Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:00 am

Post by Pug89 »

/confirm
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:34 am

Post by Pug89 »

I'm just posting to say I'm here.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Sorry I haven't posted, I've been busy.

I haven't noticed anything thus far but I'll reread tommorow and post again. I'm definitly not for randomly picking two people but if posting doesn't pick up there might be no other option.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by Pug89 »

ryan wrote:I think it's been discussed to play this like regular mafia but with shorter deadlines we do need to be more active. How would you suggest choose our candidates each day?
In the end it's up to the HOH to decide nominations so I think people should post their opinions on who should be nominated and the HOH should take that under advisement.

Another thing to consider is that because of the unconventional Day 0 some players did not post much then while others posted a lot on D0 but little of it was actually relevent to the game so I think it's more important to look at the actual content of the post than just the number of post a person makes.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by Pug89 »

I just want to say that while I only have 4 post before this one some of the people with more post haven't necessarilly posted much content. For example Flare only has 7 posts and only one of those was in Day 1 and contains no real content. As I said in my previous post I think it is more important to look at the actual content posted and not just the number of post in determining someone's contribution.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:35 am

Post by Pug89 »

This early in the game it's difficult to decide who to vote for especially since it is a possibility that both nominees are town. I definitly want to hear more from Flare, who hasn't really posted much anything in terms of actual content.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Just to let everyone know I'm leaving town tommorrow and won't have much time to post. I will have internet access and should be able to check the game but I definitly won't be posting anything extensive.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:48 am

Post by Pug89 »

Like a few others have said, I'm leaning towards a Flare as well.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by Pug89 »

I'm waiting to see what happens with Flare before making any final decisions but I'm not going to have much time tommmorow. I get back to school on Monday so I should be able to post more that evening.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by Pug89 »

mneme wrote: Was (later) claimed to be based on lurking/inactiivty -- but Flare's inactivity was thorough enough to not be able to draw much on it, and there were others who were lurking more and more scummily.
I believe the reason Flare was nominated was not because he wasn't posting but because he was not contributing.
ryan wrote: I NEVER claimed scum, stop twisting things around.
There is no reason for you not to know that a floater in this game is a townie. I can understand not knowing what a floater is if your not familiar with BB, but it's obvious that it is a townie in the context of the game and there is no exuse for not knowing that since all of the role PMs are on the first page.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:30 am

Post by Pug89 »

I'm going to reread tommorow and make my final decision on who to vote.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:14 am

Post by Pug89 »

Vote: distad

distad wrote: Really what it gets down to is that I'm a "floater" and therefore Skruffs should be voted out.
I don't like this the fact that he tries to use the fact that he is a "floater" as justification for him to stay. It's a possibility that both of them are floaters and saying he is a floater is not really useful since it's the only role anyone would claim. Also, Skruffs seems to be contributing more and I'm getting a more pro-town vibe from him
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:18 am

Post by Pug89 »

I'm not saying you aren't contributing, I'm saying I fell Skruffs is contributing a little more. It's not that you did anything wrong but I had to choose between the two of you and that is what I decided.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by Pug89 »

ryan wrote:Well how about this for discussion, should we look any closer at the ones on distad's wagon and especially ChaosOmega for hammering?
Without knowing if Skruffs is mafia or not looking at who voted for distad isn't very helpful.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by Pug89 »

It should be taken into future consideration, but if both of them are townies there is not going to be much to find. Since only two people can be nominated for eviction, if their both town the scum win either way and it is more difficult to determine who scum is by looking at vote records. Another thing to consider is that even if Skruffs is scum he only has two partners the other scum group would know as much as the town.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Nominate: ryan & mneme

ryan: because of the whole floater incident yesterday and because I don't like his continual insistance on the hammer issue. I think it should be taken into consideration, but without knowing Skruffs alignment ChaosOmega placing the hammer on distad is not particularly condemning.

mneme: I don't like his nomination of DOS nor when he says:
I told y'all that Distad was (probably, at the time) town
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by Pug89 »

ryan wrote: I haven't ignored anyone that was on the distad bandwagon
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't noticed you focus on anyone else besides ChaosOmega that voted for distad. I voted for him and you haven't really noted any serious suspicions on me
when was distad confirmed a townie?
After he was lynched
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by Pug89 »

ryan wrote:
Pug89 wrote:
ryan wrote: I haven't ignored anyone that was on the distad bandwagon
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't noticed you focus on anyone else besides ChaosOmega that voted for distad. I voted for him and you haven't really noted any serious suspicions on me
when was distad confirmed a townie?
After he was lynched
I haven't seen much content from you to consider you suspicious.
That's weak excuse. In addition to ChaosOmega and myself, three others voted for distad yet I don't think I've seen you post anything critisizing anyone else specifically for voting distad.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:26 am

Post by Pug89 »

DragonsofSummer wrote:This game seems to be stuck in a pattern of slowing way down around the nomination times. We need more discussion. Especially from the two nominees.
I agree. At this point in the game we know enough about the two nominees to have an opinion, but even so, I think a lot of the others are waiting for mneme and ryan to say something.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:37 am

Post by Pug89 »

At this point I'm leaning towards a ryan vote. I'm suspicious of both of them but the reasons I'm suspicious of ryan are more overt.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:49 am

Post by Pug89 »

ryan:
I've said why I was suspicious of you before, I don't feel the need to repeat it. You trying to throw suspicion on me isn't going to make it less likely I'll vote for you.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:51 am

Post by Pug89 »

ryan wrote:
Pug89 wrote:ryan:
I've said why I was suspicious of you before, I don't feel the need to repeat it. You trying to throw suspicion on me isn't going to make it less likely I'll vote for you.
So than it's fair if I say I think you're scum and that I've said it before without giving any evidence?
I gave my reasons for my suspicion of you when I nominated you and your choice to continue this subject in an attempt to throw suspicion on me and ignoring the fact that I have stated my reasoning seems scummy to me.

vote:ryan
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Chaosomega, that's two out of two weeks that you were the last to vote. Intentional?
I hadn't noticed that. Even though this week ChaosOmega's vote didn't effect anything since ryan had enough votes for eviction he did vote for someone who ended up being scum. This isn't necessarily the case, but if ChaosOmega is scum with ryan, voting for him after he has essentially been lynched already could make him look more town.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by Pug89 »

I'm going to do a reread and post my suggestions for nomination in the next couple of days.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Nominate: mneme & pickemgenius

mneme: same reasons has yesterday

pickemgenius: Defended ryan yesterday saying,
I really don't think he claimed non floater week one.
and voted for the other nominee but on Day 1 he said
I agree ryan's slip, is almost a little coincidental for him to not be nominated next week.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:06 am

Post by Pug89 »

The Post 333: Was that not aimed at distad?
Yes, it was

I'm not sure who to vote for at the moment.

I also agree with farside22's last post, the reasons for nominating pickemgenius seem stonger than for those to nominate VRK and it seems strange you would choose to nominate VRK over pickem after your last post.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:21 pm

Post by Pug89 »

VRK's slip is the main thing that makes me suspicious. I believe him he says it was error made because he wasn't paying sufficient attention to the game but that doesn't mean he his town.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:46 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Pug, you've been awfully quiet this week. And you didn't respond to one of my questions earlier!
I've been busy lately but I don't think I've been posting much less than I have been. I don't recall seeing a question. I may have missed it, if you point it out I'll answer it.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:48 am

Post by Pug89 »

Skruffs wrote:Pug - I asked you previously if there was anyone you thought I shouldn't nominate. ANd you have been lurkign and demurring me ever since. THat's sad. :(
I looked through all of your recent posts and I did not see anywhere were you asked me that question. Also, I haven't been lurking, I have been posting on regular basis.

I'm leaning slightly towards a VRK vote right now because of his slip, but I haven't decided for sure yet. I'll vote tommorow.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Skruffs wrote:How strange.
I must have not copied it over - I wanted your input on who to nominate or not nominate this week, but you kind of demurred. I guess I shouldn't have had to specifically ask you for your opinion, you should have given it anyways.
You make it sound like I didn't say anything this week but I did state who I wanted to be nominated.

Vote: Vel-Rahn Koon

I not increadibly happy with either nominee but VRK's slip is really the most I have to go on.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:49 am

Post by Pug89 »

I agree DOS's last post I think Mneme should be one of today's nominees. I want to reread yesterday and maybe some earlier stuff if I have time before suggesting another nomination.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by Pug89 »

I'm leaving for Thanksgiving Break tommorow so I'm not going to have a lot of time to post untill I get back to school, but I should still be able to post at least every other day.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:39 pm

Post by Pug89 »

I don't have much time but I officially want to
Nominate:mneme
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by Pug89 »

While I'm not completly dissapointed in the nominations I'm dissapointed in the HOH, I know it's the holidays but there has been plenty of time for him to submit nominations.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:32 pm

Post by Pug89 »

I need to do rereads of both noms, especially farside, before deciding who to vote.

To answer farside22's question I would probably nominate pickem and mneme
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:16 pm

Post by Pug89 »

farside22 wrote:Skruff's my appologies I did miss that statement. I want to reword my question and Pug please anwser in full it would really help.
Who would you nominate and why?
pickemgenious:This is from yesterday
pickemgenius: Defended ryan yesterday saying,
Quote:
I really don't think he claimed non floater week one.
and voted for the other nominee but on Day 1 he said
Quote:
I agree ryan's slip, is almost a little coincidental for him to not be nominated next week.
plus not submiting the nominations in time.

mneme: From day 2
mneme: I don't like his nomination of DOS nor when he says:
Quote:
I told y'all that Distad was (probably, at the time) town
I also don't like his vote, it seemed a little quick. He did state in a previous post why he was leaning toward farside but the reasoning was pretty sparse.
Skruffs wrote:Pug, do you feel that we are both townies?
Honestly, I'm not sure. My initial feelings on you were protown and I'm getting a protown vibe from farside as well, so I'll have to give it a lot of thought before deciding who to vote.

I'll be busy the next couple of days but I will try to post my vote late Thursday night.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Skruffs wrote:Yeah, fl apparently feels safe being nommed against pickem or else he is reverse psychologing you there farside.

Pug, you need to give a name, now, or you are going down. Who did you trust most right before ryan was evicted?
At that point in the game the one I trusted most is Skruffs, at that time Skruffs was the one I got the strongest protown feeling from because of his actions while on the block.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Farside22 wrote: Ask yourself why would Pick put me up with little to nothing to go on and why against Skruff?
I believe since pickem didn't send in the noms on time the bottom two players from the list submitted at the begining of the game were put up for nomination by default, so there was no reasoning on pickem's part for why you two are nominated, unless for some reason he didn't send them in on purpose. That seems counterproductive though since it gained him a lot of negative attention.

Vote: Skruffs

I don't necesarily think Skruffs is scum but at this point but I would prefer it if the vote was a tie and resolved however the mod decides.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:54 am

Post by Pug89 »

Boy, it's really bad taste to criticize the current hoh, but FOS: pug and fl.
Why exactly are you FOSing fl and I? Was it because of the whole tie thing?
I'm sure you don't know what would have happened with a tie but the assumption that neither would be evicted was embraced. The idea that, perhaps, BOTH would have been evicted was not mentioned, but I can't see how you could think of one and not the other.
I don't think either option was likely and the mod did say there would be a tie-breaker implying there would be some way to determine who would be eliminated, and I didn't want to see either of you go and I wanted to give farside22 an even chance since at that point she already had 3 votes.
Pug, who was your second most trusted?
Before ryan was evicted I was getting a protown feeling from DOS but I haven't gotten much a read on him lately.

Once again Elmo/ChaosOmega is the last to vote. I doubt he did it on purpose, but it is interesting to note.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Pug, when did you determine farside was town? You didn't actually say you thought he was town until after...in fact when everyone said it was likely we were both town you said you were going to review us and then waited until after a certain deadline had passed before agreeing we were town.
I don't remember a specific instance when I decided farside was town but over the course of the day I came to believe she was town. I was extremly busy this past week since it is near the end of semester and did not have much time to reread, but I'm mostly finished now except for finals.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:57 am

Post by Pug89 »

Elmo, FaerieLord, mneme:

I would appreciate you input on nominations. At this point only Elmo has posted anything today of the three of you.

If anyone cares here is what I currently have so far for nominations. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
  • DOS (1): K-scope
    FaerieLord (1): K-scope, (Skruffs)
    Mneme (1): DOS
    K-scope (1): DOS, (Skruffs)
    pickemgenius (0): (Skruffs)
    Elmo (0):
    Skruffs (0):
Skruffs never officially nominated anyone but I included the three he said anyway.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:21 am

Post by Pug89 »

I'll more than likely nominate PEG but I want to see if a replacement comes through for him first.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:49 am

Post by Pug89 »

Welcome back to the game farside22. I appreciate your input. I will probably post my nominations late tommorow night now that we have a replacement for peg. At this point I will more than like nominate mneme and farside22(peg). I have stated reasons why I'm suspicious of them before but I will make sure to explain my nominations when I post them.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:18 am

Post by Pug89 »

I did a reread of part of the game yesterday and I am now considering nominating K-scope. I know this is cutting it a little close but, of K-scope, mneme and farside22 which two would you like to see put up? It will definitly be out of those three. Any input that any of you could give me would be helpful.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:28 am

Post by Pug89 »

I believe pickem's lack of nominations was just irresponsibility on his part not some underhanded plan to put people on the block and avoid blame for it. It doesn't mean he isn't scum. The fact that the names on his list where not updated with replacements shows he hasn't updated it which could explain the descrepencies between the list of suspicions he posted in thread and the last two on his trustworthy list.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by Pug89 »

I know everyone has yet to respond to my last post but with activity being as low as it is right now I'm not sure how much more input I will get before tommorrow. I have an exam tommorrow and I don't know when I will be able to get online and I want to make sure to get the nominations in before deadline.

Nominate: mneme and KaleiÐoscøpe

mneme: there are the reasons I have posted a few times before from earlier in the game and don't feel like repeating. More recently
[quote]I'm most suspicious of Pickemgenius.

For a second? Probably elmo, DoS, or FL
[/quote]I notice you don't include K-scope whom many feel is scum. I skimmed through all of your post and, unless I missed something, the only mentions of K-scope are:
[quote]re my "supporters": Pug89, ckillor, DragonsofSummer, FaerieLord, KaleiÐoscøpe

As I said, I'm pretty sure there's at least one passive-aggressive scum there running up a buddy, just by how ryan reacted to his lynch. I'd do more, but I'm feeling lazy; may do some actual analysis later (like tomorrow or something).
[/quote]This is shortly after ryan was lynched is direct at several people and not specificly at K-scope.
[quote]I know nobody seems to listen to me (or post coherent attacks), but while farside22 is a great pick, I prefer Elmo as scum to kalidescope. Kalidescope's been pretty useless too, though. [/quote]This is after I've already stated that I would be place two of you three(K-scope, mneme, farside22) up on the block so your only options are farside and K-scope.

KaleiÐoscøpe:[quote]Well then farside, you mind making Skruffs the next HoH then?[/quote]This whole thing made me uncomfortable and I find it highly suspicious that he (and Elmo and FL) would try to make farside name a HOH they wanted.
[quote]Anyway, Nominate: Faerielord and DragonoftheSummers

I can also live with a ckiller/farside nomination.
[/quote] He never officially nominated farside but he did give his support to a nomination, which I don't think he explained, of her and she is a confirmed townie. Not particulary condemning but I noticed it on my reread of his post.
[quote]Ok, this is stupid. What a total waste of a day.

Vote to Evict: farside22

Since I'm against a Skruffs eviction, I see no reason to wait with my vote.
[/quote]This vote was placed less than a day and a half after the nominations were posted which seems a little quick to me and without any reasoning as to why he thought she was scum but that he thought Skruffs was not as his sole justification for his vote. I think he should have at least taken a closer look at both players before voting.
[quote]Vote for nomination: DragonoftheSummers and Faerielord

I've not changed my mind yet[/quote]He has nominated DOS twice this game but the only real reasoning I have seen from him on the matter is a hunch that the first HOH has a slightly better chance of being scum. Which would be fine if he had some other things to back this his hunch up but I haven't seen him post anything else about his suspicions of DOS except:
[quote]Gut tells me first HoH is scum. I had this gut from the start and your play so far hasn't really shown me any pro-town feelings towards you. [/quote]which is vague and doesn't do anything to help his case.

Both mneme & K-scope have attacked DOS (whom I feel is protown) at one point in time or another and have ignored each other for the most part. That has given me the impression that they might be partners together. That stuff could just be coincidence but even if they aren't scum together it doesn't mean they aren't both mafia.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Pug89 »

Pug, you went from almost nominating PEG to nominating both of PEG's replacement's choices, basically without any foretalking, which is exactly what you did last week when it was me and farside up.
I know that was fast and I’m sorry about that. Also mneme was probably going to be a nomination of mine any way; I only changed my second nomination.
If I remember correctly, Pug, you thought both players were town, and so pushed for a tie so that it would be randomly decided who would be evicted. However, you feel that PEG's nominatinos of them were 'innocent' - that he simply didn't update his list from earlier. Well, regardless of him not updating his list, why are you giving him a blank check? Apparently he has two townies (by your own thoughts) as the least trustworthy in the game - TWO out possibly Four, out of a total of 9 players. With 5 scum and four townies, he apparently rated all five scum over two townies. Even if he doesn't know who the other team's scum is, isn't it unusual at all, to you, to think that he would put townies at the bottom of his list?
If he hasn’t updated his list since the beginning of the game it’s not out of the realm of possibility that two townies were at the bottom of his list; it is irresponsible but doesn’t mean he is scum. Also, we don’t know you’re town for sure. Just because I think you are town doesn’t mean you are. I’m not giving him a blank check. Nominating farside22 mainly because of his predecessor’s irresponsibility seems a little unfair to me. I will certainly be keeping and eye on her and I’m not going to forget what pickem has done in the past but I think she can contribute more to the game than mneme and K-scope.
Secondly, you've nominated Mneme twice, almost solely because he attacked DOS, who you feel is pro-town. Why would you defend DOS to such an extreme as to tryt oe liminate players that are suspicious of him?
I think he is town and when I see two players attack him with little justification it makes me suspicious and their suspicion of DOS is not the only reason I nominated them.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Pug89 »

I am also concerned with Pug's efforts to avoid a DoS nomination.
What efforts? I didn't find him suspicious so I didn't nominate him. It's very simple.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:31 am

Post by Pug89 »

Nominate: FaerieLord

Looking over earlier in the day when every said who they wanted nominated more wanted FL nominated a little more than Elmo and he had the veto last week and didn't use it.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by Pug89 »

FaerieLord wrote:@Pug89. I hate responsability. As in, I hate being the deciding factor. That is why I gave it to the person I see most protown
I can understand that but it seems strange that you consider him the most protown but wouldn't take him off the block.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:52 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Skruffs wrote:Well, I was pretty sure that pug wasn't PA, because he didn't save ryan... My suspicions of him increased when he refused (in my opinion) to cooperate with my subtle hinting, which I thought was pretty antitown, because it was very likely (I thought) that scum would be passing it around between themselves.
What where you trying to hint at that you thought I didn't cooperate with?
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:45 pm

Post by Pug89 »

You apparently thought that VRK was teh most townie in the game when you gave him the veto - so why did you decide to vote him out?
I'd really like you to explain yoru reasoning behind that.
I was not particularly suspicious of either nominee at the time and the most condemning thing at the time was VRK's slip (Which happened after I passed the veto to him)

Skruffs: could you please answer my question from my last post.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:15 am

Post by Pug89 »

1. Mneme
2. FaerieLord
3. Elmo
4.DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer wrote:Why exactly do I beg to be nominated Elmo?

I would like an answer to this also. I have not seen anything to justify him being nominated.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:12 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Look for people who think expressing suspision of him is scummy for his remaining buddy (which apparently was my biggest sin in the minds of some. Go fig)
It is not expressing suspicion of him that I find scummy, it is expressing suspicion with little to no reasoning that makes me suspicious.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:19 am

Post by Pug89 »

Skruffs: Why did you decide not to nominate mneme? It looked like you were a little earlier. Also, was there any other reason for nominating elmo?
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:53 am

Post by Pug89 »

Things seemed to have slowed some since noms were announced. I already have a good idea of who I will vote for but I want to here from Kuribo first.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:08 am

Post by Pug89 »

Vote: Kuribo

FL's explanation for why he didn't use the veto didn't read right with me. That's not the only thing but it is the most recent.
I agree that mneme is more likely town than others
Why do think mneme is more likely town?
Pug also wanted to know why DoS deserved a nom.
Why is this scummy? I have yet to see a decent argument made against him.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Just responding to prod. Not much to do untill DOS votes.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:10 pm

Post by Pug89 »

I don't know what I can say. I got the impression that mneme already has a good idea who he will evict at this point anyway so go ahead and make your choice.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”