Mini 495 - Mafia on a Plane! GAME OVER! =)

Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:07 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Vote: originality
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:19 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

originality wrote:its just the first day, its not like we need a very good reason to vote on anyone.
Voting - sure, but
lynching
without a good reason is asking for trouble
originality wrote:iunless you expect to catch scum on the very first lynch, chances are we are going to get a townie. might as well make the best of it by lynching the ones that are not contributing.
Of course we expect to hang scum! There is a chance that we would lynch a power role too, as we don't know the set-up.
originality wrote:or maybe you are just ignoring all logic to save your scumbuddies?
Lucienne, is in very little danger as of now. He has no posts, and its too early to call him a lurker. His fellow scum would not get rattled (if he is indeed scum). Spurg, and Aly are the ones taking the time to be logical here. You are being too pushy.

Aly might be too forward by voting for you, but you seem like a person with a lot to say. Adding pressure to you might be nice for the town.[/quote]
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:30 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

[quote= "name1"] Whatever [/ quote]
[quote= "name2"] Whatever [/ quote]
[quote= "name3"] Whatever [/ quote]
Remove all the spaces inside the braces, and just play around with it. Don't forget the quotation marks. I see people double post all the time, so it isn't a bad thing as far as I know.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:58 am

Post by Carrotcake »

I have to go away for a few days. I might still be able to post, but I cant guarantee that I can scan through posts like normal.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:04 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

- I thought everyone vanilla claims by default at the start of the game, so Blackstrike's claim is meaningless. The scum might think that he is lying and aim for him anyways, or they might think that he is drawing attention for a NK and vote for someone else. Its a WIFOM, that does not help the scum at all. His next posts were a bit confusing though.

--- for the vamp and oman thing
When I say defending himself with an attack I mean as his defense, he attacks.
Drawing attention from yourself is indeed scummy. But to me, it just seems like he is attacking. Being aggressive is actually a favorable trait for a townie, as it makes things happen. And allows the town to create an informed decision.

-
Did anyone actually see what the size one writing said? Anyway that seemed scummy for me
I might be misunderstanding you, but do you mean you have not even read the small white text?
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:01 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

On AlyG --- after a short read of posts

- Very aggressive against originality, he attacks "lets lynch the lurkers" over a series of posts. AlyG then attacks originality after listening to general reasoning, and changing his mind. Not really scummy, but it seems to be bloodthirsty. This worries me as it seems like bullying an easy target. Getting an easy lynch.

- "And originality, if you don't come up with a good defence i'll be voting for you which means you'll already at 4 votes. Not good. " - AlyG
"you shouldn't be so eager to put votes on people. He was already on 3 votes and getting to 4 on the 2nd page is going a bit to far. " -AlyG to Oman
You yourself threatened to cast the fourth vote, but you attack Oman for doing it instead of you. You seem to care too much about the placement of your own votes, as if you are avoiding something.
- Voted for vamp, on the grounds of lurking.
- "Guys please don't lynch Vampeneze hunter until he's given an explanation." Even while you still have a vote on him. Afraid to look wishy washy if you keep voting unvoting? Or would you like to use this as water to wash your hands clean if he did come up as town?
- " And Dr. Blackstrike who's role claiming is really destroying our chances of winning. " Is really destroying seems to be an exaggeration. Invoking hate against Blackstrike.

- You do not switch your votes around. You already know about being wishy washy, so you might be working to avoid vote switching. You do however call out plenty of suspects while seemingly relying on what other people to dig deeper. Planning to cause confusion? You do explain your reasons, but it hardly feels like your own.

- Hey wait a moment, I think im seeing the same post twice :shock: , oh well I have written quite a bit already so I might as well just post it

Vote: AlyG

for spreading confusion and hate

I have to intense studying to in to, this is my last long post for a while (even if the quality is quite low). I can still post small snippets though!
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:34 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

I don't like the idea of lynching a claimed( semi-claimed?)power role today. Very little harm could come from letting him live another night. If he does turn out to be town, we get one night of benefits. There isn't exactly a shortage of suspects anyways. Lets just hang him tomorrow.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Well Carrotcake said the exact same thing a page ago! Yet you don't seem to be attacking her. Either you overlooked it or you two could be a possible scum partnership.
That still does not answer why you did it. Are you saying that you simply echo my posts?

I love the way you try to shift blame around. I am scummy for something that YOU did ? And the person who attacked you for it is scummy too. Madness!
Lets just hang him tomorrow.
I said that to somewhat satisfy the bloodlust against the doctor. I did not place a death date, as I am aware that through a night action he might have a chance to prove himself. The tone of that when I imagined it is probably much different than what you are thinking about right now. My apologies for not making it clear.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:34 am

Post by Carrotcake »

When was the last time we had a prod?
Could we please have prods if it has been a while. It seems vamp isn't posting on another game too, so he might have just walked out and quit. It would be great if we could get a replacement fast.
I don't believe in Lynch all Liars, as a guiltless lynch cant be good for the town. Originality might have just made a misinterpretation.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”