interpret the cacophony surrounding me. Among the screams I've heard many sounds unlike anything I had heard before, and several so strange I didn't think they could even exist, which sounds quite insane but I don't know how else to describe it.

When the dust settled I was rounded up with the SCP I was with, and thrown in with 12 others. Some of these 'beings' were SCPs themselves, though others were various members of staff who were each carrying an SCP. Three 'doctors' greeted us, I recognized one of them as a former head researcher from this site. They were impatient; clearly they wanted to get out of this backwater and back to their cushy jobs as heads of their various departments. At least level 4 clearance from each, and they rubbed it in. One even suggested just getting rid of all of us just because he didn't feel like dealing with this 'headache'. Douchebags. We were told some basic details; the chaos insurgency caused this breach and even to this moment hid among us. They ask us to produce the insurgents to them, one each day, and that we'd be free when the last has been taken. Now, I've been working for the Foundation long enough to know this isn't really so simple. If they didn't know which of us were insurgents how could they trust us to find out essentially at random? No, it's another Foundation experiment, a test. Even the 'reward' is probably a lie; there's a good chance we'll all be terminated when the experiment is finished and they've learned all they wanted to. I assume they're testing the chaos insurgents' abilities to deceive and blend in with innocents? Or maybe they're struck here overseeing the facilities repair and decided to use us for some entertainment. Even so I have to try to 'win' this game, there isn't really anything else I really can do at this point. For better or ill we're all committed to this hunt for the traitors in our midst. I only hope my demise will come in the day to a clean execution, rather than in the night from whatever horrors the SCPs can inflict.

Iioa? This isn't playing the game this is nasty scum stuffs
In post 61, Raskolnikov wrote:I thought that if anyone would appreciate literature it one who calls themselves Aristophanes. I suppose you are merely a dilettante? A pretender? An errant, craven pander of ill stock and disreputable house? Bah!

VOTE: Aristo

Seriously though.

Yeah, seriously.

Wait. OMGUS much?
In post 63, beeboy wrote:
In post 62, Raskolnikov wrote:Ugh these claims

I think VT claiming mason to try to eat a NK is unlikely in a role madness game like this

I think it might actually be worth running him up and either lynching him if hes scum or outing the other mason

I think if scum goes for masons it isn't the worst thing in the world in a role madness game

Can someone good at this game tell me if I'm right or wrong thanks.

Vote Elsa

Fake vote intentional?
In post 67, Elsa and Anna wrote:Hey hey hey!

If you any personal problem with My sister don't involve me in them! thx

~Elsa

Please don't lock her out of this, please don't slam the door, you don't have to keep your distance anymore~
In post 73, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Kelbris

that was a shitty reaction in page one. and it still is.

~Elsa

Yep. What about rask?
In post 76, AristoCow wrote:
In post 74, Elsa and Anna wrote:Ari wtf are you doing?

~Elsa
I was helping!

But now it's page 4 (nice work getting us there btw), and my vote is no longer required here. Also, him trying to get you to self hammer is shady.

But I did like my Kel vote a lot better. Let's do that again!
VOTE: Kelbris

- Ari

QFT
In post 78, beeboy wrote:UNVOTE:

:/ page 4 isn't indicative

That's true. Lets get to the next page!
In post 88, beeboy wrote:

If I wanted you to self hammer I would have started a real post based on how your 2nd post vaguely resembles a policy lynch which would actually make you mad since town was scum reading you for that. I was just trying to lighten the mood <3 =D You wouldn't self hammer and give me the satisfaction of succeeding which is why I was comfortable having you at L-1.
Let's have a fun game ok? :P

Define 'fun.'
In post 91, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 80, Holly and Sugar wrote:Snarky you never claim that.

Really? I mean see my reasoning for it, is that not smart? :neutral:

I thought it was smart, but I'm just an eagle
In post 93, beeboy wrote:
In post 92, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 79, SnarkySnowman wrote:To clarify - lynching me is the same as a no lynch, and night killing me is the same as a no kill. I only claim early because I know I often get mistaken for not town and I wanted to not be a distraction. By the same logic I'm pretty sure I wasn't going to be night killed anyway so

You're unlynchable and unkillable?

Sounds a little overpowered to me.

VOTE: Snarky

I agree wouldn't hurt to try right?

Yes?
In post 114, AristoCow wrote:
In post 112, SnarkySnowman wrote:Aristocow - the thing that makes me not so OP is that I'm not counted towards a majority for endgame purposes. I only have a vote / count towards a voting majority.

@Holly - hydra slip or???
Wait...so your body counts vote votes needed,but your vote doesn't?
Is this only in endgame or is it always??

Holly Suga, you guys need an Avatar.
Also, I didn't see a town slip, and pointing it out yourself makes it not indicative anymore.
Also also, Pip is Itlepip.

- Ari

Yeah you're a very solid NULL. Please think more town thoughts, thanks!
In post 115, SnarkySnowman wrote:As in, scum's wincon is usually something like "you win when you make up half of the living players" or someshit, I don't count. So if there's 3 town including me, and 2 scum, scum win right there.

I guess that makes it a little less exciting, but still we have conftown, right?
In post 118, AristoCow wrote:
In post 115, SnarkySnowman wrote:As in, scum's wincon is usually something like "you win when you make up half of the living players" or someshit, I don't count. So if there's 3 town including me, and 2 scum, scum win right there.
For the record,
That
is something to claim outright.

In the case of a Bullet and Lynch Proof role, I'd claim the latter,nnot the for, in the hopes of drawing an NK.

This is pretty much conftown. I'm good with this!

I find myself just agreeing or disagreeing with your posts but you don't have any feelings and I really don't like it.
In post 119, AristoCow wrote:Wow, rereading that it's obviously about hydra slipping. I feel dumb now.

I still found little content in this iso thus far.
VOTE: Holla at yo Suga Momma!

Like this. Why would you do this? What do you even want here? I don't get it. :/
In post 128, A Real Scourge wrote:iraon, is that 'calling themselves obvtown' thing just neutral in your consideration for Elsa and Anna as scum, or is it part of your read?

Good question. I feel better about you than other people here *sideways glance at kel and rask*
In post 129, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Beeboy

Not a bad vote. Glad you're probably town, too!
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:56 am

I like the game so far I feel good about some people and bad about others and it doesn't feel all muddled and stuff.

This or rask needs to go today, both super nasty.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

EE you're full of baloney.

I'll give you a chance though.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Working with like 20 quotes is going to take me literally hours though so just hang tight for now
deranged and incoherent
?
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:03 am

In post 132, Raskolnikov wrote:EE you're full of baloney.

You know this is often the first thing a scum player says to me when I enter a game? Go look up garmr, ythan, or aphix in any of my previous games.
"@EE
AristoCow
AristoCow
Townie
AristoCow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:54 am

Post by AristoCow »

beep boop, I'll jump over the moon in a bit

-TheCow
Hydra Between Aristophanes and TheCow.

We were paired up by Aeronaut in The Hydra Academy.
Want to learn some new tricks? Why not sign up yourself! Teachers are in high demand!
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:58 am

Post by TheCow »

ego
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:06 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i didn't like beeboy's vote but i actually like this one less! it sounds so safe, and that he feels the need to explain what should have been obvious is also weird.
that said, i agree with the sentiment of voting beeboy? it's weird. i'll ignore it for now and see if this is just how Alchemist is.
In post 134, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 132, Raskolnikov wrote:EE you're full of baloney.

You know this is often the first thing a scum player says to me when I enter a game? Go look up garmr, ythan, or aphix in any of my previous games.

hi Eagle! <3

Eagle's playstyle is definitely very different from what i've seen. just don't let him be in a position to hammer. (i'm kidding Eagle ily)
Rask what are you saying in this post tho? like what are your intentions toward Eagle rn?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:12 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

also, anyone voting Snarky should rethink it. it's easy to see that it's not a fakeclaim. if there's reason to doubt it, that'll become apparent in a later Day.

AristoCow kind of reminds me of... me. hum. do you happen to be pretty excited for this game, aristophanes? or perhaps you've just been posting while in a good mood? it comes off a bit.. forced.
All hail the king, baby.

Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:17 am

Hi scourge! <3 glad to play a game where I know a lot of people. I promise I don't usually hammer that poorly, I was kind of sad and pessimistic as an overflow from the game I had just gotten out of with Klingon. :'(

And I need a counter for every time someone notices that my play style changes.
"@EE
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

will post later today. But I must admit my heart approves that beeboy vote. Not so sure about my brain ...

~Elsa
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Spoiler: part 1
In post 130, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Honey, I'm home!
In post 9, Elsa and Anna wrote:Actually sorry

not putting up with this again.

Putting up with what again?
In post 11, kelbris wrote:you have no reason to claim so early into the game, we are still in the RVS phase.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: beeboy

Wow this is nasty.
In post 27, Klingoncelt wrote:VOTE: Extrapolated Eagle

Hi! Nice to see you again!

Hello! I'm glad I got to play with you again! Sorry you rolled scum again, glad to see you're town here!
In post 28, iraonavp wrote:
In post 20, kelbris wrote:That is my personal opinion however, and I see that most of the other players disagree with it.

UNVOTE:

Did the other players' disagreement change your mind here? I'm not sure why you unvoted.

Because he's scared scum. He realized he messed up.
In post 29, A Real Scourge wrote:i don't really see scum changing their mind because of popular opinion so publically like that. a bit brazen, isn't it? though that could be a reverse to think the reverse! is that scummy to you, iraonavp? (gosh do you have like... a nickname? im not sure how to begin breaking that up)

I do. Just ask Klingon.

1- Going back to post 9 to ask more about an RVS vote
2- I think that's a good response to a post 10 claim especially from a newbie. If you said it was bad or you didn't like it that would be fine but I think calling it nasty and going on to scumread him based on it is going too far
3- hands out a townread frivolously and on someone with no content
4- this is ridiculous
5- Because you change your opinion like that as scum you can see kelbris doing it. fair enough.

Spoiler: part 2
In post 130, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 37, Raskolnikov wrote:So within hours we have a mason claim (unless she's kidding) and an unkillable claim. I hate both you.

That's ok I don't think feel good about you.

They could have, but it's all wifom anyways and I imagine scum are pretty posses at something like this happening. We've got conftown that can't be dealt with, I mean that's a massive advantage. You should be happy and you aren't. Why not?

1a assuming you went through the thread post-by-post this statement at this time doesn't make any sense at all as you haven't yet read anything to base a feeling off of. Alternatively you read everything and had your reads decided then went back to do this post-by-post which is weird considering some of the later fluff, things like the rvs question; I'd expect you to keep it more relevant to your reads if this was the case.
1b the statement doesnt analyse or say anything about whats quoted above it
2 you put him at conftown, say its a massive advantage and that I should be happy.
first of all he's not conf and even if you think it's very likely I'd expect at least a touch of doubt
second of all if you read the thread (going back to 1a) you would know its not a massive advantage because he stated the drawback of his role being the game ends a day earlier, and since he claimed he won't be eating any NKs. you don't question his day 1 claim at all, but assuming he's town you also think claiming first thing day 1 is optimal?
third you say I should be happy for this and ask why I'm not. In the very quote you're responding to I say why he shouldn't claim unkillable so he could have ate a NK. You're scumreading me but not looking at what I actually say?

Spoiler: part 3
In post 40, beeboy wrote:Wait @everyone I can guarantee we can figure out Elsa and Anna's role if we get them to L-1 by page 3 I promise.

Why them in particular? Because they're so.... Them? I don't think you really have to try to get them to the point where they're a pretty easy read in most cases, IMO.
In post 42, Raskolnikov wrote:I don't actually believe you but that sounds like a fun thing to do regardless :D

Doesn't it? But why are you so hoppy with your vote?
In post 45, iraonavp wrote:

Is he scum-aligned, though? We can make policy lynches later if necessary. I think placing your vote here at this point is anti-town, since he already claimed.

Yep. Why are you so unsure about this? I don't feel too good about you, either.
In post 50, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Kelbris

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Haven't they? Good to see you again, too. And as town, just the same!
In post 55, AristoCow wrote:
In post 52, kelbris wrote:When I said "I should've seen it coming", I mean that whilst it was unexpected, I should have realized that it was a possible tactic used in the game of Mafia. Public opinion changed my vote because my (rather stupid I will admit) vote immediately made everyone accuse me when I was simply basing my vote on past experience, sometimes you just need to admit when you are wrong and realize when others are right, even in mafia.
How...adult of you!
I like being the adult one usually!

Dammit, how can I scumread you when logic and humility are employed!?

:P
- Ari

He actually reads scary like my horribad off-site scum metastatic from two years ago. Him and rask are my two biggest scum reads atm.
In post 58, iraonavp wrote:
In post 51, Elsa and Anna wrote:Do you have a strategy besides parking your ass on obvtown?

You can't possibly consider yourself "obvtown" at this stage of the game. I understand that there's a certain degree of bravado there, but still.

Why shouldnt they? I think they're pretty obvtown, and they even have a pm that tells them they're obvtown (unless they don't and in that case why wouldn't they just say they were obvtown?)

1- total bs. Implying that else/anna (RC and FA) are a pretty easy read. either shallow thinking which is more likely from scum or EE actually thinks that in which case [redacted]
2- looking this far into something clearly not serious: shallow thinking again. Also at the time of that quote I hadn't changed my vote and at the time of this I've only done so once
3- scumreading someone else for NOT using shallow thinking, okay.
4- Another townread given out for free. telling him that in this way is buddying-ish too
5- whether he's right or wrong his view on kelbris here is actually consistent with part1.5 so that's good for him
6- the third (I won't count snarky since that's reasonable) townread given out so fast and easy, worst because he goes as far as saying obvtown. shallow etc but matches the equally absurd view in 3.1

Spoiler: part 4
In post 59, Raskolnikov wrote:
I knew this day would come.
-snip-

Iioa? This isn't playing the game this is nasty scum stuffs
In post 61, Raskolnikov wrote:I thought that if anyone would appreciate literature it one who calls themselves Aristophanes. I suppose you are merely a dilettante? A pretender? An errant, craven pander of ill stock and disreputable house? Bah!

VOTE: Aristo

Seriously though.

Yeah, seriously.

Wait. OMGUS much?

1- The correct term is fluff, IIoA is when you give information and analysis about the game and without giving strong conclusions on whether people are scum/town or pushing them. Now you can complain about this but if you think its alignment indicative please go further. Not knowing what IIoA contributes to my VI lean on him
2- Okay but don't leave it there. Why not say why you're finding this post and vote scummy beyond saying its omgus? In insolation fluff, IIoA, omgus do come from both alignments so usually people explain beyond just saying this post was X.

I want him to try to connect the dots and actually say why he thinks these posts would come from scum since he believes they do. I want him to explain what he thinks would motivate scum-rask to post these posts he's pointing out and same for kelbris.

Spoiler: part 5
In post 63, beeboy wrote:
In post 62, Raskolnikov wrote:Ugh these claims

I think VT claiming mason to try to eat a NK is unlikely in a role madness game like this

I think it might actually be worth running him up and either lynching him if hes scum or outing the other mason

I think if scum goes for masons it isn't the worst thing in the world in a role madness game

Can someone good at this game tell me if I'm right or wrong thanks.

Vote Elsa

Fake vote intentional?
In post 67, Elsa and Anna wrote:Hey hey hey!

If you any personal problem with My sister don't involve me in them! thx

~Elsa

Please don't lock her out of this, please don't slam the door, you don't have to keep your distance anymore~
In post 73, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Kelbris

that was a shitty reaction in page one. and it still is.

~Elsa

Yep. What about rask?

fluff. Doesn't take a stance on beeboy vs else/anna. He said else/anna was obvtown before, he doesn't say anything about beeboy? Remember him townreading klingon and alchemist on pretty much no content but beeboy who's been fairly involved I guess wasn't worth saying about.

Spoiler: part 6
In post 76, AristoCow wrote:
In post 74, Elsa and Anna wrote:Ari wtf are you doing?

~Elsa
I was helping!

But now it's page 4 (nice work getting us there btw), and my vote is no longer required here. Also, him trying to get you to self hammer is shady.

But I did like my Kel vote a lot better. Let's do that again!

- Ari

QFT
In post 78, beeboy wrote:UNVOTE:

:/ page 4 isn't indicative

That's true. Lets get to the next page!
In post 88, beeboy wrote:

If I wanted you to self hammer I would have started a real post based on how your 2nd post vaguely resembles a policy lynch which would actually make you mad since town was scum reading you for that. I was just trying to lighten the mood <3 =D You wouldn't self hammer and give me the satisfaction of succeeding which is why I was comfortable having you at L-1.
Let's have a fun game ok? :P

Define 'fun.'
In post 91, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 80, Holly and Sugar wrote:Snarky you never claim that.

Really? I mean see my reasoning for it, is that not smart? :neutral:

I thought it was smart, but I'm just an eagle
In post 93, beeboy wrote:
In post 92, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 79, SnarkySnowman wrote:To clarify - lynching me is the same as a no lynch, and night killing me is the same as a no kill. I only claim early because I know I often get mistaken for not town and I wanted to not be a distraction. By the same logic I'm pretty sure I wasn't going to be night killed anyway so

You're unlynchable and unkillable?

Sounds a little overpowered to me.

VOTE: Snarky

I agree wouldn't hurt to try right?

Yes?

1- ok
2- minor. On the surface he agrees with the unvote since he sees else and anna as obvtown. If you actually look at what beeboy said it was that page 4 wasn't indicative (referring to else and anna) and he appears undecided. I think EE isn't really looking at beeboy's posts very closely and this goes with what I said in part 5.
3- doesnt have anything to say about beeboy again despite that beeboy/esleanna interaction actually being fairly substantial at this point in the game. After reading that post what he asks beeboy is to define 'fun'.
4- nothing
5- idk

Spoiler: part 7
In post 114, AristoCow wrote:
In post 112, SnarkySnowman wrote:Aristocow - the thing that makes me not so OP is that I'm not counted towards a majority for endgame purposes. I only have a vote / count towards a voting majority.

@Holly - hydra slip or???
Wait...so your body counts vote votes needed,but your vote doesn't?
Is this only in endgame or is it always??

Holly Suga, you guys need an Avatar.
Also, I didn't see a town slip, and pointing it out yourself makes it not indicative anymore.
Also also, Pip is Itlepip.

- Ari

Yeah you're a very solid NULL. Please think more town thoughts, thanks!

I guess that makes it a little less exciting, but still we have conftown, right?
In post 118, AristoCow wrote:
For the record,
That
is something to claim outright.

In the case of a Bullet and Lynch Proof role, I'd claim the latter,nnot the for, in the hopes of drawing an NK.

This is pretty much conftown. I'm good with this!

I find myself just agreeing or disagreeing with your posts but you don't have any feelings and I really don't like it.
In post 119, AristoCow wrote:Wow, rereading that it's obviously about hydra slipping. I feel dumb now.

I still found little content in this iso thus far.
VOTE: Holla at yo Suga Momma!

Like this. Why would you do this? What do you even want here? I don't get it. :/
In post 128, A Real Scourge wrote:iraon, is that 'calling themselves obvtown' thing just neutral in your consideration for Elsa and Anna as scum, or is it part of your read?

Good question. I feel better about you than other people here *sideways glance at kel and rask*

Not a bad vote. Glad you're probably town, too!

1- solid null on aristo, interesting
2- meh
3 and 4- I think he's wrong on aristo not having 'feelings' as he did vote people and was involved but I can't draw any conclusion here or see this as AI
5- meh, worth noting its yet another townread though this one's not exaggerated
6- you think beeboy is a good vote but didn't have any personal interest in him and didn't ask him anything substantial when you've quoted him several times. ok

I see little critical thought within his quote amalgamation. He votes kelbris because his reaction to the mason claim and because he reminds him of himself as scum, he doesn't like me for a few tells he doesn't go into detail on as well as my view on the claims being different from his, and he doesn't like iraon for questioning the BP/unkillable day 1 claim either. He hands out ridiculous townreads 2 of which are on people with barely any content but he makes it sound like they're really strong. I wouldn't have any problem if he said he found kelbris or me suspicious but I think he's way too convinced (), similarly if he said his townreads were weak rather than exaggerating most of them. I don't see any town paranoia in how he's approaching his reads and I thought his approach in doing his quote-by-quote on the game was weird since he seemed to have his opinions already decided before he begun. With all that said most of these esp. the shallow thinking would also apply to a VI so I want to hear his response and his explanations for why at this early point he's so convinced about so much.

p.s. I'm never doing this again it took FOREVER
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I really just can't believe someone could actually read the game and genuinely come out with the perspective expressed in
deranged and incoherent
?
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:12 am

Post by kelbris »

When I unvoted "because people did not like my vote". It was not because I messed up, I honestly believed that people would have reacted differently then what they did. In a previous game where a D1 claim with no reasoning occurred, a lot of players actually found it quite suspicious/annoying because. I simply took that idea and ran with it here, I unvoted when I realized that no-one else agreed on the subject in this game.
Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Holly and Sugar »

Why did other people not reacting like you wanted to change your reads?

-pip
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:37 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Rask, i have a few thoughts on your big ol quote post, but i'll wait for Eagle to respond to ya first.

kelbris your last few posts have been explaining yourself. how do you feel about other players voting you for all this? how do you feel about other players in general?

preview: pip i don't think they changed his reads, i think he re-use of a tell that appeared to be popular in a game he played is not alignment indicative, at worst, and townie at best.
All hail the king, baby.

Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Holly and Sugar »

Using the tell is null to townie, redacting the read because other people didn't like it is scummy.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:39 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

like, i see it as him pushing something (because pushing something is always good early day 1), and then, after seeing the reaction, realizing that it wouldn't bear fruit. i'd like for him to talk more about other players, though!

i mean, scum don't want to say 'i changed my reads because they were unpopular', that's a death sentence, and scum like to have a reason for it. plus, i don't think that's what he was doing. does that make sense, or am i going too far into 'too scummy to be scum' territory?
All hail the king, baby.

Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Beeboy's vote on me really feels like it was testing the waters to see if he could get something on me then backing off when he couldn't.

Need more votes here.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:43 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 148, Elsa and Anna wrote:Beeboy's vote on me really feels like it was testing the waters to see if he could get something on me then backing off when he couldn't.

Need more votes here.

Your meta is you do stupid things when town scum read you for reasons you don't like. You wouldn't self hammer because I was trolling.
Do you really think as scum I would be trying to get players to self hammer? No one as scum would want that much unneeded attention.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”