⭐ Blitz 20 — How To Be Normal [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Some Random Mafia Player

RSV = RANDOM spam voting, right?? :mrgreen:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 26, RadiantCowbells wrote:why is no one voting me.

don't you feel threatened by big scary scum RC?

I would if I only knew whether I should vote RC or Annie :shifty:

Are you currently on or off the serum???
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 46, droog wrote:really? i always preferred scum

Soft claiming scum already?

VOTE: droog

Also, sorry your slot got shot before you could post in the previous game, so consider this a compensation vote as well :wink:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 52, KTthecreeper wrote:Why are you soft claiming PGO in a normal game?

Welp, "she's Annie" .. I guess. :P
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

I know RC enough to say he was being normal. I mean, he plays this way all the time, regardless of his alignment.

Another thing that makes me sad is the fact the MOD has more posts than anyone else. What does that tell you about the level of activity of us all? And in a BLITZ game??
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

WARNING: VERY SKEWED WAY OF THINKING/REASONING AHEAD. Not advised for the most cynical nor the most rational either.

Spoiler:
Comparing Ranger's 1st read-list of THE PREVIOUS game (I told you not look in here if you were going by the rules, eh!) to the one she just posted here, and factoring in the different numbers of players & count of scum in both games:

{
Smithereens
, Wednesday}
{
Frozen Angel
, Flubbernugget}
{
davesaz
}
{
BlackStar
lane0168
}
{
RadiantCowbells
}
{
Persivul
Starbuck
}
{
Almost50
}

Yields:

{
3dice
, RadiantCowbells}
{Almost50, TheBuldge, pisskop}
{
droog
, Spiffeh}
{davesaz, KTthecreeper}
{Some Random Mafia Player,
Xtoxm
}
{GuiltyLion}

P.S. I'm really not interested in any other 3rd party roles that may not be as harmful to town. The game rules said 2 mafia + 1 SK = 3 scum we need to lynch.

SO, THERE! I solved the puzzle. :lol:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 93, Ranger wrote:I also am pretty sure that's a Day-SK kill.

Well, I'm not an expert so I'll take your word for it. At first I did check on the wiki page for normal roles/modifiers. Vig is not listed as either explicitly normal or explicitly non-normal, but then neither is the Day modifier, so I relied on my limited experience of actually seeing a day vig before, but never a day SK.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

@3dicerolling: That's some perfect analysis and conclusion. I very much like you vote target too. Here's your reward:

VOTE: 3dicerolling

My "skewed manner of thought" was an obvious joke, but it obviously did harvest something. Now you can go on and call it OMGUS or whatever, but I can't see one reason for you to vote me except me "jokingly" pointing a finger at you and -inadvertently- hitting the bull's eye.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

Give one sensible other reason and I'll be happy with it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

Yes, that's true.. and especially so when
I only put 3 in red
and left out all the others. I see your point. :P
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #133 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 127, pisskop wrote:Claim if youre a town dayvig. Otherwise its an antitown move.

Are you serious?? I mean, if it was 1X then that's ok. They've been degraded to a VT status by now. Otherwise,
claiming
is the anti-town move, not the other way around.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #138 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 136, droog wrote:
In post 126, GuiltyLion wrote:liked srmp's reply and subsequent posts

droog wagon is ew, Xtoxm wagon is better but I also feel like Xtoxm would have stronger scumplay than this

VOTE: Almost50
I'm not a fan of sarcasm in response to being accused, it makes it look like you're purposefully trying to hide your emotions.

this post is in line with what im thinking
makes me lean minor town on glion

Here come the second one of them. And the
timing
is even more appropriate.

P.S. Apologies go to GuiltyLion, but I simply can't help being me on this one.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@SRMP: I believe that's how it was meant to be.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #156 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 153, Ranger wrote:Yes that was totally me saying that 3dice and pisskop are as conftown as the dead-town-IC

I have a sinking feeling I'll regret this, but I'll comply for now. Just remember Smithereens/Firebringer :wink:

UNVOTE: 3dice
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #163 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 160, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:VOTE: Mochaman

start talking imo or the lynch stays

ERm, I don't know how to put this to you, mate.. but I'm afraid Mocha's no longer with us. He has been replaced by droog.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #181 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: KT

Running out of voting options and it's either him or Spiffeh for now, so I'm opting for the one who has been absent for longer than they should. No real case on him though.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #183 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 182, davesaz wrote:Running out of voting options is a weird thing to say, please elaborate.

Ranger & SRMP are strong town reads for me (Ranger based on meta, SRMP based on content and interactions in this thread).

Xtoxm is the largest wagon, yet I still don't have something strong against him. In fact; based on his most recent activity I'm leaning town on him. I'm also -more or less- leaning town on The Bulge, davesaz, pisskop & GL.

That leaves me with droog (who is being read as town by more than one), 3dicerolling (my strongest scum read, but Ranger's strongest town read), KTthecreeper & Spiffeh. So, practically it's either of KT & Spiffeh if I'm going to place a vote leading to a lynch. I won't be lynching someone I'm town reading, and I won't be able to make a successful push on my favourite lynch when they're being read as town by Ranger.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #186 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

I've just finished a game with Ranger (admittedly my one and only experience with her so far), and she played exactly like this. She was town, I suspected her all along and eventually got her lynched in the day before last. I'm not going to make the same mistake twice in a row. davesaz was also in that game (and we both lived to the very end) so I think he will understand where I'm coming from more than anybody else. Addressing the rest of you though; I won't say she is "confirmed" town to me, but "strong" town read is fair in my view.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #189 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 187, GuiltyLion wrote:what does "playing like this" mean?

You'll have to check her first few posts in that game to get what I mean. It's #2 on my wiki page, so you won't get lost.

In post 187, GuiltyLion wrote:And then why do you think scum!Ranger couldn't fake it?

Because I don't think scum!Ranger would be this bold in defending her reads the way she does.
OK, let me put it this way: I don't feel like voting Ranger today. I would rather wait to see her on D2 before I decide if she could be anything but town-aligned, because if she is town then she's a GREAT ASSET to us, and I don't want to lose that for no reason.

In post 187, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm not sure if it's scum!Almost50 using a past game to buddy up to Ranger, or town!Almost50 with weak reasoning.

To be frank, I don't quite get the "buddying" technique and I never intentionally use it. I simply call it as I see it, and the way I see it is Ranger did nothing different to her style when she was town.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #196 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 190, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:but we dont know if they are reads or a bunch of names in random order, if they were reads they would have reasoning. Wheres the reasoning?

NO. That's what I'm trying to say. She does NOT provide reasoning. She posts her reads just the way she did. I even did a comparison in my joke post (). The reads format was exactly the same in her previous game with me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #198 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

Are you scum reading her?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #202 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 201, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:2 naked readlists with no reasoning is nothing to have a strong townread over, and I dont see why you think otherwise.

Fair enough, I guess. I do understand how you feel bc that's how it felt -more or less so- in my previous game with her.

Then again, that is not a good enough case to convince anyone to vote her, is it? I mean, if it only goes down to gut feeling and/or not liking her posting style then we will have to agree to disagree.

Here's why (but it's not directly related to this game, hence the spoiler)
Spoiler:
I have only 2 completed games on this site. At first I found it very odd and somewhat irritating for someone to give naked reads or -even worse- place a naked vote. However, I can give you a list of players who consistently do that on this site, and it was acquired through just 2 games. SnarkySnowman, RadiantCowbells, GoodMorning, Wednesday, Ranger are just some of them. Now with the exception of Wednesday -who was a 3rd party yet "sort of" town aligned- all other 4 flipped town. RC was on both games and was town on both. That's how my view of such behaviour changed from considering it scummy on its own to a null tell in general. However, if any of those fore-mentioned does it and there's nothing else in their play that would make me suspicious I get to town read them bc that's their meta. Now I have yet to play with someone who does this who flipped scum or a potentially harmful 3rd party.

I hope this makes sense. 5 players, 6 occasions, all play the obscure/cryptic way, and all town aligned vs none playing this way and flipping scum.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #205 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. so let's just say "null leaning town" for me, "null leaning scum" for you, and pending more posts from her on both cases. Does this work for you?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #238 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 209, Nosferatu wrote:buddiying person who states obviously wrong information

"buddying"??? BUDDYING??? :lol:

It was SARCASM, and it ended up witb me voting him IN THAT VERY QUOTE, so how is that buddying???
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #245 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 225, pisskop wrote:Hopx on Xtox plz

Convince me to
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #287 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 266, GuiltyLion wrote:It's funny because I'm town

if Ranger is town I can't wait to see her reaction post game.

Mate; I was in that exact slot of yours in the previous game. She thought I was the scummiest of all. Now if you're town you'll get over it and just show your true self and work your way up not only hers but everybody else's lists.

There's no reason for you to get too upset/worried when only one or two are scum reading you when you're town. You don't see the town sheeping Ranger anyway, do you?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #291 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 284, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 245, Almost50 wrote:
In post 225, pisskop wrote:Hopx on Xtox plz

Convince me to

While we're talking about Almost, this is another thing that pings.

Almost is not interested in finding his own reasons to vote someone, he'd rather be convinced to jump on a wagon.

Seems like a safe way of making a vote on a wagon without getting your hands dirty.

I get the feeling you're not reading my posts as a whole, but -instead- are taking picked excerpts. I did state whom I would be comfortable voting for on my own. The town isn't interested though, so we need to come to agree on someone who doesn't strike me as extremely scummy. If that's the case; someone needs to show me wh○7t I've been missing. WHY is Xtoxm an appropriate lynch target? What have they said/done that is so hideous? What do we learn from their flip? It's either-or. Either I vote for X whom I personally think is acting scummy, OR get convinced that lynching Y is beneficial for the town as their flip will clear the view on A, B & C.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #308 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 296, GuiltyLion wrote:I guess actually the best question for you Almost is why on earth do you think 3dr is scum

Because his reaction to my joke-post was most unnatural and extremely exaggerated. He then denied his vote on me was bc of it, but when asked to give an alternative reason he declined. It's one thing to post reads w/o reasoning, and totally another thing to cast a vote for no reason even when you get asked for one by your vote target.

All in all he didn't act in anyway I would consider natural, and the only reason I'm not pushing too hard on him is bc I don't think we will get him lynched today based on the fact not many others share my view, so I'm better off voting on someone we all agree on, in which case I need to be persuaded.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #311 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 297, Xtoxm wrote:I don't have much of a read at all there, but I guess I have to bank on it being scum to have any chance of not being lynched.

Let me get this one straight: Your most upper priority is to evade the lynch rather than find real scum? Because the way you phrase it give me the impression you're just looking for a scapegoat to get lynched in your stead.

Honestly; I do not mind lynching droog either (but to a lesser degree than 3dr), but the way you phrase it makes me wonder how on earth I'm supposed to trust you for the rest of the game if you're #1 concern is self-preservation and not the town's best interest.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #320 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 309, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:just so you know, he did end up posting reasoning to lynching you that you even responded to, so I see no reason for you to say he gave none when you know he did.

Did he? Because all I saw is him defending himself against my accusation of him over-reacting to a joke post. He never did mention a valid reason that he would vote me "other than that".
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #327 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 316, Karnage wrote:Read through real quick

Anybody else like Dave for the SK?

I like almost50 and the some random guy for scum

There you go, everyone. It only took him 22 minutes to solve the puzzle and out -not one but- all 3 scum in the game.

Congratulations, mate. *Thumbs Up*

On another note, when some new replacement jumps in & the first thing they talk about IS the SK/Vig issue, rest assured THEY are it. Just saying.

I've changed my mind. Xtoxm is off the table for me. My vote stays where it is for now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #332 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 322, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:I thought his reasoning was 107, if it wasent correct me, but im rather sure about it.

That IS the post I'm referring to. He said I set up my post with the intent of getting someone to jump on. That is not the reason he voted me. That is defending himself against my accusation of him reacting abnormally to my post.

Then he said: "
The way you set it up was to strawman anyone who voted you afterwards, regardless of what reasons they gave
.", again clearly defending himself.

Then he admits it: "That is evident by the fact that you did it
even though I provided no reason at all
."

See, he says he provided no reason at all, and you read this as "this is the reason I'm voting you"?????

At last he concluded: "You aren't trying to figure out my alignment, you are trying to strawman me, and it's pretty scummy.". This means he is commenting on/responding to MY vote and reasoning on him in response to his vote on me having no reason.

I'm not sure if you're too sleep deprived or if you're overworked you lost your focus for a minute there, but if you re-read his post you'd see there was no reason mentioned there as to why he voted me in the first place.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #337 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 329, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:you dont think Nosferatu is town?

If I did I wouldn't have left my vote on them, would I? Yes, it was there from before he joined in, but he gave me no reason to think of him otherwise.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #339 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

Actually, I was talking about Karnage there, but I have my reason not to switch my vote for now.

Basically I have 3 levels (now that we're approaching deadline). I'm listing them in the order they appear on the list in post 0, so don't assume prefer X over Y just bc I put their name first on the line.

Top Level (those I won't be lynching): Ranger, SRMP, pisskop, GL

Level 2 (those I would hate to lynch today): Xtoxm, droog, The Bulge, davesaz

Level 3 (open to lynch): Nosferatu, 3dicerolling, Karnage

In my notes (in my text file) I had Spiffeh (now Karnage) listed as the possible Day Vig. Since -by definition- a day vig is town-aligned I kept it to myself. Now it looks like they did shoot RC but are NOT town aligned, so I'm calling them out. We still have time and I need to hear from others too before I do move my vote.

Why I figured Spiffeh did it: Post # coming 4 posts after the kill post. This is a typical reaction from the one who just took a shot at someone. The "normal" reaction from someone who didn't do it could vary, but an example could be found in pisskop's double posts just before that (i.e. #82 & 83).

Shortly after Spiffeh vanished, which is why I assumed they were town. The town vig would probably feel guilty, take a break, come back to see things are still messed up and decides to leave the game. Now I'm not so sure bc the replacement should've just kept quiet about it. Karnage, however, not only brought it up as the first subject he addressed, but also pointed a finger on someone already. In 22 minutes, that's a new record in itself, but adding the names of the 2 scum players too in such a short time is nothing close to what I would expect any sane town-aligned player would do. This was done to impress the town with his speedy catch up so as to brush away all suspicions (which are usually generated about a spot being semi-active then opting out).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #347 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 344, Ankamius wrote:What is the best single post in the entire thread detailing why either of these slots are scum?

Best question ever presented in this thread thus far. (Seriously)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #354 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 349, 3dicerolling wrote:There is more, but that was my initial reason for voting him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, let me get this straight. You saw my post as an attempt to strawman
anyone
who veted me afterwards, yet you -of all people- decided to bit and
not mention your reason
only to use this backwards reasoning after I called you out for it? Oh, pleeeeease. :roll:

How come none of the other two voted me for it? How come everybody else saw the obvious joke (that was hidden inside a spoiler to begin with).

You know what? I don't know why Ranger would think town of you, but I say if there's one confirmed scum in this game it has to be you. Town don't need to lie about their motives to vote and/or create loops within loops to try and justify their actions.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #363 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 353, Nosferatu wrote:Do you not see the contradiction here?

No, I don't. Do you?

And no (to your question about me being confident in my read on you more than 3dice). I'm confident in my reads on you, him & Karnage, but there are priorities.

As for reasoning, I only said you haven't done anything to change my view on the spot, which does NOT mean this is ALL I'm voting you for. Your spot looks like a scum spot for the following:

First KT stated his thoughts/feelings/impressions that "most people like being town better then scum" after having voted droog for "A slot that wanted out hmmmm probably someone not wanting to be scum". Ok? So, KT himself believed opting out in itself was a hint/indication of a scum slot. Then he himself opted-out.

Second, before KT opted out he voted Spiffeh (now Karnage), whom I'm now also reading as scum.

Then you came in, and the first thing you did was vote me for a reason that's EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what I was doing. You said I was "buddying" 3dice, when in fact I was being sarcastic and voted him in the same post (you even quoted the whole post, but I'll hep you remember:

In post 209, Nosferatu wrote:In post 103, Almost50 wrote:
@3dicerolling: That's some perfect analysis and conclusion. I very much like you vote target too. Here's your reward:

VOTE: 3dicerolling

My "skewed manner of thought" was an obvious joke, but it obviously did harvest something. Now you can go on and call it OMGUS or whatever, but I can't see one reason for you to vote me except me "jokingly" pointing a finger at you and -inadvertently- hitting the bull's eye.

buddiying person who states obviously wrong information

Then Karnage came in and did something "close" by pretending they read me as scum less than 30 minutes in.

Adding all the above I can see you & him being a scum team together. Now I don't understand (and I don't care much tbh) about the day vig/SK/mafia vig incident. For all I know it could be a mafia day vig, which would be Spiffy/Karnage, but I think it obvious that you're his scum partner.

So, any of you three will do, but 3dice is the hardest of you to lynch today, so it's either you or Karnage, and I simply choose you. The day vig thing must be a one shot bc more would give the mafia a big advantage over town, so I'm not too worried by it. Eiter of you will have a night kill still.

In sum, I do have a good reason (at least from my own view) to keep my vote on you. Your flip will help the town see Karnage is your partner, while 3dice's flip does not help in that regard.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #366 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 364, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:and this is scummy because?

Distancing? Two people whom you read as scum and one votes the other for no apparent reason only to take their vote off them less than 2 hours later. You may not see it if you're not scum reading them both. Even if you're scum reading either but not the other it may not be so apparent, but just "assume" you're scum reading them both and see how it looks. I mean, do an ISO of KT with that in mind and tell me what you see.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #369 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@GL: It's not about Karnage scum reading me, my friend. It's about him naming all 3 "supposedly" scum all at once less than half an hour after he had hopped into the game. That's an obvious attempt to get everybody thinking "wow, he's doing the effort". It's so unnatural for anyone town-aligned to claim they've pinpointed the 3 scum (and their roles) in just 22 minutes.

@Nosferato: Do you have any reads to share then? Are there any players you would consider unlynchable for today or anyone who seems to be the perfect lynch?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #380 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 374, Ankamius wrote:Okay, but how does that indicate scum?

Erm, who're you talking to here?

In post 375, Nosferatu wrote:it seemed like he was making an effort to get on your good side.

Who are you responding to? Like, who made what to get on whose good side?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #422 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 397, Ranger wrote:I think Almost50 is scum.

And I
know
you're both sincere and -sadly- wrong. But so be it. I'll try to convince you soon.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #424 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 404, Nosferatu wrote:idk why no one pings me hard this game, I've got no scum reads, just town and nulls. Gonna have to start splitting hairs I see.

It sometimes happens when you're it. You try hard to convince yourself that this/that looks scummy, but deep down you know it isn't bc you already know who is scum and who is not. As a townie though you become more suspicious of everything even if it isn't truly a scumtell.

P.S. I'm now confused as to whom your partner might be. I'll have to do some extra thinking.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #425 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 406, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: the bulge

Any particular reason (other than the fact they've got their vote on you for sometime now)?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #426 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

*Sigh* Although you're all voting the wrong person, I'll settle for the comfort of it being a lynch that might help you see things differently. No time left to switch for another wagon, which means it's either me or NL, and I prefer me over the NL tbh.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #430 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

Nice. I believe that's a hammer.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #431 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

Well, I urge you to reconsider your views on Nosferatu, Karnage & 3dice in particular. If only 2 of them are scum then I suggest someone check on the Ankamius slot as well, preferably early enough to decide on their status.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #432 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

It was a privilege laying with you all, those whom I've played with before & those whom I'm meeting for the first time. I look forward to meeting you all soon.

Signing off: Almost50 (VT)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #435 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

@SRMP: Well, it's up to you. I'm just giving you everything I have or feel before I actually get silenced. I'd agree Ank looks tonier than many others, but there's a little hunch inide of my mind there could be a link between him & Nos. It's a weak hunch though, thus I said only to investigate them early enough just to be absolutely sure.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”