TonyMoonshine
TonyMoonshine
Goon
TonyMoonshine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:34 pm

Post by TonyMoonshine »

Setael wrote: Tony is just lurking again, which I think is the last thing a pro-Town player would do this close to a deadline when he has the most votes.
I'm not lurking.
I am honestly ready for my part in the game to be over. I think a lot of good information has come out in the past week and plan to recap everything and also provide a list of who I think is town and scum.
TonyMoonshine
TonyMoonshine
Goon
TonyMoonshine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by TonyMoonshine »

Thok wrote: So how many scum do you think Guardian included in his suggested final group of 4?
I don't know. I dislike how you try and pressure me for answers to difficult questions. What are your thoughts on Guardian's plans? Have you ever been asked or commented on them? Why don't you find it scummy? I don't care what they are, but do you have any other reasons to find me scummy other than my stance on Guardian?
Thok wrote: Depending on your answer to the preveious question, how do you think Guardian is going to handle the final 4 if he is scum?
Considering he puts a lot of time into this game I would say he had at least 1 other scum on board. Scum would win via tie.
Thok wrote:What suggests that this is a scum "divide and conquer plan" as opposed to a townie attempt to lynch to a group of people that he feels is trustworthy?
Because he might be wrong about those he feels are trustworthy. How many games have you played and felt someone was trustworthy only to find out you were wrong? Have you been in a game where someone has had a similar plan? 3 people seems like a lot to be able to trust. I could see trusting maybe 1 person.
Thok wrote: People seem too certain that Guardian's plan is evil, and don't seem to want to explain why it's evil as opposed to merely mislead. My personal feeling is that it's just a plan, and my read on Guardian is that it's a plan he'd be willing to suggest independent of his alignment.?
Ok, this answers one of my above questions. I'm not too certain about anything, but I still
think
Guardian is scum.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:12 pm

Post by Guardian »

I didn't have time to read. :(.

I hate, hate, hate the manner in which IH voted Tony.

Setael's positioning on Tony I also dislike, and I haven't much liked her entry to the game.

unvote: IH vote: Setael

I would rather IH be lynched, and I'd thought I was sure on Tony second, but I just don't like the wagon. I will not be disappointed if Tony is lynched, but I think Setael is better.

Regardless of the alignment of either Setael or Tony, I think IH is the play for tomorrow. IH makes sense with Tony scum, and makes even more sense with Tony town, and I don't see much correlation between Setael's alignment and IH's.

IH needed to be lynched like 4 days ago.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by Simenon »

Vote Count

TonyMoonshine (3)- Thok, Setael, IH
Setael (3)- VitaminR, Skruffs, Guardian
Guardian (2)- Elias_the_theif, TonyMoonshine

Deadline- September 19
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Setael »

Guardian wrote:Setael's positioning on Tony I also dislike
Can you explain what you mean by this? I think Tony is scum, and so I have voted for him. What about that do you not like? You hate, hate, hate IH's vote on Tony, but what about Thok? Do you also dislike his "positioning" whatever that means?

You say you don't like my entrance into the game but only speak in generalities. I think you're just SO sure IH is scum that you're forgetting to think logically, and just voting in anger for anyone who doesn't agree with you. Maybe you should keep in mind that I'm not the only one who doesn't think IH is definitely scum. Seems to me like you should be frustrated with those who DO agree with you about IH and yet still aren't voting him (Vitr comes to mind).
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by IH »

Le sigh.

Guardian, if what you're insinuating is correct, then what would be the most likely for me being scum, building a case on you, and then voting for someone else?

The most likely case if I was scum would be I was defending a scumbuddy and distancing, which would have to be you.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
TonyMoonshine
TonyMoonshine
Goon
TonyMoonshine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:46 pm

Post by TonyMoonshine »

I'd like to hear more from Elias, VitR and Skruffs before the deadline.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:01 am

Post by VitaminR »

Thok wrote:VitR, have you thought about the Guardian case at all? I know it's less relevant given the shift in voting, but you went from "The reasons for voting Guardian are weak" to "I haven't looked at the reasons people are voting for Guardian at all".
I have looked at the reasons. I think I just said that I hadn't looked at all of it.

Setael, changing my mind once means I'm bluffing? That's really reaching. I'm voting you over IH right now because there are more people willing to vote you. That's it.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Guardian »

IH, I think the most likely case would be you trying to set up two mislynches, with something of an "Oh damn, why didn't I vote Guardian" schtick.

I am interested in seeing where Tony and Setael's votes end up as deadline approaches.
Do not lynch me.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Setael »

As it stands, all that has to happen for me to be lynched is for Tony to change his vote to me, which even though he seems sick of this game, I imagine he'll be motivated to do.

So since in the current situation my lynch is imminent, I may as well give the Town a little more info once I turn up Town. So for now, I'm going to see what happens if I
unvote; vote: IH
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:39 am

Post by Guardian »

unvote vote: IH

We need VitaminR's vote and one more to get an IH lynch.
Do not lynch me.
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Thok »

All of this deadline posturing utterly confuses me. Right now we have a massive tie for 2 votes between Tony, IH, Setael, and Guardian.

Mod: How do ties work at the deadline?

TonyMoonshine wrote:
Thok wrote: So how many scum do you think Guardian included in his suggested final group of 4?
I don't know. I dislike how you try and pressure me for answers to difficult questions. What are your thoughts on Guardian's plans? Have you ever been asked or commented on them? Why don't you find it scummy? I don't care what they are, but do you have any other reasons to find me scummy other than my stance on Guardian?
I'm trying to get you to answer difficult questions because I feel that they'll give me a better read on you. God forbid that you could actually be asked to participate in this game.

And yes, I have given my interpretation of what I thought Guardians plan meant in terms of the likeliness of VitR/Elias/Romanus being scum. That's why one of the reason I was pushing for Romanus/Oman (I felt that his jump onto Guardian was much too blatant).
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:17 am

Post by Setael »

First come, first served I believe. Which means if Vitr doesn't come through with his "I'm ready to vote IH" statement, Guardian will be the one lynched.

I think both Guardian and IH are Town, but I am the only one I KNOW is Town, so rather than guarantee a mislynch by leaving my head on the chopping block, I'm willing to give Vitr the chance to prove he was telling the truth about wanting to vote IH. If he doesn't vote IH, we're likely losing a Townie, but at least we'll know that Vitr was bluffing.
TonyMoonshine
TonyMoonshine
Goon
TonyMoonshine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:37 am

Post by TonyMoonshine »

Thok wrote: I'm trying to get you to answer difficult questions because I feel that they'll give me a better read on you. God forbid that you could actually be asked to participate in this game.
I've been participating, but don't have the time to get in depth enough to satisfy you. Players have taken advantage of my unwilliness to defend myself when I really think it's a waste of time. I'd rather focus on who I think is scum than answer difficult questions about someone elses motives. But, you are right, I did focus too much on Guardian and was stubborn in considering others. A problem I had in both of my previous games.
Thok wrote:That's why one of the reason I was pushing for Romanus/Oman (I felt that his jump onto Guardian was much too blatant).

Did you already post this or just now after I commented on it? If you already did post this suspicion, please provide a post #.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by Thok »

TonyMoonshine wrote:
Thok wrote:That's why one of the reason I was pushing for Romanus/Oman (I felt that his jump onto Guardian was much too blatant).

Did you already post this or just now after I commented on it? If you already did post this suspicion, please provide a post #.
Post 868. It was one of the earliest posts I made in the game. It's also a reason I've consistently mention during my suspicions of Romanus/Oman.

Damnit, VitR's probably correct about Tony being too scummy to be scum. He's been OMGUSing way too many people and knows way too little of the thread to actually be scum with anybody.

unvote TonyMoonshine

Not sure where I plan on moving this yet.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by IH »

If I'm lynched at least it will make GUardian commit to another player.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by IH »

EDIT-BTW deadline lynches continue to suck

unvote, vote:Guardian

Seriously, we can't just lynch tonyscum.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by Guardian »

Well, it appears that finally the players in this game have to choose between IH and me. Setael mayybe is an option, and I'd definitely vote her to save me, but really, I want IH (or me) to be the play today.

For all of you who are undecided: I'm town.

Elias's vote/case is merit-less, but I doubt that he and I are going to see eye to eye on this.

Tony I don't really get why is voting me, I wonder if you might consider voting IH? I'm not scum, IH deserves your vote.

Thok's vote will also be telling, he initially thought we were both town, then me scum because he was "busing" me, then undecided again.

If VitaminR votes for me over IH, you'll know who to lynch tomorrow and the next day.

Skruffs, seriously, you're going to lynch IH over me? That is similarly, though to a lesser extent, incompatible with your stance all game.

I think that's it...

make the right decision guys.

I'll be really annoyed if I get lynched because Skruffs and VitaminR don't sign in.

If they don't post and I'm lynched, please hold them accountable for it. I echo frustration with deadlines... Since I got to 3 first, 4 votes are now needed to lynch someone other than me. Make it happen people, IH literally just switched his vote to save his own skin.
Do not lynch me.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Wow. Guardian hopped RIGHT off the Setael wagon and tried to pull VitR off of it too.
Simenon wrote:
Vote Count

TonyMoonshine (3)- Thok, Setael, IH
Setael (3)- VitaminR, Skruffs, Guardian
Guardian (2)- Elias_the_theif, TonyMoonshine

Deadline- September 19
Became
TonyMoonshine (0)
Guardian (3)- Elias_the_theif, TonyMoonshine, IH
Setael (2)- VitaminR, Skruffs
IH (2)- Setael, Guardian

Unvoted: Thok
I HATE that this game gkeeps getting dropped from my watchlist. HAAATE.
PLEASE PROD ME if I haven't posted in three or more days. Anyone, I don't care, just send me a PM with a link to this game and a "Prod". I don't know why this keeps happening. >.<

IH moved to Guardian over Setael, presumably because Setalel was about to be unvoted too. Thsi is crazy how Tony just got abandoned - I'm not completely sure WHY, either - the speed it collapsed, without any cause, is really bizarre. Strikes a chord of what happened with John vs Occult.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

SImulpost, woo.
You got lucky that I was manually looking through the lists to find games that have been dropped, Guardian.

You moved to IH while demanding that VitR do so as well. The whole point of your vote switch was to get IH lynched - and he reacted by voting you in return. Because you are expecting VitR to drop the Setael wagon, IH chose you over Setael, is my guess. So now you are mad because you're being set up by the people you thought were on your side. :P And trying to blame me, who wasn't even involved, at all.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by IH »

I believe what happened was that I moved to it so we could get an actual lynch instead of a semi half hearted deadline lynch, and move the game along.

Guardian did what he has done every day, and moved to me.

Then everything just kind of went downhill.

I also had not seen Setael's post about how she think's I'm town, but still votes me.
FoS:Setael

I would prefer a Guardian lynch though.

I'm unsure how I feel bout Thok unvoting.

Today's preferred lynch candidates
Guardian
Tony

Tomorrow's preferred lynch candidates
Tony
Guardian
Setael

The biggest thing about Guardian is the speed with which he hopes votes.

First he unvotes me, and votes Setael.
Then Setael unvotes, and votes me
THEN Guardian unvotes her, and then REVOTES me.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by Setael »

IH doesn't seem to be paying very close attention. I have not kept it a secret that I am voting IH to call Vitr's bluff. He said he was going to vote IH if a wagon got going, and he has no decent reason to be voting me so I started a wagon for him.

Mod, can we please get a prod on Vitr before the deadline?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by IH »

I'm personally unsure how much I believe that to be honest.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:58 pm

Post by Skruffs »

LOL.
What does VitaminR's bluffing or non bluffing have to do with this? We already know he'll lynch anyone. Man without ethics, that one.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by Simenon »

Mod, can we please get a prod on Vitr before the deadline?
No.
SEND THE VECTOIDS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”