ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:25 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Responding to prod.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:34 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I don't know why it didn't send the first time. Re-sent.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Nominate: Pug89 and trabony
because I can.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:49 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I think the first nomination count really wouldn't have been that useful, mainly because most of the nominations were random. Of the 3 people with 2 nominations, they all had 1 nomination that was random. Nominations were more to start discussion than to accuse who people thought were scum.

I'm not saying later nomination counts shouldn't be posted, but the first one isn't terribly important in regards to the amount of nominations correlating with who people think are scum.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:19 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm here, but neither of the nominees are really posting anything, so it's hard to actually pick one of them.

I am also favoring voting for Flare, because it's possible trabony isn't here. Flare's just being useless intentionally.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:07 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Work for college sucks. This post is mainly to say I'm here and will post something more content-full tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:52 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Right now, I'm leaning towards voting for distad.

The only thing I've seen you really discuss in regards to finding scum is ryan asking about the floater role (which I don't think is a major scumtell as some people tried to make it out to be, but I agree that it is suspicious), but I think if it wasn't for Skruffs posting an accusation about it, you wouldn't have jumped on him for it. You posted after ryan asked it, but before Skruffs posted his opinion on it. Here is what you said:
distad wrote:I was confused by the title, also. I wasn't sure if it meant something cultish, but I was advised to check out the description of Page 1. Apparently, it's the "game show's" version of a townie.

And, I certainly do not know if the mod would allow us to rejoin, already having had a chance. But, if not a member of either mafia, there's at least a possibility.
You seem very cordial about it here, sympathizing with him and explaining what a floater was. After Skruffs' post, though, your tone changes a bit:
distad wrote:There was an absolute implicit claiming of non-floater. All of the floaters should, at this point anyway, know what they are. Or, at the *very* least, worked to figure it out.

Dude... you're 11 pages into this game. Are you telling me that you got a pm saying that you were a floater and *DIDN'T* try to figure out what it meant?

I call BS.
So to distad: Why the sudden shift of feeling in regards to what ryan said?

ryan:
ryan wrote:distad: Do you believe you would be more helpful than Skruffs if you were allowed to stay in the house another day?
What were you trying to get exactly from this question? On the surface, it seems you're just asking him if he should be in over Skruffs, and I don't see why he would have any inclination to say anything other than yes.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

I don't like FaerieLord's vote for Skruffs.

You pretty much copied what KaleiÐoscøpe said there and worded it a bit differently.

Here's KaleiÐoscøpe's post with parts of your post added in bold:

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Well, my first impression on who was scum was trabony and I'm glad he got nominated
trabony didn't really do it for me
, even though he is replaced now
While unfair to skruffs
. I have no actual preferations on who I'd like to see go
both their defences where quite good
, but seeing as I didn't like trabony
His play sucked
, I'd be happier to see Skruffs go.
I think it is the correct play

Vote to Evict: Skruffs[/quote]

So, I have 2 questions:

To both of you, why was trabony's defense worse than Flare's?

And to FaerieLord, how can your last post not be seen as you trying to get a vote chain going on Skruffs by copying reasoning from other players?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

So I gotta break the tie. Alright.

vote: distad

I said before that I was leaning towards distad because Skruffs seems to be posting more in regards to finding scum, while distad's posts are more filler. I posted something for you to answer, and you didn't answer it because of its tone, which I didn't think was particularly condescending.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:53 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Nominate: ryan and FaerieLord

I will explain more after I return from class.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:12 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

FaerieLord:

[quote="FaerieLord"]Sorry for taking my time to read. It just happened that kscope was a bit faster with his read:/[/quote]
So you're saying that with this extra time you used to read, you posted pretty much the exact reasoning as KaleiÐoscøpe, just changing words around, and posted it only a little bit of time after his.

Well, let's look at your reasoning for it:

[quote="FaerieLord"]I wasn't talking about the defense. I was mostly talking pre nomination. I'll get to that soon enough.[/quote]
Now let's look at what KaleiÐoscøpe said a bit before:

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]It isn't about trabony's defense that made me suspicious of him, it was mainly his play before DoS nominated him.[/quote]
You sum it up perfectly:

[quote="FaerieLord"]Rereading it, it does sound like barning kscope[/quote]
I agree.

2 questions for you:

1. You said you would get to talking about the pre-nomination stuff that caused you to vote, but you haven't as of yet. So what did you see before nominations that made you more suspicious of trabony than of Flare?

[quote="FaerieLord"]May I ask why me, not ryan or kscope?[/quote]
Why would you suggest KaleiÐoscøpe, considering that you said yourself your last few posts have been similar to his?

ryan:

All you get are questions.

1.[quote="ryan"]I still find Skruffs to be one of the scummiest in the game and will probably be nominating him here in Day 2.[/quote]
Why? I went back through the entire thread, and I didn't find anywhere where you stated reasons for it. So I'm curious.

Another question later. Stupid work.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:55 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

ryan wrote:Chaos: Didn't you also nominate trabony/Skruffs on Day 1?
That's half right. I nominated trabony. Afterwards, Skruffs replaced in and I found him less suspicious than trabony. You, however, have said Skruffs is one of the most scummiest people in the game, but I never really saw any reasons by you for that claim.

As for the other question, are you just making this whole hammering issue to get suspicion off of yourself? Because I had to vote, and if Skruffs is a townie, you could have made the same argument, so it just looks like you're trying to find a way out from people suspecting you.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Un-nominate: FaerieLord
Nominate: mneme

I still think FaerieLord is suspicious, but mneme's post nominating me was nothing more than him trying to get himself off the chopping block by nominating me for not very good reasons. Also, it doesn't seem like I have the support in regards to FaerieLord, so I will drop my nomination for now, but you are my third choice for scum.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:13 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

pickemgenius: mneme voted for me 10 minutes after me and him had an equal amount of votes, and he tacked on a reason or two to the end to make it look somewhat convincing. I'm voting for him because of the way he voted, which to me looks very suspicious.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

[quote="FaerieLord"]The nominate / evict affair[/quote]

You'll have to clarify that for me.

[quote="FaerieLord"]Basically leaning on pickem since I replaced (apart from where pickem nominated him), then in a most hypocritical way accuses me of leaning on kscope.[/quote]

Really? I'd like for you to show that to me. And agreeing with him is not leaning on him. In fact, I posted about the similarity in your post and KaleiÐoscøpe's post before pickemgenius did. I would have posted before his FOS, but my computer locked up when I was initially typing it.

Hypocritical? There's a difference between having the same opinion as someone and pretty much copying someone's argument verbatim and re-wording it a bit right after they post it.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm leaning towards voting for ryan. I'm still suspicious of mneme, but ryan's acting very defensive.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

vote: ryan

Not meaningful anymore, but it's who I was more suspicious of.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:07 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

For right now,
Nominate: FaerieLord and mneme

I'm going to go back and read through the game again to get some more thoughts.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:00 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Un-nominate: mnene
Nominate: KaleiÐoscøpe

Still suspicious of mneme, but less so. Or maybe I just became more suspicious of KaleiÐoscøpe. Either way, his last couple posts haven't sat well with me.

You did the same thing before with not really posting reasoning. But before, you had someone blindly follow what you said, which looks much more suspicious than the initial posting.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”