The Mole: Wie is de Mol 2014!

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #153 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

I've been thinking it's Rop ever since his reaction to Remy's "haha screw you mole you suck we rule" back in episode 3. His reactions to the green screens weren't great either.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:26 am

In post 155, Papa Zito wrote:TaekeTaeke totally biked ahead and grabbed all them missing envelopes at the start and then moseyed out and grabbed the ending ones between camera shots of him and Art this is so ez guys come on.

would the host really end the test with additional information about the placement and order of the envelopes if he did that? (not 100% rhetorical, this is the first time I follow this show)
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:25 am

In post 157, Papa Zito wrote:How else did they disappear?

They were probably still there, out of sight. Art often understates the difficulty of challenges to make the contestants paranoid. If it was so easy to snatch 9 of the 12 envelopes in under 5 minutes, how would the challenge be challenging if the mole wasn't picked to go first? Even if Taeke had a map of all envelopes in his head, he'd at least need to pull over a few times.

It's possible that the producers completely relied on Taeke's ability to convince people to let him go first, but that would be lame.
Last edited by Bicephalous Bob on Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”