Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Holly and Sugar »

Snarky you never claim that.
Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:41 am

Trying to contact my other head so we can play the game properly together orz.

Sorry for the delay.

~kirroha
Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:39 pm

so it could totally be scum trying to survive, snarky is pretty lynchable I have found.

Also pip is totally town guys :P

(sorry for slipping)
Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:42 pm

no I townslipped.

(yeah one of the names is pip, we haven't figured out who is who yet).
Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:58 pm

it was a joke, I hydraslipped

-pip
Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:22 pm

In post 8, itlepip wrote:Forsooth, I thereby be the one whose wind flies deeply at the mouth. Why now has ten men all said when? For what kind of food does eat that which it would otherwise eat it? nine men now, ooh counting used to be a strength of mine. Ooh puppies! the fire grows the flies much towards the deepening sun.

In post 98, itlepip wrote:any vigis, yeah snarky is a godlike shot that comes around once in a lifetime.

Also Ari wow we don't have much in our iso, wow how did you make that read!
Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:33 am

Why did other people not reacting like you wanted to change your reads?

VOTE: Kelbris

-pip
Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:38 am

Using the tell is null to townie, redacting the read because other people didn't like it is scummy.
Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:47 am

In post 147, A Real Scourge wrote:like, i see it as him pushing something (because pushing something is always good early day 1), and then, after seeing the reaction, realizing that it wouldn't bear fruit. i'd like for him to talk more about other players, though!

i mean, scum don't want to say 'i changed my reads because they were unpopular', that's a death sentence, and scum like to have a reason for it. plus, i don't think that's what he was doing. does that make sense, or am i going too far into 'too scummy to be scum' territory?

um, I think you are towny for this, my read on him hasn't changed.
Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:47 pm

In post 181, A Real Scourge wrote:hoo boy. sisters if you want a policy lynch, then i'm sorry but it ain't happening. especially when you're trying to say we should policy lynch beeboy if you flip town! that's two mislynches and terrible.

like.. if you're town, and you don't care about beeboy's alignment.. then at BEST you should be arguing for a beeboy policy lynch today! not tomorrow! i don't want to town mislynches because you two have a personal problem, yknow?

In post 193, Elsa and Anna wrote:for the record, Raskol is fully aware that FA is mostly known for AtEing and that I am somewhat known for it as well.

Him pretending that he doesn't is tantamount to scumclaiming.

In post 241, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I like scourge at this point as well. I don't get the non-task wagon, like everyone should be on this. He posts fluff, his argument against me was pure omgus and anti-play style with like nothing about actual gameplay. He pings me as weird out the wazoo. Someone please give me a reason or two why he's town?

Okay, catchup sorry guys
In post 181, A Real Scourge wrote:hoo boy. sisters if you want a policy lynch, then i'm sorry but it ain't happening. especially when you're trying to say we should policy lynch beeboy if you flip town! that's two mislynches and terrible.

like.. if you're town, and you don't care about beeboy's alignment.. then at BEST you should be arguing for a beeboy policy lynch today! not tomorrow! i don't want to town mislynches because you two have a personal problem, yknow?
Ugh this post is soo bad, I'm pretty sure beeboy and Frozen were just spewed town with the whole 'mislynch thing'. ARS is top scum right now
In post 193, Elsa and Anna wrote:for the record, Raskol is fully aware that FA is mostly known for AtEing and that I am somewhat known for it as well.

Him pretending that he doesn't is tantamount to scumclaiming.
RC, no. It is not a scumclaim by any measure of the word.

In post 241, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I like scourge at this point as well. I don't get the non-task wagon, like everyone should be on this. He posts fluff, his argument against me was pure omgus and anti-play style with like nothing about actual gameplay. He pings me as weird out the wazoo. Someone please give me a reason or two why he's town?
Uh, no. Everything here is playstyle and not alignmnet indicative about Task. You can't just call people town like that, it looks bad when ASR flips scum.
In post 324, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 305, shos wrote:Coming to the discussion again, and rethinking about this, whoever called the 'are you a treestump' question IS scummy for that. Snarky claimed deathproof, but he did not claim whether or not he had any other actions and all. This provoked a full claim that ONLY helped scum.

It was me. I'm thinking it's a fakeclaim.

So presumably its scum faking cause town should never never fake the lynchproof thing. I kinda agree and but I don't like the way you are handling this. The role is basically "you 100% endgame" which obviously needs to be tested at some point to make sure it isn't scum trying to get a free win.
Beeboy's reads kinda suck, very few of the tells I think were NAI, however his thought process is fairly up front and he is a slight townread.
Shos is trolling which is super annoying to read and is a slight scum just for that/ read more that readlist was great, I like shos now

VOTE: ARS
Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:01 am

In post 433, itlepip wrote:
In post 431, shos wrote:So
I reread

and I can't get it

UNVOTE:

I can't find what I found scummy :(

Reread my post (just find my only post) and see. Nothing he's said recently is much better. This is a little frustrating because Kirroha hasn't said much to me really

-pip

yo! I'll probably do another catchup post soon.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”