Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by kelbris »

OMG, I should've seen this coming. I fell right into that one, THAT was truly unexpected.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

VOTE: beeboy

I'm literally unkillable by the way. Next closest thing to a bulletproof modconfirmed innocent child but w/e
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

VOTE: Extrapolated Eagle

Hi! Nice to see you again!
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 20, kelbris wrote:That is my personal opinion however, and I see that most of the other players disagree with it.

UNVOTE:

Did the other players' disagreement change your mind here? I'm not sure why you unvoted.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i don't really see scum changing their mind because of popular opinion so publically like that. a bit brazen, isn't it? though that could be a reverse to think the reverse! is that scummy to you, iraonavp? (gosh do you have like... a nickname? im not sure how to begin breaking that up)
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

*could be a REASON to think the reverse
All hail the king, baby.

AristoCow
AristoCow
Townie
AristoCow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by AristoCow »

In post 29, A Real Scourge wrote:i don't really see scum changing their mind because of popular opinion so publically like that. a bit brazen, isn't it? though that could be a reverse to think the reverse! is that scummy to you, iraonavp? (gosh do you have like... a nickname? im not sure how to begin breaking that up)
I'll either be calling him Iron or AVP, but do what you like.

kelbris wrote:OMG, I should've seen this coming. I fell right into that one, THAT was truly unexpected.
If it was truly unexpected, how would you have seen it coming!?
:facepalm:
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i think the answer to that is hyperbole, Cow! (i'm referring to your hydra, not TheCow. i'm not sure which one of you is speaking)
i guess Iron is as good as anything until i'm corrected.
All hail the king, baby.

AristoCow
AristoCow
Townie
AristoCow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by AristoCow »

In post 32, A Real Scourge wrote:i think the answer to that is hyperbole, Cow! (i'm referring to your hydra, not TheCow. i'm not sure which one of you is speaking)
i guess Iron is as good as anything until i'm corrected.
Sorry, that was me again.
I'll try to sign these.

Valid though. My wuestion wasn't all to serious, I'll admit.

- Ari
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

It was around a year ago, site-███ opened. The pinnacle of the Foundation's efforts, the magnum opus of some genius I'll never meet, and it probably cost more than a small country. Modern design, the latest security features, and substantial recreational facilities. That's a different facility. One that's nothing like this shitty hole in the ground we're stuck in. It was around a year ago, our troubles started. Our best transferred, anyone with seniority or friends in admin got accepted. Bastards. Don't get me wrong, things here were already no paradise but it was manageable... until we were forsaken. With the regional hq moved to ███ there came a great deal of 'changes' here in ██. Staff reduced to a minimum, funding slashed and next to no oversight followed marking the beginning of endless months of neglect. Left here with these monsters were the sorriest bunch of SOBs I've ever seen; reassignment left a personnel with an absurd concentration of naivete, incompetence, and unwillingness to work with others ('team players' were valued). I was among them, of course. Was still optimistic back then. Proud to be 'saving the world', glad I could feel 'special' doing what had to be done. What an idiot I was. Of course you don't fully realize the implications of the job until it's too late to back out; there's no quitting early in this field. You'll get a psych evaluation, inevitably fail and get locked up for being a 'security hazard'. Supposedly it wasn't always like that, but a decade or two ago there was a particularly nasty incident-██, ████████████████████ and pretty much the entire staff wanted out. That's the Foundation for you; a disaster like that and what they make sure to prevent is having to deal with that much turnover again. Not that it matters much, I don't know how many of us could handle the outside now anyways. Yeah, though they don't tell you any details I will give them credit; they do make it rather obvious that there was immense risk involved and no turning back if you accept. Even so, I wanted more. I could have been humble and had a nice quiet life, perhaps a family, and lived to old age. But that option is long gone now, and I have only my hubris to blame.

With the transfers came vacancies; plenty of people were promoted into positions they were under-qualified for. I was a lowly researcher with level 1 clearance at the time; speciality ███████████████. Just over the course of a few months I was promoted to level 3, a process that usually involves years if not decades of experience and a fair bit of proficiency, and I had neither. I still have no clue what I'm doing. Stick to the safer SCPs, try not to poke them too much and write some bullshit down I hope nobody ends up reading. Last review I was recommended for demotion but I assume it never came because the brass has no one else to throw in this hellhole. I would be glad to have less responsibility, to go back to less stressful grunt work. But as bad as I am I don't think I could trust anyone else here being assigned to these SCPs. The former researchers didn't leave that much in the way of documentation, but through luck and the occasional class D (some of my colleagues have taken to calling them 'sacrifices') I've learned just enough to keep myself alive for now. But it's a large facility, there's always some manner of crisis going on that we can barely contain. But even on relatively peaceful days one can never quite shake this feeling of foreboding. Everyone's time is limited, but in site-██ you're given a reminder daily. Even the building itself serves to reinforce this constant thought, it permeates through structure and air alike as some sort of sinister stench. Yellow wallpaper peeling, leaks of substances unknown from the ceilings, doors which don't always actually lock. The worst is when your card is rejected, sometimes you have to fiddle with it for a good 20 minutes or call admin for override. Usually it isn't actually the inconvenience which bothers you but rather being left alone with nothing to do but contemplate your life and all the regrets that have brought you to this point. This one time though, we were running a test in room-██, and ██████████████ SCP-███ ██████████ ███████████████████████████████ door jammed. ████████████████████████████████████ chunks █████ ████ everywhere ███████████████████████████ the cleaning took weeks ████████ ██████████ poor steve.

I didn't think it was possible but eventually you get used it all, desensitized from the daily horrors and the endless torrent of words from the intercom blend together into a mush you subconsciously process. There are these periods of lucidity; what am I doing again? Oh yeah I'm walking to sector-█ because I heard code ██████ a couple of minutes ago. Or when you realize you've just done something so abhorrent the previous you or any normal member of society would wretch at the prospect of. It wears you down, working under the foundation's utilitarianism. I have now a firm belief man is not meant for ends-justify-the-means thinking, that sanity inevitably leaves anyone who goes down this road. Everyone who comes to work within these walls is transformed into something less than human. Everyone takes on a pallor, either puts on a lot of weight or ends up unnaturally thin, and carries themselves with a demeanour of a small rodent. And it's us, a handful of insane husks stumbling through this dark asylum, who are left here keeping the forgotten horrors of the world under lock. It was only a matter of time.
deranged and incoherent
?
AristoCow
AristoCow
Townie
AristoCow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by AristoCow »

^ WTF?

- Ari
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

someone's into it!
All hail the king, baby.

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

So within hours we have a mason claim (unless she's kidding) and an unkillable claim. I hate both you.
deranged and incoherent
?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 37, Raskolnikov wrote:So within hours we have a mason claim (unless she's kidding) and an unkillable claim. I hate both you.

=D
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Especially if you're unkillable because you could have eaten a NK if you're actually town.

VOTE: snarky
deranged and incoherent
?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by beeboy »

Wait @everyone I can guarantee we can figure out Elsa and Anna's role if we get them to L-1 by page 3 I promise.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by beeboy »

Trust me.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I don't actually believe you but that sounds like a fun thing to do regardless :D
deranged and incoherent
?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 29, A Real Scourge wrote:i don't really see scum changing their mind because of popular opinion so publically like that. a bit brazen, isn't it? though that could be a reverse to think the reverse! is that scummy to you, iraonavp?

I agree with you, I don't think that would be scummy.

(gosh do you have like... a nickname? im not sure how to begin breaking that up)

If you'd like, you could call me "ira". That's what some have done in the past.

Please don't call me "iron", though. That's just awful!
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by iraonavp »

VOTE: Elsa and Anna
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 39, Raskolnikov wrote:Especially if you're unkillable because you could have eaten a NK if you're actually town.

VOTE: snarky

Is he scum-aligned, though? We can make policy lynches later if necessary. I think placing your vote here at this point is anti-town, since he already claimed.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 42, Raskolnikov wrote:I don't actually believe you but that sounds like a fun thing to do regardless :D

Trust me I know it will work, but it has to be before page 3 ends.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

VOTE: Beeboy

Oh, he's actually scum this game.
This makes things a lot easier actually.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 48, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Beeboy

Oh, he's actually scum this game.
This makes things a lot easier actually.

Do you have a scum hunting strategy that isn't OMGUS?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”