Blitz 22: Flash Blitz. GAME OVER

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Masquerade »

@Almost50: I actually don't could you explain for me?

In post 42, rkvothe wrote:I'm actually being the scumread one this time?

How much do you care?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Masquerade »

So sorry, almost forgot about this. Will catch up and post thoughts in a bit.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Masquerade »

RC is town.
Titus is scum.
Jeanne is probably town.
Ranger is posting lists that don't make sense to me, please add context.
xtoxm: Why the vote on me?
Everyone else should post more so I can get a read.

VOTE: Titus
Response first, explanation later.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Titus: Why did you keep trying to get RC's attention back when he was poking at Firebringer? Why didn't you try and get a read on both players while they were discussing? Why did you change your vote?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 216, Titus wrote:
In post 214, Masquerade wrote:Titus: Why did you keep trying to get RC's attention back when he was poking at Firebringer? Why didn't you try and get a read on both players while they were discussing? Why did you change your vote?

Huh?

I wanted RC's attention to turn to the Gamestate as a whole so I could determine whether he's tunnel town it tunnel scum.

I changed my vote because you've been lurking the game out and still avoiding reasons for anything you've done and taking "easy" conclusions. I want to know why you felt RC was town, why I am scum, thoughts on your wagon. I was expecting something that showed you did thinking beyond looking at the vote count.

Why would you want to turn the gamestate? The way it looks to me is that you were trying to keep RC's focus on you for your own convenience. You accuse RC of spamming the thread with TvT (I was under the impression you were scumreading him but I must have misinterpreted that) but you are the one that keeps grabbing his attention back. You should listen to your own advice and back off yourself. Start focussing on other players.
How is inactivity alignment indicative? I'm freaking annoyed at my wagon. RVS, naked vote, sheep, sheep, sheep. You are the only one of the voters that actually engaged with me :/
What are your thoughts on 3dice, rkvothe, Firebringer and xtoxm?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Masquerade »

Titus, this is for you

In post 280, Masquerade wrote:
In post 216, Titus wrote:
In post 214, Masquerade wrote:Titus: Why did you keep trying to get RC's attention back when he was poking at Firebringer? Why didn't you try and get a read on both players while they were discussing? Why did you change your vote?

Huh?

I wanted RC's attention to turn to the Gamestate as a whole so I could determine whether he's tunnel town it tunnel scum.

I changed my vote because you've been lurking the game out and still avoiding reasons for anything you've done and taking "easy" conclusions. I want to know why you felt RC was town, why I am scum, thoughts on your wagon. I was expecting something that showed you did thinking beyond looking at the vote count.

Why would you want to turn the gamestate? The way it looks to me is that you were trying to keep RC's focus on you for your own convenience. You accuse RC of spamming the thread with TvT (I was under the impression you were scumreading him but I must have misinterpreted that) but you are the one that keeps grabbing his attention back. You should listen to your own advice and back off yourself. Start focussing on other players.
How is inactivity alignment indicative? I'm freaking annoyed at my wagon. RVS, naked vote, sheep, sheep, sheep. You are the only one of the voters that actually engaged with me :/
What are your thoughts on 3dice, rkvothe, Firebringer and xtoxm?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Masquerade »

RC: I'm very interested in a readslist from you as well.

Frozen Angel, I'm at L-1, why not try sorting me now?

3dice, have you developed some reads yet?

xtoxm: still waiting to hear your reason to vote me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Masquerade »

I have other games as well so I went there after I posted here.
In post 283, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 282, Masquerade wrote:Frozen Angel, I'm at L-1, why not try sorting me now?

becuase there was basically nothing to make me engage with you

whats your reads on people? any changes / updates /reasons since your last post?

You quoted my post and said 'later' with it. Why would you quote that post if, according to you, there was basically nothing in it to engage me with? It's funny you say this though because of what you just wrote to 3dice.
My read on Titus should be clear from what I wrote to her earlier.
I'm getting somewhat annoyed by RC's narcisism and I'm afraid that may cloud my judgement. What you call his scum-tell I've seen him do as town. I'm not linking anything because I want to stay anonymous so you don't have to believe it but at least you'll know where I'm coming from.
Jeanne still townlean.
The rest is still null, more worried about rkvothe and Firebringer than anyone else here.

@xtoxm: Eh. Looks like there was no reason, remainder of RVS maybe? Do you have reads/thoughts on the players that sheeped your vote?
What about Titus are you not sure of?

Will comment on recent 3dice vs Frozen in a bit.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 329, Ranger wrote:
Masquerade wrote:Frozen Angel, I'm at L-1, why not try sorting me now?
Why no claim at L-1?

(I see nothing to make me change my vote.)

Why would I claim when nobody expressed intent to hammer me?
What's your opinion of Frozen wanting to ignore me at first while I was at L-1?

@3dice: How does it indicate Almost50 more?

Well, my record of scumreading town pr's stays on my new account... Sorry Titus.

I can go for either Ranger or Frozen today. I'm starting to like 3dice for town.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by Masquerade »

The bolded is your fucking answer.
In post 290, Masquerade wrote:I have other games as well so I went there after I posted here.
In post 283, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 282, Masquerade wrote:Frozen Angel, I'm at L-1, why not try sorting me now?

becuase there was basically nothing to make me engage with you

whats your reads on people? any changes / updates /reasons since your last post?

You quoted my post and said 'later' with it. Why would you quote that post if, according to you, there was basically nothing in it to engage me with? It's funny you say this though because of what you just wrote to 3dice.
My read on Titus should be clear from what I wrote to her earlier.
I'm getting somewhat annoyed by RC's narcisism and I'm afraid that may cloud my judgement. What you call his scum-tell I've seen him do as town. I'm not linking anything because I want to stay anonymous so you don't have to believe it but at least you'll know where I'm coming from.
Jeanne still townlean.
The rest is still null, more worried about rkvothe and Firebringer than anyone else here.

@xtoxm: Eh. Looks like there was no reason, remainder of RVS maybe? Do you have reads/thoughts on the players that sheeped your vote?
What about Titus are you not sure of?

Will comment on recent 3dice vs Frozen in a bit.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by Masquerade »

You're the one screaming here, not me.
The thing is that you quoted my post and then said 'later', which to me implied you did have something to say about my post. Turns out that you didn't. Why did you quote that post then?
And that post you just quoted by me was directed at Titus and I was scumreading her. I don't know where you see me talking about my read on RC in that post.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 259, Frozen Angel wrote:In post 189, Masquerade wrote:
RC is town.
Titus is scum.
Jeanne is probably town.
Ranger is posting lists that don't make sense to me, please add context.
xtoxm: Why the vote on me?
Everyone else should post more so I can get a read.

VOTE: Titus
Response first, explanation later.

later - is when I'm looking at this brother.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I don't even understand why you're getting so frustrated with me but I'm not going to respond anymore until you calm the fuck down and stop typing in capitals.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Masquerade »

I was still talking about that same post from you and we just established that was a misinterpretation of your words on my part.

My read on RC:
In post 290, Masquerade wrote:I'm getting somewhat annoyed by RC's narcisism and I'm afraid that may cloud my judgement. What you call his scum-tell I've seen him do as town. I'm not linking anything because I want to stay anonymous so you don't have to believe it but at least you'll know where I'm coming from.

You might want to start reading my posts.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ranger: Explain your vote on me.

Jeanne: I get you want to piggy-back on someone else's reads but do you have any opinions of your own at all so far?

Almost: What was your read on Titus when you made ? In you say you don't have a read on her yet and that Titus vs RC could be TvT. In you state you neither townread nor scumread her. So how does made you want to vote RC?

rkvothe, almost forgot about this guy. Hasn't posted any kind of content, but was participating in RVS. With 2 townies modkilled already I absolutely do not want to go for an inactivity-lynch. Hopefully rkvothe either posts soon or will be replaced.

I'm going to reread and post more thoughts later now that we had flips.

P-Edit
Separate post
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 350, Frozen Angel wrote:You were pushing me based on the fact you thought "I'm delaying the engagement with you" yes or no?

I was trying to understand why you would quote my post and say you'd get back to it later, and then you don't have anything to say about this. As I said just now, we have come to the conclusion that I misinterpreted your words. If you want to call that a push, sure, then my answer is yes.

In post 350, Frozen Angel wrote:the "later" word in my post was in fact my engagement to you.... I asked why your not developing your reads then...

You have to be more direct with me, I don't understand hints and suggestions.

In post 350, Frozen Angel wrote:so a new accusation : I'm not reading your posts ! your post 280 was indicating your town reading RC. your post 290 is indicating your town reading him but still confused about some of his actions. and I stated you were town reading him

My was a direct reply to Titus' , I'm even quoting it! It has nothing to do with my read on RC. I mention RC in that post because most of what Titus had done was argue with him and I wanted that to stop. I already told you my read on RC was not in that post.
How do I indicate there I'm townreading RC? And wtf am I doing getting into this but I typed it already so what the heck just gonna leave it.
is where I explain my townread on RC.
In you ask why I'm townreading RC, which I had obviously already explained. So do you want to get back on your statement you have been reading or what is it you want from me?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 356, Almost50 wrote:
In post 354, Masquerade wrote:So how does 312 made you want to vote RC?

He said: "Titus gets lynched
after
me." It sounded like he was renewing his offer to go first. I had no personal read on Titus. I've never seen her in-play before, so I was taking RC on his offer.

Yeah I thought so when I was writing my post. Wanted to hear it from you and I like the way you answered.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 360, Frozen Angel wrote:1 - when you ask someone to leave pressuring someone else , your indicating that someone else is town.

2 - Yeah I ask questions that you already answered to make sure your consistent on your reads. - thats what I do all the time.

3 - I'm satisfied. I can townread you for now. whats your read on Ranger and 3dice

1. Ah ok I get what you mean. But I didn't mean it that way. I wanted Titus and RC to stop arguing so I asked Titus to focus on someone else instead of trying to get RC's attention back whenever RC put his attention somewhere else. Those kind of arguments make it really hard for me to follow the thread and I remember some games with farside.. (No offense!)

2. Ok, good to know. It annoys me when I have to repeat myself several times.

3. I don't know Ranger very well, I want to read her iso now that we had flips. I don't have a strong opinion on her yet, but right now I'm not against her lynch. That might be bias/OMGUS so that's why I want to reread her first. I have 3dice as a townlean, as scum I've seen him more aggressively, but less reasonably, push his targets. Again, not giving links because anonymous, just believe me or move on. I am curious what he has to say about almost50, because I don't agree he's the best target for today.

I'm going to check on my other games now and then dinner and stuff so will be back later.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 365, Ranger wrote:Because I have no better ideas.

Ok, but how did you get to me? Was it random, was it because you saw the bandwagon growing and just felt like joining that? Was it something in my posts?

I need to have a think about the first part of your post. The way I see it now is you either got a role that's heavily associated with scum while you're not scum, and/or you're a third party. I'm confused. I don't see any scum making a post like that, but if you're town you should just do your best at scumhunting regardless of what role you got imo.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 381, Ranger wrote:I'm trying. Not having much luck.

Do you mind explaining what you are trying to do? Because besides responding to me, posting readslist without context, I haven't seen you do much so far.

In post 391, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 376, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 307, Xtoxm wrote:Titus readlist is reassuring it's really similar to mine.

I could go with RC at this point, don't like the tunnel.

VOTE: RC

This vote is bad. Bandwagon on RC while her wagon was picking up.

This post is
really
bad. My vote was the first on the wagon. I could vote 3d for this.

I was under the impression the bw meant was that on Titus. xtoxm, you never voted Titus. You voted me, without reason, then unvoted me again without reason, then voted RC and then moved to Ranger.
@3dice: what bw did you mean?
@xtoxm: I haven't seen you explain any of your reads, please do now. Start with the people you've voted for so far. Thank you.

I like SRMP so far.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 184, mykonian wrote:
votecount

Masquerade (3): 3dicerolling, Xtoxm, Titus
Titus (2): Frozen Angel, RadiantCowbells
xtoxm (1): Almost50
RadiantCowbells (1): Jeanne11

not voting (4): Ranger, Masquerade, rkvothe, firebringer

48 hours remaining!

In post 186, Ranger wrote:I think I want to do this.

VOTE: Masquerade.

@Almost: How is Ranger first on my wagon exactly?

VOTE: Almost
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 420, Almost50 wrote:Your quoted VC was from before EC/Titus got modkilled. The VC was reset afterwards. Either you're seriously skimming or you are trying hard to fabricate evidence that do NOT exist.

Are you for real?
That post was made, that vote was cast. I don't care the votes got reset, Ranger still jumped that wagon in that post the first time around. That the vc got reset doesn't mean everything before that didn't happen.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 366, Masquerade wrote:
In post 365, Ranger wrote:Because I have no better ideas.

Ok, but how did you get to me? Was it random, was it because you saw the bandwagon growing and just felt like joining that? Was it something in my posts?

This is the first time I 'accused' Ranger of jumping my bw of which you (Almost) said that I was wrong because Ranger was first. But I didn't mean the new bw after the reset, I meant the one from before the modkills.
When I made 418 I did forget about the reset for a second, so I guess I jumped the gun a little voting for you there. But I don't like your one bit so the vote stays.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 427, Almost50 wrote:
In post 424, Masquerade wrote:But I didn't mean the new bw after the reset, I meant the one from before the modkills.

1 And we were all supposed to know what you "meant" as opposed to what you said and when you said it?

In post 424, Masquerade wrote:When I made 418 I did forget about the reset for a second,

2 You mean you forgot up until NOW. Right? Playing in so many games can get confusing, I know. :P

In post 424, Masquerade wrote:But I don't like your 420 one bit so the vote stays.

3 In ther words; you were looking for an excuse to steer the boat right away from your scum partner, and now that you got caught with both hands in the jar you can't find a way to back track. *Firm Nod*

1 Well the fact that there really hasn't been much of a wagon on me AFTER the reset could very well imply that I meant the wagon on me from before the reset. Context, you know that word?

2 Ah so you've been checking on me? Sorry, no completed games just yet :(

3 I'm not scum. I don't believe 3dice is scum. I didn't vote to steer anything away, I voted because I want to lynch scum.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 439, Almost50 wrote:
In post 432, Masquerade wrote:I don't believe 3dice is scum. I didn't vote to steer anything away, I voted because I want to lynch scum.

OK, one question and one comment then I will let this be:

Q: WHO do you think is scum? (apart of your thought of me, apparently.)

C: You will NOT find scum in THIS slot I'm in. You can take that to the bank.

Q: Ranger and Frozen are currently my strongest scumreads after you.

C. Ok well your tone in this post does make me feel a little better about you, I just don't want to lynch 3dice today and it doesn't look like we can succesfully lynch someone new.

Almost is at L-1 now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 438, Frozen Angel wrote:can we have an extension myko ? those two modkilles literally destroyed my sanity of the game :( Its really a bad position for town you know :(

w8!

we had a watcher flip

and we have a hider ?! this is ... unlikely ?!

Why?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Ranger

It is crazy idd. Now lets not say anything else, scum already have enough information as it is.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 481, 3dicerolling wrote:inb4 lyncher

That's funny because at some point I had a thought that I was Ranger's lynchee.

@Almost: probably.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

I just did.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I hoped I could get to this but it was a busy night at work and I really need sleep. I have some ideas though, one is based on something I hope I interpreted correctly but I'm hesitant to actually talk about it. I don't want to throw it inhere and then go to sleep so I'll post later.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Wait what?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah got mixed-up and for a little while I thought you were the cult leader but 3dice was idd. I roleblocked you last night (just in case, I figured you were the odd-night vig) and roleblocked Almost n1. We didn't have a nk so thanks for killing Almost for us ;)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Marquis?

Btw, I don't know what would have happened if Titus and RC hadn't been modkilled. That was really in our favour.

3dice, why did you choose me to recruit?

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”