Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Angry about being a Vanilla townie? Angry about being a mafia but never having the ability to fuck with unsuspecting townies?
WELL WORRY NO MORE, SALAMENCE20 HAS THE CURE AND HES PISSED OFF!!!!

A salamence20 productions

ANGER POINT MAFIA

(The first of the "Game of Emotion" series)

In this (possibly) unbalanced Role Madness mafia game that is to drive everyone insane and pissed (definitely at the mod), everyone will have a role to play in trying to bring down the mafia, but the mafia have their own tools as well. Includes the "Anger Point" Mechanic, which will affect how successful (and powerful) your abilities can be.

Disclaimers: Possibly unbalanced, Special Mechanics, and Non-killing nightstart

Pre-in today
, for the first adventure of emotion! Coming soon to the Micro queue.

Pre-Ins closed! See you in the Micro Thread :)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Salamence20 »

When people think dance with someone, they think happy thoughts...

However, for me... Dances are the source of my sadness.

A Salamence20 Productions (With FakeGod's Blessing/Permission)

Melancholy Nights

Another Game of Emotion

For more details on the setup go here

Coming to a Micro near you...

Pre in today!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Salamence VS. The World

(Modifed Greater Idea Mafia)

Taking pre-ins for anyone interested. Will take 1 more hydra. 3 Open spots available. Balance is not promised.

What I can promise though, is awesome power roles, excitement, and a World-Traveling Adventure for those who love flavor. A sneak peak at what you should expect is below.

PRE-IN TODAY! NOW IN THE MINI THEME QUEUE! SIGNUPS TBA.

THIS IS STILL GOING TO CONTINUE DESPITE MY CURRENT PROBLEMS IRL.

Spoiler: A Glimpse Into "Salamence VS. The World".

We interrupt the following programming to bring you this Civil Danger Warning.
THIS IS NOT A TEST

At around 10 minutes ago, a nuclear bomb was detonated in the city of Houston, destroying an entire 30 mile radius and severely damaging areas within a 100 mile radius. Sources say that this is the work of Salamence20, who was accused of fleeing a crime scene yesterday when he was suspected for the murder of *******. At this time it is unknown if Salamence20 is still alive or if he was in the blast. It is also unknown if Salamence20 is acting by himself or with a terrorist group. At this time, all citizens within the states of Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, and Louisiana are now enforced to seek a fallout shelter immediately. Fallout will spread within the next few hours. If you can't reach a fallout shelter, seek shelter in the lowest part of your home and put as many objects between you and the outside.

Please stand by for a message from the president:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the POTUS"

"Good evening my fellow americans. I come here with ******** who has information on what has occurred 10 minutes ago"

"Thank you Mr. President. My name is *********, a few hours ago, I sent a message out to the citizens of Texas to keep an eye out for 'Salamence20' who was infact, the man who killed ******* and unfortunately, detonated this bomb on American Soil. The entire United States need to be on the lookout for Salamence20. He is dangerous, and his motives are unknown at this time. The reward for his capture is now 1 Billion Dollars, paid by me and the National Government.

Dead or Alive.

3/6
Last edited by Salamence20 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Queue”