Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

An inside joke relating to my name...that I'm outside of? Psssssssh...
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Wait...I forgot Oman was playing...
Unvote, Vote: Oman

<3
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:19 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

*gasp* I do not approve of this.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

vollkan wrote:Unless blackstrike has a TARDIS, there is nothing odd about it...
Doctor Who reference! ^5.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:26 am

Post by Flameaxe »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Dr. Blackstrike wrote:I just read the rules again and we have exactly 4-6 recruitable people.

-Doc "Shame on me for not doing that to begin with" Blackstrike
I guess what my problem here is that almost every post from you does not seem to be from a town perspective. I mean, if you were town, you would see why "townies should try to get lynched by mafia" is insane. How do we win if we are trying to get lynched?
I'm gonna have to agree with this post entirely. Everything I've heard from you has been from a 'culty' point of view. You just really seem like you don't want to help the town that much and are more worried about eliminating the amount of recruitable townies...aka...the vanilla ones...

I'm not a fan of your play...and I think pressure would be a nice discussion starter right now...
Unvote, Vote: Dr. Blackstrike
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:48 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Do you have any other suggestions to get some discussion? L-4 isn't that big a deal really, it's not even that much pressure, but it is something to talk off of.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:54 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Dr. Blackstrike wrote:
I'm gonna have to agree with this post entirely. Everything I've heard from you has been from a 'culty' point of view. You just really seem like you don't want to help the town that much and are more worried about eliminating the amount of recruitable townies...aka...the vanilla ones...
Sigh. Did you read my responce, above yours?
No, not at the time I posted. When I hit "post reply" the last post was CKD's. Simulposting FTW.
I'm not advocating
lynching
townies as much as I'm advocating
them trying to be killed in the night by the mafia.
Why? I repeat, because it's another night that has gone by without a power role dying and one less potential cultist.
Wouldn't a townie want the mafia to kill the CULTISTS...so the town could, I dunno. Win?
I'm not sure I like how you play either.

UNVOTE, Vote Flameaxe

-Doc "Thanks for the votes guys, glad to see I'm so popular" Blackstrike
I'm taking a new approach for this game than I have in the past. (Oman can tell you I lurked my way to victory in N417. Haha I beat you :) )
Yes, I am playing pretty aggressive early on, I'll admit it. But clearly my vote did as I said I was hoping it would do... :
Me! wrote:I'm not a fan of your play...and I think pressure would be a nice discussion starter right now...Unvote, Vote: Dr. Blackstrike
-BBM-
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Pwayne wrote:While there may be instances where lynching vanilla is of benefit, I think those instances are rare. But yes, we are better of we dead vanillas then recruited vanillas.
To me, this strategy just seems like the cult is all that matters here. THERE IS STILL A MAFIA, AND THEY DO HAVE A WIN CONDITION. Lynching vanillas fights back against the cultists, but is basically helping the mafia get closer to a win.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:42 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I put pressure on someone who I found scummy. If the people that haven't said anything are choosing to lurk, there is a good chance not much discussion will come out of putting pressure on them, and they will quickly defend themselves until we back off. At that point, its lurking time again!

DR. BS's posts stood out to me, and I found them to be scummy. No one else has really popped out as more scummy so far, so I'm perfectly happy with my vote as of now.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #66 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

A very good portion of the page 2 chatter, Oman, was responses to the edit sig, and everyone wanting to point out that "this setup is different than most that I've played, so I don't really know whats going on yet...". My post, to me, really did spark more discussion about what is going on in the game, rather than just the setup. As for using that as a "bad excuse to vote someone", read more of my posts. Clearly, it wasn't JUST a discussion vote. If it was, I probably wouldn't have kept criticizing his actions.

I don't think lynching vanillas is a good idea. Period. Lets get the cult recruiter D1 so we don't even have to worry bout it. Kk?

(ps. Oman you were already voting me...so you unvoted me to vote me again. Thanks!)
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #70 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Tell me right now, what is the fucking problem with not wanting to lynch vanillas? Nothing wrong with trying to lynch the goddamn scum.

Yes, I read my former post with my vote of DrBS, and I don't know what the hell I was talking about. I don't like my own post, which isn't really a good thing for me. As for using his 'culty' behavior wasn't my reason behind my vote. I don't like the way he was playing at the time. The way he (and alot of people so far) have been viewing this game is that it is Town Vs. Cult. I don't really like repeating myself so many times like this, but what the hell. Mafia. That should be all I have to say.
Doctah wrote:Well my point is that townies are the lifeblood of the cult and if all the townies die than the cult is nuetralized.
This is what I mean by my last statement. (Note: This post was BEFORE i attacked Dr. BS, post 33) We get rid of the townies in order to get rid of the cult correct. This leaves the mafia with an easy win, cool. I just don't think we should view a vanilla lynch as "That sucks...but it's ok, just means the cult has less recruits." Get rid of the cult recruiter early, get rid of the scum later, win.

If you still think my vote was entirely baseless, please go back to pages 1 and 2 and read some of the things he had to say. They all look necessarily
anti-town to me. (Not from the culty perspective exactly, but anti-town.)

My vote will stand.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #72 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:19 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

vollkan wrote:Nobody is calling for the lynch of all vanillas; that's a strawman you have raised.

Let me make this perfectly clear to you: A lynch of a mafia or cult leader is great. That is what we want. However, if someone claims vanilla then it makes sense to lynch them, since they will in all likelihood be culted. It is not that vanilla lynches are good, nobody except the mafia will want a vanilla lynch, but it is a practical necessity in a cult game.
1. Where did this 'all' come from? Lynching Vanillas in general help scum, lynching all of them just loses us the game.
2. As for your explanation, fair enough.
Same wrote:And you know what, in BS's next post he admitted I was correct. His plan was anti-town, sure, but he abandoned it once it was pointed out and it really just looks like a honest mistake.
But it still happened.
Same wrote:Your logic is just so wrong. You seem to be saying that we should not lynch claimed vanillas but we should lynch the cult recruiter. Fine. Let's say person X is the recruiter. If X is put at L-1, I wonder what role X will claim....vanilla most likely.
No, you just don't understand what I am trying to say, its quite simple actually. Get rid of the recruiter early, then we will have less to worry about when it comes to cult affairs. I am not trying to say that there is a 100% chance of us finding him today, although, the people who are currently lurking talking will be of some help finding this.
Same wrote:His plan was anti-town, but he abandoned it once I pointed out how flawed it was. That said, he was correct about lynching claimed vanillas and he was right to suggest that vanillas being NKed is a good way for the cult to be weakened (though his plan was deeply flawed in terms of execution).
See above.

Maybe my logic is off, but this is the way I think. Oh well. Plus, I feel that I've explained my vote before well enough in my opinion, but I'm gonna
unvote: Dr. Blackstrike
for now, at least until I hear some thoughts from him.

-BBM-
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #88 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:37 am

Post by Flameaxe »

My main thought is that we've wasted valuble time talking about me. That, and I think you're scum looking for an easy lynch, but I doubt you wanted to hear that.
That time was not wasted. It got discussion about you -and- me. I never pushed a quicklynch on you, I pushed my opinions on my actions.

Also, regarding those just recently joining...it's only page 4, maybe they really didn't see that the game was up yet, not a huge issue here.
Dr. BS wrote:This brings uo an interesting point: will the mafia kill a claimed townie, trying to hurt the cult?
There is no way to tell, but if any mafia wish to come out and state their opinion on the issue, please do.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Oman's brownies are full of fail.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Hai2u, I'm checking in cause I haven't been able to post for a while. Gonna re-read a bit later. Expect some postishness in the near future.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #289 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I was prodded, but alas! I are here. To make it simple, I forgot to mention that this week happened to be homecoming week at my school, and I have had very little access because of it. Will re-read tomorrow probably, depending on workloads.

(Already let the mod know but: I will also be away from Thurs.-Mon. next week.)
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #292 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Now I'm slightly hungry, grats.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #305 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe wrote:I was prodded, but alas! I are here. To make it simple, I forgot to mention that this week happened to be homecoming week at my school, and I have had very little access because of it. Will re-read tomorrow probably, depending on workloads.

(Already let the mod know but: I will also be away from Thurs.-Mon. next week.)
White, did you read?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #331 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

CKD wrote:Flameaxe…has not provided any content since 09/05…has posted, but no content. I think he is lurking in plain site, did someone mention he is getting replaced (thought I read that somewhere, but cant find it now). FoS flameaxe On my scumdar…
Reading my post 2 pages ago would be of help here. Reading a game, FTW!

Anyway, since to oppressor wants more of these, I shall give him more! Reverse player list order, cause I'm just that awesome.

Theo:
Didn't see the game was going for the first few pages, wasn't a fan of Dr. BS' early posting, others didn't like his stance too much.

A similar post from him would be helpful, but it doesn't seem all too necessary, as everyone's is basically pretty similar.

White (STOP OPPRESSING ME!):
Very (keyword: very) pushy these last few pages. Seems very agressive, almost demanding things from people. (See: Scumdars) Does seem all pro-town and such, but it really isn't anything to make a definite conclusion of it.

Myself:
Got tied up, then was busy with homecoming shit. He is here now, you no longer need to leave a message after the beep.

TrojH:
Not a terribly amazing amount of posting from him quite yet (after re-reading, I can see the reasoning behind this. Good luck getting your PH.D.) Reading the posts he has made, they all seem reasonable and backed up. Not very high (or low) on my scum-o-meter.

Tyhess:
If sliding in to the latest wagon with little support behind it was a drug, Tyhess might be the crackhead of the group. Following me earlier on the DBSwagon™ basically using my reasoning behind it and saying that he seemed "odd", making himself seem "odd" in the process. Agrees with many people about X topic. (see page 7, alot of posts with "I agree" as the opener.) Overreacts to the editing the topic shenanigans.

One of the higher players on my scum-o-matic 3000.

Pwayne:
One of the more pro-town looking players. Very defensive though, seemed like he was against pressure voting and bullying. (both of which I was using earlier on against DBS) Low on my scumlist as of now.

CKD:
I don't have a huge read on him yet. After a re-read, most of his posts just really seem like responses to other posters, and they don't really seem to lead me to any conclusion.

Dr. Blackstrike:
Honestly, I'm still not a fan of his early play. The discussion on it may be over, but I'm still have some doubt in the "honest mistake" conclusion. Lurked once most pressure went away, -admitted- to that lurking and explained it as playstyle and "not knowing what to say". Would REALLY like some more analysis about the other players from you, seeing as we really don't have any at the current time. We can't even use your vote to judge your opinion really, as it hasn't changed since you basically OMGUS'd me very early on. (pages 2-4ish) Still have my eye on him.

Vollkan:
Seems to be one of the leaders of most conversation, and I'll agree with White that most people don't really oppose his thoughts very much. Hasn't exactly been under a shitload of pressure, so there really isn't any way (for me) to determine scummyness.

Acfan:
Do I really need to say anything? No. I need to write a song about lurkers to post in games with them, for sure.

Omanscum <3:
Oi, my first game was with Mr. Oman, and his play here doesn't really fit with that of N417. This may mean something, it may not. As for now, I'm leaning towards not, at least until I see some posts now that I are back up to speed in the game. Definitely seems to be pushing discussion, very agreeing. Pressuring up on MoS. Could go either way with him, really.

MastermindOfSin:
Somewhat defends me early on, gets pressure from Oman about it. For the most part, all I really see from him is him defending himself from attacks from others. Isn't really helping town ALL that much, but definitely is helping in some form. A simple player-thought post would be cool with me.

My conclusion:

I don't like the way tyhess has been playing so far. Yes, he may be a newb, but that alone doesn't justify the constant bandwagon jumping-on-ing. He has been asked to go back and try to justify these, and even post some thoughts about more of the game (potential scumz!) and I believe he has come up short with both. His latest post (to me) is yet another prime example of this. Therefore,
Vote: Tyhess
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #335 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Also, you got them backwards, the first quote is mine.

I'm not really a fan of him evading questions and such. Like I sort of said (indirectly if anything) it's not helping the town at all.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #342 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Oman wrote:I'd just like to make a comment on this:
Flamescum <3 wrote:Omanscum <3: Oi, my first game was with Mr. Oman, and his play here doesn't really fit with that of N417. This may mean something, it may not. As for now, I'm leaning towards not, at least until I see some posts now that I are back up to speed in the game. Definitely seems to be pushing discussion, very agreeing. Pressuring up on MoS. Could go either way with him, really.

I'd like to comment that A) I'm trying to evolve my playstyle actively (I started an improvment thread) B) As a newbie my play style is always evolving C) I dislike metagaming :P

Okay, just thought I'd mention it.
Thus the "it may mean something, it may not."
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #567 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

vollkan wrote:Flame's last post anywhere on MS was on Friday 21.

But, reading that "posts" list you access from profiles, I can read that he has posted in another game:
Sorry for not getting on earlier, packing for my trip. (Mod: I are is out of town till monday, as my PM said)
We can probably expect to hear from him today or tomorrow.
This is truth! (Guardian was PM'd twice regarding the absence, I must've forgotten to post it here, my apologies.) I just got back tonight, have a shitload of schoolwork currently taking up my night as of now. Will re-read as soon as I get a chance.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #601 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:51 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Well, if he isn't picking up prods...he obviously doesn't really wanna get much better...
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #616 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:19 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

To me, it seems like he is saying that the ones who didn't vote for the extension are more likely to be scum, because scum would most likely try to make the lynch rushed closer to deadline.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #619 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Guardian would need a nice slap if he didn't extend in my opinion. (even without us requesting, 2 new replacements to get caught up in 5 days wouldn't be great)
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #622 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Guardian wrote:Deadline extended to...
October 12
, by popular request.

As a player I hate long games/reads. It's all my fault and I apologize for making this game as long as it is. I feel really bad about making all of you put your 4th grade reading skills to the test.
FIXED!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #627 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

My schedule apologizes to you Oman. My post was a fucking joke I posted at work right before I left.

I don't have a lot of time for this 're-read' as I have not been home very often. Maybe I take longer than you to read, deal with it.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #629 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

To make this easier on me, and you for that matter, have anything in particular you would like me to really read in-depth and comment on in the last ~10 pages?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #637 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:19 am

Post by Flameaxe »

vollkan wrote:
Flame wrote: To make this easier on me, and you for that matter, have anything in particular you would like me to really read in-depth and comment on in the last ~10 pages?
Don't you have ANY proactive interest in this game?

I mean, you should be looking through things yourself trying to hunt for scum. Rather than just be directed to things.
I never said I wasn't.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #640 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:31 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe wrote:
vollkan wrote:
Flame wrote: To make this easier on me, and you for that matter, have anything in particular you would like me to really read in-depth and comment on in the last ~10 pages?
Don't you have ANY proactive interest in this game?

I mean, you should be looking through things yourself trying to hunt for scum. Rather than just be directed to things.
I never said I wasn't.
Where did I say "I am only going to comment and read what people tell me to read"? Please, point this out for me, because I am clearly incapable of doing so.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #644 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:41 am

Post by Flameaxe »

curiouskarmadog wrote:you are missing the point...you are not being proactive...you are being reactive, omg, look I am not going to have this silly conversation with you (more so than want I have already done)..

read through the game yourself and scum hunt, why are you asking other's to point you in a direction?
Just so happens I've already finished my read, the WHOLE read.

(_|_)<= Kiss it.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #654 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:46 am

Post by Flameaxe »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Guardian wrote:
Guardian wrote:5) Have fun & respect each other (and me) :).
I only have five rules for this game. Be sure you've read all of them :D.
it could be a possiblity that flameaxe felt his butt was a prize that only a select few my lay there lips on..thus is has paid me a great compliment.

if not, he is an ass hat.
Read my wiki, your question will be answered there. :P

@White: I don't find it to be an over-reaction, I find it to be me talking...well, like I normally fucking talk. I'm not the nicest person in the world, and I don't honestly give a rat's ass what others think of me. And if I recall correctly, this is the SECOND time this game you have given someone shit about "cursing". Grow up; looking at the language one uses as a scumtell is fucking dumb. People curse no matter what. To sum it up, I'm a Jersey guy now, I will be a Jersey guy forever. La-de-freakin-da.

Also, apologies for the delay in this post, I was typing it up in class today right before my teacher bitched at me for not doing my work (aka procrastinating an important filmshoot due next Monday) and got cut off from doing it.

I would like to start my analysis on White and Tyhess. Why both do you ask? Because for the most part of the last ~10 pages, their actions have been incredibly similar: Attacking the shit out of "MoScum" to put it in White's terms. They both had the idea that "MOS IS SCUM 100%, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!" and that (in White's case) the freak chance that he DOES in fact turn up town, we will be almost happy about it. (post 410)

White's reasoning of "You are an experienced player, not a newb, so you can't do that"(post 446) seems totally idiotic, in almost every single way, as well as some ways that don't exist.

Then the MoS wagon pretty much dies off and we get this from our friendly neighborhood...tyhess:
tyhess wrote:Ok so I leave for a day, vollkan miscounts and puts lynch -1, and now everyone but me and white have unvoted MoS, with the only real explanation coming from Oman (saying his vote was about the trojan horse vote). MoS never said anything different than what he's been daying, except that if he was at lynch -1 (which he wasn't) that someone should have told him to claim (whch they shouldn't have based on the cult). To me, junping off MoS like that seems suspisios, especcially when MoS has done nothing to prove himself innocent.

FoS Trojan Horse
FoS pwayne
'OMGOMG he is SOOOO totally scum guyz! Why would anyone EVER want to unvote a scum wagon! Clearly everyone who unvoted MUST be scum as well!"
Still the same old 100% chance attitude, at this point, it was kind of getting old... Lets get another!
White wrote:Ah yes, and last thing was supposed to be about the frenzy to unvote. MoS didn't claim, he was only at -2 (thought to be -1). That shouldn't really alert anyone because in order for MoS to get there he needs to be the most suspicious person. The votes follow the suspicion, there's really no need to have 3 people unvote as if he claimed or something. He did no such thing at all! Stop being so wishy washy. Don't vote unless you think the person is very likely to be scum or you're ok with the person being lynched. If you're not settled, don't vote.
With everyone unvoting i'm thinking that one of them must be MoS's partner distancing but not ready to lynch his buddy.

My vote stands strong.
The bold is mine.
The stance still hasn't changed. (Although, this is only a bit down the page from the last quote.) A few pages later, the stance basically changes...with this to go along with it:
White wrote:Hmm. I'm unsettled on MoS currently but i'm not sure I can really point to anything and say "Here! This makes you look like scum" or "Btw MoS, you didn't answer this and i'm still waiting". I guess it's more of a general aggitation as I really can't see how he's been helpful or done anything other than distract the rest of us from hunting scum (if he's town).

I guess for now i'll
unvote: MoS
but if he starts being worthless again that vote is going back on him.
I don't like this post, sorry. When I read it, I read: I still think you are scum, but I don't have any shit to bitch at you about to continue my attack.

Not terribly long after this, tyhess showed back up just in time for an old fashioned OMGUS vote on Tar (replacement #2) with the reasoning for jumping off the abandoned ship that is the "MoScum" wagon of:
Wo.....I was voted for for jumping on badwagons and he's voting for me because I'm the one with the biggest bandwagon?? And after reading MoS's posts after missing the last 2 days, I was going to unvote but keep an FoS on
1. Actually reading Tar's post would have made you realize the reasoning behind it, as it was terribly obvious.
2. And what in those posts changed your opinion...I would LOVE to know.

Both of you are currently on the top of my suspect list, for what I hope to be fairly obvious reasons. Please, enlighten me then: Earlier on, you two had made it clear that you were not a fan of MoS, and made it seem that you had no doubt in your mind that MoS was scum, yet you made a drastic change in that reasoning with very little reasoning behind it. Explain what was going on in your head (reasoning.) with that change, because as of now, I see it as your realization of the dead bandwagon, and needed to move on.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #657 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Yes, and I went after the two people I believe to be scum. What's the matter White? Don't like a little pressure on yourself for once?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #660 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:00 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

White wrote:What pressure? You didn't even vote me. *laugh*
I have a case against you AND tyhess, bud. I just happen to feel that tyhess is a lot better of a vote, because of this added with my previous case on him.

You don't need to vote to put pressure on someone, dumbass.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #665 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

White wrote:Well currently i'm not feeling any pressure and I (very easily) dismissed your case so i'm kinda confused why you think you've actually got something.
Unvote, Vote: White

Your recent posts actually make me feel better about this. I don't like your reasoning in 656 to put it simple. I don't like the way you handled the MoS situation a while back. I expect your reply soon filled with "OMG nice baseless OMGUS!" that makes you feel happy, and self-loving!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #667 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

White wrote:My vote stands. Your whole posts reeks of OMGUS and i'd like to see you start helping the town rather than rant about something that doesn't matter. I thought you read the whole thread?
Grats on reading your own posts, retard.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #670 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:04 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

No.

Yes.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #684 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:37 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

White wrote:
Oman wrote:
Vote White
thus I shall return.
Trying to start a bandwagon? Feel free to give some reasoning.

Flame, still waiting on what you don't like about my defence.
When did I say I was gonna post that for you? Huh?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #686 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

No, I just don't see why I'm obligated to answer your question.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #689 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

As am I. You need to learn that different people have different way of catching scum. Stop making yourself seem better than everyone else, because you aren't. By far.

I'd tell you to pull your head out of your ass, but your over-inflated ego has it stuck up there pretty good.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #690 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:09 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

EBWOP: My post was responding to White. Damn simulposting.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #692 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I informed Guardian before the game started that I wasn't going to follow that rule, I don't show respect to people I don't respect. That just doesn't make sense!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #695 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Reading would let you know I didn't feel that you "dispelled my case", or else I would have...I don't know...NOT VOTED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. Jesus man, common sense must not be your friend.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #698 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Scumchat, woooooo. Aim logs....woooooo.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #700 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Mod Edit
Official Vote Count #28

tyhess[2](Tarhalindur, Trojan Horse)
Flameaxe[2](White, vollkan)
White[2](Flameaxe, Oman)
Kakeng[1](theopor_COD)
Tarhalindur[1](tyhess)
Trojan Horse[1](Mastermind of Sin)

Not Voting[3](curiouskarmadog, pwayne66, Kakeng)

Don't feel like cooperating with you, basically. Just you.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #704 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Ha @ you for thinking that LaL works.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #708 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

White wrote:I'm simply pointing out that you lied and contradicted yourself. Is that your defence?
Nope, just saying that LaL doesn't exactly have a 100% success rate.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #715 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Tyhess, I don't like being a nice person. This is my personality, and oh well if I happen to break a rule, that won't change it. As for the "how can we trust you aren't talking out of the thread" part: I'm not a cheater. Hands down, I don't do it, ever. Nor do I even feel the need to cheat in this situation. Also, can't say I'm surprised with your siding. As much as people try to point out that your play has changed, it simply...hasn't.

@MoS: I haven't forgotten about you yet, don't worry. I need to give my brain a rest for right now, though.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #720 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Depends on the reader. I believe Tar is V/LA though.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #752 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:30 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Keep doing that Ouman, you might just hyperventilate.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #777 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:35 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I bet you would.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #782 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

@White:

Tyhess, Troj, White, Kageng, CKD, MoS, Pwayne, Ouman, Tar, Vollkan. In order.

Tyhess: Constant bandwagon hopping and MoS attacking; not a whole lot of posting either.
Troj: Doesn't have his own opinion on people; easily pressured into voting (and unvoting) recently.
White: See my post a few pages ago (27).
Kageng: Replaced AC (lurked in plain sight early on, vanished later on), still waiting for the rest of that analysis...before the deadline would be just peachy.
CKD: Under the radar most of today, in my opinion. Hasn't really come under any pressure yet.
MoS: His "trap" did make him look scummy, but I'm finding myself believing that "it's a trap!" (Admiral Ackbar!)
Pwayne: Seemed fairly townie early on, not sure what to make of his recent absence.
Ouman: Overall seems fairly townie to me.
Tar: Haven't heard anything from him yet, lynching him before we do would be just plain dumb.
Vollkan: Same deal as Ouman.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #818 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:35 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

/sign White's motion. This will give us two days extra just in case something big happens and a lynch just won't work on the 10th.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #824 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

MoS wrote: By focusing on those four people (not ignoring the rest of the people, mind)
*cough*Answer*cough*
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #836 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:59 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Two votes isn't considered a bandwagon...everyone knows that.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #837 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:59 am

Post by Flameaxe »

EBWOP: Guardian knows already, but I will be attending my cousin's wedding this weekend, and won't have access until I get home. Grawr.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #890 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Tarhalindur wrote:Oh, what the heck. It's time to pull the patented Tarhalindur solution to an impending deadline as vanilla town.

Unvote, Vote: Tarhalindur

I KEEL ME!
Where have I seen you do this before...*points to Mafia 68*

I am officially shocked.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #893 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Didn't post much, then popped in out of nowhere with a self-vote, got lynched. (Day 1, I might add)
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #895 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

tyhess wrote:What the hell is going on with this game?
QFT.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #964 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:37 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Finally people agree with what I said on like page 5. :)
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1083 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

The above post is the truth. I do have tomorrow off as of now though.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1086 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:19 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

vollkan wrote:
Flame wrote: The above post is the truth. I do have tomorrow off as of now though.
Let's see....
6 posts in other threads today.
14 posts in other threads Thursday
17 posts in other threads Wednesday.

Why am I unconvinced?
A) I'm enjoying bothering you about it.
B) How many of those posts were over 3 sentences?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1088 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Because they were more important at the time.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1090 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:57 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Think what you want.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1092 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:11 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

On...?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1114 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

It's not like his role was revealed on lynch or anything...
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1135 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Sweet, I'm so awesome, I only got 1 word!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1143 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:39 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I went to bed the night before we went to night, planning on posting the next morning, but woke to a self hammer by Kakeng. Quite simple bodily processes.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1148 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:39 am

Post by Flameaxe »

pwayne66 wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:I went to bed the night before we went to night, planning on posting the next morning, but woke to a self hammer by Kakeng. Quite simple bodily processes.
Seems to me that the next morning would have been past the deadline anyway... When Kakeng voted himself we had (If I'm not mistaken) 9 hours until deadline.
No, it wouldn't have been. Second Q: Basically. I live by the procrastination code of laws. They treat me well.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1155 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:44 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

And unexplained votes...aren't?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1165 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

You do realize that this is...day 2, right? I'm not exactly sure that a baseless vote on someone to judge reaction you would do now...It seems like regular day 1 behavior, but you are pushing it now.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1178 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

tyhess wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:tyhess, you're reaching. Just because Tarhalindur made a vote that could be argued as OMGUS does not draw any parallels to what I did. I presented a case that said there was *probably* a scum on my wagon,
one out of four
, not
all
of them. To say that this equates to "everyone that votes me is scum" is not only a gross misrepresentation, but it's complete bullshit to compare it to Tar's actions.

Yes, but that's what Tar said he was doing. He said he was hoping someone would attack him, which was a scumtell.
And whats to say this wasn't his idea at all, and just said that because his first plan failed? The first plan of course being sparking up the wagon on me from the end of day 1. Its far fetched, but still definitely possible, seeing Tar's lack of doing anything other than jumping between the current wagon of the day and jumping on his own wagon.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1187 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I don't really think throwing a pretty unexplained vote on day 2 is completely pro-town looking.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1195 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I'd bandwagon that.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1198 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I would like activity too.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1206 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:46 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Town being useless.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1214 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:43 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I have answers, expect them as soon as I get home to my own computer.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1226 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:18 am

Post by Flameaxe »

pwayne66 wrote:Wow. Give me a bit to digest.

A few questions for Flameaxe while I do.

1) Do you think that the town has legitmate concerns about your contributions?
-Yes

2) If so, why the lack of content?
-Dunno really, started as a simple 'I dun have time' unintentional lurking, I just really haven't been able to get back into this game quite as easily as others.

3) If not, do you care to explain why?
-N/A
Teh boldz are mine, yo.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1231 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:33 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I personally read it as if it was a rhetorical question...

Plus, Oman always needs to die, regardless. Oi.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1234 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Flameaxe »

RAMEN, BITCH!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1240 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:03 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

theopor_COD wrote:You'd certainly cleared a few things up.

Unvote, Vote Flameaxe
Quick, every jump on.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1242 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:48 am

Post by Flameaxe »

This isn't messing around. This is how I'm playing right now. Suck it up and deal.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1243 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:51 am

Post by Flameaxe »

tyhess wrote:Flameaxe- quit messing around.....your last 2 posts=completely useless and not funny. Do you want to help the town or not?
This quote is useless and not funny either.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1245 (isolation #84) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:04 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Wow, you even quoted the post where I answered Pwayne's fucking questions....

I am proud. The longer I procrastinate, the better I feel.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1247 (isolation #85) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:19 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I'll remember to not answer anything more then.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1254 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Meh I don't care. Lynches based on contribution are lame. Right Theo? RIGHT? :)

Also hi, I'm a townie lulz.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1258 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

That would probably be because I already did basically...
Meh I don't care. Lynches based on contribution are lame. Right Theo? RIGHT?

Also hi, I'm a townie lulz.
Whoa, no wai!

@Theo: Sorry, I missed your previous question. Tyhess and Troj.

Lynch away before I get bored and self hammer please.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1262 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Hammers stop information too...

I always threaten to self hammer at -1 as town. It makes people freak out, and I enjoy watching them do it.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1264 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

And lynched a town in the process.

Did you hear that JD went off on ChronX today too? Figured I'm dead, no point in starting to do important things now.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1266 (isolation #90) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Open 44.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1268 (isolation #91) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

It was. Before I take my leave in this game, I would like to say "Go Ouman." or maybe "Go NK-Immune Miller Vig" because it applies.

Lazy != scumtell woo...
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1633 (isolation #92) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:13 am

Post by Flameaxe »

pwayne66 wrote:I don't know why anybody would post any scathing posts about your play. I think that you played well. Also, you stuck through to the end which is invaluable.

Why do you think that you played poorly?
Yeah, don't fret over TH's play...fret over mine!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”