Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

VOTE: Kelbris

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Do you have a strategy besides parking your ass on obvtown?
Because that's all I've seen from you.
More votes on Beeboy please.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by kelbris »

When I said "I should've seen it coming", I mean that whilst it was unexpected, I should have realized that it was a possible tactic used in the game of Mafia. Public opinion changed my vote because my (rather stupid I will admit) vote immediately made everyone accuse me when I was simply basing my vote on past experience, sometimes you just need to admit when you are wrong and realize when others are right, even in mafia.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 52, kelbris wrote:When I said "I should've seen it coming", I mean that whilst it was unexpected, I should have realized that it was a possible tactic used in the game of Mafia. Public opinion changed my vote because my (rather stupid I will admit) vote immediately made everyone accuse me when I was simply basing my vote on past experience, sometimes you just need to admit when you are wrong and realize when others are right, even in mafia.

Why aren't you voting Elsa and Anna?
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
AristoCow
AristoCow
Townie
AristoCow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by AristoCow »

VOTE: Elsa & Anna

We'll comply.

- Ari
Hydra Between Aristophanes and TheCow.

We were paired up by Aeronaut in The Hydra Academy.
Want to learn some new tricks? Why not sign up yourself! Teachers are in high demand!
AristoCow
AristoCow
Townie
AristoCow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by AristoCow »

In post 52, kelbris wrote:When I said "I should've seen it coming", I mean that whilst it was unexpected, I should have realized that it was a possible tactic used in the game of Mafia. Public opinion changed my vote because my (rather stupid I will admit) vote immediately made everyone accuse me when I was simply basing my vote on past experience, sometimes you just need to admit when you are wrong and realize when others are right, even in mafia.
How...adult of you!
I like being the adult one usually!

Dammit, how can I scumread you when logic and humility are employed!?

:P
- Ari

Want to learn some new tricks? Why not sign up yourself! Teachers are in high demand!
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 54, AristoCow wrote:VOTE: Elsa & Anna

We'll comply.

- Ari

fuck off.
AristoCow
AristoCow
Townie
AristoCow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by AristoCow »

In post 56, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 54, AristoCow wrote:VOTE: Elsa & Anna

We'll comply.

- Ari

fuck off.
<3

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 51, Elsa and Anna wrote:Do you have a strategy besides parking your ass on obvtown?

You can't possibly consider yourself "obvtown" at this stage of the game. I understand that there's a certain degree of bravado there, but still.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I knew this day would come. If you intend to keep the nightmares of the world locked up, a skeleton crew of neurotics given minimal funding isn't going to last long. Surprised we made this far all things considered.

It was a few weeks ago that reports of chaos insurgency activities within our area came in. They're always more active around this time, personally I have no clue why they prefer the winter. That's the least puzzling thing about them though. The whole concept doesn't make any sense. How does a group that idolizes chaos and anarchy even form, let alone coordinate actions well enough to be a threat to the Foundation? How can they control SCPs with minimal resources; we have countless which individually have the power to destroy the Foundation if loose. Why could they possibly hope to accomplish through their destruction? Of course us researchers aren't privy to the details of this shadow war but we are trained in case of the occasional breach and warned at times of 'elevated' threat. They're spoken of in whispers; showing too much interest in the group gets you the attention of internal affairs. Even so it's a concern during these otherwise quiet months, and our environment lends itself well to paranoia of all sorts.

The details themselves are hazy. I remember the place was falling apart. Now I know I'm always thinking that, but this was more than usual, I swear. People were neglecting to follow even basic protocols as well as trying bizarre new experiments. I really don't know what they expected would happen when they played hide-and-seek with SCP-███, but I'll probably never find out now. At some point a particularly violent Euclid class SCP, ███, was let out and the facility went into complete disarray. I was with SCP-█████ at the time; luckily due to the nature of this SCP's containment I was in a rather safe, even comfortable position for the entirety of the lockdown. Whatever happened during those few days beyond my sealed doors I may never find out. Under the dim emergency lighting day and night blended together and the experience was one bizarre dream as my imagination worked to interpret the cacophony surrounding me. Among the screams I've heard many sounds unlike anything I had heard before, and several so strange I didn't think they could even exist, which sounds quite insane but I don't know how else to describe it.

When the dust settled I was rounded up with the SCP I was with, and thrown in with 12 others. Some of these 'beings' were SCPs themselves, though others were various members of staff who were each carrying an SCP. Three 'doctors' greeted us, I recognized one of them as a former head researcher from this site. They were impatient; clearly they wanted to get out of this backwater and back to their cushy jobs as heads of their various departments. At least level 4 clearance from each, and they rubbed it in. One even suggested just getting rid of all of us just because he didn't feel like dealing with this 'headache'. Douchebags. We were told some basic details; the chaos insurgency caused this breach and even to this moment hid among us. They ask us to produce the insurgents to them, one each day, and that we'd be free when the last has been taken. Now, I've been working for the Foundation long enough to know this isn't really so simple. If they didn't know which of us were insurgents how could they trust us to find out essentially at random? No, it's another Foundation experiment, a test. Even the 'reward' is probably a lie; there's a good chance we'll all be terminated when the experiment is finished and they've learned all they wanted to. I assume they're testing the chaos insurgents' abilities to deceive and blend in with innocents? Or maybe they're struck here overseeing the facilities repair and decided to use us for some entertainment. Even so I have to try to 'win' this game, there isn't really anything else I really can do at this point. For better or ill we're all committed to this hunt for the traitors in our midst. I only hope my demise will come in the day to a clean execution, rather than in the night from whatever horrors the SCPs can inflict.
deranged and incoherent
?
AristoCow
AristoCow
Townie
AristoCow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by AristoCow »

In post 58, iraonavp wrote:
In post 51, Elsa and Anna wrote:Do you have a strategy besides parking your ass on obvtown?

You can't possibly consider yourself "obvtown" at this stage of the game. I understand that there's a certain degree of bravado there, but still.
Not unusual from them, but meh.
I tend to agree with you here though.

- Ari

P.s. Rasko, I'm not reading these unless they're actually indicative to the game. Care to contribute anything helpful?

P.p.s. Ira, I won't call you Iron I guess.
I don't see that as derogatory but you seemed really against it, so I shall refrain.

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I thought that if anyone would appreciate literature it one who calls themselves Aristophanes. I suppose you are merely a dilettante? A pretender? An errant, craven pander of ill stock and disreputable house? Bah!

VOTE: Aristo

Seriously though.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Ugh these claims

I think VT claiming mason to try to eat a NK is unlikely in a role madness game like this

I think it might actually be worth running him up and either lynching him if hes scum or outing the other mason

I think if scum goes for masons it isn't the worst thing in the world in a role madness game

Can someone good at this game tell me if I'm right or wrong thanks.
deranged and incoherent
?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 62, Raskolnikov wrote:Ugh these claims

I think VT claiming mason to try to eat a NK is unlikely in a role madness game like this

I think it might actually be worth running him up and either lynching him if hes scum or outing the other mason

I think if scum goes for masons it isn't the worst thing in the world in a role madness game

Can someone good at this game tell me if I'm right or wrong thanks.

Vote Elsa
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
AristoCow
AristoCow
Townie
AristoCow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by AristoCow »

My apologies.
IRL got me bitter and I'll be honest, I don't really get the flavour and have to read more into it. I will get acquainted and read your posts afterwards.
I very much enjoyed the post in which I was voted, if that is any consolation.

As for Mason/VT/NK Eating, it's a decent point, and in like it. But there is wine as to whether he is or is not a Mason, and thus I'm unsure if scum would go after him.

I guess what I'm saying is that it really doesn't matter and theorizing on it gets us nowhere in the long run, but your critical thinking on the matter and unique points are likely from a town mindset.

(I'm unsure if you'd consider me "good at this game," but I definitely am experienced.)

AristoCow
AristoCow
Townie
AristoCow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by AristoCow »

^ Ari

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by Davsto »

Bright, Clef, and Kondraki sit playing cards, oblivious to the various violent noises coming from their so carefully-constructed cube.

VC 1.1
Elsa and Anna (3): iraonavp, beeboy, AristoCow
beeboy (2): Elsa and Anna, SnarkySnowman
AristoCow (2): A Real Scourge, Raskolnikov
kelbris (1): Alchemist21
Extrapolated Eagle (1): Klingoncelt

Not Voting (4): Extrapolated Eagle, Holly and Sugar, shos, kelbris

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2016-03-04 23:25:00).
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Hey hey hey!

If you any personal problem with My sister don't involve me in them! thx

~Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 19, kelbris wrote:Frankly, I see no reason for someone to reveal so early D1 when there is no momentum against them and no real votes made against them. Some town players may think it is ok, but it just does not sit right with me, that is all.

ok this post is so damn bad. it seems like someone is so scared from what he did and now want to just cool it off...

~Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:12 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 40, beeboy wrote:Wait @everyone I can guarantee we can figure out Elsa and Anna's role if we get them to L-1 by page 3 I promise.

yeah your obviously mentioning the self hammer thing as town. For your knowledge we are a hydra and I won't let it happen again so peace out.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:13 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 46, beeboy wrote:
In post 42, Raskolnikov wrote:I don't actually believe you but that sounds like a fun thing to do regardless :D

Trust me I know it will work, but it has to be before page 3 ends.

no way. your trying to avoid me and just pressure RC head. this is BS and setting up. :igmeou:

~Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:15 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 49, beeboy wrote:Do you have a scum hunting strategy that isn't OMGUS?

1 - omgus is not scum indicative. we can talk about it for days but yeah. I vote for however vote me and I think is scum. thats scum hunting.
2 - Those posts were basically pure peace of shit. I feel offended
3 - If you can't play with me or RC your free to ask to replace out becuase for your knowledge this game will be a living hell for you.

~Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:17 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 58, iraonavp wrote:

Maybe there is a reason behind it. maybe he is just angry. so?

you expect a scum to state he is obvtown?

~Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

VOTE: Kelbris

that was a shitty reaction in page one. and it still is.

~Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Ari wtf are you doing?

~Elsa

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”