Blitz 12: Double Trouble! (Game Over)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Nice playing with you again, Ranger, Yakko, Titus, Fire, wanderer, Dwlee.

VOTE: AlwaysInnocent
Saying he's a non-conformist seems like an attempt to look town.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Ugh
Is this going to be one of those low activity blitzes

Firebringer wrote:Just looking at that vote count on me.

I am impresssed, who else besides maybe titus would have this many votes on them this early?

I amaze myself, I haven't even done anything ;)

This is not a reaction that makes me very confident in fire being town

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

there's no town motivation for making it.
Fire made a post that talked about himself. How does that move the game forward?
I also have extremely minor problems with the cavalier attitude (is it faked?) but that can be ignored for now because that could be just playstyle.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #88 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Im reading things but dont frel like phoneposting. Give me about an hour or so.
PC, i think this behavior is null for ranger, ive seen her make full reads in rvs before.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Errantparabola »

You might be misunderstanding me, titus. If i scumread fire i would be voting there.
Still on phone, ill respond to questions in a bit. Sorry.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 103, Squirrelly wrote:
In post 23, Errantparabola wrote:Nice playing with you again, Ranger, Yakko, Titus, Fire, wanderer, Dwlee.

VOTE: AlwaysInnocent
Saying he's a non-conformist seems like an attempt to look town.

What do you think your greeting looks like to other people? Most every game has people who have played with each other before, but there's not a lot of greetings like yours.

I do it every game.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 81, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Ranger, while I appreciate it that you are correctly townreading me, it seems a bit too early to throw around so many reads. What makes you think all these people are town?

"Correctly townreading me"
Ugh.

PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 88, Errantparabola wrote:Im reading things but dont frel like phoneposting. Give me about an hour or so.
PC, i think this behavior is null for ranger, ive seen her make full reads in rvs before.

How accurate do these reads end up being? How often do they change?

I always felt like it was hit or miss.

AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 88, Errantparabola wrote:Im reading things but dont frel like phoneposting. Give me about an hour or so.
When town? Which game was that? Is this your meta-read on her?

I try and detach myself from meta. What Im saying is having confident early reads is part of ranger's playstyle and should go either town or scum.
I think.

AlwaysInnocent, do you have anything to add other than asking people to explain their reads? Your questions have a trend of really weakly contributing. Im fine with my vote.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Titus did you ever explain ehy your head didnt like fire's wagon reaction

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #119 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 117, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Especially the townreading of random people seems odd. I
know
that I am town, but I have not said or done anything yet that could lead to a reliable townread. In fact, some people seem to be suspicious of me, so why does she townread me?

Titus you say you have AI as a scumread. How opposed are you to voting here?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Considering i have explicitly stated i dont scumread fire, i dont see how you are comfortable with saying that i am weak-scumreading fire.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 126, Errantparabola wrote:Considering i have explicitly stated i dont scumread fire, i dont see how you are comfortable with saying that i am weak-scumreading fire.

Maybe not explicitly. But i have said it.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #137 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Why are you not similarly attacking my push on you, innocent?
Squirrelly, just because i say im not confident in fire being town doesnt mean i have a scumread. Again, even if i had a weak scumread, i would vote.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Also, just because someone is joking in a blitz doesnt mean that slot is scum. And i find it odd that you're trying to push that because thats the kind of logic that sets us up for mislynches.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Actually scratch ehat i just said, i think i misread that.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 145, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Anyway,

VOTE: Errantparabola

For being sneaky and trying to push a lynch on me (even implicitly inviting Titus to do so), then asking me why I am not immediately responding to him when I have my hands full on Titus, as if he did not know.

How am i sneakily trying to push a lynch on you?
Im pretty blatantly trying to do it. Because i think you are scum.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #148 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Errantparabola »

And i find it odd that i pushed on you first, and then you waited for titus to post a case on you, which you responded to. Like you're picking and choosing what to respond to.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #154 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 151, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Ah. And you are sure that you are not going to regret this lynch, if you are town? It makes little sense to push for a lynch that is so ill-informed, so I am starting to think you are scum.

You're starting to think I'm scum? And this is after you voted for me?

In post 151, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I am indeed picking and choosing what I respond to, since I cannot reply to everyone at the same time with the same amount of focus. I am easily distracted. Like I said, you will get your turn. If you are town, please honestly consider that I am limiting my focus. This will tell you absolutely nothing about my alignment. You will find this out eventually.

Fine

Titus actively trying to interact with squirrelly is towny and reads like trying to form town block, only townread at the moment.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #155 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Errantparabola »

I'm also having trouble with the ranger townread, but it is something I'll trust for now
Nowhere do I see in Dwlee's iso anything that points to him being obv town, though

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #160 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Titus, is 77 the only thing meriting town dwlee read?
I see it being town motivated but definitely not obv town. Also take note that dwlee is doing little to actually contribute to the state of the game now so i definitely cant see how he is obv town.

Always, im not playing the semantics game wth you. How can you expect me to understand that distinction without the explanation that you gave me after the question? And do you honestly think I was being subtle about me asking Titus to vote you?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #161 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Also, i dont see anything explicitly wrong with semantics?
It generates discussion and reads?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #265 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

A quick skim over the past few pages and AI is actually looking townier by the second. Let me do a full reread but for now
UNVOTE:

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #266 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 168, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 161, Errantparabola wrote:Also, i dont see anything explicitly wrong with semantics?
It generates discussion and reads?
Semantics in combination with heavy confirmation bias is dangerous, since you are likely to interpret utterances in favor of your bias, when these utterances often have little to do with someone's alignment. I suppose semantics are not necessarily useless, but great care should be taken when trying to use them to "read" someone. In a way, it is true that I used semantics to establish that your push on me was sneaky, since you pushed for my lynch initially in a disguised way, which was picked up as intended. Only when I called you out on it, did you say that you were actively pushing for my lynch. Now, of course, I could have been getting that all wrong, but it is reason for me to suspect you. Then you continued to harass me for very minor stuff, like not responding to your every post and the semantics of saying "I am starting to think you are scum" after I had voted for you, which really made it seem as if you were trying to set me up (without really wanting to
sincerely
read my alignment).

And not everything that generates discussion necessarily leads to better reads. Sometimes it causes more chaos, more derailment, which makes reading people more difficult.

This is AI specifically ignoring the fact that a part of his case on me is reliant on me understanding how AI plays at a time before he detailed that. I'll excuse it because of the last few pages, I think. I think AI was right in how I was being conf-biasy but I still don't have confidence in townreading AI specifically by how he has approached my push on him.
Also I think that's an actual attempt scumhunting going on in there. Not as sure about AI scum now

is also pretty close to what I was going to say and I like how AI and I are thinking on the same level right now, I didn't really think PC's wall said much of anything
ok, never mind. AI and I were not thinking on the same level.

PC's deflection onto Dom is so shoddy that I am unsure whether PC is just easy mislynch bait here. Will ISO again.
And I'm actually quite surprised Titus doesn't have any doubts about PC being mislynch bait.

In post 236, Titus wrote:Phantom's ISO is terrible ate focused more on defend himself rather than scumhunting.

I know that "too scummy to be scum" is just terrible logic. But it just doesn't seem like optimal scum play to play this shoddily. To express the point I'm trying to make, the Titus quote above basically didn't need to be said. Like, everyone knows it.

Yakko you asked me when I first scumread AI. I assume it's the first post I made where I said I scumread AI. Did you look through my ISO? Because I'm feeling lazy and don't really want to do it right now. How does the answer to this question contribute at all to the game?

In post 263, AlwaysInnocent wrote:UNVOTE: PhantomCobalt

I do not trust Wanderer-nl. I might re-vote, but I want to see the other voters first.

Neither do i.

VOTE: wanderer

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #267 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I can't find a clear train of thought or follow-up with questions or thoughts from either Flubber or yakko. They've posted enough where I think that they should be out of the sidelines by now, but they aren't. I need to see more from them.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #273 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 261, Wanderer-nl wrote:Did my first read-through (implying there will be another.. There will be but later, not this phase anymore)
Early townreads on Squirrelly and Yakko, scumleans on Always and Dom. I agree Dom is an easy target so with this many people around I'm ok to give him the blind eye for now.
My biggest scumread right now is Phantom. The reasons have already been mentioned, he seems to be more focussed on defending himself than actually scumhunting. For some players that actually can be a way to find scum, because the only alignment you can (usually and as town mostly) be sure of is your own, and having others explain their scumreads on you while you are town (or vice versa in multiball) can actually help one find out how full of bleep someone is. But he also started that bw on Firebringer while the guy hadn't even posted yet, and that's fine because those early wagons can be a nest of good info. Except Phantom didn't do anything with it. He didn't comment on anyone who voted, his reads that came after the wagon were nowhere based on the wagon he started except maybe his scumread on Firebringer, which he already seems to have forgotten about (which could be due to the meds @Phantom: maybe some clarity in how the meds affected your play would help us read you if it's not too forward for me to ask this.)

Imagine a vote on Phantom here. I'm going to bed soon and will actually put the format down after I wake up.

Texcat, I'm gonna break down this post.

1) Squirrelly is one of those folks that's easily townread by the group this game. Basically sheeping a townread, so no town points to wanderer here.
2) I'm curious about the townread on Yakko. I really want Wanderer to explain this because it's contributing to Yakko getting away with staying on the sidelines and potentially letting Yakko go unpressured for a good time.
3) Scumlean on Always and Dom are both easy targets and Wanderer preemptively tries to alleviate suspicion on this by admitting it and I don't like that.
4) Phantom is also an easy target (which doesn't make him town btw) and Wanderer continually, in her explanation tries to mitigate her gently pushing along a lynch that's been gaining momentum by providing excuses for wanderer.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #274 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 270, texcat wrote:
In post 263, AlwaysInnocent wrote:UNVOTE: PhantomCobalt

I do not trust Wanderer-nl. I might re-vote, but I want to see the other voters first.

Can you explain this? I'm not sure if you just have a problem with him
saying
that he's going to vote and you don't trust him to actually vote, or if it's something more?

And waiting to see which way the wind is blowing before voting? I'm not a fan.

I agree with your last point to some extent but I don't see scum motivation behind it.
AI, talk to me about wanderer.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #276 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

TIL i have no life

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #289 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 266, Errantparabola wrote:Yakko you asked me when I first scumread AI. I assume it's the first post I made where I said I scumread AI. Did you look through my ISO? Because I'm feeling lazy and don't really want to do it right now. How does the answer to this question contribute at all to the game?

Fine, I'll look through my ISO

it started in when I said "I'm fine with my vote"

Now answer my question.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #529 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Catch up commencing. It's gonna be good. Actually, I make no promises.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #530 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 297, hi im Yakko wrote:You are seeing something that I am not seeing and I am curious what it is you saw before post 113 I am also curious if you are full of shit.

And every other push that other people made you agree with?

Flubber's 5 posts on Page 13 continue to contribute nothing to the game and lack actual stances.
VOTE: flubber
might change after I read d2.

In post 318, Squirrelly wrote:Yeah because doing shit all is a great reason to town read someone?
No seriously.
How do you know it is a mislynch by the way?

Way to misrep. If someone is making joke posts, those posts are null. And if you lynch based on joke posts, that's logic that goes after easy mislynch targets. You know, in general.
I'm not saying that if someone is doing shit all, they get a free pass. In fact, I'm pushing flubber right now for doing shit all.

In post 385, Titus wrote:
In post 384, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:If you don't have time, why are you even on this thread? Saying that I'm scum, titus is town and squirrelly is a chipmunk doesn't take too long.

This post gives me warm feelies.

Titus throwing out towncred for complaining about activity. That's actually a really easy thing to do.

wanderer, have you explained the townread on yakko yet?

That's D1 for ya. D2 incoming.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #531 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Ranger being scum in Hardcore mafia means that Ranger isn't necessarily town for any of her early game strong positions
I think Titus early townread ranger due to something of that sort?

Anyway, I'm gonna grab some lunch. Gimme like, idk, 20 minutes?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #539 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Errantparabola »

AI, where are you getting the whole Bebop pr claim?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #540 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Errantparabola »

AI, I'll respond to your question with: are you opposed to voting flubber?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #542 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Errantparabola »

AI never mind. found it.

I could've seen Titus and Ranger as a team, especially with the Dwlee kill.
But the jailkeeper reaction on D2 start confirms titus as town?

In post 438, Titus wrote:
In post 436, Squirrelly wrote:
In post 434, Titus wrote:I voted you because you needed resolution and the facts needed to come out.

That doesn't imply a town read at all or even hey maybe I protected a town read.
It's you pushing it as stopping a scum kill when I'm not scum.

I lost my townread on you when we lynched town.

Titus, can you explain this?

Squirrelly, can you explain why you said Titus is lying scum but you were voting wanderer?

I feel behind.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #545 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Errantparabola »

VOTE: Ranger

I think I'm okay with this, but for different reasons, AI.
Bebop and Titus are definitely the same alignment. That we can say for certain.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #547 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Errantparabola »

If Bebop is scum gambiting, I agree with you, AI, on that being really suboptimal. But the claim seems so off to me.

On Ranger:
1. Titus townreads Ranger.
2. Dwlee kill.
3. Early play similar to Hardcore Mafia play.
4. Attitude is of faux confidence, i feel

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #548 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Errantparabola »

The titus townreading ranger thing isn't why ranger is scum, to clarify. but it's a benefit that comes from ranger being lynched.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #551 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Errantparabola »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=64325

in which ranger foils me once again

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #553 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 526, AlwaysInnocent wrote:"Reasons are luxury, not a necessity."

And this is one of the statements from ranger that I don't like.
The whole faux-confidence thing.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #577 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

How is Titus confirmed town, ranger?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #579 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Let me go reread BPS. But I remember you not being as cavalier about things as you are right now, and in hardcore.
I couldn't care less about your reads list. Of course it's null.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #580 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I don't like your misrep there either. Your attitude + style of play and your reads list are two different things.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #582 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 575, Titus wrote:You're not a strong townread anymore?

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #585 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 583, Ranger wrote:Quirky humor aside...for obvious reasons?

sorry... am I missing something?
You have to understand that the whole start of D1 I'm finding it difficult to wrap my head around.

Ranger wrote:
Errantparabola wrote:Ranger being scum in Hardcore mafia means that Ranger isn't necessarily town for any of her early game strong positions
I think Titus early townread ranger due to something of that sort?
This is tripping all kinds of opportunism bells.

VOTE: Errantparabola.
(So
this
is what it feels like. I've been on the giving end of this a few times, never the receiving end. I'd tell you the vote's not OMGUS but you wouldn't believe me.)

Explain how I'm being opportunistic. Where's the scum benefit of going after you when there are targets that I could vote and rock the boat less?
Also that last statement. I don't like it. You're essentially painting my push on you as a tunnel.

Ranger wrote:
Errantparabola wrote:Your attitude + style of play and your reads list are two different things.
Sure my attitude is a different concept from style of play, but style of play is
synonymous
with reads list, and the quote being discussed, "Reasons are a luxury", is a simple statement of exactly that. Maybe said in a bit of a tongue-in-cheek manner, but a statement of a personal fact all the same. And you're agreeing with a person saying it would be scum, when...it literally cannot be. Null, explicitly. Town, not so much.

I think I agree with you on that statement. I can see town you saying something like that.
But based on the experience I've had with BPS and Hardcore, you're leaning A LOT more Hardcore to me.
Out of the town games you linked, are there any that you could show me specifically that are like hardcore?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #586 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 585, Errantparabola wrote:You have to understand that the whole start of
D2
I'm finding it difficult to wrap my head around.

oops

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #805 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

VOTE: abr

If always wasnt super town in my eyes, id be suspicious of 801. Didnt need to be said, makes it look like a bus. But thats unlikely.

Sorry for missing end of day guys. ill do a full read of what i missed. Im phoneposting because ive been really busy and im squeezing this in between work. Ill also give some thoughts on abr and wanderer interactions.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #829 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Considering interactions, Ranger is pretty clearly town.
Going to reread now.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #830 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 588, Ranger wrote:Always Innoce[url][url]nt, who people are claiming is conftown (don't know why, but I'll run with it), posted about the Titus read. You come in and buddy him. You then build on his already-existing Ranger doubt to cast shade, which is particularly egregious given our game history: you may not have explicitly painted my listing as a scum indicator, but you implicitly were, running contrary to the proof it's null.

Buddy a town player? Good scum strategy. Having that town player be the main pusher? Good scum strategy. Having the player being pushed on be town? Even better scum strategy. It's a trifecta of opportunism: you get to push town without consequences, because if anyone would take heat for the wrong read on me, it would be Always Innocent instead of yourself, when in truth you are by far the more guilty party.

You're completely wrong about me buddying the Titus read. I said pretty clearly that I wasn't sure on Titus being town, while AI said that Titus was conf town.
You're also completely wrong about the validity of my read on you. I, again, said pretty clearly that I was scumreading you for different reasons. These reasons are mainly attitude, tone, and approach to the game. Which, by the way, have changed at this point so I'm pretty sure that you're town because you're not acting like you were in Hardcore at all right now. Early game you were.
And even if I were scum, I would have no idea that you were town anyway.

That's all I'm gonna say on the matter. I'm not clogging up this game with a TvT.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #831 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 599, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Wanderer too has strange interactions with Yakko and Dom.

That wanderer townread on yakko was so baseless that at this point I'm looking at yakko for vampire status right now.

I'm glazing over that AI vs Ranger because that's TvT too.

In post 644, texcat wrote:But goes along with the Ranger wagon.

This is entirely wrong. There was no wagon on ranger at the time I pushed her.

Okay considering Ranger and AI are town this game should be easily solvable. After this post I'll make a summary list of reads.

texcat's 719 is important. People were thinking dom was scummy at that point, but pretty much no votes were flying in that direction. For texcat to shine a spotlight on the possibility of a dom lynch means that they're not the same alignment.

I'm gonna go eat dinner right now. I'll be back.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #834 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

JESUS PISSKOP

This game should be POEable

Squirrelly is probably town.
Ranger is definitely town.
AI is probably town.

That leaves Dom, Texcat, ZZZX, Flubbernugget, Firebringer, Yakko if I am remembering correctly.

Here are the parts of Ranger's arguments that I agree/disagree with.

I agree that texcat leaving wanderer untouched is vamp-indicative.
I am not sure about flubber not being an ABR buddy. It seems like a weak push. I'll have to see how much pressure flubber was under at the mo'
I disagree on dominator being a wolf. Although it's possible, I don't see how 770 reflects that.
I disagree on fire being confirmed not-vamp. But I do agree that it is more likely for fire to be town or wolf.
What are your thoughts on Yakko being a potential vampire, Ranger?
What are your thoughts on Yakko being a potential vampire, Texcat?

Let's say texcat is Vamp.
Yakko might be the other vamp.

I think it's more likely that flubber is not a wolf. But I'm not ruling it out entirely.

POE on Dom, Fire, ZZZX.

Note that ZZZX has slipped completely under Ranger's radar, although it is through no fault of Ranger's, considering the content that ZZZX has given. Going to say that ZZZX is a wildcard for scum right now (could fall either vamp or wolf)

Question mainly to Ranger but I'd like others to answer it too if they have any thoughts

Do you think, since we've lynched a vampire PR but a werewolf goon, that werewolves pose a bigger threat? Do you think that we should try our luck with lynching a werewolf over a vampire? Or should we stick with lynching the vampires because you have more solid reads on them

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #835 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Also here's why Ranger is town

1. Not voting ABR draws spotlight attention to her on interaction with ABR. I don't think a werewolf would risk that.
2. Pushing on vampires right now (I think that the texcat case is very believable) is not something a vampire would do.
3. Ranger's play right now is MUCH MORE SIMILAR to BPS.
4. Seems like actual scumhunting going on in her recent posts.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #839 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

VOTE: texcat
yes'm

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #840 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Vote may change depending on texcat's response to my question

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #850 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Texcat. Answer my question.
I've already stated why I think ranger is town.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #851 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 845, AlwaysInnocent wrote:1. Ever heard of reverse psychology? It made no sense not to vote for ABR. If she was really making a statement with her vote on you, then why vote for texcat the next day?
2. Unless she knows that texcat is not a vampire.
4. Yeah, seems like it.

You're right on 1. but it's one of the pieces of a puzzle that paints ranger as town. And in terms of 2 I think it's a lot more likely for texcat to be a vampire than for ranger to be a vampire.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #914 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 859, Squirrelly wrote:Ranger and errant what are your thought on number of scum in game faction wise?

In post 857, texcat wrote:Errant, scum. Went from buddying up to Titus and voting Ranger to buddying up to Ranger and voting me.
Ranger, scummy. Less sure about this. I would want to re-read before voting here.

Dom, Yakko, Flubber. Possible scum in this group. I have a feeling that none of this group has read the thread carefully or kept up. Perhaps they are trying to fly under the radar. I could easily see Dom or Yakko bussing Wanderer.

ZZZ What can I say???

Firebringer, leaning town.
AI, Squirrelly, town.

texcat. answer my damn question. what do you think about yakko as vampire considering wanderer's terrible townread on them?

In post 859, Squirrelly wrote:Ranger and errant what are your thought on number of scum in game faction wise?

I have no idea about balance so I'm just going off of previous games I've played.
History Mafia and Bad Poets had 13 players and had 3 scum.
So this game has 16 players and would have 4 scum? Would it being multiball change that?
I think 6 scum seems like a bit of a leap. So I'm going to say it's 2v2

AI asked me for a reads list. I've made the majority of my reads pretty clear in my last post I think, other than the candidates for the last werewolf.
Vampire: Texcat or maybe Yakko (texcat might change if they wouldn't stop dodging my goddamn question
Werewolf: ZZZX and Dom are not players we want in LYLO. Fire's D4 play is not looking too good now. I could lynch any of them.

In post 849, texcat wrote:And how did Ranger suddenly turn into conftown? Errant was voting for her and suddenly overnight she has turned into conftown. Am I missing something again? I was still thinking that Ranger and Errant are on opposing scum teams.

I've stated my towncase on Ranger. What do you think about it?
AI, what do you think about my response on your thoughts on my towncase?

In post 872, Ranger wrote:Because Errant is trying to buddy me.

Considering the only read I really agree with you on is texcat, and that is subject to change, that would be a pretty half-assed attempt at buddying, soldier
I assume that Fire is buddying you too?

AI, early reads for Ranger are null. That's what I meant when I said I was scumreading Ranger for different reasons.
So what else do you have that suggests Ranger for scum?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #915 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Errantparabola »

I also don't see how you think that Ranger scumreading me and me townreading Ranger is weird, AI. It just means that Ranger is wrong.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #921 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Errantparabola »

oh shit i'm sorry i totally missed that

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #922 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Errantparabola »

I assume that since I'm buddying ranger, you think ranger is town. So at least you have a few things right.
why did you feel the need to point out that you were voting me 3 days in a row?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #927 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Errantparabola »

I'm not. But Ranger is my top townread. If we are ever going to solve the damn game, then we can't be wishy washy about all of our reads. I'm assuming that ranger is town and working from there.
I have some questions for you in 914, AI.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #929 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Try again. Even if you were right, its multiball. Scum dont have to "pretend to scumhunt."
Sorry i keep missing your answers. I'm on my phone.
If you havent explained already, could you ecplain your scumread on Ranger?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #933 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Fmpov, ranger and i is clearly tvt. Ive responded to all of her arguments. But ive learned that sometimes there's no convincing her. So i decided im not going to clog up the thread begging her to townread me.

AI you NEED to explain your scumread on ranger.
Theres no rhyme or reason to it. Im phoneposting still so i dont want to go back but im fairly certain your case is founded on the early reads. Which i KNOW for a fact is null.

Like i said before, if you're just not going to be confident in all your townreads, then there's no solving the game. Thats why im picking my strongest townread and moving from there. Obviously i dont think ranger is 100% town.

Ai youre town but your logic is pretty bad.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #935 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Ranger's scumcase on me is based on me scumreading her at a time that could be interpreted as opportunistic. Although it's not, it isnt like i can just prove my inner motives. I cant just prove that my scumread on ranger is genuine. You're misinterpreting the whole thing- ranger's scumcase on me is believable but wrong. There's no logical fallacy in it.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #939 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Errantparabola »

AI respond to me

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1086 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I'm going to reread the past few days. Give me a bit.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1087 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 972, Ranger wrote:
Errantparabola wrote:Fmpov, ranger and i is clearly tvt. Ive responded to all of her arguments. But ive learned that sometimes there's no convincing her. So i decided im not going to clog up the thread begging her to townread me.
You know, the last time you said this, I was scum.

What makes you think that I'm not scum this time so strongly?

(I actually am willing to reconsider my read on you. Right now, it's things like this and POE that have you as a werewolf.)

How many times do i have to state my towncase on you? Yeah, I misread you in hardcore. But your play here is clearly different.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1088 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I agree that it's more likely that vamps are 2, weres are 3, and vamps have the kill, or something akin to that. If that is the case, then we're looking at nokills from here on out.
If vamps are 3, then flubber is more likely not the vamp because earlier in d4 it seems like flubber was the counterwagon.
Actually, if vamps are 3, then i'm pretty sure it's yakko.

Looking in flubber, fire, kaboose, and yakko for the remaining weres.
flubber seems to cast doubt on AI read in recent postings.
fire and flubber are not weres together.
theory? flubber and kaboose/yakko
kaboose/zzzx hasn't done much so I'll wait for future shit to go down with that slot.

VOTE: flubber

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1110 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Errantparabola »

I wish ranger had explained the fire townread.
But i think i've read fire correctly in the past, so I'll iso fire for now, then kaboose and yakko.

1098 could be interpreted as a post from a werewolves perspective, thinking that flubber is town, and making that post to grab some cred after the flip. but overall i don't think that post is too indicative of alignment. again i'll have to iso for context.
since vampires are three and have two PRs, i'm willing to bet that werewolves are the same. I was really expecting for flubber to flip were.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1111 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Null read on ABR.
Drags feet on wanderer lynch, similarly to the flubber lynch
fights AI
In 906 has flubber as scum
null on tex

-------------------
lynch pool interactions:

no interactions with kaboose (we really shouldn't have let zzzx's slot live to lylo)
yakko engages fire early on but not a lot
townreads me
nullreads Squirrelly but squirrelly expresses doubt on fire being town

Non-meta based conclusions (These are stronger):
- Nothing about interactions with ABR have fire as explicitly town. Slots seem very distant.
- Town on wanderer, null on tex, scum on flubber then moves inexplicably to "i don't like this lynch." If we look at fire as werewolf, this scenario is very plausible. Since those three are, from fire's pov, confirmed not werewolf, they are more likely to be town, but doesn't want to take any stances.
Inconsistency on flubber is something that I'd REALLY like fire to explain. This is a key point in my read and your explanation matters a lot to my read, fire.

- not really interacting with either kaboose or yakko (and these three are most likely the pool where werewolves are in because squirrelly is the townread for me)

Meta based conclusions (Take these with a grain of salt and I am very willing hear firebringer out on these because meta is weak):
- No strong stances on who is scum (Unlike bad poets)
- Inconsistency (which is what I voted scumfire for in a currently ongoing game)

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1112 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Errantparabola »

moving on to yakko and kaboose.

early game is fine.
wanderer townreads yakko. i saw this townread as bs and this was the key in my yakko = vampire read that obviously needs a reevaluation right now. yakko scumreads texcat and early scumread on flubber. ultimately behavior towards the vamp team is pretty different from fire's.
Almost ZERO interaction with ABR. This is something that stuck out to me. Seriously. ctrl+f ABR or albert in yakko's ISO and only one naked vote pops up.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
FIRST OF ALL, both ABR and Yakko were pretty lurky so this doesn't mean that ABR and yakko are necessarily scumbuddies. WHAT IT DOES MEAN THOUGH
IS THAT A FIRE/ABR/YAKKO team is HIGHLY UNLIKELY.
Because WHY would yakko try and engage one buddy and not engage the other?

BOTH FIRE AND YAKKO had little interaction with ABR. but yakko's interaction with fire meanas that it's very likely that yakko and fire are not on the same team.
THIS MEANS I WILL BE LOOKING AT KABOOSE and ZZZX WITH VERY HIGH ALERTNESS.

ALRIGHT. KABOOSE/ZZZX.

early interaction with fire/yakko "are you being intentionally dense."
292- early implication towards fire being town.
town read on AI and scumread on ranger.
pretty much entirety of kaboose's iso consists of pushing on dom.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1113 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Errantparabola »

CONCLUSIONS:

I think that there is a decent chance of Kaboose being scum.
I am going to wait for Fire's response to my question on flubber before I decide whether it's fire or yakko who is kaboose's buddy.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1114 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Errantparabola »

and for christ's sake don't vote, anyone.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1116 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Errantparabola »

I dont know anything. I can be pretty sure of things, though.
Do you have any thoughts on anything outside of what i said about you?
Any attempt to solve the game?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1135 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Errantparabola »

same
yakko

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1154 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1112, Errantparabola wrote:IS THAT A FIRE/ABR/YAKKO team is HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

I want everyone to comment on this.

Yakko voting fire makes me more confident that they're different alignments

also did no one care about what I said about not voting

Kaboose wrote:Well if no one is counter claiming the Mason claim then there's no reason to think you're anything less than 100% town.

this isn't an open setup. the fact that no one counterclaimed means nothing. but you're probably right that squirrelly is town.

Since fire/yakko are most likely different alignments, I want kaboose to be the lynch today.

In post 1122, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1111, Errantparabola wrote:Inconsistency on flubber is something that I'd REALLY like fire to explain. This is a key point in my read and your explanation matters a lot to my read, fire.

I said I didn't want to lynch flubber because everyone was into it and I don't like majority opinion.

So you went from scum to town on flubber based on the fact that people liked the lynch?
Why don't you like majority opinion?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1156 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1154, Errantparabola wrote:I want everyone to comment on this.

kaboose.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1158 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I am willing to consider evidence that I am.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1189 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1168, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1167, hi im Yakko wrote:Everyone has posted after I voted. Its not possible that fire is town.

Scum I find actually rarely quick hammer.
Unless its just 1 scum.

2 scum they don't do it, for fear of being baited out, unless they are the only ones on.

At least from my experience it is.

In post 1160, Squirrelly wrote:
In post 1154, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 1112, Errantparabola wrote:IS THAT A FIRE/ABR/YAKKO team is HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

I want everyone to comment on this.

Yakko voting fire makes me more confident that they're different alignments

OK. ABR was a cop claim and didn't post much, sop there's not much to go on there.

Reviewing yakko's ISO, there's a lot of references/questions to FB in the first half of the game. It really stuck out as FB was very quiet in the first half of the game. When each gave reads, they put the other right smack dab in the null section. I'm concerned that yakko/fb are scum and the vote is a bus.
also did no one care about what I said about not voting

Scum bussing wouldn't care. Town would.

Since fire/yakko are most likely different alignments, I want kaboose to be the lynch today.

I don't like that. Kaboose's ISO isn't good but it could merely be someone replacing in late and not catching up. I propose we look more closely at yakko and FB and lynch there.

- pers

I am fine with lynching in yakko and FB but I find it more risky. If I become more confident in one of them being scum then I'll go along with it.
The thing is, yakko was clearly making an effort to engage FB early game. But yakko did no such thing for ABR.
That's just inconsistent if the three of them are a team.
However, I do agree with you on the null reads being suspicious but not overly so.

In post 1164, Squirrelly wrote:Errant what is the point of your attack on kabose?

To determine whether or not he's scum????

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1190 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Errantparabola »

I meant to respond to Fire's 1168.
I agree with you that the lack of a quickhammer isn't necessarily indicative of scum

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1209 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Kaboose
Yakko
FB

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1210 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1154, Errantparabola wrote:Why don't you like majority opinion?

my dearest have i missed your answer to this question

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1222 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1216, Kaboose wrote:Like, the fact Firebringer wasn't quick lynched, and the fact I wasn't quick lynched once Firebringer voted me HAS to confirm FB as scum.

quicklynch logic is not good logic.
fmpov logic is also pretty weak. but at least better than quicklynch logic.

i don't like yakko quickhammer fishing. That seems to me an extremely risky move. So that makes yakko likely scum knowing that fire won't get quickhammered because yakko is scum already voting fire.
yakko, explain your rationale behind the fire vote. why did you vote knowing that quickhammer was a risk?
so, yeah. i'm agreeing with squirrelly's team theory.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1223 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

i haven't explained myself using the term "quicklynch logic."
basically assuming that scum would quickhammer/won't quickhammer in lylo scenario is not a smart thing to do.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1225 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1218, Kaboose wrote:So if you think FB is town, then the scum team is me and Yakko.

If you think FB is scum, then his partner has to be Errant, because you're a claimed PR with no CC.

why not you/fb?
why not me/yakko?
why not yakko/fb?

sorry I'm just not getting your train of thought here.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1227 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

VOTE: kaboose

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1233 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Congrats on being right about me.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1235 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Ranger was right about me too.
Ranger always manages to keep me on my toes

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1240 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Hey RC
Had no idea you were in this game.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1250 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Oh rc was in the watcher thread

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1255 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1242, pisskop wrote:I'd like feedback about the game/flavor/mechanics.

And you should totally fill out the survey Equinox will send your way about the game. Be real.

Im not very knowledgable about these things but ill try.
1. The setup seemed balanced, i felt that town had the game in the bag and i felt we really had to work for the win.
2. From the context of some of the posts in the game, the unique kill mechanic was not anticipated by the town, which was good, and it added a new level of mindgames for the scum. Which i thought was really good.
3. Your flavor was on point. The band practice line made me chuckle. And your prod pictures were pretty good as well. Except for that damn eyeball one.

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1272 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Well, when you put it that way... Yeah, there was not a lot of chance for a crosskill.

--implosion
provided

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”